Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-10-2010, 04:04 AM

((Lol their smart but they passed up their prize when he was in front of their faces.... Just thought that was funny))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-10-2010, 04:28 AM

((lol i bet they would never have thought of that))

"Thank you, i am glad they didn't reconize you. My parents do not come out to the barn so you can stay up in the loft durring the night, if you want. If they see you i will tell them you are working for food, and a place to stay. They won't mind but i think it would be best if you stay out of sight for a while. At least until the mercenaries are done searching the town for you." I said as i smiled back at him and went into the tack room and brought out some cloths and some leather wax. I went over to the harnesses and saddles and began to clean them as well as i could. The task was going to take me a while, the saddles and harnesses looked like they haven't been cleaned in a while. I scrubbed and rubbed the wax into the leather trying hard to get it as clean as possible.

Last edited by Kilia; 02-10-2010 at 04:34 AM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-10-2010, 03:25 PM

((Well, the only reason they'd miss him - that I can fathom - is that they've never personally seen him. Some of them have, but not all of them. Amazing what a sloppy pony tail, different clothing, and a bit of dirt smeared on the cheekbones can do to change your appearance. :D))

Raziel nodded, moving to finish cleaning the stall he was working on. It felt good to be doing something instead of just sitting around wondering if they'd find him. He wished that the mercenaries would leave him be . . . but after the last incident, there was no further chance of that.
Glancing over to Lyna when he was finished with the stall, he brushed a few strands of his hair away from his face before speaking. "I can move on if your parents don't want me here," he said, regarding the girl strangely. "Just by being here puts your family in danger. I would take it upon myself if anything were to happen to you."
He sounded worried, though honestly Raziel was glad to have a place to stay. Usually he had to hide in the most unusual places . . . last time he'd lived in a blacksmith's shop. Dirty place, that. He'd been nearly stained black for weeks afterward. Thinking about the past made him cringe . . . there were things that happened that Raziel wished had never occurred.
Taking one of the bridles, the young man began to clean it. Leaning against the nearest wooden post, he let his red-glazed eyes trail on young Lyna. If only you knew who you were dealing with. If only you knew who I was. You'd be sickened, frightened. Just like the others.

Kibz
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kibz

Old 02-10-2010, 04:10 PM

Alexander was the first to wake on Saturday morning. He was used to getting up at dawn from Mercenary life. Back when he was training he would have to get up an hour before dawn, clean himself, his room, and his clothing, then wait outside his Corporal's cabin 365 days a year. So lets just say it's turned in to a bit of a habit.

He was washed and ready and checked the windows for any sign of life beyond the woods. He loved the feeling of keeping his family safe. It made him feel wanted, needed infact. Soon his sons would be old enough to take his place in protecting the innocents and family. Johan didn't want to join the army, but he respected Alexander so much that he would if he was forced. Alex wasn't sure he could do that to his own flesh and blood. Johan was a good kid, he could protect himself, but he had his own dreams. Tristan on the other hand was strong-willed and he followed his fathers footsteps one step behind. Alex was proud of Tristan. He knew what he was going to make of himself, and he was going to be well prepared.

Meanwhile, while Alex was deep in thought by the window, Lavinia was just climbing out of bed. She went to the bathing tub and washed herself, then went to wake her sons up, but they were already awake, playing in the garden with sticks instead of swords. They loved to playfight. At least it was friendly that way. Another day in paradise...She thought. She headed back to the bedroom to give her husband a kiss. 'I do love you, you know, with all my heart'
'I know you do, and i love you too' He replied, with a cheeky smile. 'Now proove your love to me and boil up some soup will you? The guests are starting to wake, and i'm sure our newest guest could use something warm' Alex requested. With this Lavinia kissed her husband a second time then headed downstairs and into the kitchen. She had high hopes for today, the sun was out, it made her feel positive. Spring was soon though, and this meant more travellers. We could sure use the business.. She thought to herself.

((Guys i should have mentioned this sooner but i totally forgot Devon won't have internet access. After tonight i won't be on again till Tuesday, cause we're going to be in a log cabin for the weekend and it won't have any internet :( I'll try and do as much as i can tonight so you can carry on the RP without me, and i give Shiloh my permission to control Lavinia or the boys side of conversations if she wants to speak with them. I won't mind as long as they don't get hurt too much xD ))

Last edited by Kibz; 02-10-2010 at 04:31 PM..

