p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 04:07 AM

Corrine graciously took the dumpling from the woman in the kitchen, This looks delicious thank you! She walked through the kitchen door. Still not having seen a menu, she yelled back to the chef surprise me! As her response to him cooking something good for her. She sat down at her table and began to wonder about this strange staff...

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-19-2011, 04:25 AM

"Then something from my home country it is then." Angelo said to her as he chuckled, finding her amusing as she watched a good chunk of the people leave the kitchen, he was rather enjoying himself and couldn't wait for his break, after all, all this cooking was making him hungry and the only thing keeping him from going crazy was the fact that he was tasting the food and drinking some blood. "Tama.....is their anyone here that is allergic to garlic?" he asked her once the human had left the kitchen, wanting to make sure that it would be safe for him to use garlic considering that some vampires do have allergies to the garlic.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-19-2011, 04:33 AM

The girl growled softly. "I am not a child you need to placate. Prick." She said, pressing her elbow once more into his chest. She did giggle though upon learning his name, or at least what he was called. Somehow it made sense for him to be called Bell, he jingled as he moved. Crossing her eyes as his hand appeared in her face and the catastrophe of the jingling did not sound pleasent as he wiggled his fingers. "Can you please cease that horror of disharmony of supposed music?" She winced, lifting her hands to draw his hand down and away from her face, missing that her wrists became bare again, the fabric not falling over her hands like it should when she lowered them so that the humans did not see them and wonder.

~*~

Adin smiled at the southern girl as she had taken the bowl of dangos. She did shake her head though as the human told the chef to surprise her. It was a rather dangerous thing to do. She offered a bowl specifically for Tama, wanting her to taste it too before knowing if the woman would put it on the menu. Doing so she decided to just run the little dish to the human. Grabbing a bottle of soda that the human liked, she backed out of the kitchen as her hands were full. The glove wearing vampire let her blue eyes glide around the room before she brought the small dish to the silver haired girl. "Hey Rora, I brought you something new I just made. Let Tama know what ya think. I got to get back to the kitchen, behave okay?" The brunette said jovially, blue eyes looking at the purple haired male. She frowned as she noticed just where the young human was sitting. It was rather unusual but the baker just shrugged. Maybe the girl had finally found a friend? She smiled again and walked back to the kitchen.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 04:44 AM

Bell didn't protest when Aurora insulted his bell jinglyness and forced his hand away. "It does it whenever I move. You should try living with it for fourhundred and some years." He had wrinkled his nose slightly, blinking. He had ignored her elbow in the chest, like earlier, though it was slighty uncomfortable. Bell shook his head slightly, causing another eruption of bells to jingle. "It isn't music, it's just silver bells..though I'm not sure how I know that. I'm certain it's specifically silver bells." He was frowning a bit and looking down. He moved his hand again, though not to wiggle his fingers in her face, but to gently readjust her shirt sleeves so they covered the things they were supposed to cover.

Bell might not be alot of things, but he was a very observant vampire. Well, when it was about things he was interested in. He pressed his lips close to Aurora's ear when another female vampire approached them. Bringing something for the human to eat. He pressed his lips close to her ear, but did nothing. He was just teasing. Bell pulled back slightly to watch the female vampire almost disinterestedly.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2011, 05:04 AM

She scrunched her nose in displeasure. Having to deal with the jingles for that long? She would have gone insane. "It was not so bad till you wiggled your fingers. The silver bells can make a music all their own, if you let the moves be graceful and natural." She replied, though her attention was drawn away as Adin brought her some sweets and a drink. She nodded to the other girl, ignoring the odd look she got as she opened the fizzy drink to bring the lip of the bottle to her lips as she took a few sips. Sighing as she got a drink, she picked up the spoon to start on her food. Using the metal utensil she moved a few dumplings around to look at what everything was in the bowl. Scooping up some of the beans with a little pool of the syrup, both covered by the little white dumpling that was perched on the round metal bed, she moved the spoon to her move. Taking in the food, she hummed at the sweetness, completely ignoring the jingling male. Completely against the view of her being a prim and proper young lady, she quickly finished off the dish, using the spoon to get to every last drop of the sticky, sugary sauce. Humming again as she set the bowl down, she relaxed, forgetting Bell was even there, leaning back against his body as she sighed, head tilting away from him and baring her neck dangerously.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 05:12 AM

"Perhaps you are right." Bell usually didn't think about his bells anymore. When he had first turned, he had questioned and thought about them constantly. Now they were just an odd annoyance that couldn't be 'fixed.' Bell went quiet though as the girl ate. He wouldn't do anything to ruin her meal, though he did wonder how she might react if he took her spoon from her and fed her himself. However, Bell wasn't that much of a prick. He would not subject her to that kind of humiliation.

