Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2012, 08:23 PM

Chu'si could see the sadness as the Prince heard her people were nearly gone. Knowing the reason too, she kept it to herself for the time being. Watching him, she was surprised to hear his soft growl come from his chest. Looking him over to find the growl sounded exactly wolf when in he was in human form. Hearing his soft words, she frowned. She often asked herself the same question. She didn't know why he people were so violent, but she did know that sometimes it was because of anger and fear. But other times it was just the nature of the person. Most of the time leaders became corrupt, but who knew exactly? The huntress didn't know, and she tried staying away from that kind of thing as much as possible.

When Hiraoki spoke up about the trees, she smiled slightly. They keep the trees in town to keep the air as clean as possible. Trees clean the air naturally. They also have parks for pet animals to go and be in. But ours is very small... And some people have personal gardens to grow food or some flowers... But not many do that within town. Most who live outside of town like my family have gardens..." she explained lightly and then smiled at him softly. Reaching out to flip a few pages in the book, her skin brushed his. "Sorry." she said smoothly and flippe to a picture of her family. "This is my mother, father, and my younger brother... My other brother died when I was twelve." she said softly and then frowned looking to the picture of her brother seprate from the family on the page next to her family. Finally sitting on her rear end she let out a heavy sigh. "My mother has prayed for peace between our kind for years. Just thinking of her seeing you or other peaceful wolves once again would make her cry tears of joy." she said with a smile on her lips. "Hopefully that can happen in the near future." she said with hope in her voice as she looked into the water infront of them.

Tancileena
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-29-2012, 10:37 PM

Mari gathered the small girl in a hug. "I don't know why your eyes bleed, Darling Hinata." Mari said. "But one day we will find out. Now let me look at your eye." She peeled the eye patch back and examined the young girl's eye. Thankfully, the bleeding had stopped at the eye was back to normal. She removed the patch completely and set Hinata on the ground, standing next to her. "It seems you are in tip top shape, little pup. Now let's go find your parents, shall we?" Hand in hand, they set off for the throne room, hoping the king and queen would still be in there. She had smelled Hiroaki and the human leave, but their Royal Highness's still smelled rather close by.

[super sorry it took me so long to respond :c]

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-30-2012, 09:17 AM

Listening to the reason of why the humans of the towns had planted trees in the middle of their towns and not to mention on the reason why the trees had to be so small. Hiroaki couldn't help himself but to raise a brow in curiousity yet also a bit of confusion. He had thought if the humans had made so many machines they must've gotten used to the pollution they had created and wouldn't need such natural clean air to breathe in. This simple thought ran through his mind only because he hadn't seen the actual towns nor has he actually seen another human for some time now. Shrugging off the thought, he continued to listen about the small parks and gardens outside of the town that her family had grown. "Pets?...why would they do such things to animals...they are living creatures as well. They deserve to roam free, they know where they're homes are..wouldn't they just go back when they want to? As for those gardens..I am glad that you and your family make those. My family has one as well, I am not sure if you have seen it yet but my little sister loves to play around there." Hiroaki explained, letting out a light gasp as he had felt Chu'si soft skin brush against his own. So he was right after-all, even though she may had been a human her skin was still soft and almost fragile. The real only other touch he had felt throughout his whole life was the touch of his family which were all other wolves like his mother, father, and little sister. All of their touches were soft as well, but never had he felt the touch of another human before. It was warm, it was truly hard to believe that she being a human and all could be so violent as the stories tell about how all humans were bad.

When Chu'si spoke up about her family picture, showing everyone of her family. A deep frown spread across his lips as he was told that her other brother in the picture had actually died when she was still a young age. Slowly raising a single hand onto her shoulder, Hiroaki turned his gaze away from the picture and onto her. "Well, I know you may not be a wolf like me. Although if your people are into mother nature as much as you say you are. Then I am sure you should know this: Even when people die, no matter what happens if they were close to your heart their spirit shall never fade. They will remain in your heart and soul forever to protect and care for you. I am sure there have been times you have escaped death before, am I right?" Explaining everything to Chu'si, in the end when he was told that her mother wished for peace to grow between the two races of wolf and human. Both of Hiroaki's eyes widened in shock to hear that an actual human wanted something like that. Quickly jumping up to his feet, his frown fading immediately and turning into a slight smile of excitement, he stared at the female huntress with much anxiety in his eyes. "Hey! If your mother wants peace, then maybe my family will end up listening for once! Is it possible you can take me there? I wish to see other humans as well anyway."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-30-2012, 03:43 PM

