View Poll Results: how will you make sure you win
kill every one that get's in your way 2 16.67%
make an ally and when it's over fight them with all you have 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Raven Eluryh
Forger of the cosmos and all its...
Send a message via MSN to Raven Eluryh

Old 01-21-2012, 05:02 PM

Raven began packing. There were some crystals that still had mana in them, left by his teacher no doubt. He poured his own mana in unevenly and to quickly causing them to explode, destroying the remaining energy of his mentor. He took some food, and a bag full of magical tools and unused jewels.
He wondered what he would find at the other safehouse, however he was confident everything he would need would also be there. He went up into the kitchen and turned the valve on the stove. The gas began flowing out immediatley, then he began pouring kerosene all over the floors and tables. He grabbed a lighter from a drawer and went outside.

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-21-2012 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: spelling

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2012, 05:24 PM

Nabadell arrived at the house. It was a plain, dainty-looking house, nothing special about it. Nabadell opened the door and peered inside. The air was old and musty, dust lay thick on every surface and she took caution with every step, for each step could potentially be her last.
Nabadell made her way through the house, inspecting every nook and cranny, listening for any sound that was not her own. Eventually, she made it down to the basement. She felt something wrong about the door immediately, and before opening it, wrote something down on a piece of paper she found in the house and used the spell.

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-21-2012, 05:39 PM

The mansion was now a towering inferno. Raven forced back whatever emotion he was feeling when he felt a prickle in the back of his mind. Nabadell was using his eyes.
He looked away from the blaze and used the spell himself. He was looking at a note his servant had written.
"There is something behind this door, but I felt I should ask you if you knew anything about it first."
He went back to his own eyes and scribbled in the dirt.
"Come back here."
"The inferno will attract attention. There is a coffee shop four blocks from you. I will meet you there."
Raven looked at what he had done. The only thought in his mind was "derp". That was an idiotic mistake that may well have cost them their secrecy.
"Coffeeshop it is." And he left.

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-23-2012 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: additions>>, spelling

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-21-2012, 06:23 PM

Nabadell was already there, sipping away at herbal tea she had ordered. There was a small palm-sized brown clay pot with intricate etches on the table in the corner in which Nabadell sat. The pot looked very old, possibly as old as the time Nabadell came from. She rose and bowed as her Master walked into the coffee shop and strode over to her. He ordered something which came in a few minutes. As he went to sip his beverage, however, Nabadell stopped him, opened the pot and took a pinch of powder and sprinkled his drink with it.
"It eliminates most toxins. Can't be too careful in a war. And if the waitress asks about the powder again, just tell her the same thing I did; it's part of your religion to bless your food and drink with the holy powder." Nabadell smiled mischeviously.
Raven blinked a few times, taken off guard slightly, "And here I thought you were stopping me for another reason. Anyways, it isn't likely anyone knows I'm a master yet." He sipped the drink and nodded, "Although, this powder tastes pretty good."
"I rather not take any chances, considering you just commited arson and told everyone that you were there... Anyways, what was behind that door?" Nabadell asked, sipping her drink again before closing the old pot and putting it away in a pouch on her leg.
"Behind the door, not sure, but it was probably a trap set by my teacher to destroy evidence of whatever he may have been working on. Shouldn't be any trouble to disarm." Raven reasoned.
"Oh, then it's a good thing I decided not to open that door. Good to know." Nabadell shook her head. She was so close to making another beacon, telling everyone where she was. She finished her drink and waited for her Master patiently.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2012, 08:05 PM

(ok guy's please hold on for other people to post)

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-21-2012, 11:09 PM

-

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-24-2012 at 04:16 AM..

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2012, 02:31 AM

(ya but the others still haven't posted again for a bit)

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-22-2012, 04:36 AM

(i am waiting for Shania583: also idk what to do with my phantasm. i have no master)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-22-2012, 04:45 AM

(Umm buffy, my master is for lancer and she summoned her in my last post :oops: and I will get on a post for you shortly)

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2012, 05:09 AM

(uhh I will run two or three masters it will kill me on the inside a bit and when I have to fight myself uhhh but ill live)

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-22-2012, 06:45 AM

(my bad i didn't see what you had changed it to)

Lenobia appeared infront of the woman. Everything seemed weird to her right now. Sure she knew she was dead but it felt weird. She looked at the woman again. She gave a small bow. "Hello miss. I am Lenobia. May i ask what is your name?" she asked polietly. She figured the best way to figure out what was going on would be to be nice and such.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 01-23-2012 at 11:56 AM..

