soyasha
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to soyasha Send a message via Yahoo to soyasha

Old 11-06-2007, 02:59 PM

good i love him is gonna marry me & i'm havin his baby!

Orangmilk

Old 11-07-2007, 01:43 AM

GOOD I always knew he was good and I betted 30 bucks with my friend that he was a triple agent and I just recieved the mulah for it muaahaha. Anyways I never believed he was actually on the Dark Lord's side. He just acted rude and mean to Harry because he looked like his father but he actually cared for him because he was in love Lily.

stonewolfen
Send a message via Yahoo to stonewolfen

Old 11-07-2007, 02:45 AM

I just loved how they decided to bring everything together. Although you loved to hate him, it was good to see his loyalty to the order in the end.

Le Phantastique
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 10:03 AM

I always suspected Snape was on the light side, however flawed he was. He really is a truly fantastic character, and if you look back we really dont learn much about him until the last three books but of course mostly DH. but J.K. Rowling did that with a lot of characters. Maybe just insert a name in a jubilee of events, only to bring an in depth story 2 or 3 books later.
Of course, for Snape it was more than that, but you know what I mean!

Riley_Dragonseeker
Dutchess of Creepers
Send a message via MSN to Riley_Dragonseeker Send a message via Yahoo to Riley_Dragonseeker

Old 10-29-2009, 03:29 AM

In my opinion in the long run Snape was just a misunderstood person. When he told Lord Voldemort about the prophecy, he did go back to Dumbledore to save Lily the one he loved. Even though he despises Harry because of his father Snape just can't let anything happen to Harry because he has the eyes of the woman he loved. Snape was only doing what Dumbledore asked of him. As Harry finds out in the last book. And if Snape was such a horrible person I don't believe that one of his children would be named after Snape.

I will admit at first I did believe Snape to be one of the bad guys.

numerica
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2009, 12:55 PM

I never believed he was evil. Reformed, yes, genuinely still evil, no. I found Snape to be a much more compelling character then Harry, and was somewhat disappointed by the way the author dealt with his death. There should have been room for his perceived redemption without necessitating his death.

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 10-29-2009, 04:33 PM

But there's one other thing....Dumbledore was dying, and he wanted to die with dignity, not being bed ridden for ages before he died. What Snape did was actually a good thing. I don't think he wanted to kill Dumbledore, so I can only imagine what a hard decision that was for him. And yes, he did promise to finish something if Malfoy couldn't. And then the students of Hogwarts would have been left completely defenseless. He may have been acting like a total asshole when he was the headmaster after Dumbledore was killed, I think he was really the last hope for those kids...because he knew what Voldimort was planning, so he could take precautionary measures to make sure the students were safe. Because despite what a jerk he's pecieved as throughout the series...I truly think he did care about his students.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 10-29-2009, 11:57 PM

HE'S EVIL! Period, the end
he's the one who killed dumbledoor and ran for it! *flails* he's evil! EVIL!
he may have done that to protect Draco, who's a snivling little girl, but still....he killed dumbledoor!