When she was finished, she leaned back against him, as if she had forgotten he was there. Or maybe she had forgotten he was vampire. Bell didn't really care, she had actually relaxed in his arms, and her neck was exposed. He could see that vein, pulsating, throbbing as blood pumped through her body. Bell dipped his head to kiss the exposed skin softly and to gently brush his fangs against it. He did not bite, he reached across the table for his glass. In one quick movement he'd drained the contents of that glass in one gulp.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2011, 05:25 AM

Murmuring softly about the heaven filled with sweet things, she slowly came down from her little sugar bliss. Eyelashes fluttered as she seemed to whine lightly as he moved, his lips and fangs not against her neck. A part of her she could tell was seemingly yelling at her for being stupid to lower her guard around a strange vampire, one who was most definitely not her master and one that Tama did not trust. But even as she found him to be callous and egotistical in his manner of 'I am better than you because I am a vampire and you are mortal', there was something...pleasent about him. She remembered something, though the memory was blurry in her adled mind, from her master as he was taking care of her. "Sorry...Ma-master...I did nnn..." She trailed off as she opened her eyes to look around, frowning as the surrounding did not match the image in her head. Her ruby eyes cleared as she became more aware, blushing furiously as she remember exactly where she was, she lowered her head and covered her face with her hands.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 05:29 AM

Tama shook her head at the cook. "Better leave it out, we dont want any of our kind suddenly writhing out in pain do we?" she stated as she popped one of the dangos in her mouth. They were quite delicious, and very sweet, perfect for her menu. When Adin returned she smiled at the girl. "Well i know what I'm adding to the menu." The vampire said with a smile and popped another into her mouth.

Rayne ran her fingers through her hair as she stepped through the door, the bell making a soft noise as she did so. Looking around the cafe she saw a mix of vampire and human alike. Seeing the door to the kitchen she sauntered over towards the door. Glancing at a purple haired vampire she smiled at him. "Nice boots." The vampire complimented him, offering a wink and continuing the head towards the door, swaying her hips as she often did.

Looking up as Rayne walked in, Tama smiled. "Well hello there. The uniforms are in the employee room." She said, motioning to the door that was in the back of the kitchen.

Nodding the vampire walked over to the door and shut it in order to change. Once finished she walked out, her heels clicking as she did.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 05:35 AM

She amused and interested him greatly. At first he had thought she would just be something fun to toy with. But she was human, and she could hear his bells, that interested him greatly. The way she acted and the way she spoke amused him. Especially this bit here. Bell chuckled softly and the sound was similar the bells that jingled when he moved, but sweeter. A softer sound. "Master? There is no master for you here, beautiful." One hand rested gently on the top of her head when she lowered it and covered her face with her hands. "Tell me, about this master of yours." Things were getting very interesting. He glanced up, his gaze sweeping around the establishment, he caught the eyes of a vampire entering and he smiled and nodded to her when she complimented his boots. Though he was mostly on alert for Miss Tama. Honestly he didn't blame that woman for not trusting him, he didn't trust himself most of the time.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-19-2011, 05:48 AM

Kane went to distribute the dishes out to their rightful customers. He smiled at the girl who had walked in. She was rather pretty, but then again, they all were. Once done with handing out the orders, he went to take some more. Giving some water for the one who had complained earlier, he gave the girl an apologetic smile. "What would you like to drink?" He asked.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2011, 05:49 AM

Adin smiled brightly as the tavern mistress liked her sweet. Moving back to her part of the kitchen she set to work on a few more bowls, placing them up to be served to whoever among the humans, hoping they'd like a new dessert. Once she had finished dishing up the remaining bit, she washed her used pots and pans herself, setting the items aside to dry as she grabbed another large bowl to make brownies.

~*~

She glanced at him through her fingers, half of her wanting to just pretend she hadn't heard him but the temptation of him possibly knowing her master was too great. "I am a bonded human servant to a vampire. I can't recall his name, but I know he is still alive as the connection is still there." She tilted her head to the side, her hand resting on her lap, again as she stared at the ceiling in thought. Her teeth worried her lip again, and again with it becoming stained red, she ignored it all as she tried to recall her memories. "He was always tall. The cottage he stayed in with me there had low doors so he always had to stoop to get in. His body frame was wide, almost like a mortal wrestler...He had dark hair...And a thick accent, I think Irish maybe..."She listed off, half away as she wiped away the wetness on her lip, frowning when that was all she could remember. It was everything she remembered, but she felt she should've been able to remember more...Like her family or where she grew up. Head still tilted, she tapped her index finger to her temple, as if hoping it'd help her remember more.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 06:01 AM

