Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-15-2011, 01:08 AM

Hosted by Marguerite Blakeney & Hijacked by the crew of Persona 4

Introduction (Okay, it's an RP, based off The Perfect Hit): You have arrived at a gala…or what seemed to be one. That is, until the party tables and chairs were overturned, candlesticks were snapped in two, glass and mirrors were broken, and good wine was spilled everywhere. However, the sound system was working just fine, with the stereo playing music, having been untouched.

’The hell just happened in here?’ you wonder, as do the other guests who dare to step forward into the destroyed room. Gunshots abound in the distance, and you duck down to the floor, trying not to get hit. But it’s not you we’re aiming for. This is just another day at the De Rosencourte-Kane residence. They consider it Bloody Valentine’s Day, and you’re invited.

A woman comes out from behind a door, tall, disheveled, and panting, parts of her dress ripped. Someone just got lucky tonight,’ you think, until she suddenly turns around shooting her gun back into the room she just came from. “You bastard!” she screams. “I’ll have your head for this!”

She turns to you, just as you thought of leaving. “Sorry about that,” she breathes. “Welcome to…our home,” she says, trying to smile sweetly. “I’m Carmella de Rosencourte. My, ah, Maxwell…is a little busy at the moment but he’ll be out shortly,” she adds. “Please help yourselves to the dinner buffet and enjoy the party!”

Last edited by Marguerite Blakeney; 02-20-2011 at 04:24 PM..

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-15-2011, 02:24 AM

A young, tall blonde man walked in unfazed at the woman's appearance. He scanned the room and flipped one of the chairs that was lying on the ground. "...What do you guys have for drinks?"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-15-2011, 02:27 AM

She blinked. "Well, we have a fully stocked bar over there," she pointed, but the bartender was nowhere to be seen. Mel strode over to the bar counter, her shoes crunching on the glass, and slammed her hand on the counter a couple of times. "Marcus! Get up here and start getting everyone taken care of!" Normally the guy wasn't scared or anything. It was more to the point he was already drunk. Groggily he woke up, hair in a tangled mess, slowly standing up while clutching a bottle. "Huh? Zit time already for the party?" Carmella rolled her eyes. "Yes, now wake up or you're off the payroll," she threatened.

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-15-2011, 02:43 AM

"I'll have a glass of wine then," he said to the man behind the counter before pausing thinking that they might be out of wine from the look of things. "...No, make that a mojito."

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2011, 02:47 AM

Max picked himself up from the hard marble floor oh his home's large receiving room. God, Mel was going down for this one, she didn't need to shoot at him just because he had forgotten to invite her brothers. He'd assumed she had. Regardless, he thought, as he rose fully to his feet and brushed debris from his lapel, this was going to be one hell of a valentines day indeed.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-15-2011, 02:51 AM

"Will do," Marcus replied, taking a tall glass out, pouring the ingredients in and measuring them by eyeballing. It took a few moments, but he nodded to the guy while sliding the unbroken glass to the guest. "It's all good here, man. You from here?"

Mel heard the clatter in the other room and smirked, folding her arms. "Bout time he got up," she muttered to herself.

Last edited by Marguerite Blakeney; 02-15-2011 at 02:55 AM..

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-15-2011, 02:57 AM

The young man shook his head before taking a slip from the glass, "I was invited by someone but I don't know who. The invitation said something about being here for my birthday." He shrugged and took another sip of his drink, "I'm Jin by the way."

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-15-2011, 03:00 AM

((Gawd I want chocolate right now ;_____; ))

"Your birthday?" Marcus asked. "Well, happy birthday. It's better than War of the Valentines in this house," he smirked, wiping down the counter and trying to clear out the broken shards and liquid spills before people began to hurt themselves. "I'm Marcus, her henchman," he said pointing to Mel over at the other side of the room.

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-15-2011, 03:06 AM

(You don't have no more of your brownies?)

"I'm not a fan of Valentines Day to begin with...," Jin said looking around the room once again. "So, I actually don't mind this whole 'war' thing. But out of curiosity, what's the deal between the two of them anyways?"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-15-2011, 03:08 AM

((I do but I want ice cream and chocolate.))

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-15-2011, 03:11 AM

(Aww, can you have frozen yogurt instead of ice cream?)

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-15-2011, 03:21 AM

((Not that I know of, but I want it anyway.))

"Nnnn..." Marcus started, looking skeptically at the door where Max supposedly was, and then to Mel. "It's how they show affection to each other. It's an everyday thing." He whispered, making a hand gesture moving it back and forth under his neck. "But you didn't hear it from me."

