~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-20-2015, 03:15 AM

Name: Gemini Starr
Powers: She's a half-kitsune with some unique abilities.
Alias: Vixen
Bio: Gemini was born in Japan to an Irish mother and a kitsune father. At age sixteen, her kitsune powers suddenly expanded greatly. The result was a transformation that ultimately killed her parents. Since then, she lived alone, learning to control her powers. Recently, however, her powers intensified again, driving her to look for help in America.

Name: Steve Rogers
Alias:Captain America

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 10-21-2015 at 02:38 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 03:24 AM

Name: Aurora Hunter
Alias: Scarlet Fox
Bio: Lori was born with the ability to control fire which destroyed half the hospital when she cried for the first time. Her parents abandoned her shortly after so she grew up alone. When she was ten and convinced she would always be in an orphanage a man with powers like hers adopted her. With his help she grew to control her powers and even make friends. She is currently in possession of the man's wealth after he disappeared on a job for S.H.I.E.L.D. Her father was also in possession of the Fire stone one of the five element stones. When he vanished she lost the stone to Hyrda and has been after it to get it back ever since.
Picture:
Alias: She wears a red mask like Robin's

Name: Anthony Stark
Alias: IronMan
Bio: Tony is the CEO of Stark Industries and also know as IronMan. He wears a high-tech battle suit known as the Iron Man Armor, which grants him extraordinary strength, flight capabilities, and various on-board weaponry.
Picture:

Alias:

Last edited by finx15; 10-21-2015 at 02:24 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-20-2015, 03:42 AM

((Okay...would you make the opening post?))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 03:54 AM

((Meh))
Tony wondered threw the Avengers tower it had been a year since the world had been attacked by aliens and Pepper had dumped him not really giving a reason other then she was tired of his crap. He sighed as he filled a cup with his favorite booze trying to avoid sleep so he wouldn't have to deal with another one of his nightmares.

Last edited by finx15; 10-20-2015 at 04:16 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-20-2015, 04:03 AM

Down in one of the sub-levels, Steve was hitting a punching bag, keeping himself fit as usual. He still wasn't fully comfortable around the others, so he spent most of his time training.

Gemini looked up at the tower in wonder. She had nowhere else to go, but she was afraid to even knock on the door. Still, having no choice, she slowly walked closer and knocked loudly, half hoping no one would answer but desperately needing them to at the same time.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:20 AM

"Sir someone is at the door. " A voice echoed from the ceiling. "Thanks Jarvis." Tony put the scotch down and headed for the door wishing he had thought to program Jarvis his A.I. butler with the ability to open the front door. As he opened the door be made a mental note to do just that. "Can I help you?" He smiled playfully when he saw the girl who had knocked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-20-2015, 04:30 AM

Gemini looked around, avoiding eye contact. "I...I don't really know...where else to go..." She stammered, unsure how to go about what she needed to say. She decided to just go ahead with it. "I need help. I have nowhere else to go, and I don't know this country very well, but I heard stories...I have these powers, but I can't control them. It's getting dangerous. I'm scared...please help..." She was shaking by the end, looking truly terrified.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2015, 01:50 PM

"Well if you have powers I would say go to professor Xavier's school for the gifted." Tony examined the girl then sighed. "I guess you can come in and sit for a while." He let the girl in. "We aren't really full of people who have powers...less you count Thor but I wouldn't since his powers come from a hammer." He went back to his glass of scotch. "Want some?" He asked taking a sip. "Oh yeah. Hey Cap we got a visitor." He called up to the man knowing that it was only the two of them in the whole building. "I'm afraid it's just Steve and I the others are out either saving the world or in Bruce's case most likely relaxing on a beach." He smirked downing the scotch in one gulp.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-21-2015, 02:11 AM

Gemini's nose scrunched up slightly. "I don't drink." She said politely. "I already went to the professor...I was turned away. I am not a mutant, and my...power...disturbed quite a lot of the students there. I am not sure what I thought you could do, but I had to try something..." A troubled expression crossed her face and she gasped, grabbing her head with both hands. She took a few steps backwards and found herself against a wall. After a moment, she relaxed, almost collapsing against the wall. "You...you are drowning."

Wiping his brow, Steve sighed. If there was a visitor, it would probably be a good idea for him to go say hello. He knew Tony wasn't up to making a good impression recently. He headed up the stairs and entered the room just in time to hear the girl say someone was drowning. "Drowning? Who? And why?" He asked, looking between the girl and Tony. The girl looked about 18 years old and terrified. "Who is this, and what exactly is going on?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 02:22 AM

"Don't you give me that look." Tony glared at Steve as he poured himself another drink. "I haven't gotten that far in the conversation." he sighed. "Now who's drowning?"

((Going to change my girl around.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-21-2015, 02:34 AM

((That's okay, Wolfie is doing the same thing XD))

Steve rolled his eyes and went to help the girl into a chair. "Here, sit down. Let's start at the beginning, okay? What's your name, and why are you here?" He asked the fear-stricken girl.

