p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 01:43 AM

((Gothika_Knight: happydeath: Don't forget about us! :)))

Axelia blinked worriedly down at Aro. He had been struck? By someone from The Union? Before she could put much more thought into it, she realized his playful tone. She blushed in the slightest, but as usual, found Aro to be quite amusing. She laughed a sound that would ring like chiming bells of angels in the heavens.

She found his ruby-eyed gaze again at his last words. Her warrior? Aro sure knew how to bring out a blush in her. He was so charming, and attractive, and dangerous. He probably had crowds of women following him around daily. Earth women especially. It dawned on her then that the things he said to her were probably things he said to all women.

Axelia shrugged it off. It didn't matter. It wasn't like she was here looking for a relationship. She was here to fight The Union. Or try anyway. She set her chocolate on top of the box in under her arm and offered him a free hand to help him off the ground. "I guess we should get inside," she started, "I've got communicators for everyone. I found them in my room last night after you dropped me off. I'm sure the others will be here soon." The kitten stalked nearby.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-25-2013, 02:51 AM

(Really wasnt sure what to post lately. Not to mention..havent felt exactly in the best of moods lately either. Didnt want my mood to affect my posts..so haven't really thought of doing anything. Sorry.)

Once arriving within the Union leader's throne room and explaining the situation to the leader of what Cain had found and figured out but as well as asking for a request of removing the chains from his body. He had remained silent about letting the guardians go when he had met them, it wasn't as though it was intentional that he had let the guardians live through his encounter with them. The chains had wrapped around him and pulled him into a dark void that forced him away from them, he hadn't even wanted to leave in the first place. He wished to had stayed there in that park and finish off those guardians once and for all so that at the very least, a few of them would be out of Svad's way.

Right as he had felt himself being lifted off the ground as though he were being held by his shirt. Cain's eyes had quickly widened in actual shock and a slight bit of fear that he was going to be killed on the spot. Being informed that the chains were placed upon him for certain reasons and questioning him if he doubted the leader's ways or his scientists. "N-no sire...Its just..they tend to become problematic..especially when they force me away from the battle." he informed the male, even with the tighten up grip upon his body, Cain remained somewhat unfazed as though the pain was just the same as how it began with in the first place.

Being informed that he would be 'fixed' yet again if there was another failure, the ashy-skinned male had only given the slightest possible nod to show that he had understood his orders and consequences. Even though being treated like nothing more than trash, Cain still respected his leader as though nothing had changed with him. The man was powerful, and knew exactly what he was going for. True, he was cold but in the end, all Cain kept on telling himself was that in a matter of time the whole universe would belong to the Union.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing on the other side of the street while he had watched as to how Alexia and the Mars guardian spoke with one another. There didn't seem to be much importance going on such as any of the union members deciding to jump out of nowhere and try to attack any of them while they had the chance. So with the time he had, Koyama had taken a single glance to both the left and right sides of the streets before heading straight over toward Crim's home. As he had stepped into the yard, his gaze had never even bothered to meet either the female or the male on the grass. Rather, he had headed straight over towards the doorway before grasping a hold of the knob and trying to open up the door, only to come and find himself locked outside with the other two. A low sigh came from his lips as he removed his grasp from the knob and knocked onto the door itself to see if it would catch the attention of Crim to come and open the door for the guardians to enter already and get this meeting started. After knocking on the door, Koyama still hadn't bothered to take a single glance to the other two behind him speaking to one another. Rather, he remained silent and waited for someone to open up the door from the inside.

(no idea what to post for Koyama, as me said. Mood isnt helping with how i am when it comes to rp. x.x' sorry.)

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-27-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Vetra and Ger’Jar
The sun rose slowly within the horizon of the Oracle Manor, the first to wake up was Ger’Jar, he had always the first on up when it came to helping the royal family with their duties. However, he was only able to help out one, The Princess Guardian. He was able to sleep in a little in his room since the Princess hated being woken up so early on a Saturday. So for her sake, he let her sleep in to eleven o’clock. He got out of bed and quickly freshened up, putting on his white and light purple suit with the white cat tailed coat. He made sure his work shoes were off since it was customary to not have your shoes on in the house in Tokyo.

Ger’Jar entered Vetra’s room, “Rise and shine milady, it is time to start our weekend not asleep in dear.” He said in a cheerful voice, his cat tail coat flowing behind him. Vetra groaned a little, she shifted within the blankets of her bed and slowly peeked out. Her eyes opened a little but not enough to see the coloring of them, she seen Ger’Jar with his usual smile, something that Vetra was happy to see. Vetra’s hair was a everywhere at the moment, she never really put it in a bun like her mother often told her took but she didn’t feel like it. She guessed it was just her being a rebellious teenager.

It couldn’t be morning alright.” Vetra spoke in a gentle voice, she rubbed her eyes as Ger’Jar opened the curtains a little, letting the sun warm rays enter the room. Ger’Jar turned his head and looked at the Princess, she was still beautiful like her mother. Free and gentle, she was also calm yet protective when it came to the children. He walked over to her, watching her moves, making sure she wasn’t in pain, she climbed out of bed and stretched. Her nightgown rose with her, the necklace she always wore shifted with the Princess’s movements.

With a heavily and contented sigh, Vetra walked to the closet and started to look for something to wear. “I shall tell the cooks to start making your favorite breakfast your Highness, nothing but the fi-...” “No.” Vetra interrupted, turning around as she allowed her wings to sprout out of her back and stretch as well. “No? With all due respect, why?” Ger’Jar asked, arching a brow. His stance turning slowly to look at the Saturn Guardian. “They have been working so hard since I got here, I want them to enjoy their weekend off from now on.” Vetra said tilting her head to the side and smiled happily. Ger’Jar couldn’t help but to smile as well. She was just like her parents in every way. Always caring for those around her. “Of course milady.” He said bowing with his right hand over his heart.

Suddenly, two maids come into the room. They were getting ready to make the bed and get Vetra’s clothes out when Ger’Jar stopped them, he told them to tell the others they have the day off by Princess Vetra’s orders. the two maids looked at Vetra as she nodded her head in agreement. The two maids smiled and bowed their heads in return as they quickly left the room. Ger’Jar made Vetra’s bed as he turned on his heels to leave the room. “I will be downstairs waiting your majesty.” Ger’Jar stated then closed the door.

---------
Few minutes later...
---------

Vetra ran downstairs in her lolita black dress, white stockings, black lolita heels and her necklace around her neck. Ger’Jar handed Vetra a jacket just in case it got a little chilly. The servants stood around in different parts of the mansion as they watch the Princess getting ready to leave. “Have a good day Princess.” One of the servants said bowing, placing her right hand over her heart. Vetra looked at the servant and bowed her head lightly smiling. “Likewise.” Vetra said in a soft voice.

Ger’Jar smiled softly watching as he and Vetra walked out the mansion and towards one of the black limos her family had used to get around Tokyo. Vetra crawled in the back and Ger’Jar climbed into the front of the limo, driving towards a place they can get something to eat. “Where do you wish to go Milady?” He asked looking in the rear-view mirror. The large chested girl moved her head a little in the direction of front of the limo. “Somewhere simple. McDonald’s maybe.” Vetra smiled softly because letting out a giggle. Ger’Jar bowed his head smiling, turning the corner and started to head for a nearby McDonald’s.

After a while he arrived at a McDonald’s drive-through and ordered Vetra her favorites. Vetra, despite her size, was able to eat a lot. She loved human food as much as Saturn food, Ger’Jar sometimes questioned Vetra’s eating habits but knew it would be a mystery for as long as he lived. Ger’Jar paid for the food and handed it to Vetra as she cheered happily. He then drove away and went to a picnic table at a park Vetra loved to go to to play with the children. Ger’Jar turned off the car and opened the door for Vetra. She got out and went to the table as Ger’jar locked the door and joined the Princess.

Vetra smiled and took out one of the egg sandwiches and and some of the hash brown. Ger’Jar got a human drink called ‘coffee’ with whip cream in it. It was how he liked it. She cheered happily clapping lightly, her necklace shifting and clacking a little as Verta moved. “Ger’Jar, do you think we will find other Guardians...you know, like me?” She asked looking up at him, her eyes still closed. Ger’Jar tilted his head lightly, it was an unexpected question from her but he had to answer, “Maybe, I just hope they are here.” He said softly, he sipped some of his coffee and looked at Vetra as she continued eating.