It was Bell's turn to go rigid. A bonded human. Well..that did make sense..now. It was what had seemed a bit off about her. Vampires didn't do that sort of thing anymore. Even when he had been made, that type of thing had been steadily going out of style. Bell had ever met one other bonded human in his life, he shook his head, signaling that chorus of bells as he did. "Bonded humans are usually kept within sight of their master at all times.." He frowned slightly. At least he knew the rules, or some of them at least. "Odd that your master would leave you without killing you or turning you.." Bell didn't really like that. No. He had another Vampire's property in his lap. He should have known, perhaps that was what Miss Tama had meant when she insisted this girl was 'off limits'.

But...that small taste of her blood, he would have known from that. Should have. No, maybe. Wait. Those eyes narrowed. "How long has your master been gone?"

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 06:01 AM

Tama smiled at the baker and walked out into the main room and behind the counter. A person walked up to pay there bill and the vampire smiled, taking the money. "Thank you, come again." She said silkily as the person turned and left. Her silver eyes glanced over at Aurora and the man she still was unaware of name wise. Tama didn't trust him, to be specific she didnt trust him with Aurora. The woman sighed and turned her gaze one of the red stained glass windows, staring out it.

Rayne walked out in her new outfit, feeling like one of those women in the adult magazines. It made her feel good, but also slightly inappropriate, but who cared, not her. Swiftly she picked up the plate from the white haired women and the vampire with the boots she complimented. "Would you like anything else?" She asked the girl.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2011, 06:10 AM

She went rigid at hearing that it was odd she wasn't dead, and at her own masters hand? That didn't seem right. He was kind to her...Shaking her head clear of depressing thoughts, she offered a quick smile to the new waitress as the girl took the cleaned plate. "No thank you ma'am." She offered politely before turning back to her thoughts and the vampire who's lap she was using as a seat. She could feel Tama's gaze in their direction. 'I'm still safe. Beyond some minor embarrassment on my part, mostly from the sweets. He's been a gentleman. His name is Bell.' She sent to the older woman, knowing the woman was concerned for her. Looking at the male she blinked. "I...Its been a few years now. The days seem to blend together really, well they did at first when I first woke up to find him missing. I lost track of time as I stayed in the cottage and kept the house orderly." She murmured, confusion lacing her words as she tried to remember the exact time, and why her connection seemed weaker lately now that she was really paying attention to it.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 06:24 AM

Bell had shaken his head slightly at the waitress that had come over to them. Causing that jinglejingle noise once again. His expression was very unreadable as he listened to Aurora. "Odd. Very strange." But Bell was moving now, gently he had lifted her from his lap and placed her on her feet. Then he had stood, lifted her again and returned her to her seat. He pat her lightly on the head like one might an obediant pet. "I'm sorry to have bothered you. I hope you are reunited with your master one day." It was hard to tell if he really meant that last bit. Bell lifted his empty glass from her table and walked away. He didn't go far, he returned to the table he had occupied before he had ever gone to bother Aurora.

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 06:49 AM

Tama was watching as the two interacted and smiled to see the vampire get up and return to his table.

Rayne nodded and walked back to the kitchen, placing the dishes into the sink to wash later. Grabbing a bottle of blood she uncorked it and walked out to see if any vampires needed their glasses refilled. When she emerged from the kitchen she watched as the other vampire walked over to a different. Looking more closely she saw his glass was empty. The vampire walked over, a soft clicking sound could be heard as she did. "May i give you a refill?" She asked as she lightly shook th bottle in her hand.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 06:58 AM

Bell glanced to Miss Tama for a moment, giving her a very unreadable look and then that vampire waitress was back. His gaze moved from Tama to the waitress and he held his glass up to her when she asked if he wanted a refill. "That would be delicious." he gave her a quick once over, actually looking at her this time. She was pretty, but she hadn't taken his attention the way Miss Tama and Aurora had. Females didn't really seem to do it for him. He pushed that thought aside and gave the waitress a smile. He might've said more, might've said something rather rougeish, but there were things weighing heavily on his mind at the moment.

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 07:07 AM

Rayne smiled and filled the glass a little bit away from the brim and the continued to walk around filling the empty glasses of the other vampires. One of the human men winked at her, giving her an obvious once over. She smiled seductively at him and leaned over on his table, having a light conversation with him.

