Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2007, 09:19 PM

Jewel looked at belial. "Hardman" She said. Her eyes slitted. The slums She hissed to herself inside her head. If anyone sees us here. Well, she thought to herself. If they just dissapear I doubt anyone will miss them.

She heard some sort of noise and didn't know who or what to expect as she turned herself around to look. An Angel? A pathetic one? She thought to herself, thinking about what it could be having her eyes closed before looking at it, as she usually did while contemplating meaningless things, which could normally go uncontemplated.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-25-2007, 12:59 PM

Belial was blind, he was unused to the effort of pulling more than himself through space and the holy aura of heaven was taking advantage of that. "Poppet!" Belial hissed. "Either kill them or stun them, I cant help you with this one. Unless, you wanted to pick me up and throw me at him!" He said half-joking.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 08:40 PM

It really wasn't going to take her long to understand that command. "Hell at night" Words where power for her speciality in magic. She watched the body incinerate under the power of hell flame. She didn't care about the realm. Afterall it wasn't the most demonic of magic, it was just the most dangerous fire to the believers.

"Belial. Whats wrong?" She asked. Looking at him slightly concerned. She wanted to whipe out the area. Afterall, she got the feeling that the place might look better as ash.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2007, 12:20 AM

• Username: purplejesseh
    Species: Angel
    Level: 5th level
    Heaven/Hell: Heaven
    Basics: Can easily hide her appearance, and look like a human. She is sometimes deceptive and misleading under her natural smile. Her wings were injured a few years ago, making them useless.
    Information: She gets along with people easily, but her personality changes from time to time. It is hard to tell what her intentions are.
    Powers/Abilities: Controls whether, more specifically, wind. Able to create huge gusts of wind, or tornados. Uses a lot of energy. Also able to control objects, beings with her mind. This is not known to anyone, as she denies having this ability.
    Appearance: Short orange-red hair, medium height. Her wings are covered by her clothing.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 06:20 AM

((purplejesseh welcome :] I'll put your character up on the characters list :D, Although, whats her name?))

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-26-2007, 05:33 PM

A flash of heat clued Beli in to what Jewel had done. He gave himself a pat on the back for putting a shield around them both so any magic use would be hidden. Her voice reached his ears through the ringing and he was suprised to hear the concern.

"Im just fine love, simply peachy! Im just feeling a bit of the strain of my old age." He grinned in her direction, regaining a bit of humor. "Teleporting in Heaven is a little like wading upstream against a raging current with you on my back. Add blankets for the sheilds and poison to the river and you have our current situation." Belial explained while he grabbed the nearest part of her (which happened to be her ankle) and he jumped as hard as he could. They landed on the fifth level of Heaven behind a low wall surrounded by thick shrubbery. It was then that Belial momentarly lost conciousness and tumbled to the ground.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 06:23 PM

"Oh Fuck" Jewel said. She sighed. She didn't know how to teleport levels in heaven. She knew how to beat people up and threaten them through the levels. The next level was the safest level to hide in. But she wasn't in a mood for risking it. If she even tried to find a way to the next level up, she knew she'd put Belial in danger, not nesaccarrially herself.

"It's that hard, huh?" She said, chuckling slighty. Remembering when she was a hell of a lot younger and a new fallen. How easy it had been, just to walk around the levels and cause chaos while her holy energy was still magnificently above most of the angels in heaven. Luckily, very luckily. there weren't many angels in the area. and her being sneaky as she was, picked up Belial and walked off.

She was annoyed to find an angel following her. A youngish looking one, around 50 probably, but still young looking.

