KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 01:31 AM

"It's almost too quiet..." Raven said, her swords held firmly in her hands as she and Amaya walked through Forever Fall. They had been sent to hunt down some Grimm for a mission after nearly begging to do something. "I hope June and Amy are having better luck then we are." She used the nicknames that her teammates requested last year when Team RAJA was created. Her wolf ears twitched, the sound of the wind through the trees catching her attention.

They had dealt with plenty of Grimm before, this wasn't a tough challenge but strangely it was too calm for what the mission described. The report said a large number of Beowolves were in the area, but she couldn't even hear fighting from the rest of her team if they were within ear shot of her. They had worked on a signal if things got out of hand, but this unnerved Raven. "Hey, Do you see anything out of the ordinary?" She looked over at Amaya.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 02:04 AM

"Even for a wolf like you it's quiet?" Amaya asked as she held one of her two tonfas in hand, no malice in the nickname like it had been when they first met in the Emerald Forest. Though she didn't hear anything herself and it was starting to trouble her. It almost seemed as if something, or someone, was waiting for the two females.

The mission that they had taken was supposedly easy. "Though to answer your question...it's almost too perfect here, I thought the firsties were here now as well..." she said. "You don't think..." she said before pulling out her second tonfa, hoping that June and Amy were safe.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 02:10 AM

"I don't know. We were sent to clear what we could out before they arrived, but compared to the reports it's quiet. I hope they are okay, but they haven't sent a signal out so I think we assume they aren't in danger. June knows his limits, and he wouldn't risk his and Amy's safety." Raven shook her head, "Let's just keep searching, maybe we got lucky and most of the Grimm moved onto another area." It wasn't long before Raven stopped, crouching down to examine the ground for any signs of disturbance.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 02:32 AM

"Raven?" Amaya asked as she saw Raven crouched down and looking at something. She knew that Raven was right about their teammates, June was somewhat protective of his sister after all before a thought came to her. "What if they didn't have time to use the Signal?" she asked.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 02:39 AM

"With Amy's accuracy and speed with her weapon, a signal would be worked into her fighting." She sighed, "Sorry, I just dont' want to think they could be in trouble... Let's go find them." Amaya's concern was starting to rub onto her. She trusted her team, having done her best to prove herself being elected the leader.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 02:50 AM

"I wish there wasn't such a drawback to using my semblance, otherwise I'd check it out and then come back," Amaya said with a light scowl. She understood Raven's concern though, especially since she was the leader, and a very effective one at that. At the beginning of last year...she was a bitch. Pure and simple...yet Raven wouldn't stop trying to persuade her that she didn't have a hidden agenda or anything.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 02:55 AM

Raven closed her eyes, "Believe me. I understand that." She had never shown her team her semblance, knowing the risk outweighed any good that would come of it. They've speculated for the entire year what it could be, but never once got close. She was glad for that. "Let's go." Raven said as she started to run towards the direction Amy and June had traveled. She didn't let her guard down, keeping her eyes and ears open for anything.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 03:14 AM

Amaya followed Raven, keeping up with the wolf easily. "You do? You never have showed us your semblance," the ravenette replied. While they ran, the girl made sure to keep her senses open and ready for anything. She just hoped Amy and June were doing okay...and if not, were able to use the signal and soon. She didn't want to lose the family she gained...not again.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 03:38 AM

"Because it's not something I'm proud of showing. And I hope for your sake, you never see it." She admitted, actually saying more about her semblance then she ever had. "I just hope we find them soon. I don't believe they are in trouble, but let's still find them..."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 03:42 AM

"You're worried Wolf?" Amaya asked as she stepped over a tree root, making sure not to trip on it. While she loved this place for it's romantic atmosphere, she knew that it was still deadly: leaves hid roots that could trip a person and that didn't say anything about the Grimm...

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 03:50 AM

"You act like that's a surprise." Raven said, giving a motion to stop as she ran up a tree, stopping at the top to try and look around. She loved the forest, having come numerous times on her own to just admire the area. But now, She couldn't take in the surrounding as she searched for any signs of Grimm or the rest of her team. "Maya, Beowolves heading this direction!" She called out, jumping down just in time to see them rushing towards them.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 04:06 AM

"Knowing a Faunus like yourself...yeah, it is a surprise," Amaya teased before Raven quickly climbed the tree, using both skill and claws to move until she vanished out of sight. As she waited, she wondered what the first years were doing. Team RAJA was able to watch the Emerald Forest initiation with Headmaster Ozpin and Headmistress Glynda. And while it seemed that Raven had taken an interest in the black cat that joined up with the Pyro user...Amaya had taken interest in the young girl that was wearing a red hood and wielding a scythe.

