View Poll Results: Will you try your luck in Operation Sushi Bar?
Heck yeah! You finally made it! (^^) 3 30.00%
No thank you, that's really weird (I know XP) 0 0%
Mmm, maybe (okie dokes ^^) 3 30.00%
O.o Why's it in Russian? (O.O Why aren't you? XD) 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 02:07 AM

((awwww!!!!! he stunned her into silence with his ice blue eye lol))

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-15-2010, 12:59 PM

As the blade was sent severing through Rroy’s neck, the male felt a cooling feeling come over his head. His eyes shifted and were now looking up at a still terrified Eleanor. “Nice job, darling. Now would you mind telling my body to walk back here?” Rroy’s crimson eyes shot over to a headless body walking over toward Storm. “HEY! Don’t you touch her!” Whirling around, a hand tried to scratch the spot that would be Rroy’s head, but seeing as it was now on the floor, it didn’t work out quiet well.

Moaning, Rroy concentrated some more, but before he could move his body, he felt a pair of arms come around his head. It wasn’t Melik, he was still trying to erase the kiss. It wasn’t Nieko, he was too depressed. Storm? Iri? No and no. Then who?

Sniffing in the scent of the skin beside him, Rroy’s eyes twitched some. “Oh god…” was all he managed to get out as the person set his head on his body. Skewering his head to his own body, Rroy looked the brunette dead in the eyes. “What the hell are you doing here?”

His blue eyes looked longingly into Rroy’s. “Well, I am your stalker. It is only natural that I follow you everywhere. Sorry it took so long, but I’m here now.”

“Kaiba?” Melik said with a monotone voice. “W-why are you here?”

“I already told you. To stalk Rroy.” Winking, Kaiba turned his attention to the females beside them. “Oh,” Kaiba said turning toward Rroy, “Arvin, Zero, and Varun will not be joining us. They’re… busy.”

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-15-2010, 01:05 PM

Storm watched with wide eyes as the headless body moved around, more importantly the helpless little thing had taken the head off with her arm. Blinking crazily and then with a hiss she jumped back landing on a stool behind her. A body with a head normally wasn't allowed to touch her let alone one with out. She tried to calm herself down but her sat with her hands on the stood next to her feet. Back arched and the hair on her ears and tail standing up. Different planet, weird people, better than murder investigation. Calm down.. She thought to herself as she watched the headless body and then the person who picked up the body's head. She took in a deep breath and sat down properly again. At least there were no spiders.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-15-2010, 01:15 PM

((So would you like me to pull Zero's profile? XP))

Eleanor was breathing heavily and Rroy's severed head didn't help; nor did the fact that it talked. Her body was trembling and she could smell the blood even though she was pretty sure that the headless male couldn't die from blood loss. Her arm fell back to her side as she was fighting to keep her other arm from changing because she could feel it coming on. The tears were still falling even as another male came up and gave Rroy his head back. She didn't know who he was, even if they said his name a few times already. The brunette pulled her arms to her chest, even though the one was still in its bladed form. She could hear Storm freaking out and her knees finally gave out as she fell to the floor on them. Leaning forward she used her still human hand for balance as she tried to urge her bladed arm back to normal but nothing was happening so far.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 03:37 PM

Chris finally looked up from his food and at everybody that was there, there was some new guy that said he was there to stalkl Rroy, which seemed odd to him. He saw Eleanor, down on the floor trying to calm down, he stood up and walked over to her. He sat down on the floor in front of her, pulling her into his lap, he held her close to him, pushing her hair out of her face as he did so. "Eleanor, calm down. You don't want what happens last time to happen again do you?" he said to her as he continued to stroke her hair out of her face and rock her back and forth some. Nieko was so in shock that he didn't even realize that Eleanor needed him to comfort her, he knew that he was most likly going to get into a fight eith NIeko over Eleanor again but hey she was still a friend even if they slept together.

Wavi

Old 06-15-2010, 04:31 PM

With the newest member of the group there, Kaiba, Nieko finally snapped back to reality. Noticing Kaiba caused the male to whine some. If there was one person he despised it would be Kaiba. Rolling his eyes, Nieko just so happened to catch a glimpse of Eleanor on the ground. Taking a few graceful steps her way, he bowed and helped the girl to her feet. "I'm sorry I couldn't interfere. But, as you know, Rroy is my lord. If he were to pick you... then I would unfortunately have to relinquish you. No matter who it might be, Rroy shall always come first for if I disobey him, I die."

