momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-24-2013, 04:32 AM

(I like how my characters are assumed to be humans. P: They are kinda like elves. Then again, they are very similar to humans. They just live longer and can have woodland magic and stuff. Also more attuned to nature, which is why their planet is rich in plants, live stock, ect. Though the planet was already very lush.)

Mae's eyes widened when Solonius was hit. The end of her staff glowed brightly. She wanted to run to him and help, but she wasn't sure if it was OK to go. There were enemies all around. She had no idea what any of them were capable of. She wasn't even sure if Solonius needed medical attention. She glared at the Lizard man when he made his comment. She wasn't going to continue talking anyway. Not like she could physically talk herself in the first place. Mae's attentionw as taken away from the male when she heard the sound of a Void opening. She turned her head and saw a female dressed in black and another with her hood up. Though she didn't look at them for long. Her attention was quickly directed to Noah when he started acting strange.

Noah put his hand son the sid eof his head and closed his eyes. He could feel magic being cast upon him. He knew the feeling of this, sadly. It was illusion magic. It was working it's way into his mind and trying to dig up emotions. He grunted as he tried fought it. A voice whispered into his ear, telling him Mae would betray him. Under the spell, Noah partially believed it. He started to feel resentment and anger arise inside of him. He knew Mae would never do something like that. She cared about him. She needed him. But...what if she had feelings for Solonious? She was so interested in him...Wanting to know about him and his land. She never took that much interest in him, not even when she first met Noah. She was interested, but wasn't wanting to know all about him. She was all shy and not very sociable. Feelings of jealousy started to arise that Noah had no idea he had. Noah Tensed when he felt soft, warm hands on his cheeks.

Mae had watched Noah while he was trying to fight something. Mae could sense a slight presence of magic and bit her lip. Noah was panting and grunting. He was obviously distressed. It worried Mae greatly seeing her companion like this. She racked her brain trying to think of what she could do. This was obviously magic that effected the brain, most likely illusion or something. She knew what to do. Mae stuck the bottom of her staff down into the ground and pushed it down, making it stand in the sand. She then held out her hands. They started to let off a white, warm glow. Mae walked over to Noah and placed her hands on his cheeks. She said nothing through their link, knowing that it would most likely make it worse. She stood on her tippy toes and slowly glided her hands up to the sides of Noah's head. She held his head firmly and closed her eyes. Her hand grew brighter and Noah was filled with warmth. He felt a wave of calmness wash over him. All the built up emotions that were all arising were starting to calm down and he didn't feel like harming anyone. Mae could tell the effect of the illusion was starting to ware off, so she started humming to Noah through their link. It was an old song her mother used to sing to her when she was a little girl. It...it was always a song Mae wanted to sing out loud. But she couldn't. She had to sing it in her mind, but it never sounded like her voice. it sounded like her mother's. Mae wasn't even sure what her own mental voice sounded like. Mae forced herself not to think about it. She had to be calm and try to repel the spell as best she could.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-24-2013, 06:11 PM

(that would be a Ayleid. I used that as my last name, because my guy's aren't human's. Ayleid is a word used to describe 'Wild elf'' )

---------- Post added 04-24-2013 at 01:21 PM ----------

Svanna looked at Tria, about to ask how she knew it was illusion magic, but thought it was best to probably not. Who knows what she suffered at the hand's of her captor, Svanna thought. When they arrived in Sabahdo, Svanna ran over to her brother. "Solar! Are you okay?" She said, helping him up.

"Il be fine, it's just a flesh wound. "He said, shrugging away, and picking up his sword. Yes, it was a shallow wound, but it still hurt like a bitch. However, he was not ready to accept help yet. His pride wouldn't allow it.