Daeman35

Old 02-10-2010, 04:59 PM

((Alright well have fun with whatever you do to pass the time... dont worry ill take good care of Lavinia and the boys ;) ))

Shiloh awoke from another dream she had had. Something was weird about this place. Never has she ever had so many flashbacks before. Her dreams were usually just nightmares that were over exagerated all the time. She noticed that she had slept with a night shirt on. Rummaging through her bag she grabbed some clean clothing and put them on. Heading downstairs, she saw that the family was up and about except for Alex who she knew would probably be up as well. Only some of the other guests had beaten her to getting up and coming downstairs. She walked into the room and looked for Lavinia so she could help her with anything during her stay. At once she found her in the kitchen heating up some water for soup. "Would you like some help?" She asked knowing that the woman hadnt known she was there from her almost nonexistant footsteps.

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2010, 06:22 PM

'Oh, hey there Shiloh. I hope you slept ok? Oh don't worry I'm fine in here, just preparing for the late-comers, it shouldn't take me too long, then i'll join you outside.' Lavinia smiled as she chopped some vegetables to add to the soup. 'Theres a pan full over there if you want a bowl for yourself? I'll fetch you some bread too'. Lavinia was in a good mood today, the sun always made her feel at home. She often dreamt of a never-ending summer, with a beautiful daughter to go with her 2 elder sons. She always wanted a daughter, but for some reason, no matter how hard they tried, she just couldn't conceive again.It can't be too late...not yet She thought.

Alex found himself training his sons new tricks again in the fields outside. Tristan was impressing himself, nevermind his own Father. Poor Johan on the other hand was feeling a little left out. He sat in the background watching from a distance, wishing there was another way he could make his father proud. I don't want to fight, i just want my family to be protectedJohan thought, looking on at his brothers grin as he struck his sword till it twanged on his fathers.

Lavinia could see Johan sat outside looking rather sorry for himself, so she knocked on one of the windows and motioned for him to join her inside. He obliged and took a seat at the bar. 'Johan, whats wrong? Tell your Mother' Lavinia requested, wondering why Johan had been reluctant to fight today.
'I don't know Mother, fighting just doesn't feel right. It's not me, but i can't dishonour father and refuse what he's brought me up to be, he'd be so dissapointed' Johan replied, worrying indeed about his fathers reaction if he had heard.
'Johan, you are my son, and so is Tristan. Your life is your own. Tristan has decided his path and your Father is proud of that. But you are still trying to find yours. You should really speak to him, i can't say how he would react, but he would much prefer it coming from you' Lavinia put her arm around her son, trying to comfort him as best she could. She felt sorry for Johan. He was right, Alex would be dissapointed. But he knew Johan wasn't as strong, or as courageous. But Lavinia didn't want Johan to feel pressured for the rest of his young life.

'I'll tell you what Johan. I'll see if i can talk Alex into having some alone time with you sometime. Take you horseriding, or hunting. Maybe you could find another path that way' Lavinia imagined her son being a tracker, riding through the night on his horse, checking for danger and spies. That would suit Johan. He would be our personal protector...

'Thankyou Mother, that sounds like a good idea. I could use some Father-son time.' Johan smiled, and headed in to the kitchen to clear some pots away that was laying on the side.

Last edited by Kibz; 02-10-2010 at 07:38 PM..

Daeman35

Old 02-10-2010, 07:11 PM

"thank you... Your always so kind" Shiloh said smiling to her. She went over to the pan and grabbed a bowl, filling it with some food. She walked out of the kitchen and looked around at the Mercenaries that were up. They all looked like they were enjoying the morning. When she walked out, one of them waved her over and smiled. She walked over smiling as she carried her food. The man didnt even let her speak before he told her his order. "Oh sorry im not... I dont work here." She said to him. He was a little in shock but then smiled. She walked over to a different table and sat down to eat. The men were staring at her but she didnt mind. She flipped her bangs out of her eyes and started eating the food that was there. The men were restless and seemed to be placing bets on something. Soon she put the bowl to her mouth to get the rest of the food out of it. When she put the bowl down, the man who had called her over was sitting across from her. Her right hand immediately went to the knife on her side. The man smiled then looked at the others.
"Sorry the men over there think your pretty cute and was wondering where you were traveling" He said kindly.
She took her hand away from the knife and flipped her bangs out of her eyes again. "Just northeast."
"No specific place?"
"No... I just travel. Why?"
"No reason.. more that we were going the same way and maybe could accompany you"
She didnt want to answer that question. Mercenaries were respectful men but she just didnt really trust people too quickly so travelling with companions would be hard for her. "Maybe." She said smiling then got up with her bowl and went towards the kitchen. The man got up and shrugged to the others. They were shooing him towards her with hand gestures in the air as she went to wash her bowl.