Quote:
Aire Del Protector
Aire sat in the chair at the top of the ledge in the control room. The Saturnian pilots were furious with the way Aire was acting and what she was planning to do to her. Everyone on board tried to slow Aire down but coming up with reasons why they weren’t at Earth yet. They had already passed Jupiter a few times until they made it to the Asteroid Belt. They banged and slapped around the ship of the Saturnian Royal Guard.

One of the pilots saw they were getting too close to Mars, once they were pass Mars, they would be close to earth. The pilot turned to face Aire, who appeared to be sleeping. “We can’t do this. We have to stop her somehow.” He said to a female pilot who was in charge of the radar. “What do you suggest? We have already circled Jupiter and once we leave the Belt we will be an ear shot from Earth.” She said in an elegant voice. A light sigh escaped the male’s lips as he looked ahead to see a red speck coming into view. It must have been Mars. The male and female pilot knew it was their turn to come up with a lie about why they weren’t on Earth yet.

“What am I going to do? I can’t think of anything.” The female said softly, the others looked about and seem her panic a little, the male pilot thought of an idea thinking. “I have one.” He said in a monotone voice. “What is it?” She asked, before she knew it. The male pilot crushed the radar with his fist and a loud beeping shot from the speaker. The female pilot shrieked lightly as Air woke up and looked down, “What happened?” She asked in a calm voice. “I-I don’t know. I was looking at the radar and it malfunctioned.” She stated, hoping Aire would believe it. The female pilot looked at the male next to her, he acted surprised to it but hid his hand from Aire. He punched the radar too hard and caused his hand to bleed a little.

Hmm I see. Tragic.” Aire said, her voice was calm...that wasn’t a good sign. “Keep the course to Earth. We will not be landed in the Manor sadly. I want have fun tormenting Vetra.” She said leaning into the chair more. “B-But without the radar, we can’t...” “Do you think I was born yesterday? I can tell from here that radar was broken...I was the Guardian of the Oracle, I am able to tell the difference between a destroyed radar...from a malfunctioning one. Oh and I must say, I had fun with your little trip around Jupiter. Now...onward to Earth.” Aire grinned evilly. The Pilots of the ship knew they had failed. The female pilot sat in her seat and looked at the male pilot to her left. She mouthed the words ‘I’m sorry’, the male pilot bowed his head.

After a few dashes passed Mars, Aire’s ship made it to earth. They cloaked the ship quickly and entered the stratosphere and drifted down. They looked around for a landing area and they couldn’t think of a place to land. “Land in the woods. I don’t want anyone knowing we’re here.” She said, standing up from the chair and started to walk towards the entrance. The pilots landed the ship in the woods like they were told. With the ship cloaked, Aire was able to leave the ship and look back towards the ships window. Looking into her eyes closely even, the Saturnians could tell she was brainwashed.

Aire walked out of the woods, her staff in one hand and her flute strapped to her back. There weren’t and humans around so she decided to call up to Svad, she wanted to let him who she made it to Earth. “Lord Svad, I have made to Earth.” She said so calmly and almost with no emotion, it would startle anyone. She was once so full of life when she was with Vetra. She even remembered dressing up in her pink and pur
ple kimono and played her flute when Vetra was sad. “Do you want me to try and locate the Saturn crystal on Earth?” Aire asked moving her white bangs from her bright blue eyes.

[Finally posted ^^ I hope this is good ^^ sorry it took so long.]

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 09-04-2013 at 05:08 PM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 08-29-2013, 03:57 AM

The worried look on Axelia's face brought an amused expression onto his own. Aro's grin widened when the girl laughed. That sound was so pure, unburdened by self-conscious worries or doubts. Well, maybe more self-conscious now. Oh, yes. There was the blush. The two of them met gazes.

Mathys didn't worry about what was going through the Moon Guardian's mind. Instead, he merely inspected the way her cheeks and neck lit up with a flush of pink. It was cute. The women on Mars didn't go for the "cute" look, so this was a welcome change. Axelia was obviously no warrior, and that put her in a whole new light. It was a different way of viewing a female, really. Instead of viewing a woman as a challenge, or an obstacle to either avoid or overcome, Aro could see this lovely creature as something else. Axelia was sweet, where Mars women were not. She was dainty, and small - quite the opposite of his own people! Not to mention, her feminine features stood out more than the women on his home planet....

Aro blinked himself back to the present when Axelia extended a hand to help him up. He almost laughed. Noticeably. Reaching up to accept the offered hand, the guardian allowed the "lesson" to be taught. There was no way in all the planets that Axelia would have been able to help Aro to his feet unless he REALLY tried to get up without help.

With a slight grin, his hand engulfed Axelia's - and then a light tug brought her down beside him, nearly forcing her to tumble over him in the process. This time, Mathys DID laugh. Always the troublemaker, he was.

"Like I want voices in my head," he said with a sigh, finally sitting up. Aro stood, and offered a hand of his own to help Axelia to her feet. "They'd better have a silent setting."

Unaware of his feline stalker, Aro glanced toward Crim's door. Mercury's guardian had arrived while Axelia had been talking. Slightly narrowing his eyes in the other male's direction, Mathys sobered slightly. "We should get your friend's attention. Don't want to keep all of his guests waiting."

((I can have Aro notice the cat, if you'd like. haha, I figured he shouldn't ... but might if he weren't distracted by little Axel. ;)))
-

Blood. It stained his hands, and was spreading from the still form before him. Dimly, Cer could recognize the alley from the night before. Dimly, he could hear Ren calling for him. Instead of backing away, the guardian of Venus found himself standing still. The dead human was staring blankly back at him, his face contorted in agony.

This death wasn't natural. This death was full of hatred and pain. As Ceridan tried to pull his hand away, the dead man reached out to grasp his wrist. Gold eyes widened as Cer felt his heart quicken. Unnatural. The man's lips moved as though to speak, but he rasped painfully instead.

He felt it. Ceridan could feel the emotion and hurt in this creature. It burned him like frost would, spreading from the touch and through his arm and shoulder. It hurt.

Cer's gold eyes couldn't leave the dead man's face. Not even when the creature suddenly began to laugh ... and certainly not when the man crushed the guardian's wrist with such incredible force, it semed to shatter.

Ceridan didn't MEAN to wake up as forcefully as he did. It was the dream. It was always the dreams. Emotion lashed from him, spreading through the house like a brush of frostbite without leaving a trace behind. He was the source of a mental and emotional storm, and it was getting the best of him. Gold eyes scanned the lavish room quickly, seeking signs of trouble.

As unsettled as he was, it wasn't even a possibility to reign his emotion in as he left the room. Cer didn't look twice before leaving the guest room behind and stepping into the kitchen. It was calmer there; more soothing. The guardian looked like his hackles were up, if he'd had any. Even worse were the flits of emotion that spread through the house like wave after wave of winter air.

Leaning against the nearest counter, Cer wrapped his arms about him and shuddered. Was it cold? It felt cold suddenly. With another shiver, the youth glanced around. It was difficult to send out the pulse that would alert him to the others' presences. Where were Ren and Rune? Sleeping still?

-

This was what she was meant to kill?

Vi watched in silence as two companions ate and drank on the other side of the glass. "Death" had been watching for a few minutes now. She'd been drawn by their presence - it was how they moved, how they walked ... and how they felt. There was an underlying current with them that was dead within the humans. Like an extra bit of glow to a candle, perhaps.

Leliana's lavender eyes stayed locked on Vetra and Ger'Jar, unblinking as she observed them. She could kill them both. Vi could send a volley of blades through the glass, shattering it and sending everyone into a panic. The sounds of their screams would fill the morning air, and Vi would savor the fresh scent of blood.

But it was foolish. She could only see two unusual people. She wasn't even sure if they were Guardians or not. Vi grunted in irritation, a faint clicking under her cloak showing her agitation. It took a bit of concentration and will to calm herself. The woman slowly stepped away from the window, backing off until she could sit at the bench. She looked strange here on Earth. Her cloak and hood were too suspicious, and made her stand out. That was made obvious when a child and her frightened mother stepped past, entering the food supplier's building.

