Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-24-2016, 06:02 AM

"There's also the fact that we know to much about each other," Ren replied.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-24-2016, 06:11 AM

"Too much is expected." Yang smirked as they approached the church. "It's huge." She muttered as they walked up. The giant statue in the center of the entrance stairwell was ugly. She wouldn't say it but it was. She had a feeling this was the father.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-24-2016, 06:16 AM

"Of course it would be huge, just like your chest," Ren muttered so that only Yang could hear him once they made it to the church. Though he had to admit the statue in the front of it was ugly as hell and hoped that this wasn't the father...though he had a feeling that was the case.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-24-2016, 06:24 AM

She had to resist the urge to punch him, not wanting to raise suspicion yet. They entered the hall and she looked around at it in marvel. She had a feeling this was created by Father Cornello, and the detail was pretty damn good. She saw a man standing at the end, dressed as you'd expect the father of a church to be. At least he didn't look as bad as that statue.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-24-2016, 06:34 AM

"Good evening Rose, and who are your friends?" Peter asked once the trio had entered and made their way towards him.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-24-2016, 06:43 AM

"Good evening Father. These are the Elric brothers. They wanted to speak with you." Rose was very polite, standing before the man of faith who had helped her town.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-24-2016, 06:51 AM

"Ah, so these are the Elric brothers that I've heard so much about. It's a pleasure having you visit Reole," he said though silently wondering why they were here. It couldn't be because of his false miracles...right?

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-24-2016, 07:03 AM

"It's nice to finally meet you Father. We heard of many amazing things you've done, and we wanted to talk to you." Yang smiled politely

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-24-2016, 07:08 AM

"Please, ask away. If it is within my power to answer, I will do as such," he replied. "Though perhaps tomorrow will be better? I assume you had a long walk through the desert and want to get the sand out."

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-24-2016, 07:22 AM

"Tomorrow... Sure. I think a rest would be nice. What do you think Ren?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-24-2016, 07:26 AM

"It would probably be for the best if we rested," he said, agreeing with his sibling.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-29-2016, 12:35 AM

"Then please, follow my assistant and he shall take you to your room." Cornello smiled, motioning to the man beside him who gave a polite greeting and motioning for them to follow him.

Yang was quiet as she had a very bad feeling about this. It wasn't abnormal for her to be paranoid in a new situation but this was different. There was a tension that arose quickly upon Cornello's offer to go with his assistant. She gave Ren a look upon entering the room, waiting until she was sure they were alone. "You feel it too?" She asked quietly.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-29-2016, 02:23 AM

"I sense it as well, though what it is exactly...I'm not sure. We should probably keep our guard up at all times while in this place," Ren commented.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-29-2016, 04:05 AM

"Something isn't right here, so just be prepared... We may not be 'resting' long." Yang said, before laying back on the bed.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-29-2016, 04:16 AM

"You forget that I don't need as much rest as you Tai" Ren replied, not wanting to risk giving away true information if they were being watched somehow.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-29-2016, 04:24 AM

"And I rest to much." Yang commented as she looked at all entrances within the room. Two windows, a closest and the door. In her mind, she also noted the bookshelf. 'As long as it's not cliched.' She absentmindedly thought before looking at the ceiling.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-29-2016, 04:29 AM

"That you do. I think you get it from mother," he admitted before dodging a pillow that was thrown at his face. "Still though...what do you think that feeling we both have is?" he asked.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-29-2016, 04:38 AM

"What else do you think it is? My paranoid only pertains to one thing anymore." She eyed Ren carefully. "You know how people love State Alchemists."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-29-2016, 04:44 AM

"So the better question to ask what is the Father hiding" Ren commented.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-29-2016, 04:54 AM

"If rumors are true, and he has the stone... It could be a lot of things. Ren, I might have you do some stealth around here. You are so much better at it then me." She laughed

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-29-2016, 05:39 AM

"It helps when you know how to conceal the sounds metal makes. And then there's also the fact that I don't have to worry about my chest either," he teased.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-29-2016, 05:59 AM

"I dread if that gets out. It's easier to slip under the radar being thought of as a guy."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-30-2016, 12:04 AM

"True. I still remember when Winter found you out though," Ren said with a light laugh. That was definitely a day to remember. "And I'll scout the place while you get some sleep."

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-30-2016, 03:47 AM

"Don't expect me to sleep much." She laughed before closing her eyes.She did fall asleep, not realizing that her brother had left the room to do his scouting. But a scraping noise caused her to get roused from her sleep. She shifted, regaining her barrings but keeping her eyes closed. Footsteps and they were clearly not Ren. She was use to hearing that when she'd wake up at night due to how little he slept, if he did at all, that the slightest difference would give her cause for alarm. She waited patiently for her chance to strike. It was the moment silence fell and a hand touched her in an aggressive manor that she sprung into action, grabbing her assailant and flipping him over her, rolling her body so she rolled out of bed at the same time. The attacker hit his head on the ground as she quickly sprung up and looked around.

They only sent one person? The blow knocked him out, but she saw a cloth in his hand. "They were trying to drug me..." She muttered before noticing the bookshelf moved revealing a passage. "Come on! I called it! So cliched!" All those books she read on the trains jaded her thoughts sometimes. She couldn't wait for Ren, knowing that they would be on alert for her when the guy never showed back up with her. Her shouting also didn't help, that outburst uncalled for. Quickly, Yang rushed the passage and started running quickly. It was long, winding and had slopes that led down. Bends and turns, with the odd dead end seemed to litter the place as she approached... where ever she was going.

Her thoughts went to Ren for a moment, before moving to Rose. Yang got a sinking feeling, hoping that she didn't drag the poor girl into trouble. It wasn't long before a door came into view, and Yang came to a sliding halt. It was a rather large door, designed in a way similar to those on the ground level. She wasn't sure how deep she was, or if Ren was nearby, but it was time to get to business. Slowly opening the door, She peered in carefully before opening it fully and walking in. "A Dungeon huh?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-30-2016, 05:12 AM

Ren moved silently through the halls, trying to find anything that could explain why he had the feeling that both he and Yang were feeling. Seeing the father, he kept to the shadows and silently followed him. Overhearing the Father, he scowled after hearing how he was controlling the town with his 'Miracles' and sermons.

Seeing him say something, he noticed one of the people he was with head off to the eastern areas, assuming they were suspicious of both 'Tai" and himself. How though, he had no clue. Seeing them enter through a side door, he debated about following them or not for a few seconds before his advanced hearing (thanks to the mechanics his sister came up with) heard a thud and Yang mutter something about cliche's and shook his head.

"Guess I better go see if she needs help" he muttered.