Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:16 AM

He stopped...something wasent right. Looking to his right, nothing, same to his left and behind him. Which inturn only really left one direction. Slowly inching his head up he saw it...a blackness that should not be there. Okay it was time to..."run!" He told her grabbing her hand and with out another warning ran in some randome direction hoping against hope that he would excape what ever it was that was above them a moment before.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Pantzer

MIZUKI
"Well now what do we have here?" Mizuki asked stepping out of the shadows and looking upone a blood stained young woman. "Now arnt you interesting?" She said looking at the womans gear. Nothing of her own style...nor of her time. This must be one of the new commers. "Would you not agree midnight?" She asked as a big black pather stepped out behind the young never before seen woman.
  • "I wouldn't say that I was interesting. I'm no more than a dog to the military. I can say the same thing for you." Her voice was calm and collective. She wasn't surprised about the girls presence, more or less stunned that she was able to spot Kain to easily. Then again, blood stained clothes do not fit will with the forest scenery.

"May I ask the name of the person who so boldly found me? And where exactly is this area that I am currently in?"

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Baja

Cherry stopped moving as the man turned around. Cherry was only a couple feet away from them. The wind blew, making the chain on his sickle jingle slightly. Though the eerie noise would echo through the forest.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-23-2007, 04:20 AM

She yelped, gathering her skirts as she was dragged into a run. "What?" She cried, unable to look up at what he had seen for fear of tripping. It was hard enough to run in a skirt, let alone in the forest. The easiest option was to simply ask.

Morissa laughed. She couldn't help it, the two amused her. There was no place in Aion that she could not o one way or another. Running from her was quite futile. She half wondered why they bothered, but then again, they were wrong. She sobered up instantly.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
  • "I wouldn't say that I was interesting. I'm no more than a dog to the military. I can say the same thing for you." Her voice was calm and collective. She wasn't surprised about the girls presence, more or less stunned that she was able to spot Kain to easily. Then again, blood stained clothes do not fit will with the forest scenery.

"May I ask the name of the person who so boldly found me? And where exactly is this area that I am currently in?"
She tilted her head "Mil-it-ary...what by the seven hells would that be?" She asked her...but never the less she would answer the strangers question first. "You...are in the forset on Aion..." With that she gestured around her.

"And for your imformation it was easy to find you...for I have eyes every were...I am an elementalist!" She said as if proud of her self.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:26 AM

Okay now he was really freaked out. First he shows up into a forset with no explanation of why or how he got there. Then he met some strange girl playing with...somethings...then he had a felling they were being fallowed though he could not see what was falling them. Then to top it all off he saw a creepy dark cloud, smoke what ever it was above them!

Now he was currently running with some girl in a dress that he only met a moment before trying to get rid of said onimiss could. He or should he say they needed a place to hide...Looking around he spotted a near by cave. Pulling her in a sharp tern Strifin headed towards the cave.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-23-2007, 04:28 AM

Seika:

She knew today was going to be a bad day. She just knew it. That of course HAD to come true. Seika hated her gut feeling. It was always right whenever she didn't want it to be right. Still one of the first rules of being a shinobi, don't let your emotions get the best of you. Seika took a deep breath and calmed herself. There couldn't be anything TOO horrible on the other side right?

... Well there could be. But Gah! She wasn't going to think about it anymore. Seika threw a glare at Ita. "This is all your fault," she muttered darkly.

Ita

Ita chuckled. "My fault? I don't think so. I haven't done anything... yet." He absentmindedly played with a shuriken. Expect the unexpected was another shinobi saying.

Instantly the dark tunnel ended and both Ita and Seika came tumbling out of it. Mentally groaning, Ita got up and looked around. It looked fairly peaceful. They had landed near a river on the edge of a green forest. He couldn't sense any outward threats yet.

"This isn't Japan," Seika stated.

Ita nodded. So then where were they? Quite an interesting turn of the day's events.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 04:29 AM

Quote:
She tilted her head "Mil-it-ary...what by the seven hells would that be?" She asked her...but never the less she would answer the strangers question first. "You...are in the forset on Aion..." With that she gestured around her.

"And for your imformation it was easy to find you...for I have eyes every were...I am an elementalist!" She said as if proud of her self.
  • She smiled. "An Elementalist? Those pretty faeries that are made in children story tales. Interesting. 'Aion' you say? Again, interesting." Kain sheathed her katana. If the situation rose, she's use her bare hands in combat to this... Elementalist. She was not going to believe such nonsense. This would have to be a trick set up by the enemy to lower her guard.

"You still haven't answered my question regarding your name. Mine is Kain." She folded her arms, keeping a site on the couple coming and one on the girl before her. The wind blew her blood stained hair around. The rank of death was still strong around her.

