Malayn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Malayn

Old 06-22-2011, 09:46 PM

Returning his attention to Virsat, as he hears him speak, Yuuichi looks at his a bit questioningly. Humans are dangerous? No, no, not in here they won't be. I give you my word, nothing of that manner will happen to you while inside the tavern. As I said to the young lady at the door. The Tavern of the Weary Heart is a safe haven. He smiles at Virsat, hoping to be reassuring to him. He notices a small tremble in Virsat and laughs a little bit, leaning down close to him. No offense intended, but I never thought I would see the day that a mere human would make one of your kind fearful, even in the slightest bit.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-22-2011, 09:58 PM

Virsat watched Yuuichi carefully. "...Humans are...scary." He was frowning slightly, his brow furrowed a bit. He really should have known better than to come into a place like this. He should've stayed in the woods...but...the woods were lonely. Virsat shook his head slightly. Yuuichi seemed the honest type and he was trying to reassure Virsat, those crimson eyes turned to stare at the human female for a few moments longer. "...My master kept me away from humans...He said they were never to be fed from or approached because they are dangerous. And I've seen what they do to my kind...what they did to my master.......Their cruelty..it is almost worse than a Vampire's.." Virsat had shivered, he had reached up to tug lightly at the collar around his neck when he had spoke the word 'master', now he watched Yuuichi. Glancing nervously at the human every few seconds.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2011, 10:04 PM

Your master was right, about some humans at least. But like all races, there are good people among them and bad. I mean, I believed that all Vampires were evil and murdered people, but you have proven otherwise to me. So what is to say that the little human lady over there isn't nice as well? Yuuichi pats Virsat on the shoulder a bit, making a mental note of him grabbing at his collar when he spoke of his master. For a long time I believed that no one could be trusted, and then I met Angil and her brother, they proved me wrong. And for that, I am thankful. He turns his head a bit and starts watching the girl at the door again, still curious as to what has her so riled up.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-22-2011, 10:09 PM

"...Perhaps..." Virsat tugged at his collar a few more times, it was something he also did when nervous or uncertain about things. He finished the contents of his goblet quickly, and turned slightly on his bar stool so that he could watch the human a little better with wary eyes. He wasn't quite sure he believed Yuuichi, though the man had made a good point. However, a hundred or so years of fearing humans, running from them and being hidden from them kept his opinion of them firm. He would not rule out the possibility that this human might not be here to harm him, might not be as scary as others, but he was ready if anything happened. Nothing would happen though..or so he hoped. Yuuichi had said this place was safe. So of course that meant nothing would happen...didn't it? Virsat shifted a bit in his seat.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2011, 10:12 PM

Perhaps, perhaps not. I am no reader of fortunes, but I do know that anyone crazy enough to try anything in this place, will indeed regret their actions. I'm not a fan of violence of any sort. Yuuichi stands up straight and stretches a bit, yawning as he does so where his canines can be easily seen. He reaches down with his right hand and gently touches the spot he had cut himself to serve Virsat, the area still tender, but not on fire like it was before.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 06-22-2011, 10:26 PM

Angil was somewhat frustrated with herself. Still, she could barely handle even the lightest drink. You wouldl think I would have built up some kind of resistance. She noticed some others finally walked in but feeling not quite herself she decided to sit down for a moment and get her senses back. She quietly listened to Yuu-kun's and Versat's conversation, wanting to make a comment here and there when Yuu-kun spoke about her. She finally got up and walked over to the bar. Hi there. Sorry I meant to say hi eariler but I...wasnt feeling to well. She said, her face still rosy from her drink. Yuu-kun. Will I ever get use to them?