Vi's lavender eyes narrowed. She needed to get out of sight. The sun was making her too obvious, and it was starting to hurt her eyes. Standing, the Union death-dealer slipped into the shadows of the building. This wasn't the place for her attack. Not yet. Not so soon.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 08:42 PM

((Happy and Goth, no worries! Your posts were great. I hope you're feeling better happy! Es, he doesn't have to notice him! I was going to have him attack. When the time was right. Lol Which may not be until they're leaving the house or something.))

A female voice was heard in the room where Svad and Cain stood. Svad turned towards his crystal that showed an aura of color, Aire's Aura. A tainted and dark color, something of a blue-ish purple, nearly black to the naked eye.

Svad released Cain and turned to the crystal. What else would he want her to do? "Yes," he spoke with a hint of annoyance. "As well as the other guardians, Aire. I know your bitterness moves you to destroy Saturn. Let it. But do not forget that you are mine and you will do my will. All of the guardians must be destroyed and all of their crystals taken."

With that, he severed their connection. He would not hear any reluctance or argument over the subject. Svad returned his attention to Cain and pondered over the chains. "Perhaps the chains pulled you from battle to keep you from being eliminated. Did you think of that? And perhaps I should have let you be."

His icy stare bore through the man still. "Prove yourself worthy, Cain, and perhaps we will give you more freedom." He turned his back on the boy. Of course Cain would not give him any more freedom than he and his scientists had deemed appropriate already. But Cain was deceitful, and would lie to Cain if that's what it took to get the job done. He peered over his shoulder. "What are you still doing here?"

~~~*~~~*~~~

Aro's hand wrapped around hers and she remembered the difference in their body temperatures. She couldn't think on it much before she was falling the small distance to the Earth. With a little bit of work and quick thinking, she fell onto her back in the soft grass. She missed landing on Aro and missed landing on her box, and saved her chocolate.

Aro was laughing and Axelia smiled, though it was because she was more surprised at herself than anything. Maybe her reflexes weren't so bad after all, and her magic did come in handy. The box, its lid, and the chocolate floated inches from the ground, one on top of the other. Probably no one would even notice since they were so close to the grass, but at least she'd saved them!

Finally she blinked up at the sky. Earth mornings were quite beautiful. Its atmosphere created so many colors in the sky. Had Aro been laying here to appreciate that? Axelia wondered, and not for the first time, if there was more to Aro than he let on. Then he was talking about not wanting people in his head and sitting up, so she did, too.

She didn't actually know how the communicators worked. They hadn't come with instructions. But she was sure they had to be easy, otherwise they would have. She took the hand he offered. Though others may have been reluctant to trust Aro because of his background, but also after having just been pulled to the ground, Axelia never found herself doubting him. So he was playful, so what? She knew he was trustworthy. He had to be because he was a guardian. Right? Certainly not. Any of the guardians could want the same thing as The Union. But that thought hadn't crossed Axelia's mind yet.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Crim was dressed now, in his white trench and boots with his katana sheathed at his hip. His hair had dried from his shower and he was walking from his bedroom into the living room when he heard the sound of his front door handle jiggling. Someone was trying to get inside.

He put his back to the wall and listened. He was expecting the guardians, yes. But they would know that he wouldn't just leave his doors unlocked right? Perhaps they knew as well as he did that a simple lock wouldn't stop The Union and didn't expect it to be locked after all. He moved silently and stealthily to the door and peered out the peephole.

Crim sighed and removed his hand from the hilt of his katana where it had been since he'd heard the initial sounds of jiggling and knocking, and opened the door. It was Mercury. And behind them in the yard was Mars and the Moon Princess. He knew he needed to remember she was a guardian now. Thanks to him, so he thought. But it just wasn't right. She wasn't meant to be a guardian so soon, with little training. Not like this.

He felt a pang of bitter sadness at what his failure had caused. "Come in," he spoke quietly, eyeing Axelia's box behind Mercury. "Quickly, lest we all get caught together in one place." Crim's curtains were drawn to prevent outsiders from seeing in, but the inside was well lit.

Visitors would enter the front door into a hall. A few steps ahead and to the left would be the main living room. To the right would be another hall that led to the bedrooms. Beyond the living room and hall at the back of the house from left to right; was the kitchen and dining room and second lounge area/meeting place.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-29-2013 at 08:47 PM..

Esmme

Old 09-02-2013, 09:18 PM

Honestly, the blatant amount of trust that Axelia had when reaching for his hand made Aro raise both eyebrows in surprise. After that little stunt he'd just pulled, he would have thought the pale-haired girl would laugh it off and stand up on her own. He carefully helped the other guardian to her feet, eyeing the floating objects that she picked up.

Crim opened his door and began ushering them in with a kind of urgency that would have seemed out of place had they not been waiting for the Union to show up again.

"Sleep in?" Aro asked as they approached. Watching Crim for a few moments, Mathys felt his hand drop to the hilt of a small blade he kept at his side. He never trusted anyone. Even if they were guardians, these people weren't known to him. Not truly.

The Mars guardian almost felt uncomfortable as they neared the door. He hadn't really been around such wealth - not earthly luxuries, anyway - in a long while. Even on his home planet things were different. They were definitely spacious, but meant for practicality and war, not for decoration and eye-pleasing sights. This home was completely different.

"We're the first here, then." His red eyes scanned the place for a moment before returning to Crim. Aro looked to Koyoma, and then frowned. "Where's Jupiter?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-03-2013, 12:18 AM

Still being held by his collar in the middle of the air by Svad; the ashy-skinned male had continued to just float there while he listened to the words of the Union leader speaking with another member of the actual Union itself. From what it sounded like, the leader was speaking with none other than Aire; a former member of one of the other protectors of one of the guardians. Cain obviously didn't really care for any other members of the group other than himself and the leader. He found all other members of The Union in a battle was nothing more than pure sport to him, they were considered close enough to plain weaklings other than the leader.

By the time the conversation between Aire and Svad had finally come to an end, the white haired male seemed to had returned his attention back onto Cain and stating that the chains could've been there to protect him from being destroyed. By this point, Cain had already been dropped down to one knee as he quickly caught his breath to be able to breathe normally once again. Being told that he was going to given a second chance to prove his worth to The Union; Cain had lowered his head to the floor once again to a slight bow of understanding and thanks. However, he remained kneeling there as though he were waiting for any further instructions from the leader. Once hearing the question of what he was still doing there, a small silent gasp had came from Cain's lips as he nodded once before letting his entire body become engulfed in a dark void-like flame. In an instant, he had returned back to the rooftop of which he started at the beginning from. Growling low beneath his voice, Cain directed his gaze left and right at the streets below. "I'll kill those damn guardians and any who stand in my way..." He whispered silently to himself as his fists clenched tightly. He wasn't prepared to let himself fail a second time to disappoint the leader. "Next time I find that other guy..I'm going to rip him to shreds." With his voice this time much easier heard from anyone who stood next to him, he gritted his sharp teeth against once another.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing right outside Crim's door, the Mercury guardian had waited for the moon's protector to arrive at the door to open it up. Koyama didn't really blame the man for locking the door even though he knew that the guardians would be arriving soon, during this point; knowing that the Union really was on the planet and roaming around in search of the deaths of all the guardians, no one could be too safe. Whatever the case was, once the door had opened up to reveal that Crim was now being able to stand much more easy as though he had regained some of his strength that he had lost last night. Koyama had given him a half bow to show his own respects.

Taking a step or so into the building, when the voice of another male had spoken up from right behind him came up, the red-haired male only turned his head over his shoulder lightly. It was the Mars guardian; questioning Koyama on where Jupiter had been. It wasn't too surprising that he'd be asked that question sooner or later, Koyama was indeed traveling with the Jupiter garden; Kenshin, last night. So it was expected that he would know the location of where he was at the sametime. "Last time I had check..he had gone with Crim here to his home, just to make sure that he had arrived safely. After that, I am quite sure he had returned back to his own home for some rest. He probably will be joining us quite soon." He informed Aro before making his way straight into the actual home of Crim and stopping in the middle of the hallway. Returning his gaze back to the doorway while he waited for the other guardians or if the moon's protector would show them around the house and tell them where it was best they should wait.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 09-04-2013, 02:48 AM

