View Poll Results: What would you do if the fate of the Last Spirit Wolf's life was in your hands?
Hand her to the Humans 1 11.11%
Help her save the Humans 8 88.89%
Kill her 0 0%
Give her to the Soul Reapers 0 0%
Make her your slave 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2011, 04:25 PM

Vorgoth summoned a seeing stone. "This will reveal the location of the spirit wolf. It can detect spiritual energy" Vorgoth scanned the temple with it.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 10-29-2011, 04:26 PM

Maria waited for the stone to find the wolf. She was tired of these games and she would kill the wolf herself.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2011, 04:32 PM

The stone glowed bright red. "Over there" Vorgoth pointed.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 10-29-2011, 05:28 PM

Maria made her way towards where he had showed.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 10-30-2011, 09:36 AM

((Good idea Hana, Thank you ^^ I will wait for them to arrive at the ruined town =3))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 11-01-2011, 02:09 AM

Horrifica panicked a little as she sensed the Soul Reapers coming at her, out of instinct, Horrifica got out of her hiding place and slowly crept down the half decaying and distorted halls of her former home. She couldn't be found yet it was too early and the humans or the Soul Reapers to find her after they learned the lessons. She had to do this, if she didn't then it would be no point in catching her. Horrifica crawled on the walls using her claws in her true form, she decided to morph out of her 'human' form so that she could defend herself more easily. She crawled faster and silently as she started to look for the creature that protected the Spirit Wolf palace even after they all died. She located the creature and spoke to it in whispers, "Sir Leviathan of the sands. May I have a word?" she asked politely as he slowly slid to where she was, "Yes my mistress?" he hissed as a smile spread on his face seeing that there was one last wolf in the world. "Listen the Soul Reapers are here. I wish for you to distract them both so that I can find other place to hide. But before I leave, I must give you two things; a riddle and a flashback." she said softly as she leaned close to Leviathan's ear and whispered the riddle and placed the flashback in his head. "Thank you Leviathan and may I wish you like." Horrifica said softly as she smiled happily, "You're welcome your majesty. I shall do what I can." he said diving deep in the ground and vanished within the sandy ground of the deserted.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-01-2011, 02:29 AM

Vorgoth paused. He could sense something moving beneath the floor.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-01-2011, 11:15 AM

"you sense it too?" maria asked, her scythe appearing in her hand.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-02-2011, 12:12 AM

Vorgoth summoned a war hammer. "Show yourself!" He called out.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-02-2011, 11:50 AM

While standing there behind the wall and listening onto what the two reapers spoke about on knowing if this must've been the correct place where the spirit wolf was hiding this entire time. Shin began to slowly close both his white pale eyes to allow him to concentrate more onto all his senses so that he could be able to be more aware of his surroundings than just those two reapers that were down the hallway from the wall he stood behind. Suddenly, when he had heard from the male soul reaper that he could find the Spirit wolf by tracking her energy only to end up hearing what sounded like a light beeping noise coming from the two reapers but more over the male one. Cursing under his breath at the thought that they already found the Spirit wolf and completely unaware that she was trying to escape now, Shin just jumped out from his hiding spot only to end up hearing from the reapers saying something as though they had felt something under the ground. Concentrating his own sense of feeling as well, he reopened his own eyes rather widely to the thought of something that felt as though it was rumbling under the floor. The very first thought that came to mind was that the spirit wolf had done something to protect herself and it was under the ground getting ready to pretty much rip itself out and attack anything in it's path.