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2010, 09:09 PM

Lavinia looked on at the mercenaries seemingly chatting up Shiloh. They probably meant no harm but respect towards women wasn't exactly strife in this town. And mercenaries could get away with anything if they had a good tale to tell, unless it was about dishonour, then they would be banished or worse, killed. Lavinia always worried about other females, even if they could protect themselves. 'Was your soup ok?' Lavinia requested as she saw Shiloh take her bowl into the kitchen.

'Father! May i speak with you?' Johan asked as he saw Tristan head inside.
'Of course son, What is it?' Replied Alexander.
'Mother was wondering...If we could take a night in the forest. I wanted to talk to you about something'
'To talk? Is something the matter?'
'I've just been thinking a lot.' Johan hesitated,'I don't want to be a mercenary like you. I want to be something different, like a hunter, or a tracker. and i thought you could show me the way around our forests'
Alex was silent for a moment, he coudn't quite take in what he was hearing. He had always imagined his sons side by side in battle, and now Johan was saying he didn't want this life?
'I see...It seems we have a lot to discuss then. I respect you for telling me this Johan, but you have to understand, fighting is in our blood. No matter what you do, conflict will always be there, and there will always be a time when you need to rely on your weapon, whether it be to protect yourself, or your comrades.'
'I understand Father. I do. I'm just confused i guess. I've been thinking a lot thats all'
'Tonight, we will go in to the forest, and i will teach you about our land. Go feed our horses, they will need their strength.' Johan headed towards the barn, obeying his father. Though feeling guilty, he was somewhat relieved that they would be travelling together tonight.

Alex headed inside to speak with his wife. He was not most impressed, but he didn't want to be angry with his son. It was not his way. He could not choose Johans path for him. Maybe being a tracker is what he wanted...Maybe..

(( I know the sons arn't propper characters, but if this RP lasts long enough and they grow older, i may add them if something dramatic happens and there is a battle or a rebellion or something along those lines. I do apologise if i'm doing a bit much. i keep getting a million idea's of what to do xDD ))

Last edited by Kibz; 02-10-2010 at 09:11 PM..

Daeman35

Old 02-10-2010, 10:39 PM

"It was great... How was the cooking? Are you sure you dont need any help?" Shiloh asked after she finished washing her dish. She wanted to do something for the woman who was helping her so much. It just made sense to her to help out. Lavinia was a nice person and it looked like she longed for some kind of female companionship with all these men around wearing her down.

Last edited by Daeman35; 02-11-2010 at 01:32 AM..

Kibz
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2010, 01:27 AM

You know Shiloh, this may make me sound old and lonely, but you're like the daughter i never had, i suppose i could use some help with supper later, if you're offering. I think Alexander and Johan are going in to the woods tonight, so it'd be nice to have an extra hand.' Lavinia smiled at the young girl, as if she had known her all her life, she was a friendly girl, but secretive. Lavinia wondered what kept her so withdrawn from sharing her feelings.

'So, how long have you been travelling for exactly? I'd love to travel sometime, i never really got a chance, just locally. With the kids and the tavern, its near on impossible at the moment. It's a real shame, the boys would love an adventure, but oh, i would worry about them coming to harm' Lavinia thought on, dreaming of a life on the road...

Alex gave Tristan a goodbye hug and sent him in to tell his mother they would return the following evening. Johan was on his favourite horse he called Cloud, and Alex had his old stallion Thunder. The horses were father and son, so the names seemed fitting. Off they went in to the forest, for an adventure.
'tonight son, i'll show you the sunset, and at dawn, we ride...' He smiled at Johan, who smiled back, relieved of the escape they had been given.

