Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-14-2010, 03:45 AM

((Well i knid of what to wait for Demi to jump back in before i post because i feel kind of bad that we left him behind annd everything and it is his RP))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-14-2010, 03:56 AM

((Hes having a tough time right now. I think he would rather the rp keep going. Ill see if i can get him back into it using Kay and talking to him via profile message or something.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-14-2010, 04:11 AM

((I know he is having a tough time but he did say in the OOC thread that he wantted to wait for when everyone was online at once so it can move faster))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-14-2010, 12:56 PM

((Oh... didnt see that))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-19-2010, 03:31 AM

((i talked to Demi and he said it was okay for me to continue this))

Chris looked at the phone for a moment, he then placed it back to his ear and rolled his eyes at the man called him honey. Then the line went dead before he could interupt and say anything to the man, he stared at the phone for a few minutes before he hung up and tried calling again, he got a busy signal so that meant that he was talking to someone or was trying to call him.

He hung the phone up and started to chase after Rex, the little man was very playful at the moment, he chuckled as he played with the puppy. Then the phone started to ring again, he gave a slight growl as he stood up and picked the phone up again. “Bill,” Chris said into the phone as he continued to play tug-a-war with the husky.

“Just cut the crap and tell me where your at.” He said bluntly into the phone as he listened for a answer from the man on the other line. He looked towards the bathroom, Quinn hadn’t come out and if he did he was back in his room and things were not going to be good for him once he was seen by Chris again. He stopped playing with the puppy and began to pet him as he got ready to go.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-22-2010, 09:06 PM

"I am lost in Ghetto Town, USA. I fell asleep on the bus ride and I'm in this little cafe in the middle of this hell hole. Please Hurry and pick me up. I think the cafe's name is Little Sammy's. Please come and get me."

Billy was petrified beyond belief. He really wished that he was home right now, in his bed, in his home, next to...

Billy concentrated on what he had to do. Humming a little to keep himself from crying, Billy stayed in the little corner and waited for the cavalry to arrive and pick him up from where ever the hell he was. "Huney, please hurry."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2010, 03:33 AM

“William, I need more to go on then Little Sammy‘s and Ghetto Town, USA. Don‘t call me huney, I hate it. Now can you give me at least a street name or the bus number you were on so I can at least follow it‘s route.” Chris said to the man, using his name instead of his nickname, for the fact that he was tired or trying to figure out what the man meant when he said some things to him.

He picked up the leash and Clipped to Rex’s collar, grabbing the keys to his car off the table next to the door, he hung up the house phone and called him back on his cell phone as he made his way back outside and to the car that awaited him. He picked the puppy and stuffed him in the passenger side as he sat down in the driver side.

He shoved the key into the ignition and turned the car on as he still waited for Billy to pick up the phone, he shoved his seat belt on and pulled out of the parking garage and headed towards what he knew was the bad part of town, maybe if they stayed on the line together he would be able to find the man before a man worse then Max got a hold of him.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-23-2010, 04:16 AM

"Well I had to take the downtown bus becasue the workshop was on the way in like 3 or 4 stops, but I fell asleep." Billy was crying at this point and was trying to fight back the tears. He hadn't been this scared since he was a kid. It really terrified him to not know where he was or how to get home from where he was. "Okay, from what I can see outside, there seems to be a stop and go corner store or something on the corner. A corner store kinda thingy." Billy was starting to get really antsy because he never really was the kinda person to sit and stay in one place for such a long amount of time.

"Do you know the bus line? If anything, this is the kinda place that Max would hang out after hours." Trying to keep calm, Billy thought of a bunch of musicals and started to hum a tune every now and then just to keep himself from crying out. "I don't see anything else."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2010, 04:35 AM

"Okay, i am heading down town now." Chris said to the man, he could hear the tears he was crying, he harden his heart to the cries of the male on the other line. He was trying hard not to speed to get to the man, he knew what line and bus he was on from what he told him, he sighed heavily into the cell as he held it with his should so he could push the puppy off his lap.

"Bill, can you head to a street with more shops, stores, and resturants? At least then there would be a better chance to get a street sign." he said to the actor as he got on the off ramp for down town, he drove slowly as he kept an eye out for the man and was careful not to hit anyone or drive slow enough that they are going to think he was a gang member or doing a drive by.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-23-2010, 05:46 AM

"Okay, I'll try and see which way is north and walk that way. Just please hurry." Billy kept his phone next to his ear as he walked out the cafe and started looking where the sun was. "Okay,so it's roughly three in the afternoon so that must mean that north is goin to be right of the sun." Looking at where north was, Billy saw that it would be against the bus line. "Scratch that, Chris. I have to go east in order to stay with the bus line. I hope I find a mall or something soon. I will keep my phone in my hand, but I have to turn it off in order to save the battery."