Whatever it was Shin wasn't even sure if it was on his side to protect the spirit wolf or not; he didn't have much time to think as he extended both his arms forward causing both of them to turn to smoke and surround the two reapers. As soon as it had surrounded them in the hallway; he solidified his arms to steel to make it seem almost like a dead end in front of them. Meaning they wouldn't be able to travel further to get the spirit wolf but rather have to turn around and face Shin and possibly whatever that was under the ground. "Both of you reapers....I have a bone to pick with...both of you.." Shin spoke with an intense amount of anger building up inside of him; the leader was pretty much the one that killed his father, while the male reaper and Shin hadn't even completed their fight from earlier yet. Whether Shin was ready to fight against more than one reaper at a time was completely unknown but the thoughts were that he couldn't yet; but whatever the answer was, they were about to be answered right here. Right now.

dragonjake

Old 11-02-2011, 01:17 PM

As Shin began to confront the two reapers there was a feint squeak after the male had stopped speaking, then a rat scurried into sight, it was a rather large black furred rat, it moved over to Shin and suddenly began to shimmer in form, the rat began to grow in size, the front legs began to change into human arms, the back legs shifted into human legs, it lost its tail and ears, after a few seconds instead of a rat, there stood Dante.

Dante gave Shin a bow and chuckled a little "Sir, I thought I could help even out the odds" He said to his leader before looking to the two reapers "I can't believe you two never noticed a rat following you" Dante said to them chuckling again as he placed a hand on the hilt of his sword just in case they was to attack.

(Sorry if this intro sucks :()

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 11-02-2011, 06:12 PM

Hana had dug up the stone that laid on the fllor of the broken storage house and managed to lift it off of the ground to revveal stairs going underground. Their was no doubt about it this was the place she was looking for. Before she could crawl herway down the rotted stairs hana was pelted in the face with a putride stench from below. It was the smell of rotting food and meat, that had been sitting since the village was taken out.

hana coughed into her arm and attempted not to gage on the stench but it was difficult. The smell caused her eyes to water, and her throught to clench tightly with every inhale. She couldnt go down their the smell alone was too much for her at this point. IT caused her to back up and retch into a pile of burnt wood.

"Miss hana!?" On man came rushing to her seeing that she had puked and didnt look well. " Are you alright?" The man asked before smelling the smell and making a face.
"Ye-Yess im ok, but get some face masks and light, i found what were looking for!" Hana stated and watched him fun off demanding what she had asked for. Minuts later he and some other men were back all wearing a face mask and holding a flashlight. Hana recevied hers and quickly put it on before going back to the underground strage to take a look.

The mask helped get rid of the smell a little though it did leak through from time to time. but that didnt top hana from going completly underground and turning on the light. she was fallowed by Matt and two other men who also shined their lights around.
"Man this is disgusting!" One man said as he couldnt help but closly examin a hook with meat hanging off of it. with his knife the man poked the meat and caused the whole chunk to drop loudly to the floor.
"Enough!" hana hissed as the sound caued her to jump and turn in his direction. "We are here to find the documents not play with some rotting food!" hana added with a snarl. THe man nodded his head and said he was sorry before he went back to looking for the documents.

"H-Hey Miss.Hana!" matt called as he looked closly behind a shelf. "I think i found something!" He stated and hana went to see what it was he was looking at. It was indeed something, behind a pile of rotting mush was the symbole of the spirit wolf again.
"Good job Matt!" Hana stated as she boldly reached up pushed the rotting mush away with her bare hand and examined the symbole. "Its a wall, but where does it open at?" She asked and turned around. She shined her light around the small confind space and couldnt find much.
"M-Miss. Hana their looks like a lever over here." one of the men said as he shined his light through a hand full of glass gars.
"Pull it then!" Hana stated with a shrug of her shoulders as she stepped abck against the shelf that had the marking. Matt did the same and so did the third man. Now all that was left was pulling the lever, with slight hesitation the man who found it pushed the gars aside and reached out to grasp the handle.
"Pull....." Hana said streching the word as he fallowed her order. Once it clicked into place their was a low rumble before the wall Matta and Hana were against split and opened like a pair of doors to reveal a dark room that looked to be filled with shelves upon shelves of books and scrols.

Shining their lights inside hana and matt found that all of the books and scrolls were indeed the things they were looking for. Their was even a map shoing the entire world as it was back before the war. Hana gave a small gasp at everything as she entered the room. They could now confirm wher Shin was, and get their no problem.
"Quick send word to shin, Ask him his exact location, We need to confirm that he is in the right airea. Also tell him we found al of the doctuments we will need!" Hana said with a smile as the man she was talking to hurried out of the hole and to the communication divition.

