Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via MSN to Botan neko Send a message via Yahoo to Botan neko

Old 04-25-2007, 07:03 PM

I love to read on the bed, lying on my front with a pillow nearby
to hug onto when I enjoy a particular chapter X3

stridewolf14
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via ICQ to stridewolf14 Send a message via AIM to stridewolf14 Send a message via MSN to stridewolf14

Old 04-26-2007, 10:51 PM

i just lay on the couch and read my book.

Javen
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Javen

Old 04-26-2007, 11:37 PM

My favorite place to read is curled up on a couch with lots of blankets and pillows, but I'll read just about any where any time.

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 04-28-2007, 09:22 PM

I usually read just laying in bed, but my favorite is outside laying on the docks my school has right on the river.

Dakota Wolf
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-28-2007, 09:29 PM

I like to read while sitting down at a table in a quiet place so the ideal place for me would be the Library.

Colossia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-28-2007, 11:27 PM

Couch, with a radio nearby if background music is needed.
Utter quiet if not.

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-29-2007, 12:51 AM

Either under a tree, or on the roof of my house. Spread across my bed with cats and blankets piled atop me is acceptable too, but that only works for the winter.

Zye
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Zye Send a message via MSN to Zye

Old 04-29-2007, 03:16 PM

I read anywhere that is comfy. I read on my bed, in a chair, in the library, in classrooms, in cubicles, in the Grille (which is like a small store that sells food), on a huge field outside my dorm... the only place I don't read is in the bath because I'm afraid I'll drop the book or get it wet. That and my hands get really cold so I have the desire to stick them in the water to warm them up. They should make waterproof books...

Candiie
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-29-2007, 07:19 PM

i read anywhere that is quiet and comfy.
i read on my bed, at my computer tablet, on a chair, in classrooms, under a tree, on a wall, on the slide, on the swings, in a tree house, on a bench, in or on a playground, on the couch, on my front porch, in my backyard on the patio, a shady place during the summer, in the chapters book store (when i'm about to buy a book), and much much more places XDD

DeniedUltraSex
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to DeniedUltraSex

Old 04-29-2007, 10:13 PM

>> My bed or outside on my porch in le sun!~ ;D
I'm not sure if I actually read anywhere else. D:

snowflake
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-30-2007, 05:31 AM

I like reading on my bed...or like on the couch? as long as I'm laying on something soft :] I also like reading in front of the computer so I can talk to people...which disrupts my reading, but I like chatting =]

Aeith
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-30-2007, 06:23 AM

Outside in my reading-chair. xD
We have this big tree in our backyard and it provides just the right amount of shade, and I dragged a really comfy chair (at least, comfy for an outdoor chair) out under it <3

lupacow
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to lupacow

Old 04-30-2007, 04:54 PM

There are so many places I like to read, I enjoy outisde on the grass, the porch, my sitting room, basment, but my favourite place is my bedroom on the floor with my back against my door.

Angie
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Angie

Old 04-30-2007, 06:43 PM

I have this horrible habit of reading while I'm eating. I just tend to completely ignore anyone who's sat at the table and just read, pausing every once in a while to eat a spoonful of rice or whatnot. I don't do that as often now, but I used to.

Now, I tend to either climb the tree in my garden and read up there (provided that the British weather hasn't sent it's gales over), or just read in my room at my desk or on my bed.

puppylove#1
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to puppylove#1 Send a message via Yahoo to puppylove#1

Old 04-30-2007, 09:53 PM

I love to read on my bed with my lamp on and everyone gone. It's just so peaceful.

Stripper Chicken
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via MSN to Stripper Chicken

Old 04-30-2007, 10:19 PM

Personally...somewhere comfy, & soft is were I like to read.

AKA, My room.

ROSIE
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-02-2007, 08:08 PM

well when I have the chance to read, I like reading in my room......!!

because I read and listen to music at the same time!

AuroraBoreas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-02-2007, 08:20 PM

My favorite place to read is anywhere where I have a good book in hand, so long as it's not in a moving vehicle. I'm not even kidding. I read everywhere and feel just as comfortable and focused. I only don't like reading in moving vehicles because I get motion sickness from it.

The other day I read at a Mongolian Grill. Good food+Good book=Most enjoyable reading experience.

Flinx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2007, 12:17 AM

I can read anywhere I find comfortable. If a book is too good, I'd probably have no idea where I'm at because I tend to regard my surroundings when I happened to concentrated on something. However, it's nice to lie down in the park or something when you're all alone, with the nice summer breezes... That'd be my favorite place. *shrug* Any place with foods, drinks, a comfortable bed or whatever to lie down, and nice breezes = Perfect Paradise to read a book. I afraid I can might have just fall asleep in such perfect heaven. xD

Psycho~
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 07:23 PM

In my bed ^^

tuesday
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2007, 07:35 PM

I love reading in my bed late at night. But I can read anywhere. The bathroom is a good place to because, as other people said, no one really interrupts you unless you've been in there for too long. Plus you have no reason to interrupt yourself unless you get hungry. ;) I also like to read in the mall food court, though. The noise is very... nondistracting? I go there to study alot because it's just like white noise in the background and I don't have a computer or television to distract me. My brother does it too, which is funny because he used to make fun of me for it.

The March Hare
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2007, 12:26 AM

When it's nice and warm out (unlike right now), I love going out on my deck and sitting on one of the chairs under the umbrella to read. Nature's a good companion and it's just nice to bask in out-doorsy-ness. Sitting in the grass and just sun-bathing is also fun for reading. Except when there's way too many bugs out and they almost get trapped in between the pages of my book too much. That gets to be really annoying and bad for the condition of my poor reading materials.
I find that I can't read if there's too much noise though. And my neighborhood kids are pretty noisy most of the time. o_o

Another good place is just snuggled in my bed. It's just so relaxing, comfy and amazing. Though I find that's not very good for my eyes. xD And I try to read on the couch while the TV is on. But that's just wayyy too distracting.

Amelie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Amelie Send a message via Yahoo to Amelie

Old 05-04-2007, 04:30 PM

I like to sit in my window sill. It is just so nice. Even though since I live on the second story all my neighbors look at me like I am nuts.

Yumi Mei Flower
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Yumi Mei Flower

Old 05-04-2007, 07:23 PM

On my bed.... NO NO NO!!! In the bath tub too!!!

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-04-2007, 08:32 PM

I love just sitting on a bench around campus, or around one of the buildings in our quad. The walls are vuilt so that there are 'natural' benches in the side, so you can sit out of the sun and still watch all the movement on campus.

Otherwise, I'm a fan of just relacing on my bes with the window open. When you get a nice breeze, it can be incredibly comfortable.