View Poll Results: join?
+1 7 100.00%
-1 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-04-2010, 07:10 PM

((Aw that stinks, I'm sorry! And it's alright ^-^))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 06-05-2010, 08:17 AM

{its okay.. just return when you can >.<}

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 06-06-2010, 04:13 AM

[ OoC| Awww crap... That sucks. Oh and sorry for not responding in a long while. I've been busy with stuff again... Damn family drama... ==;;; ]

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 06-06-2010, 05:13 AM

Using the hand that was resting on pj's shoulder Kitty pushed herself up into a standing position. She liked Cara's idea of heading out to the house now, that way she would be able to catch a taxi back to her house and grab her text books and work uniform. She had told her boss she would be giving him a call today to let him know how much time she was going to need off, he had seen the whole thing as a way to get free advertisement.

Stretching her arms above her head she looked down at the still sitting boy. "well I agree with Cara over there. Lets go check out our new house."Reality shows always had awesome houses for there participants to live in.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 06-07-2010, 04:38 AM

[i know you might hate me buts...]

*time skip*

Lets get them to the house already..
so in the limo they all introduced each other.. names and such
and now you can head to your rooms with your ex and do whatever till i send out the envelopes with your activity on them

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 06-07-2010, 05:11 AM

{LOL how could we hate you! hahaha}

Niya pushed the silver door open with a sigh and took a step into the bedroom that was designated to her and Ji Wan. Shaking her head she walked over to the window loking out over the garden and threw her bag on the bed closest to the window and sat down waiting for Ji Wan to join her in the room.
{Rawr! Shortness!}

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 06-07-2010, 06:07 AM

Caraline walked out of the limo and stared at the new house. She smiled softly as she walked up the steps and into the house. Looking around she slowly made it to the room for her and Bo. She looked around then room and then walked to the beds. She put her things to the side so Bo could choose which he wanted.

She needed some air so she walked on to the backyard, wondering around and then sitting down on the grass. Laying back she looked up at the sky wondering what was going to happen to her, to Bo, to every on.

musikfreakx

Old 06-07-2010, 06:35 PM

Ava hopped out of the limo quickly, stretching her limbs. She looked at the new house and grinned; it was nice. She began to make her way to her and Yuki's room, dragging her small suitcase and even tinier duffel bag. It was true, she would have to go shopping. She'd only brought a few changes of clothes, not having much to bring considering she lived in New York City. She pushed open the silver door leading to the room and sighed, the beds were insanely close to each other. She put her stuff on the bed to the left. She sat down for a second, running her hands through her hair. She wanted to go swimming in the large pool, but didn't know if she could. Plus, she didn't have a swim suit. She walked into the back and saw Cara. "Hey," she said with a smile and a small wave. "Wanna go for a swim?" she asked mischievously.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-07-2010, 09:13 PM

Yuki's heart was a flutter some as he stepped from the limo. He'd read Ava's text, had a reply, but couldn't muster up the strength to text it.

He sighed and flopped down onto his bed. Sharing a room with her was a dream come true. Only, not. It would be hell to have to live with the woman he loved so deeply. It hurt him to the point where he figured he'd quit the show. But, out of fear that Ava might find a new man and call him a coward, Yukimura stayed put.

His eyes fell onto Ava. Turning over, the male felt the pillow move around his face. It was extremely soft and fluffy - just the way he liked it.

"Have fun," was all he said as he pulled out a book to read. It was a textbook, but it was still better than slitting his wrist, committing suicide, or F'in up his life with Ava, again.

musikfreakx

Old 06-08-2010, 04:12 PM

((would post, but I have to wait for Coonie))

musikfreakx

Old 06-09-2010, 04:47 AM

[[I AM GOING TO BE GONE UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST UNTIL MONDAY. I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST. I'm going to my sister's for her wedding and graduation, and they don't have internet. SORRY!

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 06-13-2010, 07:06 AM

(( I hope the wedding went well.))

Once the limo arrived at the house Kitty took in the outside view. As she had expected the house was huge. The trees in the front yard did well to cover the largeness of the house but if you looked just right you would be able to see it. A stretched out pool could also be seen and it filled the blond with excitement. Swimming had always been a favored past time of hers, it was right up there with dancing all night and star gazing. Looking up at the sky she was a little disappointed to see it turning a grayish color, a sure sign that it was going to be raining tonight.

Shrugging it off she pulled her two suitcases behind her as she fallowed everyone into the house. It was just as grand on the inside as it was on the out, but made her feel like she was walking into her parents home. Everything was neat and in its place as if someone was going to smack you hand if you touched something. Hoping her- their- room wasn’t going to share that quality with the rest of the house Kitty made her way up stairs. PJ would fallow whenever he wanted to put his stuff away. It was difficult getting her bags up the stairs but shortly after that little adventure she found the room she would be sharing with the blond male. It wasn’t that bad really, and once her clothes were tossed around in a heap around the place it would feel like home.

That would have to come later though, now she just wanted to lie down. Leaving her suitcases and purse by the door and out of the way she flung herself on top of the plush bed farthest from the door. Kicking off the reddish cowboy boots she through an arm over her closed blue eyes and listened to the other move around. She wouldn’t usually be up until ten or twelve so waking up at 8:15 was throwing her whole sleep pattern out of whack.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-13-2010, 01:00 PM

Last to escape the stuffy limo was PJ, his luggage rolling along behind him. His pale lips curled up into a wide smile as he looked around at the polished mansion. He felt the small pebbles under his feet, even through the thick rubber soles of his custom Converse. Looking around at the trees, the boy sighed and ran a hand through his hair, out of habit.

"Whooooooa." he said to himself as he squinted in the sunlight.

Searching inside his own mind, he scrambled together a small knot of lyrics for his endless memory bank ;;

Here, in fear, in the unknown // Had no idea I was alone // Afraid, I stand, don't understand // In this topsy-turvey Wonderland

After a moment of admiring the view, he began to make his way to his room, wherever that was. Passing room upon room of gold, silver and shiny objects, he finally arrived at the top of a giant staircase, only to hear the oh-so-familiar sound of a girl lightly snoring. PJ followed the sound into one of the many bedrooms and peeked his head around the door, and laid his eyes on Kitty, laying on one of the two single beds inside the room. It was flooded with natural light from a wall-sized window, shining subtly on the girl's skin, glowing.

Rolling his luggage to the side of the room, the boy lay down on the only other bed in the room, curling up on his side, gazing in awe at the beauty of his first -- and only -- love. He gently closed his eyes and absorbed the moment like a sponge and soon found himself asleep.

musikfreakx

Old 06-14-2010, 01:13 AM

((Back from the wedding and graduation!))