Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-16-2010, 10:33 PM

I don't usually buy books from bookstores, since I don't often have the funds for new books. I mostly buy used books from flea markets or local libraries. But if there's something new that I really want or if it's on clearance, I will buy from an actual bookstore. I don't read inside the bookstore, though. Too distracting for me. :P

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-22-2010, 05:27 AM

I always buy the book. If I don't want to buy it, then I just go to the library instead.

Snort Like A Pig
Stay fine.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:36 PM

LOL, I NEVER buy books unless they're under five dollars, so of course I'm going to sit there and read. XD They always have nice couches at Barnes & Nobles and that's when I crack out the manga. I used to do that very often but now it's like I've never even been there before.

SheWhoShallNotBeNamed
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to SheWhoShallNotBeNamed

Old 08-05-2010, 06:22 PM

I have sat in the bookstore and read half the book in 30 minutes. And then i was mad when i had to leave so i just ordered it from my library. I never have money when ever i happen to be near a bookstore so i usually just write down the name of the books that interest me and order them from the library.

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-07-2010, 03:11 AM

I usually just read the back of the book, and the leaflets. If I am impressed or interested by them than I purchase the book..sometimes it works out, and well sometimes it doesn't. I hate leaving the bookstore empty so I always have to find something.