Gemini sighed shakily. "He is drowning. In fear." She said, pointing to Tony. She shook her head. "My name is Gemini Starr. I came here because I had nowhere else to go. I arrived in this country a month ago from Japan, where I was born. I recently came into possession of a power that I can't control, but I have no way of getting rid of it. By all accounts, I shouldn't even have it...the whole situation is unheard-of."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 02:57 AM

"Can you smell fear?" Tony asked already starting to feel the buzz of the alcohol of course he was five glasses in he didn't respond to the drowning in fear jab and just sipped his drink examining the girl. "You don't sound Japanese." he smirked a little thinking he would love to have a chance with a Japanese girl.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-21-2015, 03:04 AM

Gemini scowled. "Not exactly...though you're close. I am an empath. I can sense the feelings of others, but this recent power has amplified that ability." She explained. "My mother was Irish. I grew up speaking both English and Japanese, so my accent is different." She said.

"Amplifies it how, exactly?" Steve asked, trying to cut down on the tension.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 03:31 AM

Tony just shrugged "just stay out of my mind." he scowled at Steve then set his cup down which was somehow empty again. He grimaced thinking it better to stop drinking before he started to slur his words. "A half Irish girl huh?" he gave her a playful smirk. "I think I might be part Irish but who knows." he chuckled. "Stay here if you want the others will be home tomorrow." he gripped the counter as he stumbled a little. "Steve you know the lock code." he headed for his room not liking the idea that the girl could see in his mind or whatever.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-21-2015, 03:57 AM

"Trust me, I don't want to know your thoughts. Your emotions are a mess." Gemini said. She looked at Steve. "I don't suppose he's more pleasant sober?" She asked.

Steve sighed. "Not really, though at least he can be witty...we don't get to see that very often, though." He said. He looked again at the girl. "Don't, okay? You'll only get hurt."

Gemini blinked. "Don't what?"

"Don't get attracted to him. Don't try to save him. I can already tell you're the type to try."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 04:03 AM

Tony ignored the two of them and flopped into his bed running a hand threw his hand wondering why he had invited Steve to stay at the tower. He sighed planning on leaving in the morning so that he wouldn't have to put up with the goody, goody Captain who should know by know that he was an OK guy." With a scowl he tossed his pillow aside "Jarvis turn out the lights will you?" "Yes sir." Jarvis responded turning the lights off. Tony lay staring at the ceiling until he fell into a drunken sleep.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-21-2015, 04:07 AM

((Timeskip?))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2015, 04:35 AM

Tony woke with a God like hang over with a groan he got up and took a shower with the addition of aspirin he felt at least good enough to function. With a sigh he told Jarvis to start breakfast and to send someone to the lab with it. He went to the lab and began to work on another one of his toys.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2015, 02:56 AM

Steve was up at dawn as usual, but instead of going to work out he went to check on the guest. He found her in the kitchen, cooking. "You know, this place basically does that for us." He said.

Gemini looked up. "Yes, I figured that out when a voice from nowhere scolded me. He's very helpful, though. He's teaching me how to make pancakes." She said, seeming a bit more cheerful than the day before.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:16 AM

"She was very insistent." Jarvis said from the ceiling. "I can only do so much to stop people from doing things.* he sounded slightly annoyed. "But the help is nice. He's down in the lab if you would be so kind to bring Mr. Stark some breakfast."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2015, 03:21 AM

Gemini looked slightly ashamed. "I only wanted to help...I am not used to having things done for me." She said apologetically. "I'll bring it down!" She offered, trying again to be helpful.

"I'm not sure you should do that." Steve said, remembering how she had reacted to Tony the day before. However, he quickly found that he was talking to no one, as Gemini had already gone. "She's...eager."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:55 AM

"I'm hoping she can actually get Mr. Stark to eat." Jarvis sounded amused. Tony meanwhile was underneath one of his computer desks trying to fix a loose line when he heard the door he assumed it was Steve. "Leave the tray over by the red light old man." he teased gesturing with one hand to the top of a table that had a single red light on it.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2015, 04:03 AM

Gemini blinked. "I think you're wrong." She said, setting the tray down. Turning herself upside-down, she looked to see what he was doing. "You have no intention of actually eating, do you?"

Steve shook his head and took his breakfast. "Apparently it's literally impossible to keep women away from him." He mused.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:09 AM

Tony jumped when the girl appeared slamming his head against the bottom of the table. "**** me." He growled rubbing his forehead. "I'll eat when I get to it." He grumbled. "Is the capsicale mad at me? Usually he brings it down so he can give me a great speech about the importance of breakfast." He smirked a little.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2015, 04:14 AM

Gemini snorted, trying not to laugh. "No, I offered to bring it. I didn't give him a chance to say no." She said. "I wanted to apologize for freaking out yesterday. If it helps, I can't actually read minds. I just pick up on it if someone's emotions are very strong. Do you skip breakfast that often?"