Holding Eleanor seemed to calm Nieko some, but not as much as he wished. His blood was still boiling. Kaiba, how dare he come there. Nieko knew of Rroy and Kaiba's relationship and was quiet frankly jealous of it. Rroy only had two mates his entire life - Aleu and this man Kaiba.

As his nose wrinkled Nieko couldn't help but feel sick. The more he watched Kaiba talk with Rroy, the more he wanted to vomit. Queasy as he was Nieko kept his casual demeanor up. But when he saw Rroy laugh, Nieko couldn't help but smile. If Kaiba was to be his savior, then Nieko would accept it. Bowing his head slightly in defeat to Kaiba, the green-eyed male took a long step toward the pairing. "So what brings you here, for real," he added this time.

A brilliantly blue pair of eyes snapped into Nieko's focus. Smiling, Kaiba's lips spread apart as he started talking. But Nieko was far to captivated by his annunciation and gentle movements to pay any attention whatsoever to the answer. He could see why Rroy would find such trust and devotion to this man.

Nieko smirked. "It has taken me until now to realize why you two have such a bond that you do." Bowing, Nieko moved back toward Eleanor. "My love, are you all right?" He patted her head and then embraced her in his loving arms.

With a confused look on his face, the brunette shrugged the odd feeling off. "Anyways, I came here to warn you about, wait did you say pool? Damn, I haven't been swimming in a while. And you know what else, I haven't seen sexy Rroy here in a swim suit in a while." Winking Kaiba's nose wrinkled some while he laughed.

"Pay no attention to me," he blurted out. "I'm an emotionally disturbed psychopath." His voice was stern and serious, but his eyes hinted otherwise. They were depressed looking, but they also had a spark of maturity in them as well.

"Warn us about what?" Rroy tried to fit in, but in all of Kaiba's chattering, his voice seemed to just fade away. Annoyed, Rroy smacked the male aside the head.

"Oooo, still so rough. I admire your dark ways, but couldn't you be more gentle with me?" His blue eyes gazed passionately into Rroy's eyes. "Please?" Kaiba tagged on in an angelic voice.

Sitting down beside Storm, Melik rested his chin on his hands. "It's been a while since I've seen Kaiba and Rroy together." His orangish eyes moved to the left to look at the neko girl he was beside. "Don't mind them. Rroy's just... weird."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-15-2010, 06:43 PM

Storm looked at Melik and sighed some as she sat down. "I'm so confused." She confessed with a sigh. Rubbing her neck she tried to relax again. "So Neiko is, is a servant to Rroy? And this new person they follow him around? Eleanor is with Neiko but.." She just shook her head. "So confused." She murmured before looking back at Melik how old are you all?" She asked quickly thinking about whether she really wanted to know that or not. To late now anyway. The neko girl rubbed one of her ears in thought as her mind slowly wrapped around what was happening. It was so far from normal it was almost like a funny horror movie.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2010, 02:52 PM

Eleanor shook her head as she leaned against Chris' shoulder, her bladed arm still shaking. She took a few breaths, though they were more like sobs at this point. Nieko came over to her too. She started calming down feeling both males holding her; it made her feel a little better knowing that Chris didn't seem entirely bitter about what had happened to them.

Though she was still shaking, the blade started looking almost fuzzy as the air around it began to distort until it was gone. Eleanor had her arm but but it was covered in blood from when it had severed Rroy's head. She closed her eyes as she just took in the comfort from the two males, no longer all that concerned with what was going on beyond her little bubble.

When Chris moved Iri was able to fully look at him and her breath was stuck. His actions killed her a little though seeing as he picked up Eleanor and held her in his lap. Foolish girl, she thought to herself as a bitter smirk came to her face. Falling in love is a weakness remember? How horrible that you would start looking upon a mortal in such a way.

Her eyes then trailed over to the new arrival and his discussion with Rroy. She didn't say anything at first; she just watched him. He was beautiful, of course he was, most of the people there were. It wasn't that she didn't speak at first, it was more that she didn't speak at all. There was so much going on, so many new things that the girl just thought it best to acess the situation and figure out what was going on. Of course that didn't mean she wouldn't pick on people when they asked for it.

Wavi

Old 06-16-2010, 04:46 PM

Kaiba's attention turned to the female that he caught staring at him. A devious look in his eyes and his charming, yet cunning smile coming onto his face, the tall male took a single step and was now standing before her. "So who are you?" he questioned with a bow.

"Oh brother," Rroy exhaled as he looked at Melik. "When you told Storm not to sit by the blue, you should have said blue haired and blue eyed. Kaiba's a flirt...."