((Kiyoto: Don't forget about us love! ))

Axelia followed the others inside and stood in the doorway looking at Crim's home. It suited him. She avoided his eyes still, as he avoided hers. Crim nodded at Mars as if to confirm Mercury's response and turned his back to them to lead them into the living room where they would sit around a low table on even lower cushions.

The moon princess sat on the plush white backless couch nearest the window. She placed the box on the table with the lid still on it and looked at the others. "My father sent us communicators," she said, referring to the box that the others were surely curious of. "I'll open it when the others get here," she added, not wanting to leave anyone out or have to repeat herself. Not that she knew how the things worked yet anyway.

She felt eyes on her and looked to Crim, who quickly looked away. "I'll fetch some tea," he said, already disappearing from the room. The kitten sat outside the window, not having been able to slip inside.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 09-04-2013 at 02:51 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-06-2013, 05:36 PM

Ren sighed a bit. The night had been restless, she had barley been able to get any sleep really. Her alarm had woken her promptly at six for a morning run. The fresh air and push on her body were a nice distraction from the world around her. She had needed it more than she knew really.

Her head was spinning a bit from the other night, now attempting to focus on making breakfast. She wanted the others to have something to look forward to when they woke up. She knew Reno was probably already up, working on something or doing his duty as a guard. For her though, she felt like a weight had been placed on her heart.

She shook her head, going to her room to retrieve an IPOD and a pair of headphones, purple of course. She knew earthlings liked to use this for music and entertainment. Placing the headphones in, she turned on a song, while turning the volume up. The beat of the music, along with the lyrics and rhythm soon got into her head.

She smiled, beginning to sing along to the words, as if they were second nature. In a way they were, she knew many songs from Earth as well as other planets by heart, though those could not be found on any IPOD. She took a twirl to the other side of the kitchen, feeling more relaxed and happy than she had before.

She moved to the beat, her cooking soon falling into unison with it. Reno passed through the door, a smile on his lips as he noticed her, but she did not notice him. She looked so free and having so much fun, it was nice.

He was glad to see her feeling better. She turned to get plates, needing somewhere to put the food before it burnt. Her mind pushed out the dark things, pulling in the light. With it, her energy and readiness for the day was up and ready to go as well.

Kumori heard the exchange of words between the experiment and the head of the villain cooperation he was currently employed under. He leaned against the wall outside of the doors, his arms crossed against his chest in silence.

He had no reason to enter or disturb them, though he was awaiting orders on what to proceed doing next. He knew from his spying at the park last night, which the guardians who had been there were meeting up.

He questioned for a moment if he should relay this information or not. It would put them all in danger, and it had yet to be seen if they were ready for all of this or not. If not, he could be risking their lives even more than needed to. His head lowered a bit, as if weighed down a bit by these thoughts.

One of his pupils, a woman with long black hair and striking green eyes walked forward with a bow. She relayed a message that he had knew would come eventually, the guardian’s meeting was already beginning. A glance in the door’s direction and he gave a silent sigh.

Moving to them, he gave a slight knock, to alert to his presence. He may have been a man of the shadows, though he still had manners. Going barging in, especially during a debate such as this, would surly only anger the other man more than he seemed to be over all in life in general.

He had to relay his findings of his sweep of the city sooner or later anyways, so might as well get it over with now…right?

Kenshin woke for what seemed like the hundredth time, though the clock still read before the time his alarm was set, he could not make himself close his eyes again. He had spent the night tossing and turning from memories, as well as fears and worries about the future.

He moved out to the large bathroom, filling the tub with hot, steaming water. It felt good on his skin, relaxing him a bit. He cleaned up, before getting out and dressing. He brushed his long snow white hair, before pulling it back into a loose ponytail. He made his way down towards the kitchen, the plan being to grab a quick bite, then be off for the meeting.

Things did not go as planned. Immediately upon entering, the guards moved in, beginning to speak to him about the night before, as well as a list of things he needed to get done for the day. He sighed, trying to explain as he retrieved an apple, moving to the doors, but the guards would not hear of it. He shook his head a bit, being herded into the study to get started on some paperwork.

He was still the guardian and prince of Jupiter after all. He found the work a tad boring, but needing to be done and that was fine. By the time he had gotten most of it handled, he found that he was already late. He excused himself, despite the many, many, protests, walking out.

He planned to walk, but this as well did not seem to be in the guard’s plans. They would not let him go alone or walk. He finally gave in, having two of the guards drive him to the location where they were meant to meet.

He gave the guards a light smile, “you do not have to wait, I am unsure how long it will take…I will be alright, and plan to get some..other…work done after.” He turned, approaching the door and knocking, waiting for a response. He noticed a kitten, looking over at it as he waited.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 11-15-2013, 05:44 PM

The twenty-two year old with the lopped off hair had finally made it. It was a painful process, but she was finally here. Probably didn’t help that she started by heading toward Pluto. The liquor had everything to do with that, or so she proclaimed. Flopping on the pavement like a fish out of water, Nevaeh Rei let her lips kiss the ground a bit longer. Boy did it suck to be stuck traveling in space for that long.

Doing a push-up, she flipped onto her feet and dusted the particles off her attire. She was wearing a corset top with an frilly-topped dress shirt below it. Around her hips rest a pair of baggy capris and below them a pair of ankle-high boots. Hand falling to her left hip, she let the right side swing outward. Smacking her lips before looking at her freshly painted nails, the blue-haired wannabe scene-hipster made her first real move. Perhaps if she wasn’t so worried about looking cool, she wouldn’t have toppled into the nearby dumpster, but that was just a freak thing; it’s not like she would let it happen again, right?

With her clothing finally clean, the Uranus Guardian sauntered out into the main streets. A few people eyeballed her (why was such a sexy thing like her hiding in an alleyway… oh, yeah… that). Nevaeh instantly felt a rage surge within her when she saw their arrogant expressions. “IT’S NOT THAT DIRTY,” she shouted at a prude woman who brushed rudely past her. Growling, her upper lip revealed her perfect canines. “Some women,” she scoffed.

Heels clicking down the road as she moved to... well, she had no idea where she was going, but she was going to go there! It was as if she were on autopilot. There was no thought, no analyzing, no nothing. It was purely movement. Her head swiveled around as she soaked in the planet; there were so many interesting and foreign things here. What was not to love? As a woman who admired fashion, Nevaeh was instantly drawn to some of the school girls who smacked gum between their cherry-colored lips. Eyes wide with desire, she approached.

“Mind if I have a piece?” With one look, the school girls laughed but decided Nevaeh had balls and therefore was cool enough to share with. As a token of gratitude for sharing, the blue-haired miss offered each of the three kids a moonstone necklace. “Just a little keepsake so you can always remember me.”

“Wait, what’s your n-”

“Nevaeh.” Without looking back, she threw up her signs (peace) and moved back toward her unknown location. Still taking note of the world around her, Nevaeh let that gum in her mouth roll around before attempting her first bubble. It was a huge success, even to the point of impressing a toddler. “Earthlings are such simple minded creatures sometimes,” she said while patting the kid on the head. The mother looked at the foreigner with confusion, wondering just what the girl was getting at. But before that woman could ask, Nevaeh was already long gone. Those purple orbs of hers weren’t about to let her lose anymore time. They were seeking something out and she legs wouldn’t stop until her eyes spied whatever it was.

After about a good two hour stroll, she finally spied everything that lead her to this very moment. Her heels were a good foot apart and her hands were balled into fists on her hips. Hair casually blowing in the wind, the woman raised her chin and let a coy smirk darken up her features. Waiting semi-patiently, the woman wondered just how this scene would go down. Would it be painless? Or would some blood need to be spilled?

Wasn't sure how to really introduce Nevaeh so I figured I would leave it open-ended. Someone can jump on it if they want.

Last edited by Xavirne; 11-25-2013 at 03:07 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-18-2013, 07:38 PM

Before Crim made it to the kitchen, there was a knock at the door. He found his way there easily, opening the door hesitantly, only cracking it to peer outside. It was another guardian, as he thought it would be. "Come in," he said, moving aside to allow the man in. He closed the door quickly behind Kenshin, locking it again. "The others are there, in the living room," he said ushering the man inside. "I'm going to fetch some tea."

It wasn't long before Crim returned with a pot of tea and cups on a tray. He placed it on the table, filling the cups, before passing them out. One for Axelia, one for Koyama, one for Aro, one for Kenshin and one for himself. He was anxious to get things done, so he spoke to Axelia, though continuing to avoid eye contact. "We should get on with it," he suggested softly. "The others are late, and they can be filled in later."