Nabadell
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-23-2012, 04:04 AM

(( If you would like, King, I could play a Master to ease the load off your shoulders. ))

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2012, 04:22 AM

(thanks I think we only need two but still that would be great)

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-23-2012, 05:21 PM

-

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-24-2012 at 04:16 AM..

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2012, 07:29 PM

(I'M GOING TO BLOW A FUSE)

payas0
The Leech, Role-Player Wanna Be

Old 01-24-2012, 04:00 AM

(ill do the summoning for Archer later after our midterm exams.)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-24-2012, 04:11 AM

Anita looked at Lenobia and just stared the person was talking to her. The person who she had just summoned had just tallked to her. She just summoned someone. She backed away from her then said "Anita, my name is Anita." She looked down at the book then picked it up again and went and sat on her bed to continue reading the book to figure out what had happened.

Tally smiled then said "Battle plans. Let's talk battle plans so that we are ready when the others show up to try and defet you to win the battle." She sat down on a chair and then said "Where would you like to start with those? We haven't talked about them yet so we have to start somewhere." She looked around waiting to see what her Master would say.

payas0

Old 01-24-2012, 09:19 AM

Name: Rhan Rageburst
What are you: Master of Archer
Where are you from: Philippines
Bio: Rhan's social life has never been so live for he'd rather stay in his room and read books. He spends hours reading fantasy and war novels. He likes wars. He isn't much of a fighter though. He looks up to himself as a tactician. He is arrogant and conceited but he doesn't show it. He strongly believe. in his intellectual abilities. With his tactics (dirty or not) and his phantasm Archer, he aims to win the Holy Grail and create a new world where everything is as amazing as the worlds in the novels he have read.
Pic:
Power: He has a Pocket Watch which is to be considered as his weapon. A watch that is full of mystery. High intellectual abilities (critical thinking, high logic and reasoning), Low level Projection Magecraft

----------

Rhan woke up in the school's infirmary. He was alone. A package was lying next to him though. A package he doesn't seem to remember he had when he got there. He went to the infirmary because he can't feel his right arm earlier. And he rested there. Confused and still slightly unconcious, Rhan reached for the package beside him. "Oh, I can feel my arms now. Good." As he was about to rest his palm on the package he noticed something on the back of his right hand's palm. A sort of a seal that looked like intertwined snakes. He felt a sudden rush of blood through the back of his head and he started remembering his dream just recently. He started murmuring a series of words. "Command Seals, Phantasms, Holy Grail. War." Then he snapped out of it. Holding the package with both his hands. He started ripping the packaging. It contained a box with runes on it.

Curiousity struck him and oppened the box with enthusiasm. Inside the box is a book with strange runes on the cover. He took it and felt a breeze brush up his head as he held it. He then found a pointed metal beneath it, some sort of fragment of a weapon. A tip of an arrow perhaps.

Turning his attention back to book, he noticed a piece of paper fell on his lap when he openned the book. He picked it up and starting reading what was written on it without being aware it was an incantation. Without noticing, the markings on his right hand started glowing red, slowly and brighter per line he read.

As soon as he finished reading it, a circle with runes and glows red appeared in front of him. Then an explosion came right from the circle and covered the room with smoke. Rhan caughed. As the smoke clears, a silhoutte of a person, a lady, appears in front him. It didn't take a minute for the smoke to clear. Rhan found himself staring, smiling, right before a gorgeous lady.

Rhan cleared his throat and said "Uh, excuse me. I believe I have the right for your acquaintance. My Lady?"

Last edited by payas0; 01-27-2012 at 06:46 AM..

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2012, 05:19 PM

(SO sorry guys. I've been extremly sick lately but im back!)

Maddy looked at Rhan and bowed slighly. "Hello. My name is Maddy O'Day, Phantasm of Archery." She smiled at Rhan lightly. She looked him up and down slightly, wondering whether or not he was worthy keeper. She looked straoght at him, her expression had a slight gleam of excitement. She wondered aloud, "Why did I get you?" She realized her mistake and added quickly, "Not that you arent good enough for me, its just, you know I thought id be stuck with someone much older than you. Sorry." She blushed lightly feeling the heat from her mistake. She definitly hoped he wouldnt be a abusive master. Even if he seemed kind at first. She smiled at him slightly feeling the pink finally fade.

McKinnley woke up on the floor of his bedroom. When he hopped up off the ground he had seen a small box of some sort. He walked over to it, feeling weak and hungry. He opened the box and to his dissapointment, he found a book. He opened the book and began reading it aloud. Then, as he looked down he saw a small mark on his shoulder begin to glow. Quickly he finished reading and a puff of smoke emerged. He wiped it away, to find a man standing in front of him. He looked at the man, turning his head slightly. "Uh, hi?"

