Hmm... but effort is too hard. D: </3
Lolz. xDD;;
*stabs school*
>.>;; </3

clk89
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 04:19 PM

I want Lise to tell my fortune!
Do you have a question for the spirits? I would like a fortune telling on my upcoming baby. ;)

Somniloquy
Another crazy

Old 11-04-2009, 06:00 PM

Do you have a question for the spirits? Just in general...

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 11-04-2009, 09:32 PM

Do you have a question for the spirits?

After i graduate in April from university, do you think i will get a job, settle down and be happy? Do you think that will make me happy?

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2009, 03:15 AM

Do you have a question for the spirits?O benevolent spirits,
who possesses the key to Captain Howdy's heart?

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-05-2009, 04:35 AM

Lise- Most interesting, but I have not projected such negativity, at least in this life. Many of my friends are downright dumbfounded at how so many 'bad things' can happen to a 'good person'.

Yumeh
(≚ᄌ≚)
NPC

Old 11-05-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Yumeh:
...Although I doubt you're serious and I dread to waste my energy on behalf of you, I am curious to see what the spirits have to say to a cat...
Hm. I have consulted with them and they have told me "meow mrrrow mowww mrahhw" Does this mean anything to you?
*Stares at Lise with a knowing look*

--mmmeeerrrroooowww--

*leaves thread to find mischief as directed*

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-05-2009, 05:03 AM

*watches Yumeh with new interest*

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 11-05-2009, 05:30 AM

Good evening, Menewshans... I apologize for having not gotten to these earlier in the day, but I believe I did something wrong when contacting the spirits for you all yesterday. Shortly after leaving, I developed a headache and passed out. I have not felt up to return until I felt better and found out what I did wrong so that the accident may not repeat itself.
I assure you that this error did not affect your fortunes, however. It was merely an error in my process, I strained myself much too hard. You see, this is why I require practice...

linapoo:
I would appreciate if you did not touch my hair. I put much work into this... But onto what the spirits have to say.
Through perseverance, much is possible, however one must begin in order to see change.

Blkmage Disaster:
I'm afraid this is not an appropriate question for the spirits. They are not going to react kindly if asked for gossip. If you'd like to know such things, however, you may ask me.

rubybloodtears:
Yes, you may ask multiple questions as long as you wait for me to answer your first before asking the next, which you did.
If fortune smiles upon you, it likely will continue unless you give it reason to frown.

Silver Magi:
Ah, someone remembers my booth from last year... I apologize that I do not have time to make cards for everyone this year, but this was a very last minute decision for me.
On to your question...
Happiness waits around the corner, however one should not scare it away by rushing around the corner.

Ogaku Tenshi:
Happiness achievable through effort.

XxRaInBoWcaKexX:
I apologize, I did have the intention of sending you your fortune privately, however with the issues I mentioned above, I was not able to.
I ask that you only ask one question at a time, however. I will answer your first, if you would like me to answer your other, please fill out another form.
As for what the spirits have to say...
All will experience contentment, only with great dedication may one expect to achieve greatness.

Luenola Marxiel:
Never underestimate the effect that simple changes can make on one's life.

clk89:
New life is greeted with joy, but one must take care that a life never becomes a chore.

Somniloquy:
No harm can come of reading a book, but harm can come of not reading one.

bloodstainedwings:
Popular trend should only be taken as a suggestion for how to do something, never as a strict guideline. One should only do what one truly desires.

BellyButton:
He calls himself Bertha.

The_Crow:
I'm sorry you feel that the spirits have misjudged you. Perhaps you should take a time to reflect upon your actions. It is common for actions that are not intended to be rude to be taken as such by others. This is merely a suggestion, however, I am basing it only off of the spirits read of you. I do not know you myself in order to make a judgment on you.

Yumeh:
Oh no, what have they told you to do?! I will not be held accountable if you decide to leave a "present" in someone's shoe!

I'm afraid that I do not feel up to telling more fortunes for the night, I have not yet made a full recovery. However, I am not leaving at this moment if someone would care to talk.

Micki Chiba
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Micki Chiba Send a message via MSN to Micki Chiba Send a message via Yahoo to Micki Chiba

Old 11-05-2009, 05:33 AM

Do you have a question for the spirits?I was wondering if me and Boyfriend will be together?

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-05-2009, 05:37 AM

Do you have a question for the spirits? Will we find a roommate soon?

Also, would you like me to do a tarot reading for you? I'm told I'm fairly good, and you're doing so many readings. You deserve something in return. If so, just ask a question. ^-^ <3

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 AM

Aww! :< I hope you feel better soon then, Lise! =O <3<3 Get some much-needed rest. ^^

djiinraidinnae
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 05:59 AM

(Uh oh, Yumeh! <3)

Do you have a question for the spirits? Yes, could I get a little advice for which career path to take?

Blkmage Disaster
The Shadow Thief

Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 AM

Ok, I wasn't sure, I'll ask you.
I don't want to make the spirits mad now.

Is there anything interesting about the npc's you'd like to tell us?

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 AM

Cami:
If you would like to do so, I would not object. I'm often curious to see the fruits of other people's methods.

Rylynne:
I will be soon. I would like to spend some time away from the Caravan for a while, though. I have been stuck there since last night and I began to get a little stir crazy...

Blkmage Disaster:
Well, have you heard that the event was delayed because Channah's pinto was found crashed into one of the event booths?
No one knows who crashed it, but I do know that Channah had a poker game with the Easter Bunny the night before, and I personally believe she may have been still been intoxicated and done it herself... Though there are many rumors as to whom the driver was.

Last edited by Lise; 11-05-2009 at 06:02 AM..

djiinraidinnae
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 06:04 AM

Oh, Lise, perhaps you and the spirits should go and turn in for the night. ^o^

living people and spirits both need rest. Some spirits seem to get a lot more of that than others do though... sadly.

Rylynne

Old 11-05-2009, 06:04 AM

I see~ =O Being cooped up in one place for too long can make feel one stuffy indeed. ^^ I know I have felt the same way many times. ^^;;

Blkmage Disaster
The Shadow Thief

Old 11-05-2009, 06:05 AM

Oh, dear. That's very interesting indeed. Poor Channah and her Pinto. Did she have insurance? And I hope she's alright.

Thank you for sharing. :yes:

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns
Send a message via MSN to Suzhi Mix

Old 11-05-2009, 06:09 AM

Well, I need the guidance of the spirits again...

Do you have a question for the spirits? Yes. How will my friendships progress over the next few weeks?

djiinraidinnae
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 06:11 AM

Oh dear. Now that's not something I'd expect from the Easter Bunny.

Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 11-05-2009, 06:14 AM

Blkmage Disaster:
Surprisingly, I heard her car was fine... But I haven't seen the piece of junk since then, so that may have only been a rumor. I hear the things are death traps. Of all the ugly hunks of machinery she could drive, I have no clue why she would choose that one...

djiinraidinnae:
I will probably be leaving now... I hope to get more fresh air tomorrow.

So, goodnight, Menewshans. For those of you who have put in requests for fortunes, I will attend to them as soon as I am able to tomorrow. Farewell.

Rylynne

Old 11-05-2009, 06:15 AM

Good night then, Lise! ^^ <3<3

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns
Send a message via MSN to Suzhi Mix

Old 11-05-2009, 06:16 AM

Goon night, Lise. sleep well! :P

djiinraidinnae
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 06:18 AM