nottyreloaded
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2007, 10:04 PM

i love harry potter i have read every nool so far at least once and i plan on buying the 7th one as soon as it comes out on july 7

vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-30-2007, 10:39 PM

i thought the book was due out on July 21

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 04-30-2007, 11:11 PM

Yeah it is the 21st. I'm going to the midnight party, just like I did for the last two books :) So hopefully I'll be done reading it by 3am, then I can reread it a few more times until all my friends finally finish it for their first time ;)

mild_obsession
Send a message via AIM to mild_obsession Send a message via MSN to mild_obsession

Old 04-30-2007, 11:34 PM

J. K. Rowling and her editor both said the book is really sad. Rowling said it was sad to write...but I'm wondering about this one. People are saying Harry dies, but I can't seem to figure out if Rowling is the type of author who would do that to her main character or not. Well, whether he dies or not..something major is going to happen. I don't think I can contain myself and be so patient until I found out what that is.

Kuzaq
n/a

Old 05-01-2007, 12:00 AM

I cant wait till that book come out too!!it looks so awesome :D

Virus
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-01-2007, 12:19 AM

I've read all of the Harry Potters so far. I'm excited for this one to come out!
Which was your favorite. I personally like the movies better than the books. xD

bslayer
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-01-2007, 12:28 AM

Hmm.... favorite. Half-Blood Prince, then Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire. Then Order of the Phoenix, followed by Sorcerer's Stone. I didn't like Chamber of Secrets at all.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-01-2007, 09:44 AM

I agree to the first post, I can't wait to and the sad thing is. I Live in Europe, so I have to wait longer then you :cry:
But I know If I stop thinking about it time will pass fast ^^"

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 05-03-2007, 10:41 PM

in june i think im going to go back and read all of the books before the last comes out in july. just to reminde myself about everything that happened. *omg so excited XD*

Saganu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Saganu

Old 05-03-2007, 11:55 PM

My friends and i were going to go to London to get the book the day it comes out, but for money issues we finally can't TT__________TT (we're from Spain)

We're all half excited about the book and half scared on how JK is gonna end it, 'cause we know she can do great but also mess it all and do a crappy end (OotP should had been called Harry Potter and The Book that Was Never Remembered, really, that book sucked so much that after reading HBP i feel like it was never written and from GoF i jumped to HBP, and i'm not the only one feeling like that)

.ieatkitties.
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2007, 02:46 PM

I'm excited about it.

I remember getting one of the books a long time ago before it became well-known but I didn't end up reading it for another year.
I've loved it since. :]~

hasumi makimoto
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 04:13 PM

I also cant wait for it to be release. Hopefully it will tell if snapes a evil monster who should be turned immortal, and then have cruicio used against them for all eternity or not. I just pre-ordered it. It should get to me no more than two days after.(because i dont care about going on that day. I have school so i dont have time...unless its on weekend.)

snowflake
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-06-2007, 05:24 AM

I forgot to mention favorites...
1. Half Blood Prince I guess...
2. Sorcerer's Stone
3/4. I like them about the same. Goblet of Fire/Order of the Phoenix
5. Prizoner of Azkaban
6. Chamber of Secrets

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 05-06-2007, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake
I forgot to mention favorites...
1. Half Blood Prince I guess...
2. Sorcerer's Stone
3/4. I like them about the same. Goblet of Fire/Order of the Phoenix
5. Prizoner of Azkaban
6. Chamber of Secrets
chamber of secrets was weird. i think it was my least favorite too. it made me cry T.T

Amecia
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-06-2007, 03:01 PM

My favorites are the Half-blood prince and the prisoner of azaban (sp?)
I love Draco Malfoy.
I hope he doesn't die. :cry:

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 05-07-2007, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild_obsession
J. K. Rowling and her editor both said the book is really sad. Rowling said it was sad to write...but I'm wondering about this one. People are saying Harry dies, but I can't seem to figure out if Rowling is the type of author who would do that to her main character or not. Well, whether he dies or not..something major is going to happen. I don't think I can contain myself and be so patient until I found out what that is.
I dunno... I suspect she'll kill at least one major character (she's done it before). Who it'll be, I don't know. I eagerly await the 21st...

brooketheskelleton
n/a

Old 05-07-2007, 07:07 AM

I dont really know which 3(?) are going to die. It probally will be lord v,snape,draco,malfoy,harry or the dursleys(because a comet hits them :) )

Angie
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Angie

Old 05-07-2007, 08:27 AM

xD I can't wait either.
Personally, I liked Book Three (Prisioner of Azkaban) the best, the reason why escapes me, but I just liked it. I didn't like Chamber of Secrets, and the movie creeped me out also. o____o

Knowing me, what's going to happen when the last book is released: I'll stay away from the internet or anything that could possibly spoil the book for me, and shut myself in my room and read for five hours solid to finish the book.

