ANDROID
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-13-2007, 05:44 PM

I cried at the end of Tube (some korean movie with a train that's going to explode) and at the end of Natural City (korean movie)
Probably I cried somewhere in Casshern too XD (Oo, Casshern contains androids <33, it's so sad when they die)
(Asian movies make me cry much easier than american movies)

Chemicat
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Chemicat Send a message via AIM to Chemicat Send a message via MSN to Chemicat Send a message via Yahoo to Chemicat

Old 04-13-2007, 07:45 PM

The Passion of The Christ, The Green Mile and Ladder 49 are the ones that stick in my head when I think of sad movies.

When I first saw Ladder 49, I cried so hard I nearly stopped breathing... because I was trying to hold it in. I felt like I was going to die, heh.

eienhoshi
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to eienhoshi

Old 04-13-2007, 09:35 PM

The Prestige and Happy Feet....

DragonsRage24
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-13-2007, 10:21 PM

I have not really cried to any movies lately really. When I was younger I cried during the lion king when Mufasa would not wake up, but besides that, I find sad parts of movies very humorous at times >> I've been said to be a morbid person so yea ^^;

ANDROID
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-13-2007, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonsRage24
I have not really cried to any movies lately really. When I was younger I cried during the lion king when Mufasa would not wake up, but besides that, I find sad parts of movies very humorous at times >> I've been said to be a morbid person so yea ^^;
Yeah I cried during Lion King too =')
That was so sad

misaki_hatake
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 01:38 AM

the movie "beaches" always makes me cry, i love the song she sing @ the end :P

Shankster06
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 02:15 AM

I cry during The blood Diamond.
In the part when Leonardo Decaprio died.
He had been shot.
It is one of my favorite movies.
I love it.
If you hate it.
Thats fine with me.
lol.

Luv Shankster06

P.S. YOU HAVE TO SEE The Blood Diamond! SERIOUSLY!

Svii
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 09:24 AM

I cry easily.. D: But Titanic makes me cry every single time. xD

Stiffy
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-14-2007, 09:28 AM

I always cry when I watch Titanic too. But... not at the most expected part. I cry when she jumps from the life boat back to the Ship. >.<

The Man in the Moon. An old movie, but will get me every time.

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-15-2007, 07:01 AM

I was reminded of another movie that always made me cry - Big Fish. The end of it was so touching that I just can't help but cry at it when I watch it.

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 04-15-2007, 04:26 PM

• I cry at tons of sad romantic movies.
    They're soo good, and I love the happy endings. :D

<3

Ojo
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 08:17 AM

=D I'm a sap too. I cry at war movies and romance movies. I even cried at Lilo and Stitch (the ending was good >_>)

x juneflower
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to x juneflower Send a message via MSN to x juneflower

Old 04-16-2007, 06:42 PM

oh god, I'm a huuge sap. xD

there was this one movie, I don't know what it was called, but it was in chinese. it was from singapore.
and there were a tonnnn of sad parts that made me cry. It was really funny though. ]:

the part that made me want to bawl the most was when this kid's dad died. The kid was one of those trouble kids, like, ganster and shit, and his dad was really violent too. and then the kid got into a fight with these guys, and his dad came out and joined the fight, and one of the guys pushed him down the stairs and he hit his head. and then the kid rushed over and the dad was all in pain and practicing saying, "I love you,", 'cause someone told him to say it. If he wanted a better relationship with his son, which he did.

and while he was at the hospital, that someone was like, "Your father loved you so much, but he didn't know how to love you."

I can't explain it well, you have to watch the movie, but goddamn, it was so sad! D':
-tears up-

okay I'm done. >>;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 04-16-2007, 08:10 PM

• Yes, I've cried while watching movies, but I can't remember them all. So, I'll just say a few.
  • Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants
  • A Walk To Remember
  • Where The Heart Is
  • Anywhere But Here
  • Lion King.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 04-16-2007, 08:24 PM

I've teared up at a few movies: Titanic, A Walk To Remember, Lion King

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2007, 11:09 PM

I cry at everything XD but....
the notebook.
bambi
eight below. i have never cried so much in a movie as this oneXD
sisterhood of the traveling pants, especially at the end when she names the documentary after the little girl...aww D:

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-17-2007, 01:10 AM

I never cried because of movies,
but first time I saw 'Finding Neverland', I realy cried when the mother died.
Because at that time, I just lost my mother ._.

And I also had to cry very very hard (._.) when I watched Full Moon wo Sagashite, that anime series.

Antlers
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 02:05 AM

My first movie that I cried at was Disney's Little Mermaid, when Ariel got married at the end. It was just so beautiful!!! I cry during other movies too, espiecially movies with strong and loving father figures. :(

angel_of_joy
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2007, 02:20 AM

i am the biggest baby of life when it comes to crying at movies. anytime anything tugs at the heart strings i cry. i swear and people make fun of me to much. i've gone out with guys that just think i am insane. i've seen really emotional movies when half the theater is full of weeping people and i'm with people who don't cry and thats when i don't get it. i joke that they are heartless but its me. i wear my heart on my sleeve and i cry at everything. i cry when i am watching tv. when i had to put down my dog i cried at ever dog food commercial on tv.

vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-18-2007, 10:07 PM

i dont really cry @ movies. however i do get chills down my spine and feel completely emotional when there's sumin intense happenin and wen the music builds up i luuuuv that feelin!!!!!!

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 04-18-2007, 10:17 PM

The movie that made my cry the most that I didn't think it would was A.I. What an awesome movie.

Kippy_Bubbles
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 04-18-2007, 10:17 PM

This is pathetic but I cried during the Tigger Movie, my friends thought it was funny, I didn't.

Wisty
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Wisty

Old 04-22-2007, 06:59 PM

I rarely cry, movies or otherwise.

But KING KONG had me crying quietly as he was getting killed, and after the movie was over I went up to my room and suddenly burst into tears. xD;;; That was the hardest I've ever cried in a while, and the hardest for a movie.

Another movie that made me cry was "A Little Princess" at the part when [spoiler]she saw her father again and he didn't remember her! And she was clinging to him and he was like "I'm sorry, I don't know you!" and the evil headmaster was coming for her![/spoiler]

boredomkills
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-23-2007, 03:53 AM

The first Pokemon movie. Seriously. (I saw it in theatres, and I was somewhere around elementary school age, so...okay, yeah, it's still kind of pathetic.)

And Lilo & Stitch. And maybe A Little Princess, though I only have vague memories of that.

Now I usually don't cry over movies, and even then I'm more likely to cry over something that's omgsotouching than something that's sad. ^^;;

Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2007, 04:02 AM

I've cried at a few.
Like win dixie and happy feet. I cried a lot ;-;