Tama smirked a bit and shook her head at the new waitress. Well at least its slow. She thought and caught a look from Bell that caught her attention. Narrowing her gaze slightly she walked over, smiling at Aurora as she did. Gracefully the woman took a seat in the chair across from him. "Though I am relieved I am also surprised as to why you decided to return to this table." Her eyes had a sultry look to them as she lightly made invisible circles on the tabletop with her fingertip.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 07:27 AM

When Tama came over to his table, Bell took a few sips from his glass and sat it down. He eyed her critically for a few moments, looking slightly annoyed. "She's owned. She belongs to a vampire, and for all your warning me aways you didn't mention that." He glanced over at Aurora for a moment. "She's bonded, but I couldn't sense it...even when I tasted her." He had tasted another vampire's property without that vampire's permission. That could be very dangerous for him. Bell shook his head and grimaced at the noise it produced. "...I thought bonding humans went out of fashion hundreds of years ago..No one does it anymore."

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 07:31 AM

"Why do you think i protect her so..?" The woman purred as she looked over at the white haired girl. Like a diamond in a pile of coal. "I didnt mention it because you had already tasted her blood, i thought you would have known, It was one of the reasons your actions irritated me." Tama said with a smirk and turned her attention back to the vampire. "Both me and her have asked questions to various vampires that walk in here and none know anything." The womans brow furrowed in frustration as she thought of the countless conversations that ended so quickly with no information being obtained. "Its like he doesnt exist.." She said under her breath.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 AM

"The bond is very weak. To weak to be tasted in a simple drop of blood. I might have known if I'd actually bitten her." Bell lifted his glass and drank until it was half empty, then he sat it back down. The first thought that leaped to Bell's mind was not a very pleasant one. "He could be held somewhere against his will. His very own maker would have the power to do that." Bell had shuddered slightly, he hadn't really wanted to mention that kind of possibility for reasons of his own. Then he shrugged. Honestly. Why should he care? Well, he was just curious, that was all.

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 AM

Tama thought over Belle's explination, it was true, if a person is turned then their maker has a control over them. But.. "What if he was a pureblood...then that wouldn't apply.." The vampire's silver eyes glanced over at the now half empty glass, in a bit she would wave Rayne over to refill it. As the male vampire shuddered the woman heard the soft noise of bells and looked to the door to see it was unmoved. The whole time she had been hearing bells she assumed the door, but now.. "Bell...bells. Ahh, it makes sense now." Tama smiled to herself.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 08:09 AM

She was right, a pureblood wouldn't have that problem. Bell had killed his maker, just so he could get out from under her control. "Hunters maybe...but she said he'd been gone for years. Hunters wouldn't do that....Maybe someone with a vendetta against him? Still. It would take someone pretty powerful to hold a vamp against his will."

Bell snorted slightly and waved his hand a bit at Tama's last comment. "I am called Bell, but it is not my name." He spoke the words almost absently. Then in a slightly darker tone. "I don't think she'll ever find him. At least, not just sitting here. The chances of a vampire who knows him coming in here is slim. She'd probably have better luck in New Orleans or somewhere in Europe." He leaned back in his chair. "...There's always the possibility he grew tired of her and just abandoned her.." Still, why was he still talking about it? Well it was better than talking about nothing, and he didn't think Miss Tama would fall for his rougeish charm, or he'd have been laying that on thick.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 01:24 PM

Goosebumps stood on the back of Corrine's neck as the waiter approached. She jumped as he popped up to her table. Oh! You startled me! She said. She had been thinking about the gothic, rather creepy feel this place was emmitting and had begun to feel very odd as he made his appearance. He was just across the cafe, how did he get here so quickly? she wondered. She thought about his question for a moment, she assumed the chef would be making her a dish from his homeland which he seemed to take so much pride in, so she also assumed it would be a dish worthy of celebrating. I'll have a glass of red wine please, she smiled at him, locking eyes the hair stood on the back of her neck again.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 01:35 PM

Jenice walked into the little cafe and looked around, it was an okay place. The young lady looked around and saw it a bit busy; Customers and workers alike, she took a seat by one of the windows and looked around as she thought about what she wanted.

'Herbal tea should be fine, all cafes have it as far as I know..' Jen waited for the waiter/waitress to finish and head over to her. As she waited she began to resort back to those memories, she could never get them out of her head.

Her neck stopped supporting her head for a second and she quickly picked up her head, she propped an arm up so that it could help support it. 'It has to be this place', she thought to herself. Once again she let her eyes lazily survey her surroundings, this time she paid more attention to the details.. and she began to feel it. The magical aura about this place. "Special," she said outloud to herself.