Chu'si smiled hearing Hiroaki, having expected his reaction. The pets were something that sounded so cruel to the kind who lived in the woods but it was really simple honestly. "My family has two dogs. One we rescued, it had a broken leg and was dying. The other is our hunting dog, he is mostly wolf actually, but we let our dogs roam and do what they want, where others keep their animals in houses... We let them be as wild as possible but give them shelter and food." she explained lightly before the moment became sober. He spoke of her brother and she nodded. "He watches over our family..." she agreed and then watched as he practically lept off the ground like it was on fire. Surprised at his words, the huntress closed her book slowly and put it in her side pouch. Luckily she didn't live too far away. "Well, we can visit for a little while. My parents will probably be working in the garden at this hour, because it's too hot for my father to work the coals for another two hours... He is the best blacksmith in almost all the land. He is gifted and sings strength into the metal, I gift from mother nature." she explained and then began walking along. Stopping half way there she turned to Hiroaki. "Be calm and collected and show no sign of fear or aggression. Then this encounter will be wonderful. If my mother cries it's out of pure joy." she said and then looked at him curiously. Reaching out she took his hand in her own. "Hour skin is much warmer then ours... It's like your own little fire..." she breathed amazed as she brushed his skin with her other hand.z

Realizing how close to him she was, she slowly let his hand go and a soft pink blush came to her tanned cheeks. "It's something I didn't expect." she said quickly. "We better keep going..." she said and began walking again. The trees became a bit thicker and then they opened up to a small simple home and a blacksmith shop next to it, as well as a big garden. Two people were working in the garden and Chu'si smiled. "Mother, father!" the female huntress called lightly and both Indian parents stood up and smiled at her, but looked surprised at her friend. As they stepped out of the garden, their daughter walked up to meet them. "Mother, father, this is my friend Hiroki." the snake maiden said and then watched as her mother noticed his ears. "You're a wolf! Oh how wonderful! Welcome to our humble home! I am Hathca, and this is my husband Kail." the mother said tears welling in her eyes. "It's amazing to see a wolf in these parts. I'm glad you come here peacefully." Kail said smoothly, holding out a hand to shake.z

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-23-2013, 05:40 PM

Anastasia would get back to her house and pushes open the white door. She looks around before hanging up her cloak. Her eyes went back to normal and it seemed like no one was around. She reaches into her pocket as she walks to the garden. Slowly she would pull out the royal crest of the wolf family. She was going to return it today but of course all of that hapepend so she wasn't able to. Signing softly she would sit underneath her tree and leans back against it closing her eyes. She had a headache, the aftermath. Even though she was still mad, she hoped that the hunter didn't get hurt because she knew that it would be brought on her head. Slowly opening her eyes she would rub her forehead "This is a bad idea..." she says and stands up. She had to go back.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-24-2013, 08:06 PM

[this thread will live xp]

Hinata smiled softly towards Mari as she let her check her eye, the blood was gone but the symbol seem to glow faintly on and off, a normal thing which happened on a day to day bases. Hinata looked at the Mari blinking her abnormal eyes, nothing bothered her eye at the moment, it was normal again. Hinata clapped happily to the idea of seeing her mother and father. " Me see mommy and daddy. Yay!" Hinata giggled happily, jumping to her feet and dusted off her clothes, waiting for Mari.