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Okay now he was really freaked out. First he shows up into a forset with no explanation of why or how he got there. Then he met some strange girl playing with...somethings...then he had a felling they were being fallowed though he could not see what was falling them. Then to top it all off he saw a creepy dark cloud, smoke what ever it was above them!

Now he was currently running with some girl in a dress that he only met a moment before trying to get rid of said onimiss could. He or should he say they needed a place to hide...Looking around he spotted a near by cave. Pulling her in a sharp tern Strifin headed towards the cave.
Cherry kept up behind them. He saw the cave Strifin had darted for. Teleporting to get there faster, Cherry arrived in the cave before the two. He knelt down behind a large boulder inside the cave. No longer hiding behind invisibility, he used the shadows to conceal himself from view.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:32 AM

She winced at the turn almost falling on her face. "What is it?" She gasped as they entered the cave. She released her skirts and pulled her hand out of his grasp turning around to stare up at the sky. "I don't see anything..." Her voice faltered "How odd." She mused as she spotted the ominous cloud. "I don't think we're in Avalon at all anymore." She breathed as she backed into the cave. Right now she wished for nothing more than for one of her brothers to appear. They always made things right and right now that was all she wanted. She looked at Strifin as though he may hold at least one answer for her.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:40 AM

She looked at her. She could at least agree with her. “My name is mizuki…controller of elements and user of magic†Gestureing to the panther behind her she gave a smile “That is midnight, king of the panther tribe.†She stated. “And for your imformation mortal…I am no myth nor am I a pixie†Removing her cloak from around her head she led her white hair fall and her long pointed ears show. “ I am an elf†And she left it at that

Strifin

Strifin pushed the young lady behind her In hops to at least protect her if possible. Removing his fathers sword from the sheath that rested at his side he took a defensive stance. Now he wasent sure that he could fight…what ever that thing was. But he was sure as hell going to try! So standing and waiting he didn’t even notice that they were not along in the cave…

((sorry all my sister wants on I got to go))

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms_fallen_angel
She winced at the turn almost falling on her face. "What is it?" She gasped as they entered the cave. She released her skirts and pulled her hand out of his grasp turning around to stare up at the sky. "I don't see anything..." Her voice faltered "How odd." She mused as she spotted the ominous cloud. "I don't think we're in Avalon at all anymore." She breathed as she backed into the cave. Right now she wished for nothing more than for one of her brothers to appear. They always made things right and right now that was all she wanted. She looked at Strifin as though he may hold at least one answer for her.
He saw the two enter the cave, and decided that now was the moment to make his move. Cherry jumped up on top of the boulder and was now in plain view of the newcomers. He sat on the rock, silently staring at the two.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 04:47 AM

• Kain can only view the girl named Mizuki and her panther companion slip away. "Elf, eh? Interesting none the less." She left the tree and entered the path once again. With her little conversation going on, Kain was able to hear the conversation and feel the movements of the people she was going to encounter. She looked above, the sky seems darker than it was before. "'Aion,' Mizuki had said. I wonder what this place holds for me. So far, it is peaceful, but I doubt that will last."

Kain started on the path the couple ran on. I bet if I catch up to them, they will tell me more information...she smiled, and a few gifts.

The path she followed lead her to a cave. The echoes were feint, but they were distinct to the couple she heard earlier. With caution, she continued to follow.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:47 AM

She moved back against the wall, her fingers resting behind her...and then there was Cherry. She blinked and stared. "Oh." Was all she could find to say. Things were deffinatly getting confusing. Her lips moved a second longer as she strove to find something more intellegent to say, but she really couldn't.

"A sword?" She laughed "Against a cloud?" She thought about sending he cloud straight at these two rather strange beings, but there was another two presences nearby, maybe these were of a more intellegent calliber.

The cloud dithered then floated towards Ita and Seika.

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:52 AM

Cherry grinned at the girl, showing fangs, once hidden in his mouth. He remained motionless, light from outside shimmered off his golden colored eye. The hood of Cherry's jacket hid most of his face, making the golden gleam all she could see of his face.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-23-2007, 04:52 AM

Seika:

"So where are we?" Seika asked. Ita shrugged. She humph. Like usual he didn't answer her when she wanted an answer. She twirled one of her katanas lazily. It was still too early to sheath them. Subconsciously she shifted her body into a more comfortable position, her eyes alert and scanning the area.

Something then caught her eye. "Ita... that isn't a dark cloud that -looks- like it's heading straight towards us right?"

Ita:

Ita glanced at the sky at Seika's words. "Something isn't right about that cloud," he spoke softly. Seika nodded next to him.

Chi flickered into his shuriken. He threw it straight at the cloud, on contact, the shuriken burst into flames, engulfing the clouds.