Axelia placed her cup of tea on the table as she nodded. Okay then. She removed the lid from the box that held the communicators and looked inside. Well, it would be easy to tell who's was who's anyway, the colors and trinkets seemed to match each of the guardians perfectly, though Axelia had yet to meet some of them.

Those that they had yet to meet would get their communicators as well. But the box with them would remain in the safety of Crim's home. Axelia reached in to the box and pulled out a communicator for each of them, hers last, studying it in her hand. Her's appeared to be another charm for her bracelet, to sit beside the moon stone, though it was significantly smaller than the jewel.

But how did it work? She looked into the box again. Oh! Instructions! Thank the moon and stars! She pulled the piece of paper from the box and read it aloud. Though each of the communicators was different, they would each have a button of some kind, maybe only being a button all together (like Axelia's).

All one would need to do is press the button, and say a name or names and poof, literally, a holographic image would appear something like a small television screen. The person or people sectioned up on the other side would be able to see and hear the happenings around the guardian who'd called them. They'd also be able to read their location and vitals.

As one could call others, others would also be able to check locations and vitals of any of the other guardians, as long as they were wearing their communicator, at any time. Axelia replaced the instructions into the box. "Well, it seems simple enough," she said, looking at her charm in a sort of amazement. She clipped it onto her bracelet.

"Where do we start?" she asked of the group. "Should we split up?" Axelia had never had to do anything like this, nor had she ever seen things of the sort done. While she'd taken on the role of leadership somehow in this, and would prove to be a great leader, it would take some time to get into the role properly and learn the ropes.

"I would assume that the Union would be sly in collecting their life forces," she said in thought. Public events during the weekends seemed like prime targets, but then again, maybe it would depend on which of the Union minions was doing the harvesting. Perhaps they would choose more secluded areas where they stood less of a chance of being caught.

Axelia sighed. They would definitely need to split up. They could cover much more ground that way, and hopefully find the other guardians while searching out the Union as well. "There's a track meet downtown today. I think I'll start there," she said, happy to have made some kind of decision. She looked around at the others, curious of their plans.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Lord Svad was standing at the crystal, watching the world of Earth in it, when there was a knock. He knew who it was before they entered. "Kumori," he said, pleased to see the man. "Enter." He nodded at the man with faint smile. "Let me hear your report." His expression had returned to one unreadable as his attention returned to the crystal for the briefest of moments before he allowed the picture to fade. His gaze once again fell on Kumori, waiting to hear something good.

((If you want your communicator to work differently, have at it. I never got any real feedback from anyone on the subject so I did my best! It can look and work however you guys want.))

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 11-19-2013 at 02:42 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 11-19-2013, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Koyama Hashimoto
Being motioned over towards the living room by Crim, Koyama had followed the red haired male over towards the next room before sitting down onto one of the cushions that was shown around the table that they were going to speak to the other guardians with. As he crossed his legs on the cushion, the Mercury guardian had simply closed his eyes and listened as to how Crim was going to fetch them all some tea. While Koyama had sat there on the cushion, even with the sound of someone knocking at the door had kept him from budging from where he sat. This was to discuss about what the guardians were going to do about The Union and how they were also on the planet Earth as well.

When the Moon guardian had made her way into the room along with the male she was talking to right outside Crim's home. Koyama had only turn his attention over towards the two that had entered the room with a friendly warm smile. He had remembered meeting these two last night around the park when the strangely hooded male had attacked Crim.

Around the same time he had greeted the Moon and Mars guardian; Crim had returned with the tea as he had handed it out to everyone that was already within the living room. Taking the cup into both of his hands, the crimson haired guardian had thanked the man for the tea before taking a few sips of the drink and placing it back down onto the table around them. When Axelia had pulled out the box that contained something inside of it, Koyama had stared at the devices that had pulled out and being handed one of them that looked somewhat like a ring that was attached to another ring on a small chain.

Gazing down at the accessory that was given to him, he ran his right index finger against the strange black orb around the front part of the ring. Figuring out that it was actually some kind of small button of sorts, he shrugged off the thought and listened to the instructions of how to use the device. Just staring at the style of how the ring was created, it wasn't too difficult to realize that it was actually a creation from Mercury. Clenching it slightly in his palm for a moment to think about the people that were still on the planet waiting for him to return, Koyama had slipped it onto his left index finger and the smaller ring onto his middle finger. The reason behind the second ring on his middle finger seemed to had been a mystery to what it's purpose was, but that was of no concern at the moment.

Once the devices were handed out and Axelia started the meeting with asking where they should start and if they should split up, Koyama sat silently to think through the ideas of what they could do to figure out what The Union was going to do next. "Splitting up might be a good idea. We could cover more ground that way..although it could be quite dangerous. If one of us gets attacked, we're going to have to rush to one another if one of we guardians are in need of support." He explained while he waited for any other suggestions from either Axelia or Aro.

Right after he had stated that though, when the Moon guardian stated that she was going to head downtown for her own search. Koyama nodded his head and took another sip of his tea. "If we are going to split up..I will take the shipyard pier. Although, also if we are going to be splitting up. It'd probably be best to go in groups of two or something." He had stated, the only reason behind why he had stated that they should go in groups was just to be careful in case any of them were going to be attacked.

~-----------------------------------------------------------------~

Quote:
Cain Russel
Standing at the top of the building as Cain continued to look down at the wandering humans going on with their lives. Even after he had vowed to kill the guardians for the leader of The Union, he was barely even aware of where to start at this point. He had no idea where to find any of the guardians at this time during the day, or let alone at night. The city was huge and filled with many different humans who got in the way quite a bit, and there was only one of him. With a deep sigh, he crossed his arms against his chest as he thought to himself for a moment. His usual grin vanishing from sight to only reveal his golden redish eyes.

When a sudden surge of energy was noticed coming by the building he was standing on top of. Cain quickly looked down towards the ground to see that Aire was actually walking down the sidewalks of the city, he knew well enough that she was second-in-command compared to Lord Svadilfari but still he followed the orders of Svad any day over her. So without much of anything else to do, he leaned his body forward to allow himself to begin diving straight towards the ground from on top of the building. Right as he was about to touch the ground, he had spun his body to allow him to hit the ground with his feet. A small shockwave was immediately felt from around the area he landed as many of the humans who walked around quickly gasped and looked over towards Cain in shock. One officer even walked up to him to ask if he was alright, Cain simply grabbed him by the throat and tossed him to the opposite sidewalk before grinning menacingly towards Aire in front of him by this point. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be by Lord Svad's side?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-19-2013, 12:13 PM

Ren thought about what to do. She wanted to get some investigating in today. That would be fine right? She takes a breath, slipping out of the house. She did not wish to worry Rune or anything with no proof. She was determined to make sense of all of this though, so there was only one way to do so. She had to find the truth.

Having the other tell him to enter, Kumori stepped into the room. For now at least, the other seemed pleased, almost happy, to see him. He was good at what he did, never failing a mission. There was little time to ponder over what to say now, his mind a blank slate as he slipped a hand into his pocket. His reports a little different, since his ability to speak was basically nonexistant. He gave a slight half bow, before stepping forward and handing him the paper. It relayed that a confrentation between multiple guardians had in fact taken place at the park last night, as well as a bit of the progress of the fight between the experiment and them.

It mentioned the possibility of a followup meeting that day as well, and that they were indeed growing more suspicious. It also mentioned that a few other tasks he had been asked to comp,ete had been taken care of without flaw. He watched the man for a moment, though his facial covering making it mistly impossible to tell. He kept still and composed, as he awaited how he would take the news and what he would suggest next.