Aizen saw how easily Mae began to break his spell, and attempted the same with her. "The Ayleid could offer you more, then what this feeble guard has.....I can see your an Adventurous spirit.....He would take you through world's you never seen, world's full of mystery and wonder......he would treat you as a person, not a tool, like your council member's. "he said to her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-25-2013, 03:37 AM

Aria took the cloak and put it on wordlessly.She calmly stepped through the portal after Svanna,and came out on the other side already set to battle if need be.As Tria sensed that there was magic being used,so did Aria sense it.She covered Svanna,katana drawn,as the woman went to aid her brother."Perhaps now is not the best time,but I am beginning to wonder what form of mind control is strong enough to affect me so.It grates on my nerves and makes my fur stand on end." She said,glancing back at the siblings."I am Aria,by the way.Queen Aria of Zephyrus.Pleased to meet you."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 03:50 AM

Tria, nobody important though." She introduced herself absently, shaking free of her brief moment of fear. She stepped forward, removing the pulse spear from her back. She wielded it in her more human hand, a quick touch of a button causing the laser blade to flare to life. It's faint blue light radiated softly, a weapon of both alchemy and science it was used in enough places she doubted it would give her origins away. Tria simply stepped forward, standing partially in front of those she'd sworn to protect moments earlier. She looked forward, her mech eye analyzing the group. She said nothing, simply hiding behind her hood and body covering robes as she gazed at them.

Tria knew little about dragons or the bug like legion but what information her inner computer could access in old records made her skin crawl. She could only stubbornly choose to show no fear, even as she gazed at the dragon more closely now. She had no doubt that he was the one using the magic now, and her disgust rose almost against her will. Those who attacked the mind, the soul, they were the worst to her. A body could heal and the dead could hurt no more, but the mind once shattered was not so easily put back together. She was sometimes not so sure she'd ever have her life back in tact, and part of her was uncertain she wanted to. Still, she would not attack first, it was not her nature.

She was sure the dragon had likely struck the warlord Svanna was now talking to but she felt cautious. Right now everything seemed at an uneasy stand still, perhaps there was a chance of escape. Still, just to be safe she silently activated Minotaur, an ai program that helped defend her mind from both magical and program attack. It was a creation she'd made herself and often would lead the unwary who attacked her through a labyrinth powered by her unconscious. If they were lucky they got lost while being led around by Andromeda the ai representation closest to Tria herself and escaped by simply pulling out or shutting down their hacking program. If not they would meet the more aggressive of three ai's of the program and possibly lose their whole system if they were attacking via a computer.... Of course, they would only access it if they attacked her mind directly, otherwise it was a harmless thing being entirely in existence to defend her mind. Most mental or magical attacks it simply blocked like the wall of a labyrinth while possibly allowing them to hear the voice of Andromeda saying something about an attack being blocked if the attack was powerful enough to stir the program. Generally she did not need to activate the program as simple her mind being neither organic or machine dealt with most magical attacks and the software would be triggered automatically by a separate computer program but this dragon...... he made her nervous.

Last edited by Staria; 04-25-2013 at 04:02 AM..

Andraus

Old 04-25-2013, 02:06 PM

Temple: momochan:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 06:21 PM

(I was waiting for everyone else to post. P: I get really excited to post and I tend to reply quickly. I don't want to get ahead and leave anyone behind. >< oh god I totally pictured Noah staring at Mae all creepy like and breathing really hard. Damnit brain!)

[COLOR="SeaGreen)"]Noah felt the effects of the magic go away. He let out a deep sigh of relief as he felt most of the negative feelings go away. Though his jealousy still lingered. The illusion had uncovered a few hidden feelings and Noah was ashamed of them. He couldn't be jealous. Mae and Solonius...it was never going to happen. They lived in tow different worlds and it'd be awkward having a relationship. Plus, if Mae were to marry, it was to someone of high status on their world. Noah gently took Mae's hand and removed them. Though the moment after he did that, Mae started to get tense. She trembled a bit and her eyes were tightly shut. "Mae...what's wrong?", he asked her. He quickly realized the same illusion that had been cast on him was now being cast on her. Noah had no idea what to do about the spell. He didn't have any fancy powers that could block against such things. He held Mae close to him as he tried to think of something.[/COLOR]

