Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-11-2011, 09:45 PM

Jack's expression became unreadable for a moment as he spoke in elven this time. "Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle." Though that was only one of the dialects he knew, he had found that one to be more common than the others. His head was tilted to the side and he watched Dentair for a few moments. But he waved a hand to dismiss it. "There are many elven dialects, I do not know them all only the most common ones." The nekojin shrugged slightly, and nodded a bit as Dentair said his farewells.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 08:25 AM

Dentair returned to the bar where he poured himself a quick pint of beer. He drank it in massive gulps and was left feeling a bit dizzy. He could hold alcohol but even the strongest of drinkers get whoozy after drinking that fast. He felt a strange sensation of fur rubbing on his right ankle and thought nothing of it until the rubbing became scratching. he looked down to see a mouse clawing anxiously at his leg. he chuckled and bent to pick it up. It jumped eagerly into his cupped hands and squeaked with delight as he stroked it's soft back. It was his pet mouse Albey. He had been allowed to keep him as long as he stayed out of the kitchen during work hours. Well it's not as if anyone's working here anyway, might as well get you some food little guy. He entered the kitchen and picked up an apple and a small knife. He felt the familiar rush of adrenaline kick in but he fought it down again. He placed Albey on his shoulder and sliced a small bit off of the apple, handing it to his companion. he then sliced a larger piece and ate it. This he continued until the appe was not but a core. He then hurried up to his room where he placed both Albey and the core on the ground. He could hear the little mouse quietly gnawing at the apple as he closed the door and returned to the bar, awaiting some customers.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-24-2011, 02:37 AM

(Can someone send me the link to my profile for this rp?)
Regina had awoken after a very long slumber. She got up and looked around"Were am i?"realizing its a basement Regina is wondering what happened during her long slumber. Looking upwards she realized that she was asleep under the tavern.

Psycho Alice
Maybe you haven't noticed but I'...
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Alice Send a message via MSN to Psycho Alice

Old 11-03-2011, 06:43 PM

It's sad that this role play has been lost it was so much fun too