Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 02-03-2011, 06:08 PM

Searched and couldn't find a forum about this anywhere, but I'm sure one exists. Mods, if you know of one, feel free to merge!

Are there any Vocaloid musicians here? I recently acquired Luka (English), Sweet Ann, Big Al and Gakupo, and I'm loving it!

Though I had a question for people who were perhaps more familiar with the Japanese Vocaloids like Gakupo... how does the pronunciation dictionary work? I've seen Gakupo, Miku etc. "fake"-sing English.... and my cover of Dream On would be PERFECT if only dear Gaku would sing the words!!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-05-2011, 06:06 PM

Well, Gakupo is a cool Vocaloid to use, but I'm just saying this because I've heard this so often :) if any of the words have a letter 'z' in them, the vocaloids Gakupo and Gumi also, don't have a clear 'z' sound. They sound like 'Dz', probably because of the accent. I hope you found that bit of info helpful. I'm not a big Vocaloid user, I just listen to the songs :D so yeah I hope you found that useful