((Right guys, sorry if this feels like i'm leaving you hanging, especially Shiloh, i cant post again till tuesday, this is the best i could come up with. Lavinia will run the tavern and shiloh can do what she wants there, and use lavinia and Tristan for conversations. Alex and Johan may be late coming home however....we'll see xD ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-11-2010, 01:38 AM

((I am sorry if i seem i won't be on alot but things have been a little crazy around here lol))

"Don't worry, my parents won't mind that you are here, as long as you are helping out. I could talk to them about you staying in the house, but if you say my family is in that much danger. I guess it would be better that you stay here and my parents to not know about you. Besides we can take care of ourselves. My parents maybe 70 years old but they are good people and like to help everyone that needs help. Besides I am in no danger, if i am i will just hide in plain sight." I said as i worked digently on cleaning the leather. I could feel his eyes on me and i couldn't help but blush a little. I knew he didn't want me hurt but there wasn't much that he could do about it right now. I finished cleaning the saddle and moved on to the next one. I glanced up at him, smiled as kindly as i could at him, and turnned back to my work. I couldn't help but remember how it felt to run through the feilds and all the different smells around me. I shook my head to snap myself out of the memory, and i went back to clean the second saddle. A few strands of my hair fell out of my briad and had to stop to re-braid my hair down my back.

Last edited by Kilia; 02-11-2010 at 01:49 AM..

Daeman35

Old 02-11-2010, 01:51 AM

((Its cool... Ill control them for a bit till you get back))

Shiloh looked up at her. The daughter she never had huh? Well that doesnt seem too bad. "Ill help" She said. As soon as she turned around to go sit down at the table she had been sitting at, she had another flashback.

"Dear can you help me with dinner? Be a good little girl and help mommy" A woman said. She was starting a fire under a large pot with water in it. There were plenty of vegetables on the counter to chop up. The woman was beautiful. She had long black hair and looked almost as young as she did.
Shiloh walked in as a young girl. She barely recognized herself had it not been for all the other flashbacks. A circle of fire formed around the picture as the girl went up to her. Shiloh was now looking at it as if she were a ghost in the background. The fire enclosed and she looked around, back in reality.

Everyone was staring at her including Lavinia. She had been holding onto her trying to figure out what was going on from the sudden pause.

"Sweety are you alright?" Lavinia asked out of concern. She didnt think that saying she thought of Shiloh as a daughter would have that sort of effect on the girl. "Maybe you should go and rest till dinner. I was going to ask if you would help Tristan with the horses but you need rest." She sighed.
Shiloh looked at her and smiled. "Dont worry its nothing.... Oh i forgot to answer you question about travelling" She said going on like nothing happened. "I truly dont know how long ive been travellin to tell the truth but it would be nice to travel with you sometime. Ill go rest a bit more now" She smiled at the woman then walked upstairs to her room and laid down in her bed, before she could answer.

Last edited by Daeman35; 02-11-2010 at 02:06 AM..

Esmme

Old 02-11-2010, 07:46 AM

Watching Lyna re-braid her hair, Raziel nodded. "I will do my best to keep you out of danger," he said, setting the clean bridle aside to grab the next. For a few moments of silence, the dark-haired man scrubbed his leather piece in silence. Blowing a bit of hair out of his face, he tilted his head. "How old are you?" he asked quietly, mere curiousity getting the best of him.

"He wasn't anywhere," the mercenary said to the woman. She growled angrily. "I'm sorry."
"He has to be somewhere! Murderers don't disappear into thin air! Not for real!" The elegant noble stood, storming into the tavern. Seating herself at one of the tables, she glared at the gathered mercenaries. When she spoke, it was far louder then necessary, and her voice carried through the room. "No one will go home until he is found! An insane killer cannot be allowed to roam freely!" Her eyes were cold. "This man will fight just for blood, lie only to worm his way into your mind and lives!"
She stood, her dress flowing about her legs. "The first person to bring this creature to me," she held up a picture of Raziel, "will recieve a large bounty. Your family will not go hungry for many years."
She snorted. "Has anyone seen this youth?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-11-2010, 08:33 AM

"Thank you. I know I look really young.....but I am really 18 years old." I said as finished braiding my hair again. I went back to cleaning the saddle that i was working on.
"LYNA!!! Lunch is ready!!" said my father, i set the saddle down and everything i was cleaning with and stood up.
"Well, I guess I should go get our lunch. I will be right back, don't go away on me." I said with a smile on my face, i grabbed the basket. i walked towards the door and opened it, I looked back at Raziel one finally time and walked out. When i got closer to the house i heard some mercenaries talking as they were walking by, something about a man and who ever turns him in won't have to worry about money for the rest of thier life. I ignored it and stepped into the kitchen, i filled the basket with to sets of lunches.
"Lyna, why are you you packing to lunchs?" my mother asked as she handed to jars of apple cider to me.
"Well, i made a new friend today and he has been helping me out and i thought i would take some lunch to him and eat with him." I said as i finished packing the basket and moved towards the door.
"Alright, just you two be careful the mercs are looking for a murderer." she said as she showed me a picture of the murderer, i tried hard not to look so surprised by the fact that it was Raziel.
"Oh, we will be careful, Mom."I said as i grabbed the basket and i walked out the kitchen door. I ran back to the barn as quickly as i could with out spilling the contiants of the basket. I opened the barn door, shut it quickly, i leaned against it breathing quickly trying to get my breathe back.