((sorry for the wait, i had wrighters blaock again, and school keeps getting in my way!:P I hope this is one step closer to me getting Hana out of that damn village :P))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 PM

Cora was busy fighting the men for which wanted to keep here there. They were only trying not to make their master angry with them, so in doing so they felt they needed to keep her in place. She had to do twists and turns and used the broken shackles on her wrists and ankles to her advantage. She didnt want to hurt them, but that was unfortunately not an option. It wasn't until a rift opened next to her that the men quit fighting. Monte stepped out and grabbed his scythe at the same time as her hand. She quickly looked up at him with an expression of gratitude and nodded her head at his question. She of course never looked him in the eyes. That was something she learned while she grew up.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-02-2011, 10:03 PM

"A rat and a blind brat. I'll crush the both of you!" Vorgoth swung his hammer with great speed.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 12:14 AM

"kill them quickly.. we have to find the wolf," she said and attacked shin.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-03-2011, 02:00 AM

While Shin stood there glaring toward the two soul reapers as though he were ready to fight to the death just to protect the Spirit Wolf; he made sure for a fact that he would fight these two to the point that he would be able to at least still survive to keep the rebellion going so that he could be able to lead them all to victory against the reapers and to be able to find the spirit wolf. All of a sudden while he stood there getting ready in his own fighting position with both his hands slowly reaching for the blades on his side. He let out a small gasp when he had heard a small mouse go running up beside him; this small mouse however was very familiar to Shin due to it's scent. This small little creature was actually Shin's head spy out of the rebellion as he soon notices how the small mouse shifted from it's small creature form into it's full human form revealing; Dante. A small smile came across his own lips to hear from Dante that he was actually here to help his leader to fend off against these two major reapers rather than make it a two on one fight. All of a sudden hearing the male reaper insult the two of them; Shin just scoffed lightly at the reaper's insult, completely unaffected by it as he turned his attention over toward the leader with a quick duck to dodge the male reaper's large hammer at the sametime unsheathing both his blades from their sheaths just as quickly to clash in between his and the leader of the soul reapers' weapon. Glaring into the eyes of the leader with his own angered pale white eyes. "Dante! Keep your eyes on that other one! He play dirty and he controls fire!" Shin warned him not moving his attention at all.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2011, 02:03 AM

Vorgoth slammed his hammer on the ground, causing a small earthquake and sending out massive shockwaves.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 11:28 AM

Maria slashed again, able to graze his arm but that was it.

dragonjake

Old 11-03-2011, 11:41 AM

Dante smiled at his leader before letting out a small laugh at the reapers insult "He controls fire?..." He drew his blade seeing the reaper attack as he ducked under the hammed swing and then grinned a little "...Then that will give me something to use" He quickly said before jumping to avoid the earthquake attack and when he landed he looked to shin and the female reaper "Good luck Sir" He said to Shin before turning back to the reaper before himself, with a small grin he began to slowly sidestep a little "So reaper, lets see this so called fire of yours" He taunted hoping that the reaper would give him something to use as well as his sword.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2011, 12:33 PM

Vorgoth raised his hammer into the air. It rained lava.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 11-03-2011, 02:19 PM

After clashing his own weapon against the leader of the soul reapers' weapon he continued to glare toward her as his grip onto both his blades began to tighten all the more almost to the point that blood even started dripping from his palms once more. Just the thought of fighting against the leader of the soul reapers reminded him of how his father died gruesomely by these creatures. With his own eyes widened up lightly he wasn't able to react as quickly as he normally did from the male soul reaper slamming his hammer onto the floor to cause the earthquake. Instead one second right before the hammer had made contact with the floor; Shin had gasped trying to jump backwards away from the leader of the soul reapers only to had failed for the moment and get his arm grazed lightly. A small grunt escaped his lips as he gave a little sigh of annoyance that he let his anger become too rash to the point that he let all his senses become dull for that very moment.