Last edited by letmefly101; 01-24-2012 at 05:40 PM..

payas0

Old 01-25-2012, 12:02 AM

Intimidated, Rhan picked up his pace. It was never his thing to show his confusion. The flashbacks and visions he had when he held that book made a couple of things clear though. The Holy Grail War. He have read about it a year ago when his dad gave him a book for his 18th birthday. His dad make him into believing it was novel. Rhan loved it though, for it was about magic and war.

"A servant of the Archer class eh? Maddy O'Day, such a sweet name. What would you like me to call you?"

As he asked her these questions, Rhan started remembering what a servant of the Archer class is capable of, well a little, servants in this class are capable of being alone, away from their masters. That is their main ability called "Independent Action". They are also capable of resisting magic because of their ability "Magic Resistance". Rank C resistance though compared to a Saber's Rank A. Not quite sure though so Rhan thought of confirming it.

"Milady, do masters often come old? Well I happened to be young but I hope that doesn't make you lose your confidence and morale. We have the rest of the war's time or our lives, whichever ends first, to get to know each other. As for now, I want to know what you are capable of. No secrets please." Rhan stated in a deep commanding voice. Then he smiled. "I thought servants were more like warriors and fighters, never thought I'd get a highschooler. You're quite cute for a war." Rhan jested.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-25-2012, 12:18 AM

Maddy looked at him. "Whatever is to your convienence." Maddy thought for a moment about the question. "Well, I dont actually know. You are my first master. I just assumed that, of course." She listened to him contently. "Well, my parents had purposely, or as they say it was to protect me. Atleast thats what they said at the funeral." She frowned lightly. Then hearing the high school bit, she laughed lightly. "Me? High School? I was a Sophomore in College when I died." she nodded lightly. At the "cute" comment, she blushed heavily.

Last edited by letmefly101; 01-25-2012 at 12:53 AM..

payas0

Old 01-25-2012, 12:33 AM

"Whatever is it at my convinience eh? I'd call you Honey then, Sugar? Cupcake? Sweetheart?" Rhan laughed. But then he suddenly stopped and said "I'll call you Archer. No one's supposed to know you better than I would."

"You were purposedly killed?" Rhan's eyes found her's. "Well, nevermind that. It sounds tragic and I don't want it getting in our way to win this game." Rhan was actually curious, he wants to know more about her. He cares. But he doesn't want her to lose her pace.

"Well if my hunches and my memory can still be trusted. I believe I got little idea of what you are capable of. Look, I want us to be a team. I want you to listen to my orders though. Where would you like start?"

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-25-2012, 12:47 AM

Maddy nodded thoughtfully. "That is very true." She shrugged at her comment. After listening, she looked him straight in the eye. "What would you like me to call you? Master? Keeper? Man who looks over me?" She looked serious during the question she had asked. "Well, I guess I'm kinda independent but i'll try to stay as tame as possible. And we should probably get out of this awful, yet insanely clean place. Then we need to make a plan." She felt proud of herself for thinking so far ahead, even if to other people it wasn't much progress. She walked over to the nurses chair, that had wheels, and sat in it. She spun around once, remembering how fun it was to be alive. She stopped remembering her task. She had a short attention span when she was alive then, so most likely she had one now too. She coughed slightly and looked down. "Sorry, Sir."

payas0

Old 01-25-2012, 01:00 AM

"Call me Rhan. I hated names. And I want to gain your trust." Rhan is pretty much humble when he said this. He wants to be as close as posible to her, figuratively.

"Archer, would you do us a favor? I don't want to leave the infirmary yet. I mean, this bed is cozy it sucks the life out of me." Rhan smiled and continued "Seriously, I want you to scout over the school premises and outside. Make it a point to conceal your self. I don't want them to give us notice yet. I'll be done here when you get back. An hour maybe, thats enough. Hold back, just scout the area. Is that clear, Cupcake?"

Rhan waved as a go signal. He then lied down and closed his eyes, smiling.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-25-2012, 01:09 AM

Maddy listened to his instructions carefully. "Okay Mas- Rhan." She stuck her head out the door and peered down the hall. No one was there so she walked out and ran out the giant double doors, and began walking the perimeter of the building. Avoiding the cameras, she smiled. She thought to herself. "He seems like he might actually be a good first master. But, I hope i dont screw up and get us both killed anytime soon." She let the smile fade and continued her look. She then heard to male voices coming atround the corner and looked around frantically. She then spotted a thick tree. She ran and hid behind it. Remebering, what Rhan had said. She sighed softly, hearing them leave. So, thinking the perimeter was safe enough, she sat behind the tree and played with her equipment for the rest of the hour.