Mae was trying to ignore what was being whispered to her. She tried her hardest not to let the Illusion get to her head. But...a part of her couldn't help but feel tempted by the idea. She had always wanted to go to worlds and travel, but her being the Queen of her people prevented her from doing that. Even when she was just a princess she couldn't travel. It was her duty to stay home and learn how to be a proper lady or hone her healing abilities. Feelings of resentment Mae had always felt but buried started to arise. It was overwhelming her how much she was feeling. It was starting to put her into a rage. She wanted to go and run to Solonius and run away with him. She wanted to quit her duties as Queen and be free. Those damn council members could go throw themselves off a building. She didn't care about them anymore. They were ants compared to her. She was a freaking Queen of a whole world for gods sake. Who needed a damn council? When she would leave, she would be sure to give them the finger. She didn't care what they thought anymore. Then the little voice in the back of her head that had been quite for sometime, became a big voice. It was screaming. "You must not fall into temptation! Do not let the voice tell you what to do! Mae, you have to snap out of it!". Mae soon realized it was Noah. He was trying to help her. Remembering Noah helped Mae. A lot. She remembered she couldn't leave him, her closest friend and ally. He had devoted his life to protect her. She couldn't leave him. And she couldn't leave her kingdom. They needed her. She also had to show the Council she wasn't just a girl with a fancy title. She could protect and serve her people better than her father. She was going to show them.

Mae opened her eyes and pushed herself away from Noah. She shakily brought her hands up to her face. They started to glow and let off warmth. Mae placed them on both of her ears and let out a soft grunt (which was just a puff of air, since she couldn't make any noises) and let her powers envelop her mind. She felt the effects of the illusion start to fade. Mae forced herself to think of how sweet it would be to stand up to the council. She thought of how accomplishing it would be to finally have the defenses of her city done. Her people would be so happy. The illusion spell started get more intense, but she forced it away. Her hands started to glow more fiercely. She was having a mental tug of war at the moment and she was winning. Mae would never leave Noah or her people. Ever. She wasn't going to let some spell make her either. Mae pushed every bit of negative emotions and thoughts out and repelled the illusion spell even more, causing it to break. Once it was gone, Mae took her hands off of her head and started panting. She had been trying so hard to fight the spell it had tired her out a bit. It only took a few moments to feel like her old self. She put up a mental wall and kept her guard up. Mae grabbed her staff and pulled it out of the ground.

She started walking towards Solonius and the group of people around them. Noah followed behind her, a worried look still on his face. Mae looked slightly fatigued, but she was feeling better. She had used too much on herself. She should have known better not to make it so powerful. But, she was fine for now. ""All of you need to be careful. One of those...people are casting illusions. Be on guard.", Noah said for Mae, who was pointing her staff at the group of villains. "Excuse me for not introducing myself and my guard, I wanted to warn you all.", he said. Noah pointed to Mae, "I am Mae, the Queen of Terran. And the man talking right now is Noah. He is my interpreter since I cannot speak, as I am mute. He is also my guard.". The both of them bowed in respect. Mae looked at Solionus and at his side. "Are you all right, Solionus?", Noah interpreted.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 04-25-2013, 07:26 PM

Legion stood as he looked over at the queen with worry he didn't like the idea of his queen working for some crazy lizard "do you think it is smart to deal with this man there army holds trust between each other" Legion said sending the message to the queen "you worry to much I can look after my self" the queen said Legion nodded turning and facing the group of warlords he griped his blade's tightly as he let out a terrifying roar that would shake most solders Legion then took a couple steps trying to get close without drawing there attacks Legion let out another roar as he faced Noah and Mae

Cordatus turned there gaze over to Aizen "and you if you keep up that useless mind control will be her all day" Cordatus said with a grin as she pulled her whip from around her waist as she gazed over the crowed of people "hmm six versus three this will be fun but I want to play with those two" she said pointing at Tria and Aria Cordatus cracked her whip as she turned facing them with a smile.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2013, 01:58 AM

Aria noticed that the woman standing with Legion and the dragon had pulled out a whip,and was facing her and Tria."Tria,heads up.We are in for a battle." She said,anticipating the woman's advance towards them.She sensed that the woman was powerful,but she was confident.Tria was clearly strong,and she herself had the elements at her disposal,not to mention any animals in the area.Those combined with her abilities of illusion would be more than enough,coupled with whatever Tria had in store.

Andraus

Old 04-26-2013, 02:34 AM

Swelling up his gland's to the breaking point, Aizen sent a Shower of Acid towards the group. He then looked at the Queen. "Let's leave for now. Give them a Chance to actually try and build a defense. I don't like fighting them when they are weak. "he said to her. " I won't do under-hand tactic's. "he said to Cordatus, obviously referring to her cheaply won victory against him.