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 PM

Yuuichi shrugs his shoulders a bit, stifling a small laugh at Angil's tolerance. Honestly Angil, I don't know, but as I said before. That drink was called an Assassin. Better said, you feel it later, not right off the bat. Oh yeah, by the way, this nice gentleman right here is Virsat. He scratches the back of his head with his left hand, a bit embarrassed that he almost forgot to introduce him.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 10:42 PM

Angil pouts a little. When introduced to Virsat, she stood up and curtsies to the gentleman. Nice to meet you I'm Angil Kadama. If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know. She smiles sweetly to him. She was raised proper and it was hard for her to not politely introduce herself.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-22-2011, 10:50 PM

Virsat's eyes lingered on the human by the door for a few moments longer, but when Yuuichi began to introduce him to another female his gaze shifted. First to Yuuichi, then to Angil. He nodded slightly to her. "It is a pleasure to meet you." He spoke the words softly, and he had smiled softly as well. "If I require anything I shall let you know." He was such a civil, nervous Vampire. His gaze darting back to the human for a moment. He couldn't help it. Really.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 11:06 PM

Angil noticed his gaze shift to the girl. She looked over to the scared girl and tilted her head in confusion. Whats wrong? Do you know her? Earlier she kinda toned out the girl coming in and their conversation. Then Angil got a wave of sickness come to her and she sat down and laid her head on the bar, moaning.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2011, 11:43 PM

Yuuichi reaches over and gently strokes Angil's hair, laughing at her yet again. It will pass, no worries. He reaches down with his free hand and grabs a glass of water from under the counter and sets it beside Angil. Maybe next time you will consider heeding my words?

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 12:06 AM

Angil lifts her head and grabs the water, slowly taking sips. She looks at Virsat gently smiling. So, Mister Virsat, what brings you to our lovely place? This was Angil's favorite part. She has barely been out in the world and loved to hear the stories of others. The adventures, the chance meetings, barely escaping situations, romance, even the horror stories. They all interested her.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-23-2011, 12:12 AM

Virsat shook his head slightly and then looked to Angil. "I came in to get away from the sunlight..." He bit his bottom lip lightly for a moment and then shrugged. "I am on my way to an island called Kasenaria...But this seemed a nice place to rest for a while." He looked to Yuuichi for a moment, glanced to the human to make sure she wasn't trying to sneak up on him, and then his attention was on Angil again.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 12:20 AM

Sofia had just managed to calm herself down enough to consider moving away from the door but the moment she heard someone speaking to her she hurriedly backed away her green eyes regarding the person speaking to her warily. It wasn't his species she was afraid of..it was just him in general.After her experience she wasn't too big a fan of males right now. Especially ones that seemed to look nice. And sound nice. He was trying to sound soothing and welcoming but if anything he sounded smug to her ears. Every part of her body was screaming at her to not trust him. He was a male, she'd fallen for this trick once already giving into the kind words and the sweet smiles. it had been act. Every single bit of it! Who was to say it wasn't the same way now? Her expression hardened as she continued to stare at the male who'd first spoken to her waiting for him to make his move. Let him try something if even made a move to grab her she'd show him just how scary one overly frightened dainty little woman could be.

Her head jerked hearing the hushed comment about humans being dangerous. "Damn right we are! If you come anywhere near me I'll really give you something to be afraid of." she threatened. Or rather she tried to, as scared she was her words lacked the general ferocity needed to make the threat into a promise. But hey you had to admire her..after what she'd been through she was standing up for herself..well humans anyway. Oh what ever! She just wanted to lay down and sleep for a while and then she'd figure out what do.. Yawning softly she let her guard down just for a moment her attempt at being fearsome melting away as her features relaxed into a look of utter exhaustion a dainty hand reaching upwards to rub her eyes sleepily. Not yet..she couldn't sleep yet. First she had to make sure she could keep herself safe. That was the first and foremost thing here.