Kenshin gave a slight smile to the other, before following his directions into the other room. He greeted the others, though plesantries seemed out of place right now. He could feel boththe excited and nervous hum in the air from them, this was certainly an intense situation. When the man returned with tea and suggested they begin, he took up a place nearby the window. He listened to the suggestion of working in pairs or a small team. Tactical wise, this would be benificial safty wise. From the tension within the room however, it was unsure how well itwould work in the beginning.

They were still new to eachother, getting to know eachother. With recent events to, things were more on edge. It would be important on teams that complimented eachother and worked well together. If they didn't, it could only prove to work against them. He sighed a bit inwardly, polotics were getting to him, he was already begining to think more analytically. Taking a breath, he attempted to focus more on the task and meeting at hand for now. Things would work out in time.

Esmme

Old 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM

“It depends on how much the Union knows.” Aro butted in with a snort, looking (as usual) irritated. “There is power in having all of us together or in groups, but our combined auras stand out. We might escape notice if the Union don’t know where they’re looking.” His red eyes flickered with mock playfulness. “We could always cover our eyes and hope they haven’t been watching us.”
Obviously, he didn’t feel safe. Obviously, he thought they were already being watched.

Aro didn’t seem to have any other suggestions, but he did throw that one statement out there just to cause conflict in their discussion. Ah, Mars folk. They really did enjoy the tension. Still ... despite his tone, Mathys was actually agreeing with Koyama.

Fingering his communicator, the Mars Guardian sighed. Loudly. "We do have a way of calling for aid." Not that I trust any of you enough to actually come. He left out the last part, but it was painfully obvious in the way he scowled.

((I’ll have to post for Vi and Cer later. D: I barely got this one in before work. I will also come up with a communicator soon. ))

-

Ceridan heard a door close. It was quiet, but just enough to catch his attention. Slowly stepping away from the shelf he'd been inspecting, the Guardian of Venus tilted his head to listen. Cer wasn't listening for sound - he was catching the emotions of whoever had just left.

Ren's emotional pattern was steady, which meant she was fine. Still ... despite her rather brusque actions, Ceridan found himself drawn to her. It did help that they were both Guardians. He hadn't seen another in so long....

Venus' Guardian returned to the room he'd borrowed (the bed was already properly made) to grab his belongings and slip on his shoes before following after Ren. Her light, flowing purple aura stood out among the humans. It was colorful. The humans didn't have the same ebb and flow to their emotional state.

Ceridan braced himself against the light wave of emotion that came from his surroundings. On Venus, everyone was very controlled with their emotions. They used it as a language. On Earth, everything was loud and crude, like every kind of instrument blaring at the same time every smell imaginable was passing by. Honestly, it made Cer sick.

Gold eyes darted over the occasional passer by before he spotted Ren. Silently following along, Ceridan quickened his pace. He almost lost her more than once. Finally catching up, the youth caught Ren's arm with a huff of breath. Relief spilled into her mind.

"You walk very quickly when you're thinking."

-

((I'm leaving Leliana until Vetra and Ger'Jar move into a more inconspicuous place. ;) THey were eating last I heard. And now, I'm thinking of making a scene when there are other Guardians nearby. That way, Lady Death can be thwarted!))

Last edited by Esmme; 11-20-2013 at 04:47 AM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:50 PM

Axelia nodded at Koyama, groups of two sounded safer. Not too big of a group, but not alone. She wondered how long it would be before all of the guardians were found and working together. Then Aro was smarting off, as usual. He was such a hostile personality, so much attitude, yet soft enough under that hard outer shell. No one else would seem to notice, at least not yet, but Axelia had a knack for reading people. Mars wasn't all bite, at least not to her anyway.

Crim interrupted, "I'll go alone. I'm not in search of the Union, I'll search out the others." He picked up the box of communicators, having already pulled his on, in the form of a glove with an intricate design around a delicate button. "I'll take these." He addressed everyone, looking at Axelia last. His duty was to protect her, but he knew she wouldn't have it. He knew he'd fail her, like he had her mother.

His eyes scanned the others, unsure of who would be best suited to take his place today. Axelia watched him curiously. He would be right, in assuming that she didn't want a baby sitter. She wasn't a child. And just because she was a brand new guardian, didn't mean she was useless, or defenseless.

"Well," she said, standing and placing the lid on the box for him gently. "Good luck then, Crim." She excused herself and headed for the door, afraid that if she didn't now, she'd say things to Crim she didn't mean, once again. She could feel it, the sadness creeping in, that was all Crim's fault. She needed to get out of his house.

She was sure the others would follow as soon as they were ready. Axelia honestly wouldn't have minded if she'd been left up to a task on her own. She could handle it. Surely. She could have handled the monster last night, too, if given the chance.

Axelia was frowning at these thoughts. While she was trying to act big and tough in her own head, she knew she couldn't fool herself. She stepped outside and closed the door behind her, stepping out onto the sidewalk to admire the day's clouds. Earth was quite the interesting and beautiful place. She wondered how often her mother had seen this place.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Lord Svad took the paper, reading it over easily and quickly. He nodded. "So they've begun to find each other so soon." He appeared in thought. "Kumori," he began, "Find the others if you will, the other members of your team. Let them know that the guardians", he spat the word, "Are becoming too curious."

He turned his back to Kumori, thinking. "Tell them to send out their monsters, and lead the guardians astray. Split them up. Then, take their precious stones. If they can bring me the life forces of the guardians as well, they will recieve a great reward." He seemed finished, but then added, "I want a full report at the end of this Earth day." He was already returning to his throne, expecting Kumori to depart and get on with his new task.

((Sorry guys, I'm crazy tired. I hope this made some sense. I'm off to take a nap. I had three hours of sleep on a huge day of work and activities. Annndd uhgnight.))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-20-2013, 11:57 PM

Ren looked over her shoulder as he arm was grabbed and she felt the intruding emotions. The Venus guardian had caught up with her, speaking to her now. She removed her headphones, after clicking off her music. "No point in sitting around waiting right? We need to get to work" she gave a light smile, pushing away the weight in her chest.

She looked up at the sky, moving on a bit "can you keep up? You may need to do more exercise" she smiles a bit playfully, at his need to catch his breath. She took his hand, pulling him along a bit as she began walking again. "So, where should we begin? Look for others, or look into this monster thing going on?" she asked, wondering what he would choose to do.

Kumori gave a slight bow, turning away from the other after he had finished speaking. Orders had been given, and he was being expected to carry them out. If he did not, it would cause trouble, but if he did, innocent people would be hurt. He had known of the troubles that would ensue with taking this task, it would be one he could not come back from in terms of redeeming himself or in any matter.

He had accepted, he had to deal with the concequences. Stepping out of the throne room, he made his way back into the city. He stood on a rooftop, looking out over the city. He had sent out a message, and it was not long before he felt presences behind him. He did not turn, pressing the send button on the phone he held. It was silent for a moment, as orders were passed down. "As you wish sensei" he heard in unison from behind him, then the presences were gone.

He had a total of several students within this city at the moment, others various other places. The lord had made no mention of he himself taking part within this task. Was he ment to merely oversee...It seemed today would be a test of just how strong the guardians were. If they failed, the worlds would be in jepordy...

If his students were the ones who failed however... Kumori sighed, the lord would not be pleased with them, would he think of it as a failure on his part? It was foolish to do so, Kumori himself was skilled, his students were as well..but unlike he, who had years of experience, his students were still young and learning. He would have to take whatever punishment in their place. He gave a silent sigh, before turning himself.

(sad post...sorry...my mood is like....ya...)

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 11-22-2013, 10:12 PM

As he listened to the conversations of the current guardians within the room. The next moment while the Mercury guardian had sat there waiting for a decision to finally be decided before any of them would begin their travel to go around and search for any other guardian if not search for what The Union was up to, another guardian had decided to enter into the room before taking a spot near one of the windows within the living room. It was Kenshin, giving him a warm smile to meet the guardian over Jupiter once again. The last time he had met him was from last night as well, before Koyama had went back to his home he had remembered that Kenshin had followed Crim home to make sure he made it back safely after the battle with the strange hooded figure.

