tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 04:59 AM

(wow, right as you get on my internet dies XD i seem to be lucky today)

he smiled though it was not a pleasant one "what if i were not to find out the charade?" he pulled the boy closer by his wrist. "i cannot marry two wives and noone will question it if i do not produce an heir" his smile grew wider "i offer you an exchange, i do not expose you, and you stay my wife until my brother's wife bears child" he leaned back slightly though he still did not let go

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 05:33 AM

Flustered by the closeness, Evan blushed vividly. "I- If I agree, will my family be spared execution?" he asked timidly.
He worried his lower lip as he gazed up at the taller male, feeling very much like a bug about to be crushed underneath a boot.
He did not dismiss the lack of friendliness in the Princes smile, and a chill ran up his spine.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 05:50 AM

"of course, the provided a bride suitable to my tastes after-all" he let go of the other's hand and stood up. he waited for the boy to gather himself and rise as well. "as my wife you belong to me, and only me." he pushed back his hair and walked away "i hope you understand what you've agreed to"

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 05:58 AM

A bride suitable to his tastes?
Evan nodded dumbly, confused deeply. He was after all quite naive in matters such as this.
Truth be told his Mother thought him quite strange, since he had not felt the stirrings of longing for women. He did not crave the touch of anyone.
What did the Prince mean by belonging only to him?
The thoughts lay heavy on Evans mind as he slipped silently back into the palace.
~~~ Time skip, a few hours later~~~
Constance had drawn Evan a warm bath and left the boy to his own devices. He slipped out of the heavy gown and folded it, and its under clothing neatly and placed them on a table, before slipping into the bath.
He was still thinking about what the Prince had said to him earlier, and had yet to come to a conclusion as to the meaning of his words.
Sighing exhaustedly, he stared up at the ceiling before allowing himself to slide underneath the water completely.
"Everything is so complicated..." he thought to himself.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 06:04 AM

he was pleased to say the least when the steward found him wandering the halls back to his cabinet. he even smiled. the steward taken back was almost timid 'so my lord is no longer upset by..his, um union?' he did not flinch though only through training. his prince was known as much for his temper as his charm. "no at all, in fact i have come to the conclusion that she is perfectly fine. in fact i do not think a better choice could have been made." he left the other still in his tracks and continued to his rooms.

Auspicious Beginnings
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 06:31 AM

An hour later he emerged from the bath. He dried off and dressed in a simple cotton night gown, feeling strange about the lack of pants.
Settling down on the huge bed, he covered himself with the blankets and closed his eyes.
His dreams were about his child hood, about the times he and Evangeline shared together in the woods outside of their home.
She was always the active one, the bold one... Everything his parents had wished he would be.
Whenever they played together, he was always the princess, and she was always the dashing Knight.
He was happy that she had left with her gypsy lover. She had seen the look in her eyes when she talked about him, it was true love.
Something that her parents could not accept.
"Maybe one day they will learn to be happy for her" he thought while he dozed.
His long eyelashes fluttered against his cheeks during the night, as he lay oblivious to the world around him.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 06:42 AM

the next day he was up with the servants. he felt invigorated and it showed. he went out and helped tend the dovecote, he was first to morning mass. he was fair and lenient during his morning duties. rumors began floating around that he and the lady from the duchy of swanson were seem together in the prince's pleasure garden among the flowers. he paid them no mind, they could say what they would. he kept his cheerful demeanor though to the morning meal