Still trembling, Sofia forced herself to rise up from her crouched position to her full height of 5'2". She wasn't a giant by any means but being small did have some advantages. Then again it also had a lot of disadvantages. Swallowing nervously she cast a nervous glance in the direction of the owner and then the person to call humans dangerous. Her eyes widened as her green eyes gaze locked with vampires. A soft terrified squeak escaped as she quit moving defensively curling her hands up in front of herself as she stood frozen in his gaze. Oh no...it was a repeat of the last time! He was going to turn on her any moment now and try to do terrible things to her. No..she wouldn't let him do that. She'd scream kick, and bite..heck she'd do anything and everything to keep herself safe. Shivering she gave him her rendition of a glare-her tiny figure still convulsing with terror- as she walked past him taking the seat farthest away from him. It offered her some comfort but not much. Still some was better than none right?

(Sorry its so long. ^^'')

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 12:37 AM

Ka-sen-ari-a...She said out loud. Even though she was well educated she was only taught of Elvin history and geography. Only time when she learned of others were when they and Elves crossed paths. Even then it was a biased view of them. Angil looked at the girl who shouted. She tilted her head in confusion. Why would anyone say something like that? She thought. Looking over the girl, Angil noticed the fear within her. She watched her with worried eyes as the girl made her way across the room. Glancing at Yuu-kun and Virsat she decided to approach the girl. H-Hey there. Are you okay. Angil said with a gentle smile.

((Its okay ^_^))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-23-2011, 12:45 AM

Virsat had tensed visibly and whimpered softly at the human's outburst. He watched her even more warily than he had before. Her outburst wasn't helping his opinion of humans improve at all. He glanced at Yuuichi, as if he thought that male could protect him from the human. To think. A vampire wanting protection from a tiny human female. When she moved across the room, Virsat had flinched slightly. As if he expected her to run up to him and start beating him...he would not have been surprised if such a thing had happened. His pale skin seemed just a shade paler than it should be. Virsat was very quiet.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 12:51 AM

Yuuichi watches Angil approach the woman, his regular good faith in people starting to waver as he observes the girl. Angil, do you have the keys to any rooms, or do I need to get them for you? I think your friend there might need rest before anyone other than you bothers her. He ponders on the look the woman was giving him. A look he was all too familiar with, someone that hates men without knowing them. He continues watching them curiously, trying to figure out what could possibly cause that and then smiles as he thinks of something. Virsat, if you would please excuse me yet again. I'm terribly sorry I keep walking away from you. He leans on the bar for a moment, closing his eyes as he concentrates on returning to his natural form. Once in his fox form, he slowly pads down the top of the bar toward the girls, hoping he was timing it right when Angil would have blocked the woman's view of him.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 01:07 AM

Angil looked over her shoulder. Oh, good idea. I think I have a set on me. She looks at the girl. Hey I can set you up a room if you would like. Angil searches her pockets to find the key ring with the room keys on it. Ah! Found it. Come on. I know of the perfect room. She smiled and offered her hand.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-23-2011, 01:11 AM

Virsat had only nodded as Yuuichi excused himself to change forms. The female might warm up to a cute furry critter better than she would to the people in the tavern. Still, the vampire couldn't help but watch that human warily. Upset humans were very scary. He shivered again and remained silent. Not wanting to do anything to remind the human that he was there, though he was sure she hadn't forgotten where he was. His body was so tense. She wasn't infront of the door anymore, Virsat glanced to the door. He could bolt for it. He could get away for a little while..the sun was up. He wouldn't last long in the sunlight. Virsat was frowning and looking only slightly worried.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 01:15 AM

Yuuichi reaches the end of the bar and lays down, watching the two girls for a moment as he wonders how much the woman knows of the races in the world. He hears the slight movement from Virsat and turns his head to look at him for a moment, wondering if he ran or not. Once seeing the vampire didn't leave yet he turns his head back to watch the two girls, his tail slowly moving back and forth on the bar.