Billy hung up his phone and started to walk. Being really colorful today probably wasn't the best idea, especially since he was in the ghetto and all. Billy kept his shoulder bag hugging him close and his phone in his hand. Billy started to wander why he did some of the stupid things he did. Please find me soon, please find me soon, please find me soon......

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2010, 06:33 AM

((i swear i postted))

"Stay close to were i can see you while driving." Were the last words Chris said to Billy before the man hung up on him. He gave a low growl as he thought about different things about his.....no he wasn't his, he was just an actor that lived with them and who seemed submissive. He didn't want submissive that was a little of his problem, he also didn't like weak people and the man seemed weak at the moment.

He ran a hand through his hair as he kept thinking about his roommates using him as thier Knight in shiny armour, he wasn't that to them, well he might be in thier eyes but he didn't see him self as one. There was a loud noise, which caused him to jerk his wheel and go into the opposite lane, he had to jerk back until he was in his lane. He pulled over and sat there petting Rex, trying to calm down, he thought about what the noises sounded like, he was hypervinilating as he tried to calm down.

He still kept his eyes out for Billy, he saw a flash of color that reminded him of what Billy was wearing, he almost killed him self which would have been bad if it happened. He ran another hand through his black, short hair as he continued to stroke Rex, he got out of the parking lot and contiued to look for the lost man. He had a serious look on his face as he continued to stroke the dog with one hand and continued to drive with the other, he kept his eyes open for the actor.

Last edited by Kilia; 05-23-2010 at 06:37 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-23-2010, 06:55 PM

(as much as I love to post on and on forever, can we get to the part where Chris finds Billy?)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2010, 06:56 PM

((yea you can post the part where Billy sees Chris and he is found and everything))

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-23-2010, 07:10 PM

(going for it)

Billy finally saw it. His knight in shining armor. His chariot home. Chris's car. Billky started to wave down the car as he saw him go by. He started to really cry from his emotions swelling from having to wait for a savior. Billy walked up to the car and opened the door. That's when he saw it. "Omigod, Chris, you got a puppy!! Awwww, he's so cute. He's adorable." Everything that Billy went through just escaped his mind and he felt such relief from being saved.

"I'm...I'm sorry I got lost. I swear I thought I would wake up in time to get to my workshop. It was just a few stops away and I thought I could have a small nap before I had to get off. It won't happen again." Billy always felt like he was talking to his dad when he talked to Chris. He was always had a commanding presence. But, in the end, he always made him feel a lot better that he had someone strong, someone forceful, someone handsome and reliable to depend on.

Billy sat with his hands crossed and his head down as he waited for Chris to give him his tongue lashing.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2010, 07:51 PM

Chris had to stop a few times to let Rex to go to the bathroom, he had started to drive again when he saw Billy waving him down, he had to stop a couple of parking places of head of the man. Once he was parked, Billy got into the car and was distracted by Rex, that helped calm Chris down, he sighed heavily and started the car, turning it around and heading back home.

He had a serious look on his face as listened to what was being said, he growled slightly as he thought about something to say, there was a reason why he doesn’t like weak, submissive people. “If it happens again I am not going to save you.” he said to the man, of course it was something he didn’t really mean, because they both knew that he would come and pick the man up again if it happened to him again.

He ran a hand through his hair as he continued to think of something to say to him, he knew his words came out a little harsh but there was nothing he was going to do about it at the moment. “His name is Rex. For saving you this time I want you to house train him.” he said to the male actor that was sitting next to him as he head towards up town, his face softened then when he was nudge by the puppy, his voice wasn’t as harsh as it was before.

He had gone a little more soft since Rex was around him, hell, he was well different in a way, he looked over at Billy before he moved his hand of the puppy and placed on the man’s shoulder and squeezed it slightly. “At least nothing bad happened to you. Just don‘t let it happen again.” he said to him as he tried to cheer him up some, he then picked the puppy up and placed it in the actor’s lap. He then turned his attention back towards the road as he made sure they got back to the apartment in one piece.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-23-2010, 09:02 PM

Billy, always being the one in class who could fall asleep even during something important, started to feel his eyelids get heavy as he was petting the puppy. "Of course, I'll train him." He always did like dogs, but having to take care of them, train them, feed them, house them, walk them. So much work, so much money. But, for Chris, he would do it. He always did like Chris. Somehow, Chris would be the one Billy would feel the most comfortable around. And Billy hung out with a lot of people. Maybe not as much as Max, but still, being an actor, you meet a lot of people.

Billy felt himself falling alseep again, but tried to make an effort to stay awake. After all, there was a puppy in his lap. And he was so cute. "What's his name?" Billy was looking at the puppy and just started making baby faces at him. "He's so adorable."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2010, 10:43 PM

"Rex, i was waitting for you to get home and Quinn to sober up so that we can think something to rename him." Chris said to him as he got on the turn off for the road that lead to thier apartment, it took less time to get home then it did to go save Billy. He parked the car as he ran a hand through his hair, he looked over at the man and the puppy, smiling as the dog licked Billy's face.