Jason watched after Anastasia. As a hunter of the mayor, he had to make sure the son and daughter was ok. He stood outside the gardens, his guns at his sides and sword behind him. '[COLOR]I'm going to have my hands full.[/COLOR]' He thought to himself, thinking and knowing Anastasia was going back but he didn't know when.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-25-2013, 03:05 AM

Listening as to how Chu'si's family had two different sets of dogs which they both took care of with deep love and made sure they weren't leashed like how the other humans treated their animals that they called 'pets'. Hiroaki gave a light sigh of relief that the animals the huntress had within her family weren't treated as badly as just being kept in one spot forever. Being told right after about her brother watching over her and her family, Hiroaki simply gave a nod as he smiled warmly toward her. It seemed as though Chu'si's family, even if they were humans, still understood the same principles as the wolves about the dead. Immediately within a matter of moments, as the huntress held onto his own hand, the warmth that came off of her skin nearly caught him off guard once more. However, he remained calm and simply held back onto her hand only to have her remove it quickly and begin walking forward. Unaware of why she had done so, Hiroaki shrugged off the thought and began to follow her through the forest.

Within a matter of seconds while he continued to follow Chu'si, he suddenly remembered that his parents had told him to report back in any information of the border between the human town and the wolf territory in anyway possible. Turning his head over his shoulder lightly, only to look back on the path that would lead them back to the wolf clan. Hiroaki opened a single one of his palms as the water within the atmosphere began to form around the middle of his palm. Slowly enough a small form of an ice robin had appeared in the middle of his hand, it quickly took off into the direction of the wolf kingdom to head straight for the queen and report. All that would be told to the queen through the lips of the ice robin was that the border between the wolf clan and human town was clear and no signs of humans coming was seen. As well as that Hiroaki was going to stay a bit longer and keep an eye out on the female human in case of her thoughts on escaping within the darkness of the night. Hiroaki didn't bother to tell his mother that he was going to meet up with a human family, since he knew all too well she wouldn't be too happy to know that.

Soon enough as the prince of the wolf kingdom had arrived at the home of Chu'si. Easily seeing as how there was a male human as well as another female working within a garden, Hiroaki stood a bit of a distance away from them before hearing as how the woman that Chu'si called 'mother' seemed to easily greet him forward. While the male being called 'father' greeted Hiroaki as well with a friendly hand out to give a handshake. Staying silent for a moment, both of his ears began to lower down against his skull as he held out a single hand to shake the male's. "Hello. My name is Hiroaki Daishi..why are you humans so far away from the rest of your kind?" The prince asked, this only probably being his second or third time meeting humans. He wasn't really aware of how they greeted one another, so showing the same respect was somewhat difficult since Hiroaki wasn't sure if their same thoughts for respects were the same of his race. While the prince spoke, he was somewhat nervous if the parents of Chu'si were going to become enraged about the collar that had been placed upon their own daughter. Probably easily to figure out that it was due to Hiroaki's own race.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 05:37 AM

Anastaisa would glance up when she notices Jason again. She would walk over to him and places her hand on her hip. "Can I help you?" she says raising an eyebrow. She seriously doesn't want this hunter watching her like a hawk. Even if he did work for her father.

(Short post :/)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-26-2013, 04:05 AM

Akane had found her husband after he had left in such a flurish. Having shifted out of their wolf forms they had softly spoken in their secret area they escaped to a lot when needing to get away from duties and just be the married couple they were. Cupping his face she had kissed those lips, reminding him she was always by his side. Even if he ever showed it, the Queen knew she was needed. Her place was by his side, and in this decision to give Hiroaki more responsibility the red haired woman knew that they were both going to worry. It was what parents did. Walking with him as they laced their hands together. Stolling through the garden as peace came over them as they just accepted that their little boy was growing up.

Chu'si watched as Hiraoki greeted her mother, and knew that sooner or later her parents would realize she was wearing a collar. As her mother smiled at the wolf prince, she noticed him lowering his ears. She smiled softly and brushed off her tanned skin dress free of dirt. "Oh, that's because we like to be surrounded by mother nature, not people. They tend to be loud, and messy. We like to keep our roots strong with mother nature and it was expecially important in raising our children that they have a bond with her." the mother figure explained and then her father nodded. "Its better to have the shop more out here where the kindling is more plentiful." he added lightly and then his eyes widened as he saw the collar. "Chu'si!" he said and the huntress jumped having been watching her brother run with their wolf, around to the back. Looking at him she held up her hands. "Father-" "What is that?!" he demanded and she shook her head. "Its fine father, please. Mother calm down." she said and stepped forward putting herhands out, her tattoo catching the sunlight. The orange flame like design stood out against her tanned skin as she met both their eyes. "I will explain. But you must promise to not get angry, or push us away." the huntress said calmly and the parents looked to Hiraoki. They seemed to understand and her mother was the first to speak. "Alright, explain."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-26-2013, 04:52 AM