"Who...who are you? Why is that in heaven?" The male angel looked terrified. She glanced at her belt. She saw the sword in it and grinned in the most demonic fashion. Baring her teeth and widening her eyes, she looked straight at the angel. "Oh Oh. I wonder. Want to find out?" Before the poor angel could run he was gashed open. Blood everywhere. She was used to whiping herself clean of blood and slowly walekd throught eh streets calmly as ever, walking through the darker alleys. She sat down in the darkest one she could find. "You had better get better soon" She said to belial. "It's odd to see you down for the count"

She didn't know how long she'd be able to get away with sitting there, she knew how powerful their auras where and wasn't sure she wanted to wait for some archangel to find her.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2007, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennifer
((purplejesseh welcome :] I'll put your character up on the characters list :D, Although, whats her name?))
  • ((Haha, I realized that's not on the form... hmm, Robin. It might take awhile to read all the earlier posts.. xP))

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2007, 08:31 PM

• Robin saw a flash of blood from the corner of her eye. She was a little frightened, and sought out to find what was happening. Blood scattered everywhere. She tried not to vomit and kept staring at the dead body. This angel didn't stand a chance. She examined the body and saw a small trail of blood. Must be the blood dripping from the weapon, she thought. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea to follow. Nevertheless, she followed the trail until it was no longer visible. She looked around her, but there was no one to be found.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 09:45 PM

Jewel continues to stay where she was. Hidden in the darkness, she was safest, and found it easier to summon energy. She sat there, she noticed her bloody weapon. One of the most powerful, possessive, and ancient swords in history. It was damned to hell, only to be used by it's overwhelming inhabitants, which overwhelmed the sword, instead of the other way around. She whiped off the blood, rubbing her hands down a rough wall to relieve them off the blood, she awaited Belials wake.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-26-2007, 10:03 PM

• Robin didn't know where to do, and choose to go straight until she reached a dead end. She turned the other way and then to her right. There was a dark corner ahead of her, but she couldn't see anyone. She wasn't too fond of the darkness anyways and decided to turn back.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 08:53 AM

She didn't know if the strange girl had seen her. She was going to lurk in the darkness? Well it really wasn't her style, she was much more abrupt confrontational and you your face. However, she wasn't much of a killer without reason, which where usually stupid reasons, but reasons nonetheless. "Belial, please wake up for fucks sake!" She said more loudly than she intended.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2007, 01:33 PM

She heard a voice. "So there is someone here..." she said quietly following the sound. She walked slowly, as there was almost no light. She could hear her footsteps in the silent night. She saw two black figures and cried out, "Is anyone there?" She walked closer and asked, "Who are you?"

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 02:34 PM

"Oh Bollocks" She said. "It's not a case of who are we really. Its a case of how long you have to live" She said, flashing a sword in front of her race. "We're Angels." She said,a blatent lie, however they where in the darkness, they had wings, so it wouldn't be impossible to lie. They still had some aura, even after so many years. So she wondered if the angel was almost stupid enough to fall for it, which she guessed she probably wasn't that idiotic.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2007, 02:52 PM

She didn't say anything. The sword from the person's hand was released from her hand and dropped to the ground behind her. "Now why would an angel point a sword at another angel?" she asked. She needed light, a clear vision. She moved her hands into different formations, the clouds began to disappear, and the sun returned. "A girl? Tell me, why are you here?" She could tell they had angel characteristics. The wings was one of them, but they didn't look like any wings she had seen before.

((We are outside, right?))

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 03:17 PM

• ((We are xD))

"Oh For fucks sake" Jewel Said, thrashing out at the woman in a violent fashion. Her face screwed in anger and she was becoming clearly visible. She was snarling at her, leaving Belial on the ground behind her. He warned me it was a bad idea. A very bad idea, I should listen more. She sighed. The higher levels, people just freaked out and weren't as stupid, they threw you in prison then killed you, giving you a chance to escape. She brought her hands up and clenched them. "Is there any point t killing just another angel. it's not like anyone's going to know who I am" She said, wondering if it was a fatal move, she didn't know if there was any chance of teh higher levels finding out about her appearance. Afterall there was a barren land in the middle.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-28-2007, 07:26 PM

"Now, now loves play nice." Belial chastised them both as he appeared behind Robin leaning his chin on her shoulder. "Hello little love, Im sorry we didnt mean to scare you." Belial was drawing a small stream of energy from Robin to make her sleepy and more suseptable to suggestion. His voice was honey-smooth in Robins ear and his wings were bright white, gently tickling her back.