"Let's get out of here," he said. Seika agreed. This place was no longer safe. Time to go. The two them jumped into the forest.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 04:59 AM

Her wide eyes fixed on his fangs and she gulped. "What...?" There were so many whats. What was he, what was he doing, what did he want...she couldn't determine which one to ask and so just let her voice trail off helplessly. How rude. But she couldn't help herself.

"How rude!" Marossa growled. Like the sword the shuriken couldn't actually damage the cloud, but still, it was enough to make her angry. She tore her gaze away from the strangers, letting the cloud follow them by itself as she left the room. Heading now to find a means to destroy these two. No being would come to Aion and show her such treatment.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 05:00 AM

• Kain continued to towards the cave. A figure came into view. A young man, it appeared to be. Kain slowed her pace from a jog to a quiet walk. Careful not to give her appearance away, she laid against the rocky siding. Kain shallowed her breathing, keeping it light and whispered sounding.

Should she strike now, or wait. Time was crucial it seemed. The key difference between a rookie and a Commander was patients and timing. She was close enough to eye the entrance, just barely. She saw a girl and two boys. She waited.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:03 AM

Elleran lipped quietly to the floor before her legs gave out and she fell. "Who are you?" She changed the uestion to what she thought sounded more polite and more intellegant.

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms_fallen_angel
Elleran lipped quietly to the floor before her legs gave out and she fell. "Who are you?" She changed the uestion to what she thought sounded more polite and more intellegant.
Cherry jumped from the rock and walked towards the girl. Still not saying a word. He reached under his jacket and pulled out his chain sickle. Cherry stood over her, and held it behind himself, ready to slice it through her at any moment.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-23-2007, 05:08 AM

"'Stormdancer is getting restless' he says. 'Take the thing out for a stroll' he says. And all I can say is 'Yes, milord.' Good gods, I ought to know better by now than to do things like that. After all, I know you aren't restless because -I- don't take you out. It's because that son of a martuk won't let me take you out. Isn't that right girls and boys?"

A chorus of neighs resounded in response nad she gave a quiet nod. "See, I'm not crazy." Grabbing a halter, she slipped inside Stormdancer's stall with a graceful flip. "Alright Stormie. Time for a nice long run. Heard you wouldn't let him ride you today. You know that reflects on me, don't ya?" A whinny and Bree rolled her eyes. "Cute. Would you rather osmeone who beats you take my place." Another noise, but Bree simply rolled her eyes, slipping the halter on the beast and gently leading it out of the stall. She gave the guards a wave as they passed through the gates. Once they were well out of sight, Bree let go of the rope.

"Ready for a real run, Stormdancer? Just once around the field you hear? And stay out of that forest!"

The horse seemed to nod and then took off. Bree gave a bit of a smile and hten, raising her hand above her head, and bringing it down with a snap, a chestnut mare stood where she had been, and took off following the grey stallion. She was side by side with him after a while, and kept that pace until they finsihed their lap. Stormdancer started on another and she obliged.

But when the horse started striaght for the forest, she sped up, to catch him. The horse bolted straight for a cave. Bree heard voices within, but she couldn't think about that. She had too much to lose should StormDancer not return. She bolted right after him, lowering her head to come inside. The horse had stopped, and so did Bree. She was next to him. The girl would wait to change back until she had the breath to do so.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:09 AM

She tilted her head slightly. Her light blue eyes fixed on him as she sat there. She didn't understand the danger she wa in. How could she? Her entire life had been closely guarded by not just one knight, but four! The closest she had ever been to danger was told to stay in the coach whilst either her brother or father went out to deal with something and even then the coach had been guarded by 10 men. "Please?" She asked. "Who are you?" She tried again.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 10-23-2007, 05:10 AM

• Kain continued to watch. The boy who was protecting the girl, what was he to do? He just seemed to be frozen by the site of the pink haired intruder. Kain hated being the hero. It was not something she cherished, or wanted. If it was up to her, she would allow the two to die. However, that was not the case if they both held some information about Aion.

She unsheathed her katana, slowly edging her way into the cave. Giving her movements now, would cause the life of the girl and her companion. "I take it you are planning to kill the girl, correct? Well, I can't allow that to happen." She kicked a rock to the pick haired boy's back.

Baja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:13 AM

Cherry's gaze moved from Elle to Kain. He looked her up and down before vanishing, only to re appear behind her. With his chain sickle still in hand, he would take her down first, if he needed to.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-23-2007, 05:15 AM

Her gaze flashed first to the two horses and then to the woman. "Kill?" She repeated wide eyed. The colour drained from her face. "W..why?" The fear eventually found its way into her voice, but she couldn't move away from the demon. She simply seemed to sag against the wall. "No!" She shouted, raising her hand to point, lest the strange woman had not realised where he had gone. Her mind couldn't yet deal with the strangeness of her situation to be uneasy about a woman wielding swords.