As the mother and father of Chu'si stated their reason for living out near the forest where nature resided rather then living around with others of their same race. Hiroaki's ears slowly returned to their more calm-like state as he remained silent only to give both the parents a warm smile of his own simply to show that he understood that what they had said was the truth after all. 'Mother..father..are these people truly as bad as you say they are?' he mentally asked himself curiously, it had seemed as though the parents of the female huntress were innocent to any and all degree. It almost felt as though they wouldn't ever even think of harming a single fly, however that quickly changed when Chu'si's father was the first to spot the collar that was around their daughter's throat and quickly exclaimed out her name forward toward both Hiroaki and Chu'si as well. Even though it hadn't shown physically, the crimson-haired prince was on guard at this point only if either one of the parents had decided to try and attack him in thoughts that it was due to Hiroaki's race that their daughter had a collar around her neck.
Both of his own eyes soon widened up in shock as he noticed how the female huntress stood up against her own parents to try and stop her family from becoming enraged. Right as her mother expected an explanation for what reason their daughter had such a thing on her. Hiroaki cleared his throat lightly as he placed both of his hands into his pockets and took his gaze onto both the woman and man before him. "I must apologize for what you see upon your daughter..I know it brings you many questions that you must ask. So I will do my best to answer all of them..the reason to why your daughter has this collar upon her throat is because she had entered our territory not too long ago. It was her and it seemed to be more of your race, because this is against our clan's law not to have the humans find out about our location..when your daughter had ended up finding about us. My family had no other choice but to take her into custody. My father and mother has assigned your daughter to become a lookout scout for our kind to remain at the border of the human town and our clan's town. How long it shall last, I apologize but do not have any of that information." Hiroaki explained only to come to a complete silence after as he bowed his head down in respects toward both the parents. How the two were going to take this new information was obviously a complete mystery, but in hopes the young prince had hoped they wouldn't be too angered about it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-27-2013, 03:42 AM

Chu'si was surprised as Hiraoki stood up and explained the predicament, and the parents seemed more surprised then angry after he finished. Again, her mother, was the first to react to the news. "Chu'si! Why on earth would you go there?!" she asked increduously. The huntress shook her head and put her hands on her hips. "The Mayors daughter attempted to enter the territory. I was hunting for super and stocking a nice buck when I saw her. I had no other choice but to distract the attacking Queen." she said and her father's eyes nearly buldged from his eye socets. "Dear Mother, the Queen? The Human Burner?" he breathed and the huntress bowed her head. "Yes, Papa." the young woman admitted and her mother shook her head. "You are not to harm them. How many times have I strictly said that you are not to harm another unless they do harm onto you." her mother scolded sternly and the woman bowed further. "I'm sorry Ma'tim. I sware not to do something so wreckless." Chu'si said and her mother pulled her into a tight embrace. "My daughter, I just fear for your safety. We lost a son, and nearly you to an enraged wolf.... We must reach peace, not conflict... Mother Nature's laws all point to the peaceful balance." the mother figure breathed and stroked her daughter's hair. Surprised, the snake maiden took a second to register what hermother was doing. She expected anger, but yet again her parents proved more wise and forgiving then she could ever ask for.

"That's why I must do this mother." she said and stepped back slowly. "Will this mean you wont come home often?" her father asked softly, looking saddened. Looking to him the huntress looked to the wolf prince and then shook her head negatively. "I must keep a vigilant watch.... And it is best kept by the river bridge. Its the only way across for miles.... I wish I could. The Queen and King made it clear I must stick to my duty." the young woman breathed and then heard laughter from her brother and the barking of the dog. "Xiba will be heart broken.. You were to teach him the hunt this night." her mother said softly and the huntress nodded. "I apologise mother, I would like to say goodbye, as well as get your blessings for this. It must be done." the indian huntress requested, keeping herself standing tall, though it was obvious in her eyes how much it saddened her to be leaving her family at such short notice.