princess-haku

Old 11-11-2012, 12:47 AM

This is a Naruto role play. you can role play as any of the original characters except naruto. you may also create your own but that will be limited, so please pick an original to play. you can play as multiple characters. for those of you and once again only a few please who make your own character this is a link to a site were yo can create your naruto character you will have to take a screenshot of the finished product and upload it somewere like photobucket or something. Naruto character creator by *Hapuriainen on deviantART

rules:

1. Do not play another persons character without there permission.

2.please reguarly rp in this.

3.stay on topic of rp.

4.invite others to join in on the fun^_^

5.if you will be missing for long periods of time please say so.

6.please know abot naruto so this can be rped correctly.

characters:

Princess_haku:

name: Haku
looks: <a href="http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj553/clarkangel1/?action=view¤t=c18cf846.jpg">http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj553/clarkangel1/?action=view¤t=c18cf846.jpg</a>
village: leaf
element: all
personality: kind , protective ,cares deeply for her friends. doesnt give up in a true fight, easily provoked.
bio: Haku is a jinchuraki of a forbidden and hardly known deamon the infinate tails also known as the ten tails because even tho the tails never end it appears to have ten. both her parents died when she was born.she has been hated and rejected by most of the villiage even tho most do not know of her tailed beast , they hate her because at the age of 3 she lost control of her jinchuraki powers and killed the hokage at the time.(tsunade is hokage in this story now)the akatsuki are after her for her power. the beast is so strong they cannot extract it but they want to control her so they can control the power.orochimaru also wants her to be his minion.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-11-2012, 08:56 AM

((I'm in! I'll send you a profile tomorrow!))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2012, 07:55 AM

princess-haku:

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-20-2012, 02:49 PM

[Since the main RP forum is dedicated to discussing roleplaying itself, I've gone ahead and moved this thread into the Fan-Based subforum. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you feel it belongs elsewhere!]