IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 12:52 AM

Luna sighed."wait to go",she said pulling out a band air from her pencil case.'always come preparred"

Tom froze staring and growle some looking away,gripping his desk,trying not to break it

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:12 AM

"Your the best" Artemis smiled. "This is why I take note's for you." she laughed and wrapped the bandage around her finger. "It least it's not bleeding a lot." she blinked as the bell rang. "Already?" she stood and gathered her things.

Ed heard the bell but stayed just in case then realized he would look weird he walked to the two girls. "Would you two mind helping me...I'm new and I'm not sure where the next class is." he held out his schedule.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 01:51 AM

Luna blinked some and looked to Ed."uh...sure",she said blinking at his schedual and smirked."stick with me,we have almost all the smae classes",she then looked to Tom."he doesnt look so good"

Tom rested his head on his desk slowly calming down

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:57 AM

"I'm sure he's fine." Ed shrugged and smiled at her. "Shall we?" he gathered her bag for her. He wanted to make sure neither of them was hurt by that vampire.

"I guess I'll walk with you too make it a group adventure." Artemis chuckled gathering her things glad they had most of the same classes this year.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 02:08 AM

Tom looked up some,giving a small glare to the werewolf ,but in a way he was thankful,as soon as they left he woul get some,juice out of his bag...

Luna blinked when Ed gathered her baag."thanks",she said a small blush coing to her cheeks.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:18 AM

"Let's go then." Ed let Artemis lead the way to there next class making sure Luna was at his side.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 03:13 AM

Lune walked beside him and smield."so are you knew to rown Ed?"

Once the room was empty Tom chugged a bottle of "Juice",sighing he felt better and then headed for his next class,trying not smile seeing the three infront of him

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 03:29 AM

"Yes actually. My family just moved in to town." Erik smiled threw the lie. "Maybe I could get a tour some time?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 03:45 AM

Luce blinked a bit.WOW that guy was a flurt.

Luna blinked a bit and smield." sure Artemis and I know all the best places to be..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:39 PM

"Thanks for your help. I hope I'm not being to pushy." Erik wasn't use to humans though werewolves had the same emotion's so it couldn't be to hard.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 02:44 PM

Luna smiled a bit."anytime,and no your fine",she looked back to Tom."hey you should join us"

Tom blinked a bit surprised."oh uh...",he smiled."thanks",he said catching up with them

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 03:14 PM

Erik glared at the vampire over there heads hands clenching into fists.

Artemis scowled at Luna then walked faster when Tom joined them vanishing into there next class.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 05:33 PM

Tom walked quitely ignoreing the glare Eric had given. Though sighed as he entered after Atremis and sat beside her quickly."Hey, I just ,wanted to appologize for this morning ...i guess I''m just not a morning,person"

Luna blinked at all the glareing and the scowls going on.She looked up to Ed,gently taking her bag back."thanks,and everything okay?",she asked calmly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 08:01 PM

"I'm sorry I pushed your bike. I have anger issues." Artemis left it at that putting her bag on a seat for Luna.

"I know him...don't get involved with him he's trouble." Erik glanced at Tom to make sure he couldn't hear.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 08:06 PM

"so then...your both new to town then?",Luna said,catching on to the hint of his lies."and theres good in all people",she said calmly."i don't think he's that bad",she smiled at Ed sftly and went in smiling at Artemis's bag."thanks",she said grinning.

Tom smiled some.Then left her alone pulling out his school work

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 02:44 AM

"No is not to bad but he's still trouble." Ed grumbled and sat down wishing he could tell her exactly why Tom was trouble but he couldn't.

Artemis smiled at her friend then took her bag back. "Your welcome." she took out her notebook.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 03:44 PM

Tom sat quietly and gave a small glare to Ed.

Luna smiled gettingg out her note book,though she really wished she had her sketchbook.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 03:47 PM

Ed glared right back then smiled as the teacher entered starting to take notes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 05:30 PM

Luna sighed softly paying attention,though,the odd time she would doodle in the cornner of her note book,before they new it,it was lunch time. "finnnally",Luna said laughing ."FOOD",she called out and walked into the caffreterria."come on guys",she called to Artemis ,Ed and Tom who she had been making sure was part of the group. She blined and came to a stop when she spotted one of the schools jocks with her art book."oh no..."

Tom was surprised that Luna had included him i the group,though he wasn't sure about Ed being a part of it,though,had a feeling that Ed felt the same way about him.Though when they got to the cafriteria he stopped too and frowned at the boy with Luns'a art work.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 02:08 AM

"How on earth did he get that the teacher locked it away." Artemis growled and marched forward. "You give that back."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 02:18 AM

Luna followed closely."he has his ways",she said softly.

Tom looked to Ed."should we help?"

The jock looked to the girl and smiled."why?she's not supose to have it till the end of the day"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 02:40 AM

"You aren't suppose to have it either now give it back." Artemis growled ready to fight him for it.

"I think we might have to." Ed walked over sizing the jock up with a frown.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 03:18 AM

The jock smirked."now why would i do that,ive always loved Luna's art work,though,in need some adjustments",he said smirking and turned the book over showing red marker scribbeled all over her art.He looked to to Luce and Edward.'what do you two want?"

Luna stared and blinkd some tears coming into her eyes.She couldnt belive what she had ever seen in that jerk,they dated about a year back in the 9th grade.

Tom starred a moment and growled

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 03:55 AM

Artemis snatched the art book back and crushed the guys foot under her heel grounding down hard. "You ever come near Luna's stuff again you'll regret it." she pulled away as the teacher from there first class marched over. He was glaring at the jock "Your coming with me young man. I hope you enjoy being benched this session. I'm sorry Luna I had it locked in my draw but when I got back from lunch someone had broken into it."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 04:14 AM

Luna starred at the book. All her years of art. Ruined,she gently took the front Artimes and backed away."you should have just let me put it away", she said softly and then turning she ran out of the cafeteria.

Tom who was about to punch the jerk in the gut but blinked when Artimes crushed his foot then the teacher came. So he held in his own temper and stood back. Though he frowned when Luna ran off.