"Do I sense a hint of jealously? If so, we could always write a little bad romance later, but that's for later." Winking at Iri, he turned and moved toward Eleanor. "Here," Kaiba said as he took her hand into his own.

Rubbing it down with an alcoholic based product, he continued to clean the blood off her skin. "You have lovely skin," he said as he admired her soft skin. Standing, he flipped out a note pad. Jutting down something that was illegible, Kaiba returned to Iri. Extending his hand, he caught a lock of her hair in his hands. Stroking it ever so gently, he smiled and said, "You're hair is flawless. I'm most impressed. I haven't seen many demons' with such silky hair. You don't even appear to have any split ends. Heh, not even I can remove all the devils from my hair." His hand gracefully slipped through it and he lightly tugged out a single strand of hair. His eyes fixed on it and he looked almost as if he'd become constipated.

"Hmmm, my hair's thicker..." was all he said before he watched the single piece flutter to the ground. "What?" He said looking at the female before him. "Can't you do math and dimensions in your head?"

"Ha ha. No silly Rich Boy, we cannot. Wish we could, but when it comes to science, math, and computers, well, that's your specialty." Melik's head snapped to the side to look at Storm. "And yes, Nieko serves Rroy. Rroy is pretty much the ring leader. Kaiba, Nieko, and myself, and several others, follow and obey him. Eleanor is with Nieko but she and Chris have shared a bed. Nieko is selectively bisexual and has stated more than once that he loves Rroy. Rroy is straight but he asks gay. Kaiba is flat out bisexual and I'm straight. Concerning our age, I'm... if you do the math... I'm 23. Rroy's 21. Kaiba's 24. Nieko's 28."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-16-2010, 04:54 PM

Storm nodded, "Don't sit next to blue haired people, got it." She said with a nod. Listening to what the person next to her said she laughed, then continued to laugh for a few minutes. She then smiled listening to Melik with a nod. "Okie Dokie Smoky." She said simply and almost childishly. "Its there now." She said tapping her head before turning and looking at the guy behind the counter who sat some green tea on the counter for her. "Thank you!" She said sipping the tea quietly before looking at everyone again. Her hair sat along her face but that didn't make the almost blank stair on her face any less spooky. She stared at each person for maybe ten seconds before her face softened and she tried to learn who sat where in the ranks. Apparently Neiko was closest to Rroy other than that she'd have to watch carefully to see who gave to whom and which listened to what.

Last edited by Fate's Pearl; 06-16-2010 at 05:00 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2010, 06:06 PM

Eleanor recoiled her hand onces Kaiba released it. If he was a flirt like the others were then she wasn't sure what she was going to do. Her hand found itself soon balled up in Nieko's shirt as she almost tried to hide from their friend. The comment may have been a nice one but she had enough of that sort of kindness for a while. She wasn't too sure what was going on but she didn't really want to be in the restaurant section anymore; if that was what it was. Things were just getting to crowded, like always. They were also getting stressful espcially with all the new people. She just wanted to go somewhere and relax or unwind or something, she wasn't sure what.

"Not all demons take as much care of themselves as my clan," Iri stated calmly as she just held her ground. The Hinapouri's had to hold themselves to a higher standard but she wasn't going to say anything about that. It was not needed at that point and served no purpose. "As for dimensions, I really have no use of such calculations," she replied as she pulled her hair back behind her shoulders. "It really does not serve me well when it comes to war. Not how I fight anyway." Her eyes looked almost dead; she was watching though, still taking things in and still going out of her way to ignore the neko.

Wavi

Old 06-16-2010, 10:03 PM

Kaiba's right brow cocked as he eyed the female. "Then I guess you don't use throwing knives or a gun in war. But even a sword needs some dimensions taken into account. I myself prefer my gun," he moved his fingers down to his hip to rest on his silvery blue gun. Pulling out the wing-shaped pieces at the rear, he slipped them neatly between his fingers.

Shifting just his eyes, he sent the pieces fly at a dart board. Both landed directly on the bull's eye. "See, without calculating the length of the room, the speed at which these will be flying, and the pressure of the room, I'd never have been able to get two bull's eyes and especially with these oddly shaped pieces. Moreover, you cannot forget to account for gravity."

After flashing Iri a cocky grin, his boots scuffed the floor as he walked over to retrieve the pieces of his gun. Locking them back into place, he walked back toward her. Standing there, he couldn't help but notice the large height difference between Iri and himself. He was more than a foot taller than she and he wasn't even wearing his heeled boots then.