"We're just passing though little angel." His speech was slow and his voice low and comforting. "You'll let us go right? We just came from the upper levels. My friend is sick, and needs to be taken back for therapy." The pattern was hypnotic, urging her to let them go without a fight. "You'll let us go yes?"

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2007, 10:53 PM

What was happening, Robin wondered. She suddenly had little energy to move. She dropped to her knees and stared at the two. Without moving, the two began to float in mid-air. She smiled. "Give me one good reason why I should let you go."

She felt as if she didn't have to hide her powers. She didn't think they would remember who she was. She was actually able to live on the higher levels, 7 or 7. She didn't like being known as a powerful angel, and preferred her home to be here.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 11:07 PM

"Why shouldn't you?" Jewel Hissed. "Deary. I don't care, why hide such, lovely powers. Why be a pure, or maybe not so much little pathetic girl" Jewel knew she wasn't going to be able to hide her blackened and bloodstained wings for much longer, and without warning, The 6 wings sprouted painfully from her back, black, red and white.

" I seriously hope the younger generations of heaven are undereducated" She said rather loudly as she floated in mid air, completely uncaring on the subject. magic, or no magic, she thought to herself. "Damn my swords on the floro" She said loudly, still in not so deep thought about what to do.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2007, 11:21 PM

"I don't know what would happen, if I were to let you go. As you already know, another angel was killed by you. I cannot let you continue to do so." They looked relaxed. Must be powerful, she thought. She wondered if she could really defeat them, she knew little about them, nor their abilities.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 11:24 PM

Jewel smiled. Pleased, very pleased. The woman, or girl rather, below her, hadn't freaked out yet. and didn't seem to know who she was. "yesyes. Whatever. Your Leader kills angels all the time, as do the highers. Yet you can't trust me. I just wish to speak with someone" She said.

"If you don't let me. I'll happily fight you"

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2007, 11:28 PM

"Who is it you wish to speak to? I agree my leader does, and I don't approve of it. However, a lower level angel cannot oppose a higher one. At least, not until I get stronger." Robin passed as a lower level angel, this was because she could hide her powers and aura. There were not many occurrences where she was forced to fight. "I admit I don't trust you, but if you have a good reason, I may reconsider." Robin didn't think she would have a good chance of winning, considering there were two of them, who both seemed rather strong.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 11:55 PM

"A lower level angel can always oppose a higher level one, it just depends on their strength of character and the ability to get the hell out of there the second things go sour" She said, there was a hint of humour in her voice as she spoke. "if you disagree make your opinion known, much more fun that way, and it makes life much more, exhilarating, and interesting."

"I Do not wish to disclose who I wish to speak with. it may well jepordise my position and theirs." She looked at Belial. "The person I wish to speak with is dying, being tortured. She's dying in the way I was supposed to Die in the Garden of Eden" She said. Although straight afterwards she realised what she had said. Which wasn't a very good thing, especially considering the cirumstances.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-29-2007, 01:14 AM

• "Yes... it would be wise for me to challenge someone stronger and hope I don't get killed." A dying angel, Robin thought to herself. She remembered hearing rumours of a dying angel, but couldn't remember who. She released the two and said, "It seems I do not have enough energy nor strength to fight you." She turned and walked away.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2007, 09:31 AM

"She's not an angel" Jewel said. "But thank you." She looked at Belial one again. Honesty was sometimes the best. Her sister was dying painfully, and she didn't wish for it to happen. She didn't care if it was what fate had written. If her life string was waining. She was going to cut it. Stop fate, and Rebind life. Not that she couldn't. But her sister was no angel, she was a daughter of the mother. One of the 3 sisters. And she was dying because Jewel wasn't there to die instead. She felt awful, but she also felt angry, if she so much as saw Lucifel, she was definately going to fly off the handle to say the least, but she didn't think she'd be getting there.

"Belial, did that angel seem to powerful to be on this level?" She asked him.