Right after, the next to speak was Aro; the guardian of Mars. It seemed as though Aro had agreed to Koyama's idea of moving in small groups of maybe just two guardians to make it much harder for The Union to figure out where any of the guardians were at. Unlike moving in one big group would've indeed caused their powers to all stick out in one spot of the city like a giant sore thumb. Listening to a slight attitude that came from Aro's words at the end made Koyama raise a single brow as to why he was being so rude. Koyama had only met the people of Mars about once or twice in his lifetime and that was only due to the fact that during the meetings of the planets, he was brought to follow his parents just so that they would be able to show him what the other people of the other planets were like.

When Crim spoke up about how he was going to travel on his own for only the search for the guardians, Koyama had taken his eyes over to him with his head tilted slightly. "You might want to be extra careful. You had only just recently fought one of The Union members last night...if you run into that same person or anything around it's power..who knows what could happen. Make sure you call for help if it comes to that." He informed Crim, it was only just a slight bit of worry that Koyama had for the other guardians and people around him. He may not have known them all that well, but they were still guardians and people who protected one another. He was going to have to get used to them sooner or later.

Watching as to how Axelia was the first to leave the room after only a few words, he watched her walk away before turning to face everyone else in the room as though he was expecting some kind of answer as to why she just up and left without deciding who she was going to travel with. He didn't really expect any of them to know right off the bat, but at the very least maybe have some kind of idea what was going on. "Uhh...I guess..thats our cue to get moving?" Koyama spoke out loud to the remaining people within the room.

Esmme

Old 11-23-2013, 05:19 PM

As Axelia stood, Aro seemed to take interest. Finally. Movement. They would be going somewhere; actually moving and acting on what they decided. The quick decision was nice - and Aro was pleased to find that it had been reminiscent of a meeting on Mars. Quick, to the point, with a bit of attitude thrown in (on his part, anyway).

Tapping his communicator, Aro stood. He slipped the thing up to his ear and fixed the cuff into place. The small red stone resembled a piece of shattered glass suspended in a silver cuff, and went quite nicely with everything he was wearing. Not that he cared.

Without a word, the Mars Guardian stepped toward the front door. His red eyes darted over to Crim momentarily, and he met his gaze briefly before leaving the house with a mere glance (almost a glare, really) at Koyama. Obviously, he still didn't like anyone in the room. His hostile behavior was blatantly obvious when he was stuck in a room with the others.

Aro closed the front door behind him, relieved to be outside again. "Axelia," he called after the Moon Guardian, questioning the action even before it was finished. He would like to go alone, after all. Why have her around? Then again ... why not? She wasn't so bad. And should she really be out there against the Union alone?

-

Ceridan smiled a bit, nodding. True. They were wasting time by doing nothing. His gold eyes flickered to the headphones she'd been wearing, but he said nothing. He'd seen them often enough on the humans to understand their purpose. Besides - many of the people listening to music felt emotions that others around them didn't even notice.

Hearing Ren's jab at his fitness level, Ceridan suddenly looked offended. The expression was shattered when he laughed and gave the girl's arm a shove. "Earth's atmosphere is very different from back home." His hand was grabbed then, and the youth raised his eyebrows as Ren boldly pulled him along.

"Perhaps we should look any other signs of what happened last night," Ceridan said, keeping pace with Ren easily. "The others will be drawn to the danger. We can keep our eyes open as we look around." Slipping his fingers more comfortably between Ren's, the Venus Guardian seemed to lock his emotions to her more thoroughly. Now they would feel the same thing. It was a common practice on his home planet, just as holding hands was. Shows of affection were not frowned upon - indeed, they were used in a way that many cultures would say were flippant!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-23-2013, 10:18 PM

Kenshin sighed slightly, listening to the others around him. He had kept silent himself for the most part, and no one had asked of his opinion. True, going in pairs was a better option then alone, and it was almost certain the evil side of all of this would soon make a move. He found himself slightly being pulled into thought. He could feel his own energy twisting a bit in uncertainty and nerves.

Shaking it off, he gave a slight smile to the Mercury guardian in return to the slight greeting he had given him before. He should probrably let the guards back home know, though he already knew they would protest greatly. It was a conflicting duty, being a prince as well as a guardian. He presumed the moon guardian would know a bit of what he was speaking though...he also knew it must be hard not knowing and losing things you care most about. He felt his energy sinking lower again, and took a breath.

"Well then...there is no point in sitting around here is there?" he said. Turning, he slipped out of the room and into the fresh air in time to see the Mars guardian going after the other. Agressive as always, though that was nearly to be expected from many of Mars, they ran on their emotions in a sense, in that passion and anger. Always pushing ahead and fighting. They were in a sense opposite of those on Jupiter, the people calm and collected. Perhaps it was best that the two of them were not paired together...it would deffinetly be an interesting and...explosive mix.

Ren nodded a bit at the words of the Venus guardian. She looked at their hands for a moment, slightly raising an eyebrow herself. So touchy feely he was, but she kept it out of her mind, it was hard to have personal space with another reading you. It bugged her a bit, but at the same time it didn't. She had nothing to hide, so it was ok. But there was a point where she would have to draw the line, and probrably whack him if he crossed it. She smiled, walking with a light bounce in her step.

She felt a bit better, ready to get going and find out what the bad guys were up to. Innocent people needed their help, and that was exactly what she was going to give them. Her hair lightly blew behind her, a breeze out today. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of it around her. Today would have been a perfect day to spend with friends, Rune or..someone special...but now it was going to be dedicated to stopping the evil growing on this world. There was work to be done, formalities an pleasure could wait.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 11-24-2013, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Vetra and Ger'Jar
Ger'Jar watched the young princess feast upon her meal. He shook his head lightly, drinking is coffee and keeping out for any danger. It wasn't really much of a surprise to notice him doing this, it was his job. The job he has been doing since he was put in the charge of watching Vetra's ancestors a long time ago. Now he had to watch over Vetra, the new guardian, a little bit of a fragile one. Vetra looked over towards Ger'Jar and tilted her head lightly, her eyes remaining close. "Ger'Jar? Are you OK?" She asked wiping her mouth with a napkin. Ger'Jar looked towards the black haired princess and smiled reassuringly. "It's nothing my princess. I am just thinking, that's all." He said with a soft tone in his face. Light colored eyes scanned the area for a garbage can once he was finished with his coffee, he then go up and threw it away soon followed by Vetra.

Vetra then dusted off her clothes and looked around, trying to figure out what to do. She smiled softly and started walking away from the table they sat at, letting the sun hit against her light colored skin. Ger'Jar smiled watching but gasped faintly, shifting his eyes to the left. He thought he saw someone move around the corner. He shook his head lightly and continued following after Vetra, he was starting to get the feeling something was off about the afternoon. Vetra, on the other hand, seem to not have a care in the world and that is how Ger'Jar wanted to have it. Vetra continued walking on the sidewalk, her black heels clacking against the ground and her hands resting on the top of her chest. She looked around as the humans chatted with each other and everyone getting ready for the afternoon rush hour.

It wasn't until Vetra and Ger'Jar turned on a corner, it looked more like the beginning of the beach. Vetra looked over towards the water and smiled softly. The water reminded her of home, a smile appeared on her face as the young princess flicked her long black hair back from her face. Ger'Jar chuckled softly as he placed his hands behind his back, his nails sharpening a little. He didn't know what was coming but he wanted to be ready.

Quote:
Aire
Aire continued walking down the sidewalk, her hooked staff tapping the ground as she continued walking. It was then she sensed someone coming to her at a rapid speed. She blinked lightly and looked around slowly, her blue eyes observing the area until she looked up to see someone coming towards her, it was black and the sun was making it a little difficult to see who it was. She stepped back slowly blinking lightly, watching the figure land on the ground. Aire arched a brow and seen it was Cain, she scoffed lightly glaring towards the tall man. Her anger was masked by the fact that he just appeared out of nowhere, it was until Cain threw a human away like he was nothing.

Aire glared up towards Cain and smacked him in the head with her cane. "You foul! What the hell? What are you doing throwing humans about, are you trying to destroy the purpose of our plans?" She whispered angrily. Grinning her teeth, Aire held the cane behind her glared towards the strange red haired man. A deep sigh escaped her lips as she spoke out, "I am here on my own accord. Svad knows I am here and that is all that matters." The white haired girl said crossing her arms, "Besides, Vi is with Svad so he's fine." SHe stated closing her eyes and used the hook end of her staff to smack him on the head again. "And don't question why I'm here again." Aire hissed opening her eyes slowly, still glaring towards Cain.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-24-2013, 05:03 AM