Esmme

Old 02-11-2010, 11:00 PM

Raziel kept himself busy while he heard his enemy walking by outside the stable. He frowned as he heard them talking - he was known as a murderer in this town now. Brushing his dark hair out of his face, the youth situated it back into another sloppy ponytail.
When he finished with his cleaning, he moved on to clearing out every other stall and laying down fresh hay. It felt good to do something normal for once . . . it had been a while since he had been allowed to do so. By the time he was finished, he was glistening in the sun that streamed in through the rafters up ahead. Wiping a bit of perspiration from his forehead, Raziel leaned against the pitchfork he was using to rest.

((I'm thinking that someone needs to find him for who he truly is. :) So we can move on with the story. :D))

Daeman35

Old 02-11-2010, 11:21 PM

((Dont worry im working on it))

Shiloh woke up from her nap with another nightmare. Or was it a flashback? She could never figure it out anymore. She walked downstairs to see Lavinia working as usual to take care of the tavern. She decided that she would go for a walk to pass the time till dinner. She walked out of the house towards the woods. Tristan was too busy taking care of the horses and the stalls to notice that Shiloh had left. She walked through the calm woods and just took in the nature around her as if it were the most wonderful thing in the world. Soon she came to another edge. It wasnt that far from the tavern. She saw alot of mercenaries talking in the center of the house area about a murderer who they seemed to be in the area. She stayed in the wooded area. The mercenaries noticed her and some of them started to walk off towards her yelling "HEY YOU" It was annoying but she ignored it as she started to walk along the edge. She disappeared up a tree so they couldnt see her. They walked inside and looked around. She didnt trust them. They unsheathed their swords. The metal scraping against metal could be heard all the way to the barn where the other mercenaries watched an laughed at how the men pulled their swords out because of a girl.

((See if you can move it along using that))

Esmme

Old 02-12-2010, 02:43 AM

((Quick question: is she near Raziel? >.>' I'm not sure. :) It would be best if she moved that way, then I can have Razi interact. ^_^))

Daeman35

Old 02-12-2010, 02:47 AM

((I dont think the barns that far away from the forest so sure))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-12-2010, 02:49 AM

((okay i will get him caught and sorry i kind like dragging things out lol any ways i shall speed it up))

"Hey, lets check the barn again." one of the mercenaries said as he moved towards the barn door and opened it up.
"Look there he is!!! Get him!!!" said the other mercenary as he ran into the barn to capture Raziel.
"RAZIEL!!! We got to get out of here." I said as i ran over to him and began to pull him out of the door in back. The Mercenaries were chasing after us, i knew it was him that they were chasing after but i couldn't let him be capture because i had a feeling he was innocent. i still had the basket on my arm and dragging him away from the mercenaries.

((i hope that helps some lol i think I am beginning to have writer's block))

Last edited by Kilia; 02-12-2010 at 02:52 AM..

Daeman35

Old 02-12-2010, 02:54 AM

((awww.... this takes my plan away))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-12-2010, 02:55 AM

((i am sorry T-T))

Daeman35

Old 02-12-2010, 03:01 AM

((Its ok.... Love the avi... and you guys could always run in my direction))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-12-2010, 03:04 AM

((intercept us we are running but i haven't thought of a direction yet lol and thanks you helpped me get it :D ))

Daeman35

Old 02-12-2010, 03:09 AM

((no problem... It looks great))

Esmme

Old 02-12-2010, 06:46 AM

Raziel frowned, but ended up following Lyna slowly. They were coming. Glancing in the direction of the forest, the dark-haired youth motioned toward it, slipping his arm about her waist to help her keep up with him. In the end, he ran almost too fast for the woman to keep up - it was only because of him grabbing her that she didn't stumble and fall behind.
"Don't let them see your face," he said as they ran. "I don't want you and you family coming to harm because of me."