Saganu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Saganu

Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 AM

I didn't post my fav list

1. Prisoner of Azkaban (first hints of maturity in the books, well developed story and awesome new charas)
2. Globet of Fire/ Half Blood Prince (dunno yet which one i like most, both have the dark aura you could start feeling in PoA. GoF is where the second war beggins and you can feel the intensity of what it's to come. In HBP we get back to a catching story after the dissappointment with OotP. Characters as Snape and Draco, which lately had been in a second place return with better developed personalities. And knowing at last more about Voldemort, for 5 book he's just "the bad guy 'cause he cans" Now we know his reasons.)
3. Sorcerer's Stone (Where it all beggins, the magic catching you!! xD )
4. Order of the Phoenix (SHIT, entertaining and all that, but does it really tell you anything?? All the atmosphere created at the end of GoF is completly destroyed by this book. The only points that save it from being in the last position are knowing more about Sirius family, Luna Lovegood and the relationship between Remus and Sirius (ok...*fangirl... xD;;*) )
5. Chamber of Secrets (BORING like hell, i took me months to finish it!! Nothing new or different to SS, just a little story of a magician boy in a School. Nothing happens. Only a hint to the horror that is Azkaban and about the diary we don't know anything until HBP)

pleiades
n/a
Send a message via MSN to pleiades Send a message via Yahoo to pleiades

Old 05-07-2007, 05:41 PM

so is snape good or evil?

pleiades
n/a
Send a message via MSN to pleiades Send a message via Yahoo to pleiades

Old 05-07-2007, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptain kooky
The thing that is great about the Harry Potter series to me is that its really the first series I've read that hgas kept my interest through out all the pages. I started with the very first one out of sheer boredom, but I found very quickly that I had to read all the damn books!

I really cannot wait for the seventh and last book to be released and I also can't wait for the 5th movie to release. We're seriously having basically a Harry Potter summer. Only 85 more days to the movie. I know I'm going to cry at the end though because of well if you read OOTP you'll all know why. I don't want to spoil anything.
It took me a long time to actually pick the books up and read; I was in a "rebel against anything popular" stage when the series started making it big. I actually listened to the first two books on tape before I read the third. I went back and read the first two and re-read the third before I started the fourth. I was totally shocked by the size of the fourth book, and then when the fifth one came out I was like "woooah, big boooook," lol.

I think when the seventh book comes out I'm going to have quite a few mood swings. I'll be so so so excited to read it (I have a habit of reading them the day they come out, now), and then, after I read it...I'm sure I'm going to cry, not just because of characters dying or anything (which is going to happen...::tear::), but because there aren't any more stories coming!

I hope that Rowling writes another book like the Fantastic Beasts and Quidditch throughout the ages for charity again. She mentioned in an interview that she might...

Meko Lara
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-07-2007, 07:13 PM

oooooohh I soooo can wait either. I'm currently rereading the books for like the millionth time to get the info fresh in my head for when the next and final one comes out. She better end it well is all I ahve to say.

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-08-2007, 04:46 PM

hehe i can't wait either!! :3

bslayer
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-08-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie
xD I can't wait either.
Personally, I liked Book Three (Prisioner of Azkaban) the best, the reason why escapes me, but I just liked it. I didn't like Chamber of Secrets, and the movie creeped me out also. o____o

Knowing me, what's going to happen when the last book is released: I'll stay away from the internet or anything that could possibly spoil the book for me, and shut myself in my room and read for five hours solid to finish the book.
Lol, that's why I get it at midnight, cause I'll be done with the book by the time any spoilers hit the internet.

Pink Geisha
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 05-14-2007, 11:46 PM

7/7/07! I can't wait. Rumor has it someone (else) dies! People are saying Harry Potter, but I don't think so...