poo.
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to poo.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:04 PM

I love to read under that tree behind my old school. It's a really nice place and no one can bother you there. I tend to climb the tree because the grass is usually wet due to the automatic sprinklers. Besides that though, I also like to read at the roof of my building. I have a ceiling window that can open and close and I love it there. (I usually go there when I'm at home and am too lazy to go to my old school. XD) Hm, I also enjoy the park, my bedroom, and many many many many book stores. 8D;;;

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 05-04-2007, 11:01 PM

Personally I would like to read in a cozy little chair or sitting on a still by the window :)
I don't have either of those in my room, so I just relax on the bed and sit in the corner and read :)
Private and comfy!!!

xX Nightmare Angel Xx
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to xX Nightmare Angel Xx

Old 05-05-2007, 01:59 AM

Well pretty much wherever I can find some queit. Not usually during the day though, except during silent reading time at my school. It's a designated 10 minute period to just read :3. But I tend to read at night. Usually in my room on my bed or something. Ocassionally on the couch too though :]]

Reminded me, I have a book presetation due D;

Loony Lynn
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2007, 02:25 AM

Hm...It would have to be sitting on my bed. It's always nice and quiet. If it get's cold, I throw on a blanket. When it's hot, I start the fan. I think it's an ideal place to read. With the privacy and such. But my room is really stuffy when I leave the door closed because I can't open the windows too wide or the neighbors will be able to see me. When it's like that, I just find somewhere quiet and that will be okay.

Kazzy1231
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-08-2007, 09:46 PM

by the pool in the garden or in bed

stormsangel

Old 05-09-2007, 06:42 AM

I love reading at night curled up on my bed and closing the door to my room just slightly so as I don't get interrupted during a really exciting part by anyone in my family.

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Buckwheat Noodles

Old 05-10-2007, 01:20 AM

I usually read in my room... either on my swivel chair that I use for my computer, or on my bed, sprawled out on my stomach. Either way is pretty relaxing for me, since the bed's right next to where the computer's set up, so I can easily prop up my feet there, read, and be able to check my email or listen to music from my computer if I feel like it.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 05-11-2007, 01:18 AM

I can pretty much read anywhere and be happy... Save for maybe a moving vehicle because then I just get a head ache ^^'
My favorite place would have to be in my room on my bed. I get nice and comfy and I can put on a cassette tape if I want to while I'm reading the book ^^ Plus, my room is my own territory and I'm comfortable in there

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2007, 02:50 AM

the couch in my living room that is right infont of the window that looks out into the front yard the street house and old factory (that is now being rebuilt) across the street!

oni
n/a

Old 05-11-2007, 03:18 AM

I like to read curled up in a nice, big, comfortable bed. Unfortunately, my own bed isn't really my ideal place to read, so I often raid my brother's bed (he doesn't live here any more, so hey, why not?) or my parent's.

kumikoXdaisuke
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to kumikoXdaisuke Send a message via MSN to kumikoXdaisuke Send a message via Yahoo to kumikoXdaisuke

Old 05-11-2007, 04:28 AM

I like to read in my room. I don't know why but maybe I feel safer in there.
The funny thing is I cannot read in a library. I know that it's supposed to be the one good place to read. But I cannot ever pay attention to my book in a library. Maybe I don't pay much attention in Librarys because I like to watch people. But I love to read in my room. It makes me actually concentrat on whatever I'm reading.

.p.uddin.g.
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-11-2007, 08:48 AM

well
usually i read on my bed
or during class
when i finish my work or during freetime

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 05-13-2007, 02:16 PM

I love to read curled up in my favorite blanket in the la-z-boy recliner we have next to the fireplace. Unfortunatly I rarely get to do that, so I tend to find my quiet spot at an old desk during my lunch break. ^^;

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 05-15-2007, 03:55 AM

My favorite, most comfortable and "safest" place to read is in bed. I curl up, hiding behind a blanket, pillow or both and read in my bed so that if someone comes looking for me, when I hear them I can just pretend to be asleep. Anytime I'm reading elsewhere someone (or multiple someones) always ends up striking up a conversation as though my book can/should just be put on hold because they want to talk. When they think I'm sleeping, however, they leave me alone. Yay for peace and quiet time to read! ^_^

angel_of_joy
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2007, 04:27 AM

as corny as it sounds, for me, it really depends on the book i am reading. yeah, i am 24 years old and i will read different books in different places just to be more into the books. For Example.

I like to read Harry Potter and my favorite place to do so is when i am out camping. i like to walk into the woods until i can't see anything that resembles civilization. I'll sit on a rock or a tree stump and i will read Harry Potter. it's even better if you find a darker spot even though the lighting is bad for your eyes it just really puts you in the mood. if you are really weird like me, you'll wear a riding hood or a black cloak of some kind.

I like to sit in the garden, in a sun dress and a hand fan and read anything by Jane Austen. it just helps you to identify with the characters. Have a cup of tea and listen to the birds and read Emma or Pride and Prejudice.

it may be the actor in me that still loves to pretend and i find it so much more enjoyable to really get into the books.

gladz
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2007, 04:42 AM

i'd say lying on the bed is my fave spot of reading.. since it's comfy and it's more sensible to fall asleep in..XP

Rurouni Kenshin
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Rurouni Kenshin

Old 05-16-2007, 10:01 PM

My favorite place to read is my bed, there's no better place in my opinion, it's comfortable ^_^

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 05-16-2007, 10:56 PM

I have this really big comfy chair thats basically a semi circle of pure comfort. I sit there and read most the time. If I'm not there reading then I'm usually in bed reading, sadly tho, that makes me get really sleepy tho and I usually reread the same line several times before giving up and going to sleep XD

astolat
n/a

Old 05-16-2007, 11:56 PM

I love to read under a tree in a field. I live in the countryside so it's mostly what surrounds my house. lol. To be able to disconnect and feel the pages turn with the wind is , yes, very romantic, but also very peaceful. If it's raining, I like to still be under that tree - nah just kidding- but it's gonna be like on a veranda hearing the rain fall.... here i go again with the romantism. haha *tired*

3ntropy
Banned
n/a

Old 05-17-2007, 11:11 AM

The Best place to read is on a lounge chair in the sun

Adrian
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrian

Old 05-17-2007, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin
My favorite place to read is my bed, there's no better place in my opinion, it's comfortable ^_^
I agree

lilazngirl100
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-17-2007, 11:25 PM

I like to read everywhere! lol. Like in my room...well somewhere peaceful!!

Emily Sargent
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-19-2007, 11:53 PM

I often read in my bed.

Besides, reading while sitting in a chair is practical murder on my back. If I get too absorbed in the story, I wouldn't' want to abuse my body in the middle of it all..

PainFreePill
n/a
Send a message via AIM to PainFreePill Send a message via MSN to PainFreePill

Old 05-20-2007, 06:45 AM

my favorite place to read?
i guess on my bed 8)

Praenomen
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Praenomen

Old 05-20-2007, 11:41 AM

I like reading on the sofa while my family's commenting on the TV. Hearing them enjoy something for once makes me feel more open to do what I want to.