Svanna's arm got burned with some of the Acid, but other then that, no major injury's on her. Svanna held out both her hand's, and placed them gently in the Sand. You watch Blueish streak's of light swim in the sand's. Within moment's, the Remnant's of those that the desert took, the Skeleton's of the desert, arose from sand's, Each one bearing a rusted weapon. "This dead world is filled with just that : the dead. They are subjected to MY will. "she said.

".....I take that back, this is going to be fun. "Aizen said, watching the girl with a Menacing grin. It was obvious to everyone that, while he did have honor, he had a great lust for conflict. A small curse for those that carry dragon blood. The will to Dominate is in their gene's, it's instinct to them.

Solar got up, and held out his hand's. He could easily manipulate the element's, using the vicious sand's of the world to blind, or harm, them. He then thought to the group. "Last chance for anyone to back out. I can open a Void gate to Mundas, my sister's world, for you to escape through. If not, let me know, so I can put my power's to use. "He said.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-26-2013, 02:57 AM

"I do hate fighting... But I'm not going anywhere." Tria responded quietly to both svanna and solar, her voice small. Still as the dragon sent acid she raised her metallic arm, the crystal on the back of her hand flaring out it's own blue energy. A shield formed, about the size of any medium sized battle shield with a flash of lightening and pulsed over her. It absorbed the acid and briefly flickered green in the places it hit but soon the blue overtook it. She had no problem defending herself and it seemed the time to try a peaceful resolution was over. She simply gazed at the first Aizen and then the bug woman passively. She didn't think in terms of power or honor, a fight was just a fight to her. More battle, more bloodshed, it was what it was. Then again perhaps that was just the result of an upbringing on Terminatius.

She kept her head slightly bent, her mind on Svanna and Solar and Aria more then herself. They were everyone's hope, whether they realized or not. As far as she was concerned she was just another soldier, an experiment that failed. She just needed to protect the others, from the other three. She would fight defensively for now, being a cautious fighter who liked to get the feel of her opponent before she did too much.... So she waited for the next attack.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-26-2013, 05:55 AM

Mae and Noah both looked at Legion, who was obviously challenging them. Their attention was quickly distracted to the Lizard man when he started spitting acid at the group. Noah quickly grabbed Mae and held his big shield over them, protecting them from the acid. Once it wasn't raining the liquid, Noah let go of Mae and clipped the shield to his arm. The shield wasn't too damaged, though the decor carved and painted onto it was a tad ruined. That could be fixed later. Mae and Noah looked at Solonious, "No. We came here to help you, Solonious. You know we don't like battling, but these creatures are a big threat. If we can, we must take them down.".

The two directed their attention back to Legion. Mae and Noah knew this creature was very powerful and huge. Looking at it, it had a exoskeleton that would be nearly impossible to break through. Noah would have to find the chinks and strike them, if there were any. Seeing by Legion's great size, he couldn't be very fast. Which meant Mae had the upper hand in that. If she could find a weakness, she might be able to use her revolver on it. Though her ammo was limited. She couldn't randomly shoot. Noah and Mae had a mental conversation that discussed a plan. They couldn't come up with much since they didn't know too much about the creature. But they knew they had to take care of the creature's legs. But to get to his legs, they'd have to avoid his arms which held giant blades. Though the creature was powerful, those blades were huge. They had to be rather slow, though not that slow. One hit form them could kill them. They would have to do their best to avoid the creature's hits, which Mae could definitely do. Noah was fast, but definitely not as fast as Mae. She was faster than the average person and very agile. She could cartwheel around Legion if she was careless enough to.

Andraus

Old 04-26-2013, 05:10 PM

Svanna Sent almost half of the Undead she had raised to jump on legion, grabbing onto various body part's. Of course, they were like ant's to his fierce strength, but they weren't meant to kill him, just slow him down and distract him. Svanna then charged toward's the Cordatus, drawing her two chrome pistol's.

"Alright! Let's do this! "he said, then closed his fist's. The Slight sandstorm had stopped.....for them. The Sun was out and bright heat poured down on them, invigorating them. The Rest's of the sand's were blazing around the small group, meant to obscure their vision. Normally, it would take two Alternationist's to bend the weather to this degree, but Solar had spent year's perfecting his technique, especially on his home-world.