Mode
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-23-2011, 02:15 AM

Ennu, hearing the human girl shout something in a threatening tone, came out of the kitchen with her hand-claws seemingly longer. "Did someone start threatening someone?" she asked Yuuichi looking around until her eyes fell on the Human girl. En kept herself focused on the girl.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 02:18 AM

Yuuichi raises his head and turns to stare at Ennu. He shakes his head ever so slightly back and forth, trying to tell her to stand down and everything is under control. He stands up and stretches, yawning as he does so. Once finished stretching he turns back to facing Angil and the human girl, curious as to what is going on in the girl's head.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 02:37 AM

Sofia hadn't been aware of just how loud her threat had been. usually she wasn't so loud, or mean tempered. Then again right now she was exhausted, and sore, and terrified. None of these things were fun to be. But if she could just keep those mean unknown men away from her she'd be fine. She'd be able to relax and doze off and then when she woke up she'd clear out of this place. And she'd keep going until she finally felt she was far far away from him and safe to continue onwards with her life. And thats all she wanted. To be safe and happy and not have to worry about some shadowed figure trailing after her and leering at her every move. Was that so much to ask for? Sofia didn't think it was..but apparently it was an impossible thing to achieve by some peoples standards...

She blinked in dazed confusion as a young girl approached her. Was she ok? Did she look ok? She didn't think so..but she couldn't be mean to this girl. As scared as she was she wasn't going to lash out at another woman. She could tell her and she'd understand right? But if she told then she'd have to relive that moment all over again. No. She wasn't going to do that. Not now, not ever. Smilingly shyly she nodded in response to the girl. "Y-yes. I'm fine. I'm sorry if I scared you with my outburst. I'm just a little...tense." she whispered looking down at the bar. Realizing that she might not have spoken loud enough she raised her voice to the normal acceptable volume and repeated herself. Hearing the other male in the room call out to Angil Sofia tensed slightly biting her lip nervously as she kept her gaze fixed on the girl. nothing was going to happen. She was safe. He'd said this was a safe haven! He'd been serious when he'd said that. Right...right?! She cast a panicky glance back in the direction of the owner only to notice he was gone. Where did he go? Trying to hide her mounting panic she nodded quietly in response to Angil's question still glancing back in search of the first person to approach her.

Trembling uncontrollably Sofia quickly climbed down off the stool her gaze zipping around the room. She let soft scream as someone came out of the kitchen armed. Oh no..this wasn't looking good. She'd known there was something off about this place! Why hadn't she listened to her instincts?! Gasping softly her eyes welled up with tears as she backed away looking anywhere but at the group gathered. It was bad enough she couldn't hide how scared she was, but that didn't mean she had to cry in front of them! Looking away she focused her gaze on the counter only to step back in surprise as her gaze landed on the fox staring back at her. It looked...familiar. Familiar but cute. It didn't look threatening in the least. Without thinking about it Sofia reached out tentatively intending to pet the fox. Before her hand came into contact with its fur though she stopped watching it for its reaction. For the moment she'd seemed to have forgotten about her fears. It was kind of hard to be scared when looking at something so gosh darn cute!"Well, hi there cutie. Where did you come from?" she asked giving the fox a faint watery smile.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 02:44 AM

He leans his head up toward her hand, gently rubbing against it and then backs up a little, sniffing her hand, what appeared to be a smile showing in his eyes. He turns to look at Angil and nods his head toward the woman, in his own way of saying go ahead and help her. He turns to look back toward the kitchen where Ennu was, hoping she had retracted her claws. After confirming Ennu was still on the other side of the room, Yuuichi starts rubbing his head up against the woman's hand again, enjoying the feeling of her hand against his fur while his tail starts to wag a bit.

Last edited by Malayn; 06-23-2011 at 02:52 AM..

Mode
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-23-2011, 02:54 AM

Ennu, having retraced her claws, let out a sigh yet kept her spot. "Since Yuuichi gave the okay..." she said simply before going back to the kitchen. She kept watch from the kitchen on the human girl and the vampire just in case. En didn't quite trust the human after that little outburst and she thought the vampire might need some help due to earlier fidgets.