She was brought out of her trip down memory lane as she heard Raven shout that Beowolves were heading in that direction and if she didn't have her twin tonfas out when she said it, her head would be in one of the beast's stomach right now. As such, the weapons were keeping the jaws of a beowolf at bay.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 04:26 AM

It was only a small pack of four Beowolves, Raven took the offensive, using her speed and reflexes to fight two at once, using her twin swords to block and counter. She made quick work of one, before getting slashed in the arm by another, activating her aura at the right moment to avoid any major damage, but taking the hit and rolling off, sliding back to counter the next attack. With a few more quick lucky slashes she ended the last Grimm before shifting to assist Amaya if needed.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 04:34 AM

Amaya smirked before using her thumbs to push down on the hallowed indents of her twin tonfas, quickly blowing a hole in the Beowolf's head as it disintegrated into nothingness. She then moved the tonfas behind her before shooting off another burst of wind dust, using it to propel her into the next Beowolf. She was lucky that only four had come looking for them, but that was thing. Usually there were more in a pack...unless something had happened to their teammates.

Using the momentum of her dubbed 'Accel Shot' technique, Amaya was quickly raining blows on the Grimm, using her weapons for both offense and defense.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 04:45 AM

Raven saw that Amaya had it under control, turning her attention to the running noise she heard coming up to them. She had her weapons ready, til she saw familiar appearance of Juniper and Amethyst.

"Awww, You killed the rest of them." Amethyst spoke out with a pout on her face. She let her bow disassemble into her two Dao swords, sheathing them. "We were having fun!"

"Fun? I think you need to reconsider that definition. You wouldn't stop chasing after them." Juniper let out with a sigh, shaking his head as he rested his staff on the ground. "By the way. What are you two doing out here? I expected both of you to still be in your area, or at least fighting something."

Raven sighed with relief as her and Amaya's worry seemed to be for naught. "Sorry, It was too quiet over there. We wanted to make sure you two were okay."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 04:59 AM

"We had everything under control, but thanks," Juniper replied as he shook his head at his sister's actions. Though what Raven said unnerved him. They weren't in that area at all and were only after the two of them? Something was wrong with that picture...

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 05:08 AM

Raven looked around, "Did we have a number to the Grimm in the area?" She said, trying to recall if the mission had listed such a thing or not.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 05:23 AM

"I don't think they did. Why?" Amethyst asked as she kept her eyes open and her fingers near her dual blades.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 05:41 AM

In one swift motion, Raven sheathed one sword while the other shifted into a gun, firing two shots into an oncoming stampede of more Beowolves. "Well, Here comes more." She said, before launching into suppressing fire for her team. "Let's take them out."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 06:13 AM

The three remaining members of Team RAJA grinned before going into battle once more.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 06:21 AM

Raven kept the fire til when her teammates would be within the cross fire. It was at that moment she turned it back into the sword, unsheathing the other and launching in behind her team. With the four of them, the Beowolves wouldn't be much of a problem. She was rather angry over the fact her trenchcoat was damaged from the other fight that she channeled her anger into her strikes.

Juniper channeled the dust through his staff, each strike was reinforced with fire, causing some of the Beowolves to catch fire as he spun his staff around, using the fire to defend and attack. He stayed quiet and focused, watching Amethyst's back carefully. He always showed his over-protection of his half-sister, and didn't care about the teasing.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 09:36 PM

Amethyst was somewhat annoyed about her half-brother and how he was protecting her even in the thick of battle. Scowling lightly, she formed her bow before shooting Arrows with the provided support. While she may have hated it when her brother did this, she wasn't going to take the gift in the mouth, quickly shooting two Beowolves, one in the throat, the other right between the eyes.

Amaya used a burst of wind to punch through the skin of a Beowolf as she growled lightly, hitting another one in the throat, causing it to choke on it's own blood, coating the leaves with it's life liquid. "There's no end to this madness!" she shouted before seeing a Beowolf trying to sneak up on Raven and aimed at the Grimm's feet, knowing that Raven would use that shot as a signal that something was behind her and needed to die. Quickly.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 09:46 PM

Raven shifted one sword into a gun, and shot it to give her momentum as she spun around to decapitate the Wolf behind her. "Thanks!" She shouted, aiming the gun and firing quick shots past Amaya's shoulder, hitting two more as she used that to propel herself into another crowd. She noticed them dying down, the horde thinning drastically.

"Just a little more." Juniper shouted, noticing the same thing as Raven. In his mind, he was glad that this wasn't a large group of Ursa. That might of been a rather chaotic and difficult fight if they got caught in a bad way. He was the first of the team to finish his fighting. All the Beowolves around him were laying dead on the ground. He noticed that the rest of the team was close behind him, giving him a chance to crouch down, lean against his staff, and catch his breath.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 10-01-2014, 10:02 PM

"No problem!" Amaya shouted back as she felt two bullets fly by her. She knew it wasn't meant to hit her and stayed still as the bullets flew. Once they passed she ducked before using a burst of Dust to create the bullets to go faster. Smirking lightly she noticed that the horde was starting to thin and was honestly glad that was happening.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-01-2014, 10:09 PM

"Clear over here..." Raven let out as she finished the last Beowolf by her. She heard the all clear from Juniper, taking a knee to calm herself. Her ears keeping the guard up just in case.

Amethyst turned as well, "I'm good." She said, heading over to Raven, keeping her bow at the ready as she got a better view of Amaya's fighting. The moment she noticed the situation, she fired one shot into a straggler, taking it out.