finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:12 PM

A roleplay for Ichirusvampiregirl and myself please do not post but you can read along. This is a new version of Inyuasha...if you don't know what that was it was a anime about a girl who falls into futile era japan and has to hunt for a gem. This is going to be the same idea but with a different artifact.

WARNING!!! There maybe violence and scenes that may gross people out I'll try to keep it to a minimum but we are talking about demons and the futal era.

Name: Aria
race: Kitsune ((fox demon.
picture:

Name: Adam
race: Human samurai.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 09-30-2015 at 11:27 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-28-2015, 09:39 PM

Name: Haru Uki
Race: Human
Picture

Name: Yuna Lunar
Race: Cat Demon
Picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:55 PM

Ten years ago
A young kitsune raced threw the halls of her house after her mother who was laughing a blue gem bouncing against her neck. "You can run faster then laughed. The little girl huffed then caught her mothers hem "Got you mommy." she giggled then blushed as her mother swept her into a kiss. 'Your such a cutey." Suddenly loud crashes was heard and a male kitsune crashed threw a wall. He spotted them "Run my love." he shouted struggling to his feet as a group of people stalked towards him. 'Protect yourself." he turned to fight of the group will the woman raced off with her daughter in tow.

Now
The know much older girl sat in the rain staring at her mothers grave. "I'll get it back mother I promise." she headed off in hunt of what her mother had lost the precious blue stone she had grown up looking at all her life.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-28-2015, 10:35 PM

Yuna yawned widely as she came out of her tree house and smiled at the forest around her."another beautiful day" ,she said happily. Yuna had grown up on her own, a demon,had killed her clan at a young age,she had been able to escape, but as far as she knew she was the only one. Human villages ahd turned her away,bnot that she could blame them,so she grew up on her own,doing what she needed to to survie,even if it ment stealing things some times.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:38 AM

Adam wondered threw the village wondering what sort of adventure he could have. His eyes landed on a blue sapphire on a necklace and grinned carefully paying the man who had no idea it was a powerful wishing stone.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 02:09 PM

Haru sighed softly as he finshed his meal,He had stopped at a food hut."okay so all I need to do is find this Adam guy,and convince him to train me as a samuri",he said to himself,wanting to help people. He then started to ask around about him,only to be poited every witch way,finally ,he was told where to go,only ened up slaming rihjt into him."S-sorry!",he said from his spot on the ground

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:53 PM

Adam blinked then smiled at the man. "It's alright. Here let me help you up." he offered his hand hoping the man was alright.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 08:30 PM

Haru took his hand and stood."thanks",he said softly and looked him over."hey are you Adam ?The samuri ADAM?",HE ASKED LOOKING EXSITED.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:36 PM

"Yes I am actually." Adam laughed at the boys excitement. 'And your name is?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 08:43 PM

Haru made himself calm down."oh uh,Im Haru, Haru Uki",he said softly and bowe"ive been seeking you out,i want to train under you and become a samuri"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:55 PM

"Haru...are you sure? Are you one that will hold loyalty, courage, veracity, compassion, and honor important, above all else? Will you protect people with your life?" Adam asked hand touching his sword briefly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 08:59 PM

Haru nodded."yes sir",he cowed again. He had too, he had been to little to do so when he was younger,now he had that chance and he would not waste it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:06 PM

"i will give you a week to prove that.' Adam smirked. "Do you have a sword?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 09:16 PM

Adam smiled and nodded and showed him his sword."yes,it was my fathers sword..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:30 PM

"Show me what you got.'' Adam lead him to a field and stood waiting for his attack.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 03:43 PM

Haru blinked a bit but readied himseld.He took a deep breath."alright",he said getting ready t run at him but stoped hearing a villager yell out, "GET BACK HERE YOU DEMON!!!!",blinking at a girl with cat ears and tail running towrdas them,being chaced by the man who had been in-charge of the food hut.

Yuna looked back carreing a pouch of food."I PAID YOU! YOU SAID MY MONEY WASNT GOOD ENOUGH , THATS YOUR PROBLEM!!!",she shouted back. Really she did pay him, but when the man had seen she was a demon, he threw the money on the ground and told her to leve,then got mad when she left wot the food.Looking forward she skidded to a stop seeing Adam and Haru standing in her way,and they were armed."crap",she said softly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:58 PM

Adam assessed the situation. "Protect the girl." he ordered Haru gesturing to the man. "But do not kill him." he gave him the challenge to see how he would handle the situation.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 07:02 PM

Yuna blinked hearing Adam.She then looked back to the man who had caought up to them.

Haru gulped."right",he then looked to the girl and s,iled softly."don't worry ,we got your back",he then stood in front of Yuna."now calm down sir",he said softly."there is no need to fight"

The man growled."shes a filthy demon,her money is no good to me move boy she stoll my food!"

Haru though a mment.Not all fights had to be won with swords."if it's money that you want",he said softly and pulled out his own money."I'll but the food.Im human as you can see..."

The man growled a bit but snatched the money walking away,,uttereing somthing about humans and dem,ons not mixing

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:16 PM

"Very good." Adam smiled. "It's a good start." he looked to the girl. "I hope you are unharmed." he sighed softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 08:05 PM

Haru smiled.'thanks",he said softly and looked toy Yuna who was looking a little shocked.

Yuna blinked a bit."oh uh,yes i mena no,im fine,thank you for oing that, you didn't have to"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:12 PM

"My lady it is our pleasure." Adam bowed then jumped as a lilthe shape snagged the gem from his hand. "What the?" he blinked at the Kitsune. "Give that back."

'It's not yours." Lori clutch the necklace to her chest. She had spent two weeks searching for her mothers necklace.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 08:30 PM

Miyu had blushed at him."Yuna...c-calll me Yuna",she said softly then blinked a bit when his necklace was stollen."well, he had it ,so i would assume he got it fare and square",she said softly

Haru blinked a bit."if its not Adam-sensie's then who does it belong to?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:10 PM

"It was stolen from my mother." Aria glared at them holding the gem closer. "She died to protect it and I'll do the same."

"Easy there's no need for that." Adam but his sword away.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 09:13 PM

Haru blinked and looked sad."im sorry",he said gald his sword was away.

Yuna blinked."then someone stole it from you?",she said sighing."thats jsut awful"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:33 PM

"They stole it from her when they killed her." Lori glanced at the gem. "It is a wishing gem and my family has been charged with its safe keeping."