She'd been looking up at the morning sky, when a familiar voice called her name. She turned around to see Aro, watching him walk towards her with those silver grey eyes. He always seemed so ready for anything. Could Axelia be like that? One day, perhaps. Maybe Aro could teach her.

Thinking back to Koyama's suggestion, Axelia wondered who she should pair up with. Probably it didn't matter. It was just a safety issue. Though, while being more than likely the worst guardian out of the bunch, Axelia did feel safe with Aro. She had gotten to know him over any of the others so far.

It was a strange thought really. Safety, with Aro. He seemed so reckless and probably hot headed. Safety wouldn't be something many others would lump into the group of things Aro had going for him. Yet, that was how she felt. "Are you coming downtown with me then?" she chimed in that soft and ever sweet and melodic voice.

She smiled a gentle smile that read of a subtle excitement, along with a knowledge of why Aro had come after her. Perhaps she'd get to ride on that fast two-wheeled vehicle of his again.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 11-24-2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Koyama Hashimoto
Sitting within the living the whole time as he looked at the other guardians that were still in the room that hadn't left to go to the area that they were going to choose to go to. Koyama had ended up standing up from his spot before looking around at Kenshin, Aro, and Crim as to wonder which of them were going to head out next. Right as the next moment passed by, Aro had been the next to stand up and make his way out of the home. Although as he made his way to the door to leave though, the glare that he had given the Mercury guardian was one that brought a bit of confusion as to what he had done wrong for him to get such a look. Tilting his head only slightly as he looked back over to Kenshin who questioned the fact that there was no point in standing around now.

Nodding his head as Koyama made his way over towards the exit of the home as well, he made sure to turn back around and give a warm smile over towards Kenshin. "Indeed. I will be over nearby the docks area. If I don't find anything there..I will see if there is anything near the beach." Those were his last words before he completely left the house and began to make his way in the direction of the beach area. Right as he had left though, he had only given both Axelia and Aro a slightly friendly smile without so much as a word before taking a sharp right around the corner.

It seemed like to the Mercury guardian; since his abilities were mostly based off of water now. It helped to be near a large body of water if he were to get attacked by any of The Union members at any time. While Koyama made his way closer and closer towards the beach/dock area, the sudden surge of a familiar energy source came into notice for the Mercury guardian. Turning his head left and right to see where it was coming from, he had rushed towards the feeling he noticed only to see that there was a tall white haired male and a female with black hair walking side by side. One of them had the energy signature of the Saturn guardian, and from what he could remember the people of Saturn had white hair. So Koyamam quickly made his way over towards the two and faced the male before asking him if he was the guardian. "Sir! Sir..My apologies..but would you happen..to be the guardian over Saturn?" He questioned the taller male, if this truly was the guardian their search for the other guardians wasn't going to be as hard as it seemed to be. Another being found would decrease their chance of failing at their mission to stop The Union.

Quote:
Cain Russel
Watching as the human that Cain had thrown to the side was gathered around by many other humans to see if he was alright or not was the only thing that had caused a slight grin to return onto his lips. The sudden bonk on the head by Aire's staff however, quickly changed that to a more annoyed frown in an instant. "Lord Svad had made it clear to me..that I was to destroy the guardians. He did not specify that I had to make sure the humans remained...safe. Sheesh. You're really boring sometimes..you know that Aire?" He spoke before crossing his arms slightly over his chest.

When she stated that she was here on her own accord and that Svad had actually known she was already here in the first place, that kept Cain from saying anything else. The leader of The Union was all that mattered much to Cain, if he had said something was right; Cain would immediately accept that as truth. So for the time being he was going to nod and believe Aire, however that didn't mean he respected her in anyway at all. "Fine..did you find out any information about any of the guardians?" He questioned her as the sounds of distant sirens coming to the area was heard in a matter of minutes. The sirens were ambulances that were arriving to take care of the wounded man who had been thrown by Cain.

Esmme

Old 11-26-2013, 03:15 AM

((No offense, everyone! Aro really just is going to be rude to everyone without reason. ^__^"))

With a glance back at Kenshin, who left just after him, Aro frowned. He wasn't fond of people at his back. He refused to quicken his pace, however. Nonchalantly catching up with Axelia, the Guardian quirked a smile. "You're the only one I can tolerate," he said, nodding. "I'd rather spend time with you than the other boys."

Her voice was far gentler than the women on Mars. His kin were meant for war, and had huskier voices that were low and thick. Axelia, however, had the voice of an angel. With a crooked grin, Aro reached out and caught the girl's arm. "If we're headed downtown, we aren't walking." Gesturing to his motorcycle at the curb, his red eyes filled with amusement. "Don't get too excited. Someone might think you're actually getting something out of this relationship."

Aro pulled Axelia along with him, headed for the motorcycle. As though to justify him dragging her around, he muttered to himself. "I don't want someone like you getting caught alone with the Union."

-

"Ren," Ceridan gave her hand a tug, gesturing toward a gathered group of people. They were clustered around a woman, who spoke in an authoritative manner. "She was on the team last night. The people that came after...." Cer trailed off, his golden eyes lingering on the cop. She was looking back at him now.

As their eyes met, Ren felt a surge of power flow toward the stranger. He was comforting her.

"I can talk to her, if you'd like." The Venus Guardian slowly turned his gaze back to Ren, looking more adult than he had since they'd met.

-

Vi had been as patient as she could muster. As it was, the woman was nearly shaking with the desire to strike out at these people. The Earth folk, humans, were so weak. All it would take was one flick of her hand, and she could cut them down by the dozen. The thought made a hissing sound emit from under her cloak. It was the sound of cold metal preparing itself for a battle.

Lavender eyes trailed slowly after Vetra and Ger'Jar. She knew it, now. They way they moved wasn't human. They were far too graceful; they walked with authority and knowledge. They were not from this weak, pathetic planet.

Vi's metal-formed skin seemed to shift and rotate as she followed them. For once, the constant movement was silent. Shards began to prick her skin, sending anticipation through her. It was time for a fight. Lady Death followed the two until they reached the beginnings of a beach. Good. It was clear of any obstacles.

It was time.

There was the sound of something hissing through the air the moment no humans blocked her path. Leliana lifted her hand, a shower of black metal zipping through the air aimed at the woman - Vetra. Without a word, Vi stepped forward, another wave of metal shards shooting toward the girl. If they reached, they would embed themselves deeply in the girl's skin. If not, then at least they could be retracted and used as a distraction in the near future.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-26-2013, 07:08 AM

"So you tolerate me then," Axelia said, somewhat hurt. "Oh!" she exclaimed in slight surprise at that crooked grin as Aro caught her arm. They were going to ride the motorcycle then! Her excitement must have shown on her face, because Aro was already telling her be careful.

Axelia wasn't sure what he'd meant about people thinking she was getting something from their relationship. They hardly had a relationship so far, though she was confident that it had the potential to be a grand friendship. Aro was very much unlike any man she'd ever met.

The men on the moon were much more polite to others. They were smaller, gentler, and perhaps far more more dull. Axelia liked Aro. Even if he was only tolerating her. Maybe if she picked up on some of the mannerisms from Mars, he'd feel more comfortable around her.

She wondered what the typical Mars person was like. If they were like Aro, they were stubborn. Axelia could be stubborn. He was also very confident in everything he did. Axelia could be confident. She'd try both of those.

She planted her feet so that he'd have to stop dragging her, and crossed her arms. She gave her best careless look, and turned up her nose, closing her eyes at his comment about someone like her. "I'm perfectly capable of handling the Union, on my own."

After a moment, she cracked an eye to see if Aro was buying it. Was she being stubborn and confident enough? She almost giggled at the game, but kept her composure. Aro probably had really great composure, too. She could be like a Mars person, easy peasy.

Esmme

Old 12-01-2013, 01:18 AM

"Right. Tolerate." Aro chuckled, shaking his head. They were approaching the curb when he felt Axelia plant her feet and brace. Confused, he stopped pulling her along and turned to look at her. His red eyes widened a bit at her overconfident pose.

"Oh, are you?" Mathys released Axelia and crossed his arms over his chest. There was a silence as the Mars Guardian watched her, waiting for her resolve to crack. He grinned crookedly as she peeked at him, trying to see his reaction.

"I'll let you handle them next time, then." Aro reached up to tap the hilt of his blade, which rested at his shoulder. Watching Axelia again, he reached out to push her shoulders back. Then he adjusted the tilt of her head to look more snobbish. And then he pushed her brow down to give her a slight frown.

"You have to really frown if you want to pull that off, Xel. You look ready to laugh."