Aizen approached the Demon Queen, a menacing grin on his face. "Ah, so your the demon queen Aria.......I'v never known a Queen powerful enough to tame the Demonic Horde's......You must be very strong. "he said, holding up his Naginata. "Care to dance, oh powerful one?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-27-2013, 03:45 AM

Aria shook her head."I am going nowhere." She said,her katana held out in front of her.For her,this fight was not just about pride,it was about safety.The dragon came forward and commented on her level of power.She grinned."There has never been a ruler on Zephyrus.I am the first to ever try.If you wish to fight me,I suggest you be serious about it,or you will die." She said,calling up the wind around her to demonstrate her elemental powers a little bit.She did not fail to notice Solar's abilities,and was once again impressed.

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 04:39 PM

(Gemini: he meant that if anyone could actually rule it, not that there was any leader to begin with.)

(Temple: Staria: momochan: guy's, your needed to post)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 04:42 PM

(I'm waiting on Temple right now. Can't exactly do anything right now without him unless you want my characters to go in hippie mode and sing Kumbaya in a group circle.)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 04:57 PM

((also waiting on temple. XD. ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 04:59 PM

((I'll make Mae play the flute while we wait. -she plays the flute-))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-29-2013, 03:36 AM

((Andraus: Hey,you copied Wolfie's Main's signature! lol it's ok,though.Wolfie is proud to have started with the original starters.The first 151 FOREVER!!))

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 02:44 AM

(I'm sending Temple a Message. If he doesn't post in two day's, We will be continuing) without him.)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 03:28 AM

(If he doesn't reply, we'll have to think of what to do next. Should we perhaps open an OOC thread? that way we could chit chat there and discuss things about the rp and such.)

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 03:31 AM

(I thought about that, but decided against it. It seemed at the time we had thing's under control)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 03:40 AM

(if Temple doesn't post I think we should make one and discuss what we should do next there so this isn't cluttered with chit chat. Lets just hope he does post, though!)

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 04-30-2013, 11:15 PM

(i'm so sorry just got my internet back so it looks ill be able to post again regularly)

Legion turned to the queen nodding before turning again to elf like creatures as they avoided the acid this pleased legion he hated fighting weak enemy even if he might not know it but legion did fallow some form of the warrior code legion soon realized that he had a large group of the dead on top of him legion shook off a couple then setting down his blade he reached with his upper arm and grabbed one crushing it's head he threw it at Mae and Noah aiming for Noah being the slower one of the two he charged Noah grabbing the blade in the ground he sliced forward his his lower blades

Cordatus turned to the dragon when he said that they should leave Cordatus hated turning from a fair fight it tested her power every time he soon took back his comment a grin grew on the queens face as the group avoided the acid Cordatus was skilled in her use of magic and yet just as skilled with her whip she watched as Svanna sent some undead at legion Cordatus smiled "you needed them more" she said as wiped forward going to catch Svanna's legs Cordatus turned to Tria who seemed to to be waiting for Cordatus to attack first she raised her arm as a small fire ball grew in it as as fired of three fireballs at Tria

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-01-2013, 03:33 AM

((Wolfie could make up an OOC thread if it becomes needed.))

Andraus

Old 05-02-2013, 02:22 AM

(it might be, wolfie. It might be)

Svanna was tripped down by Cordatus whip. She pulled out her two chrome pistol's, and started firing a barrage of bullets towards the hive queen. She knew they would probably do next to nothing, with her body-guard near her, but it was meant to buy her time, so she could Access the Dremora Realm.

Aizen's grin grew wider. "A No-nonsense queen? This will be more then enjoyable "he said. Aizen held out his arm, and a Chaotic beam of lighting flew out, Aimed for the queen. Aizen knew she'd most likely dodge it, or block it, but he wasn't looking to kill her. He wanted to know what he was up against first.

Solar clapped his hand's, and pressed them down to the sand. Legion would notice his movement becoming slower, then see that the ground under him was turning into quick sand. If Solar could get close enough, he could turn the Bug's armored shell into a weaker material, and easily break through it.