His eyes then grazed over toward Melik and the neko girl. "Do you not like cats?" he asked as he noticed Iri's slight discomfort. "I personally love cats. But that's just me." He then smirked. "Melik, would you mind ordering me something?"

Nodding, Melik ran off to find a waitress. Upon his return, he handed Kaiba a glass of wine. "I figured you'd want that with your burger."

"Wine? And a burger? Well, that's an odd combo, what ever." Patting his head, Kaiba's eyes gazed back toward Nieko, but more importantly Eleanor. "Don't worry miss, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer, a scientist, a techie, a CEO, an actor, a singer, an assassin, and pilot, but I'm not the kind of man to hurt a woman. I did it once and I shall never do it again."

Nieko smiled. "He speaks the truth. Kaiba might be a bit rough at times, but he's actually a decent guy. Well, fucked up, but decent."

"Hey," whined Kaiba as he eyed the male.

----------

((Guess what! We have another talker! XD And OMFG Rroy didn't have a comment, that's odd. :P))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-17-2010, 03:55 AM

As soon as Nieko walked over and began to take control of Eleanor, he couldn’t help but wrap his arms protectively around her, he then relunctedly let her go and be pulled into Nieko. He then stood up and faced the newest member of the group, walking around him as he looked him over, even getting close to him to get a good smell of the male as he did so. “Kaiba. I am an actor also.” he said to him as he stopped in front of him, still looking him over still, he then actually smiled for the first time since Ira. His eyes flashed gold as he looked at the brown haired male, he still didn’t pay any real attention to Iri or the Neko girl, but he could still see Iri out of the corner of his eye since Kaiba was still standing next to her.

Alvilda walked off into another room, when she came back she was carrying two bags and dressed differently, well in a bathing suit is more like it. She smiled and waved at everyone that was in the group, her belly button ring was showing, he back tattoo was showing also, she set both bags down on the counter and turned to look at them. A waitress came over and cleaned up all the empty plates of food and cups and just nodded her head to the girl. “Okay so this bag has bathing suits for the girls, and this bag has swim trunks for you guys. You can change in the bathroom and come back here so I can lead you all to the pool.” she said as she tried to get some order to the group as best as she could after all it was her job to make sure everyone has fun no matter what they want.

Last edited by Kilia; 06-17-2010 at 03:34 PM..

Wavi

Old 06-17-2010, 12:21 PM

((Pssssst, no one can really look down at Kaiba as he's almost 6'6". ^^; Also, Kaiba has brown hair like the image on the front page shows. ^^; Varun has the blue hair. Kaiba has brown. Melik has reddish. Nieko has brown. Rroy has black. Third, not sure you wanna see Nieko, Melik, Rroy, and Kaiba without shirts. They might be too hottttt to handle. XD))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-17-2010, 01:34 PM

"Well I believe there was an issue with another one of your friends that you weren't too fond of," Eleanor whispered to Nieko as she watched Chris walk away. Her eyes then fell to the green eyed male beside her to see if he recalled what she was going on about.

"My preferences are my own," Iri stated as she shifted her weight to one foot. "And clearly my history has not made it this far unless it is where you're from that does not know of either my kind or of myself."

Even though Kaiba had hit the nail on the head with the cat question, she didn't confirm nor deny it. That was how she was though. People only knew about her what she wanted and most of the time that was just her reputation. It was almost like a blow to the ego when she found those that didn't know her. She had grown used to it though, at least in this time period and realm seeing as no one seemed to know of her.

Eleanor then looked over at the woman as she brought out a couple of bags announcing that swimsuits were in them. "Didn't we remember to pack our own?" She asked Nieko as she got back to her feet. She wasn't fond of the idea of wearing someone else's swimsuit but then again she hadn't really remembered packing either so she didn't know what she had.

Wavi

Old 06-17-2010, 02:10 PM

“Heh,” Kaiba blushed, “that would be my own fault. I was rather uninterested in foreign affairs…. Even if I am the prince… well, I guess king, I really have never been all too fond of paying attention. I didn’t want to be king, but after marrying the king… yeah.” Kaiba snickered.

“Sorry,” he rubbed the back of his neck. “But I do believe Rroy should know about you. He is the demon prince.”