Without so much as a second of restraint; Shin bolted forward toward the leader of the soul reapers slashing forward toward her stomach with one of his own blades noticing only to graze her as well while with his other blade he brought it down with a quick downward slash to try and slice toward her face. Right as he had attacked her, his own eyes widened up once more from noticing the quick motioning noises of the male reaper rising up his hammer only to notice that the hallway had become much hotter and lava was now dripping down onto the floor almost like rain. "Dammit." he cursed under his breath having no choice but to stop his blade that was coming downward toward the leader of the soul reaper's head in mid attack only to jab that one blade into the ground; using his free hand to extend it over Dante's head immediately with his arm turning to smoke to immediately solidify over his head. This time even though it was steel, he was able to hold back the lava from dripping through his arm as he held it within his now steeled arm as though it were a giant bowel. He had no choice but to hold one arm like this while he had to use his other hand to fight against the leader of the reapers; hoping to be able to withstand the pain of the lava within his hand. Although by the time the lava had finally come to a stop allowing the bowel-like hand Shin had; he immediately dumped it toward the male soul reaper to see if he'd burn by his own attack before pulling his own arm back to normal and prepare for the next attack by their leader.

dragonjake

Old 11-03-2011, 03:31 PM

Dante noticed it had become hotter and he was a little shocked by the fact Shin had been injured and then stepped in to covered their heads from the lava. When Shin dumped off the Lava Dante grinned as he closed his eyes and began to focus all his energy into the puddle of lava that was now on the floor and with a motion of his hand the lava slowly began to rise "Thank you for giving me a extra weapon you foolish reaper" He taunted as he motion to lava towards himself. The lava flowed through the air and Dante raised his sword which became covered by the lava "Okay then... it is me and you, you leave my leader out of this otherwise I will attack your leader... Plus you will need to focus to be able to even see me" Dante said with a grin as he shrouded himself in shadows, he swiftly moved behind the male reaper and then be visible again "And this is a fine example why" He gloated as he stood waiting for the reaper to attack so he could parry it.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 11-03-2011, 09:51 PM

"Ma'am We cant get ahold of Shin, what should we do?" A man called down to hana as she examined the distance from the village to the actual castle. "We were able to use his transmiter as a way of tracking him down, but he wont respond!" THe man infroemd as hana turned around her face shoing how agitated she was.

"Where is he located?" She asked her right hand resting on her hip as her left hand ran through her hair multiple times.
"Hes about 22 and 3/4's of a mile to the north east of this location" the man asnwered as he watched hana look back at the large map. She remained silent for a long while as she staired down the map, her gaze was calculating and concentrated.
"We move out to that location!" She suddenly said as she turned to leave.
"What about all of this stuff!?" matt asked as he fallowed a book in his hands.
"Well come back for it, "Hana said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Close everything up and lets go!" She ordered as she left the hidden room and then went out of the hole.

Matt and the two other men fallowed, behind them the men who were top side closed up the hole they had come out of and made it look as if it didnt exist. Hana was now on a mition to get to where shin was, because according to that map he was close to if not in the Castle of the spirit wolves. She knew also that if shin wasnt answering something was happening, he was too distracted to answer.

"Were moving out, Drive as fast and as you can north east for 22 and 3/4's of a mile." Hana shouted to everyon as she climbed into her vvihical. "We have to get to Shin before its too late!" She stated as she settled in a little. Matt hopped into his spot and emedatly took off in the direction he was told, leading the way to the location that was soon posted for all drivers. As they drive at the tfastest speed possible on the loos sand, hana prepaired herself for anything really. She grabbed a few swords and daggars from her bag, as well as made sure she had at least two canteens of water ready to use if she couldnt summon water from around her. She also made sure to have some form of body protection. The last battle with the Commanding Reaper had caused her too much damage, so much so that she was still a little sore and wounded by his attacks. Hana was ditermined to win this time, something told her she had to otherwise things would not go well. "Send somekind of word to shin that we know where he is and were on our way!" Hana stated as she finished preparing and waited for their arrival.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-04-2011, 12:32 AM

Vorgoth was blinded by the lava. His hammer slipped from his hands. He instinctivly stood in front of Maria to protect her from any attack.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-21-2011, 05:25 AM

Maria put up a shield around them to protect them.