Seika Arai
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2007, 05:54 AM

The first time I read them I stayed up all night. Seiki let me borrow his copy of Twilight since my school only had New Moon. I own Twilight now. I can't wait for Stephenie to change Bella. Which she better! :evil:

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 03-25-2007, 06:17 AM

I on the other hand kind of hope that she stays human, because I love me some Jacob xD

I want her to keep her friendship with Jacob, and be with Edward. But I know in the end, she can only pick one. :(

Seika Arai
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2007, 06:09 PM

I know! But New Moon annoys me when it comes to that. Well Bella annoys me, and alot of it comes because shes leading him on. And then its like the both of them have multiple personalities. It drives me mad! I think that she should be turned, but Stephenie will find a way for her and Jake to still be friends.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2007, 08:48 PM

I loved Twilight and New Moon. <3

Twilight is my favorite, though I suppose that's just because there's so little of Edward in New Moon. And ya know, you just have to love Edward. x3

Seika Arai
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2007, 09:03 PM

Yeeessss *drools* xD

Seiki Nova

Old 03-31-2007, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyrien
I loved Twilight and New Moon. <3

Twilight is my favorite, though I suppose that's just because there's so little of Edward in New Moon. And ya know, you just have to love Edward. x3
I say the same thing about Jacob, but no one listens to me xD.

I like the lack of Edward in New Moon. It makes it so that you learn more about other characters.

Seiki Nova

Old 04-01-2007, 06:31 AM

The Twilight Lexicon has been taken over by the HUMANS!

But just for a day xD.

Sojuku_Yume
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Sojuku_Yume Send a message via MSN to Sojuku_Yume

Old 04-02-2007, 05:41 PM

They were both EXCELLENT books... I can't wait for the next one to come out!!! My grandparents live in Forks, and my aunt and uncle live near La Push, so it was a place I could easilly imagine.

Aeva
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2007, 11:58 PM

I've read Twilight. I liked it okay, but it was so slow at some points I just wanted to stop reading.

I haven't read New Moon, though. According to the online library catalog, the book is apparently at the library, but hasn't been reshelved yet. I might have to convince my mother that we need to take a trip to the library.

Your Imaginary Friend
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Your Imaginary Friend Send a message via MSN to Your Imaginary Friend Send a message via Yahoo to Your Imaginary Friend

Old 04-04-2007, 11:20 PM

My friend forced me to borrow Twilight. Three weeks later, I start it and I can't put it down. About five hours after I start it, I finish it, immediately get New Moon and stay up until midnight reading it. I can't even describe my addiction to these books. They completely renewed my own need to write and just set my imagination on fire.

Saying that they're my favorite books is kind of a compliment, if only because I usually hate vampire stuff. I get so annoyed at all the different ways people do vampires, but she just did it in a way that I loved.

Plus, come on. One word:

Edward.

hey774
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2007, 11:57 PM

I love those books soo much, I can barely describe it. I can not wait until Eclipse comes out in August, and it's nice to know that the cover has symbolic meaning. It makes it more exciting to get to the book and see why the ribbon is shredding...

Winterwolfgoddess
Miss You Guys
Penpal

Old 04-06-2007, 06:15 AM

I can not wait for eclipse. Really, if my mom knew I was reading a book with vampires in it, she would flip. When I first bought Twilight, I did not read the description. I just thought it had an interesting cover. Then, after reading it, I fell in love with it and I could not wait for Twilight to come out. Twilight, however, still kind of confuses me. I mean to reread the book soon, after finishing up a series I just bought. I am hoping that Eclipse will clear somethings up I did not quite understand in Twilight.

And thanks for mentioning she is releasing more books beyond this series. Because I have a friend at school who is constantly reminding me when Eclipse is coming out since he is always borrowing my books(which I have started to charge him for) I haven't checked updates on her site.

Phareas
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 06:29 AM

I read the and excerpt online of Twilight and I really want to read the book now. Unfortunately none of the book stores seem to have it here. Might have to order it in =(

Aeva
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 02:49 PM

So, I read New Moon. It was pretty good.

I just... I don't know... I don't like Edward. There's just something about him that I don't like and I'm not quite sure what it is.

Seiki Nova

Old 04-06-2007, 10:55 PM

Aeva.

I'm glad you say that, because everyone I know that has read the book has obsessed over him. I find that he is a wonderful character, but that his personality is a bit of a problem. He's too.. needy. And selfish.

But I liked him not being there in New Moon because it allowed you to get to know Jacob, who I'm a big fan of.

Your Imaginary Friend
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Your Imaginary Friend Send a message via MSN to Your Imaginary Friend Send a message via Yahoo to Your Imaginary Friend

Old 04-06-2007, 11:04 PM

Seiki: I agree about New Moon - I found myself getting incredibly attached to Jacob. He's such a wonderful character, and he was so good for Bella. And, Edward is kind of needy and selfish, but for me, there's just something about him that I love. I honestly went into the book wanting to rebel against him because the person who wanted me to read it was all, "Ohh, you have to join our Edward Cullen fanclub!" I tend to automatically shun characters that people say those sorts of things about, but...I really like him. He's a great character to read, he's very passionate.

Yui
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Yui Send a message via MSN to Yui Send a message via Yahoo to Yui

Old 04-07-2007, 02:16 AM

I absolutely adore the series. ^_^

The Mad Hatter
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 04:02 AM

I cant wait intil eclipse comes out! I love this series so much. Deos anyone know when its coming out?

Pink Colored Pencil
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 03:25 AM

New moon and Twlight are good examples of what a vampire book should be. It does follow most story lines that are easy to predict what will happen but it a lot of twist about vampire. I loved reading the first book the best becasue you were finding out about the charcters and why they act the way they do. Even if the second book had a horrible start don't give up on it yet! if you do you won't be able to figure out more about jake(this is my friends favorit character. I can understand why she likes him i still think that Emmet is the best! He reminds me of a older brother type figure!)I hope that if you have free time that someone will pick up the book and read or even reread it as my friend has :shock: (she can't wait for the third book to come out in August. I think it is August 7 or around that time) :D

Seiki Nova

Old 04-11-2007, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
I cant wait intil eclipse comes out! I love this series so much. Deos anyone know when its coming out?
August 7th is the US release date. I don't know about elsewhere.

Matty
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Matty

Old 04-11-2007, 05:50 AM

I. FREAKING. LOVE. THESE BOOKS. I'm so serious. I read both of them within a day, they were so great. And Edward is freaking sexy. xD

Robot Jane
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Robot Jane

Old 04-14-2007, 09:43 PM

You might want to warn that you put Eclipse spoilers in this thread. I almost read it, and I'm trying to not let myself get any information about the book (I tried to get all this infor on New Moon and it drove me crazy). I know there are other people out there who are doing that too.

StripedSocks`
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2007, 12:59 AM

Ahhhhhhh.
<33333333333
I'm obsessed.
I've like had dreams about Edward.. <3333

Madness
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2007, 01:12 AM

This is an awesome series. I love that it throws out all of the annoying vampire cliches. Really, you fall in love with all of the characters. I could seriously not put this book down, I would go ninja on my teachers and secretly read it during my classes because its so addicting. I'm not kidding when I say your going to love it. The characters make the book, you'll love them!

Hollie
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2007, 01:33 AM

I really liked them, although I thought that they were at a very low reading level, and that the plot line wasn't that well developed.