"Iritana Hinapouri. Deceit Demon. Her clan serves a powerful family of demons. Iri used to serve the duke of hell, or that's what we upper demons call him. Upon his passing, Iri was to serve his sister - a real pain in the ass if you ask me. Then, being the demon she is, this female fled the underworld and ended up finding humans. So yes Kaiba, I am well aware of who this female is. Why I haven't I turned her in? I see no point. She's done nothing to insult or bother me." Rroy wriggled his hand some as if he were shooing her away. "Wanted or not, I'm not about to turn a fellow deceit demon in." Rroy flashed the female a grin. "Only unlike you, I'm royal. So you'd be serving me. But I have Nieko. So you're not of any use to me."

"Whoa, Rroy's so cool!" Melik tackled the red eyed male. "So you knew who she was? But how?"

"Melik, Melik, Melik. I'm in line to be the devil. I would hope I know all my demons." Shrugging, Rroy snatched the suitcase with the bathing suits. "Hmmm, these are all new. Impressive."

"I have issues with a lot of people. I feel as though Rroy is the only male I cannot be... well, I guess even I can be upset with Rroy." Nieko shrugged. "Sorry, but I am Envy after all."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-17-2010, 02:56 PM

Storm sat and watched laughing a little, just because she was still wrapping her head around it. She brushed her purple hair over her shoulder and got up moving a little closer now that Rroy had his head back on. She made not of everything said, not meaning she understood it all, apparently Rroy was an important person. Yawning a little she stretched and her back crackled as it all realined. She watched the lady bring over bags and blinked softly. Swimming...in water. Sighing she rubbed an ear she just wouldn't dive and she'd be fine.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-17-2010, 03:56 PM

((sorry i didn't know that he had brown hair and it is hard to tell what picture on the front page goes to who because it isn't clear on that subject and not only that it didn't get edited after you sad there was to be no Zero and i didn't say Chris looked down at him i said he looked at him meaning it could either be up at or down at or straight i thought i was vague on that so that there would be no misunderstandings and i think we can handle the epicness of thier nakedness lol))

“You guys didn‘t bring any bags in and everything I have brought out is new so you don‘t have to worry and the pool is cleaned out three times a day. Oh why thank you, Rroy. I do my job as well as any other girl or male here. We never let guests use anything that has been used before because that is very unsanitary. So if you all please get ready and I can show you the pool area.” Alvilda said to everyone with a smile on her face, she was trying as hard as she could to get them all to do something other then take up the sushi bar when there was plenty of other things that they could do besides stand around and do nothing. She ran another hand through her black hair, she then turned around to make sure that everything was cleaned up before she faced the group again, she wasn’t used to fading into the background and not able to do her job, but these people were hard to get under control like a flock of snapping turtles, and she only knew that because she had to try and do that one day.

Chris growled at the male before he turnned and grabbed a pair of black swim trunks out of the bag and went to go and change into them, he was only doing it because the others seemed occupied with other things which meant he could be alone and sulk in the pool by him self before they decide to show up.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-18-2010, 02:45 AM

Eleanor was lost in the conversation. It wasn't so much that she wasn't interested it was just another of those times where too many things were happening all at once for her. She walked over to the female with the bags and quickly pulled out a couple pieces and once checking the size she followed in the direction Chris had gone. She saw him and quickly ran to catch up, holding the suit at her side. "A lot going on huh?" She asked him quietly as she slowed her steps just a couple steps behind him.

Iri's head lowered so she had to roll her eyes up to see the remaining group, a smirk on her face. "I am glad to see that my reputation has not been lost beyond my own realm," she said smuggly. "As for finding humans, I did not really find them but more my travels brought me here." That was true, she had travelled many different realms and times she finally landed among humans. They had the most rapid changes and they interested her greatly, that was why she stuck around them for so long.

"As for my serving you, that would not necessarily be true," she then said as her feet shuffled a bit so her posture was better. "My family serves those of the royal family, that may be true. We are assigned at birth to those that we would be serving. We are to serve that person and that person alone unless we are otherwise instructed. The only reason I served my Sire's sister was due to the fact that those were his orders upon his death."