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-15-2011, 03:31 AM

Jin smirked as he finished the rest of his drink, "Huh. Is that so..."

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-15-2011, 03:36 AM

"I'm just sayin', bro," he nodded upwardly, pouring a drink for himself.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-16-2011, 12:35 AM

((Second day and I still scared everybody off?))

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-16-2011, 06:31 PM

(I'm just razy as usual.)

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-16-2011, 07:01 PM

Mel placed her hands up on her hips. "Max?" she called out. "Max!" she shouted more loudly across the room and towards the direction he was in. "Get yourself out here! We've got guests to attend to." She wasn't about to state publicly that if he didn't, then there wouldn't be a Valentine's "date night" waiting for him when everyone was gone. "What is with this guy?" she muttered to herself, striding back to the other room to check on him.

Marcus shook his head after watching the harpy scream. "Yeah. Just another day here. I love my job," he said sarcastically to the other guy and poured him another drink. "Want anything else, or just keep these coming?"

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-17-2011, 12:45 AM

"Do you have any hard boiled eggs?" A strange green-haired main appeared in the doorway. If it weren't for his odd colored hair, he would have appeared normal except for the suspicious smile he always had plastered on his face. "I'm quite famished to be honest, barkeep." He walked over to the bar and pull up a chair next to Jin placing his hat on the counter.

Jin furrowed his brow and took a swig of this drink. "This is the ass-hat who sent me the invite over here."

"I hope you didn't mean that literally. This is a very nice and expensive fedora..." The green hair man averted his attention away from Jin and Marcus for a moment and took notice of Mel, "Hey toots. What's up?"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-17-2011, 12:52 AM

"Hard boiled eggs?" Marcus repeated, looking at the ceiling. "I'll have to cook them up first, but I've never actually made them before. Whaddya do with 'em?" He watched as the green-haired guy walked in. "Can I get you something?"

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-17-2011, 01:01 AM

"Crack 'em open, add a pinch of salt, or eat 'em plain." The green hair man said with a shrug. "My name's Hazama and I'm probably sure blondie over here introduced himself to you, huh?"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-17-2011, 02:00 AM

Marcus shrugged nonchalantly. "All right. I'm hungry for eggs too." He went to the bar fridge under the counter and rummaged it for the last egg carton that was stuck in the back. "So what, I just boil this, right?" Not that the bar had an actual stove to it, rather, a portable Hibachi grill that was conveniently placed somewhere on the back counter.

"So where you guys from?" he asked the both of the guests.

Just then, a group of people walked in, each of them looking relatively young and high-school aged. They looked a little too young to be here, but Marcus didn't really care. It wasn't his problem.

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-17-2011, 02:15 AM

Hazama nodded, "I think they should be cooked for 10 minutes. But if you like your eggs soft then probably less than that."

"If I had to pick a place I'd say England," Jin said. "But only because I was adopted." He paused for a moment to look at the new guest arriving. "Who are they?"

A short brunette girl wearing a green and yellow track jacket placed her hands on her hips as made her way through the room. "Ahah... H-Hi there!" The brunette gave a little wave to the people staring at the group. "Um, Rise, where exactly are we?"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-17-2011, 02:42 AM

The girl with pigtails turned to her friend, hands behind her back as she stood with her weight shifted to one leg. "I don't know...I just know my agency told me that there was supposed to be this big party and I could bring whoever I wanted, long as I mingled and made business connections." Rise then looked around the room. "If this is it, well, it's...pretty themed, isn't it?" The setting reminded her of the dungeons back in the Midnight Channel.

Kanji stepped in, following the rest of the group. "Whoa!" he said, surprised. "Whatever happened here, lemme just say one thing: I. Did. NOT. Do. It." Everything was totally smashed, and the rest of the guests were trying to mill about, save for the group of three at the bar.

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-17-2011, 03:33 AM

(lololol I'm just gonna make Jin and Hazama leave and swap in Roy cause he's ~stylin~)

"Are you sure about that, Kanji? I bet it looked nicer before it was all smashed up! Jeez, it's like tornado ripped through here!" Chie shook her head. "Anyways, let's get down to business. I'm starving! Where's the grub?"

A girl with long black hair followed the brunette girl snickering, "Chie, when are you not hungry?"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-18-2011, 09:28 AM

"Yeah," Rise agreed. "Considering how big this place is, whoever owns it must be very rich." She tried to sidestep the broken glass. "Of course, I could probably buy my own place too by now, but it'd be lonely since you guys still live in Inaba."

Kanji on the other hand noticed the buffet on the far side of the room. "Hey!" he exclaimed. "Free food!" He ran over to the wall that was lined with all sorts of stuff to eat.