The scene he was looking at is what he wantted, someone who accepted him for him, and loved dogs and was willing to help him out when needed the help. "Thanks for helping with Rex." he said softly as he scratched behind the dog's ear before he got out the car. He shut the door and moved towards the other side, smiling still as he open the door and helped the puppy out so that Billy could get out of the car as well.

"Come on Bill, we are home now." he said just as softly as he held on to the leash with one hand, and holding the door with the other. He knew that something was up but he didn't put to much thought into it as he waitted for Billy.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-23-2010, 11:23 PM

Billy smiled and giggled as the dog licked him. "You're so adorable." Billy was happy to see that he would have something to cute to come home to every day...well, at least that something that was cute and didn't care about his ass. Billy handed the puppy over to Chris as he stepped out of the car. As soon as he got out of the car, he walked back over to Chris and took the dog out of Chris's hands, placing him just in front of Chris. Being slightly shorter than Chris, Billy saw his shorter hair better than he did earlier that morning. Going to brush it with his hand, "I like how you cut your hair. It's nice."

Walking to the door and up the stairs, Billy still had the puppy in his arm. "First thing we need to do is give the dog a better name than Rex. It's just too clechéd. Maybe someone you know or how about a celebrity? Maybe a song? I don't know. What do you think, Chris?" Billy just realized that he had left Chris in his dust, that he was still downstairs and that Billy was talking to the air. "Dammit. I hate When I do that. But you don't care, do you?" Billy nuzzled the dog and let him lick his face for a second before going back downstairs to see what was taking Chris so long.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2010, 11:58 PM

Chris closed the door behind Billy as he took the puppy from him again, he seemed to freeze in place as the actor brush some of his hair. He stood there and watched as Billy walked away from him, he was trying to get his head on straight at that moment, so maybe he wanted a submissive partner, there was no telling at the moment. He ran another hand through his hair slowly as he followed the man just as slow as he could, lost in thought at the moment.

Then he ran into Billy on the stairs which caused him to stop in his tracks before they collided into each other, he looked the man over, since he was taller then him at the moment since he was higher up on the stairs. “So I take it I look better with short hair then long hair.” he said to the man as he continued to look him over from the view that he had at the moment, wondering just what he felt for any one of his roommates.

he then moved up to the step that Billy was standing on, he pet the puppy that was in the man's arms until he bent over and kissed him on the head. He then glanced up at him before he placed a hand on his back and turnned him back towards the way that he was going and moved up the stairs with him, ready to get into the house and get out of his uniform. He wantted to spend time with the puppy and whom ever else wantted to spend time with him and to relax.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-24-2010, 12:17 AM

Billy was almost about to run into Chris if he hadn't heard his boots on the stairs. Sometimes, Chris could be really clumsy in those things. Billy looked down at Chris, which wasn't much because Chris was still tall, even on the stairs. "Yes, Chris, I love your hair at this leng-" Billy watched as Chris gave a kiss to the dog and started to walk with Billy up the stairs with his around his shoulder. Billy felt his warmth and it felt good. Out of instinct, Billy put his head on Chris's chest for a minute to feel his warmth even better.

When Billy got to the door, He took out his keys and unlocked it. "Hopefully, the house hasn't burned down and everything isn't stolen." Opening the door, everything seemed to be exactly where had been before. Billy put the puppy down so that it could run around the house a little before finding its "sweet spot". Billy walked over to his room and dropped his stuff down on his bed and walked into the living room, where he found Max just lazing around. "Productive day, wasn't it?" Billy loved to tease Max since Max loved to pick fun at him. Billy sat on the couch next to Max as the puppy jumped onto his lap.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-24-2010, 01:21 AM

Chris couldn’t help but squeeze the man shoulder as he rested his head on his chest for a couple of minutes, it felt good to be holding some one to be close to some one for once. He then let his arm drop from his back, letting him open the door and letting the puppy down to explore the house again. He smiled as he watched Billy sit down and the puppy jumped into the man’s lap, he chuckled a little bite before he made his way to his room.

He stripped off his uniform and dropped it into a basket that was nearby, he then folded up his clean clothes and placed them in the proper places. He then pulled on some simple jeans and a wife beater, he then walked back out into the living room and sat down in a chair that was near the couch, he couldn’t help but reach over and pet the little guy.

“So what do you think we should name him besides Rex?” he said to them, he couldn’t help but move until he was sitting between Max and Billy, just so he could love on the puppy. After he got bored with petting and the puppy was laying on his lap and Billy’s lap, he stuck his arms on the back of the couch, leaning his head back and looking towards the ceiling.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-27-2010, 08:11 PM

(where is everyone else?)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-27-2010, 08:20 PM

((i have no clue))

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-30-2010, 09:50 PM

((does anybody know when dmitriblair will be back so we can get the ball rolling again?))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-30-2010, 10:10 PM

((he said that it will be a few more days))