Her eyes seemes almost dead as she stood there, her arms folded behind her back. Iri's stance wasn't intentional, it was just the one she took up when she gave out information. Her joking demeanor was gone with the topic, almsot as if she were back in time, back to when she was one of the most feared generals. "Seeing as you are with the royal family, I will serve you if that may be though I do not have to. It is a repayment for you not turning me into the council."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-18-2010, 03:02 AM

Chris looked down at the brown haired woman, his heart ached when he looked at her, he then forced a blank expression onto his face as he looked back towards the way he was going. "There is a lot going on. I don't know why i came here. I am clearly not wanted and am just ignored when i do speak up, it is like i should be dead and a ghost instead of a live." he said to her rather bluntly, no emotion showing at all, not even in his voice, he then ran a hand through his hair, even sighed heavily as he stopped out side of the mens room, debating on weither or not if she was ging to go into the girls bathroom or stay out there to talk to him for a few more minutes.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-18-2010, 01:52 PM

Eleanor stopped just outside the girl's bathroom and shook her head. "Please don't say that Chris," she said as she looked up at him. "I know we have a rough past, but if you died," she then paused, looking away. She was at a loss for words at that point; she couldn't even imagine what he was talking about. "I'd miss you way too much," she finally said though she knew that it was the heart wrentching answer that was needed at that point. She looked back up at him, her green eyes tracing his face. "I still care about you, even if it's not quite the same as before." Eleanor then leaned against the door as she thought for a couple moments before a small smile came to her face. "And you know, they say that it's darkest just before dawn." Shrugging she then added, "Maybe your dawn, your break is finally coming through."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-18-2010, 05:02 PM

Storm looked at the swim suits and sighed grabbing one and heading to the girls room. She sighed not sure how much fun it would be in the pool. She stopped seeing Chris and Eleanor talking outside the bathroom. Looking down she forced herself around the girl and went in getting changed. It only took her a few minutes and she left out a second door to get to the pool. She kept her clothes with her and sat them down on a chair sitting down in a polka dotted two piece suit. This made her feel a little odd specially since she had a slight dislike of water. She wasn't scared of it, nope she could swim and everything she just didn't like getting water in her ears. Laying them back she sat at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-18-2010, 08:31 PM

“I am a werewolf, Eleanor. I don‘t get a dawn or a break…..when I did…..it was just taken away from me. I can‘t have what you and Nieko have, I can‘t have what any couple has…..it isn‘t possible. If I make one mistake I will be taking that persons life away…you were lucky that I didn’t change you into what I am. You don‘t want this life, no one would want my life…..I don‘t even want it.” Chris said to Eleanor before he turned and walked into the men’s room, since he was already in his boxers, losing his shirt and pants some how, like he normal does, it didn’t take him long to change into the swim trunks. He told Eleanor the truth before he walked into the bathroom, her heart wrenching words that she told him, that she would miss him way too much, didn’t quit make it into his heart to change his mind. It was perhaps that sentence she said after it that kept them from going straight to his heart, but who knew at this moment.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-20-2010, 02:45 PM

Eleanor sighed before turning and walking into the girl's bathroom once Chris had left. That hadn't gone to plan that was for sure, but she wasn't too sure what she could have done either. Apparently her people skills were still rusty. She stepped into one of the stalls as she tried to figure out what was going on.

Nothing was making much sense at that point but then again she should have guessed that seeing as to where they were. "Why is a pool at a sush bar anyway?" She asked herself as she secured the top piece to the swim suit she grabbed.

She then pulled on the buttoms before neatly folding up her clothes. It was at that point that she noticed the swimsuit she was wearing. Her eyes widened slightly and she quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself.

Eleanor walked from the bathroom to the pool, her face bright red. She didn't say anything as she entered to pool area and kept her eyes to the ground. The brunette made a bee line for one of the benches where she set her clothes down before making her way to the pool edge and sitting down. She dipped her feet in, not making any attempts to remove the towel from around her.

Wavi

Old 06-25-2010, 05:19 PM

Kaiba and Rroy were gone for quiet a while, but when they finally emerged from the locker room, the way they walked and how they looked said everything. Kaiba's body from head to toe was dripping wet with the water from a shower's head. As the water ran down his slender yet toned stomach, his stomach shifted some. Moving inward it seemed tense. Perhaps it was due to the chilly restaurant air, or maybe it was the slight chill that was caused by Rroy's presence.

He blushed some as he walked backwards toward the pool's direction. "Rroy, I thought you said you were getting wet, you only soaked your hair."

"Hey, it was a bit cold. You were hogging all the heat," Rroy said walking past Eleanor. The trunks he were in were a black jean-like style. A red band - the under layer to the trucks - was just showing above the rim of the jean's stitching. Pushing his wet hair back, Rroy laughed. "I hate wet hair. It's just so... dull and flat. Ugh."

Nieko was completely speechless at seeing a topless Rroy. So hotttttttttttttt~ He squeed to himself. "Ummm, I'm not swimming," he finally piped up to say. "So have fun without me. I'll watch, but I won't go in."