Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 08-05-2011, 12:19 AM

This is a one on one rp between moons and I.. feel free to read but do not post.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 12:48 AM

Name :Toby
height: 5'9
appearance
likes Music, girls, and food
dislikes drunks, fighting for survival, and stuck up people

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 01:15 AM

Name: Dalea Minstone
Height: 5'4
Dislikes: Bars, raiders and being stuck inside

Last edited by The_Moons_Whisper; 09-22-2011 at 10:38 PM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 01:29 AM

Toby walked through the city gates late one night, looking for a place to stay. He wandered around the town looking , but everywhere was closed for the night and not taking anymore guests. He yawned and stretched his arms out as he walked backwards looking at the buildings. they were beautiful. He decided to climb a tree to get a better look of things. There was a palace whose lights were lit in some room and in others it was completely dark. The whole city was visible that night as it was a clear night and the moon was full.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 01:36 AM

Dalea smiled as she climbed down from her window. She was like a monkey! Nobody ever thought she'd climb down from the thrid floor. She got to the ground and crouched on the grass, wrapping her cloak around her. She then moved out and strode right past a gaurd who was snoozing on the job. She never ratted him out. One, because he was her friend. Two, because it would reveal that she went out at night. She walked down the path from the palace and smiled to herself. It was just too easy getting out of her home. It was more like a prison to her. She couldn't believe people looked up at it and wished they lived in a place like this. She worked her way through the thinly populater streets. It was mostly just people who stayed out late or got drunk that was out this time of night.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 02:36 AM

Toby yawned again. This was a fairly quiet city. there were a few people out, but no one that particularly caught his eye. He yawned yet again and shook his head before climbing onto the nearby roof. He was silent and stepped quickly. He thought to himself that he would probably find a better place to sleep closer to the palace, and that he needed to stop yawning. he rubbed his eyebrow and ran across the rooftops.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 02:43 AM

Dalea smiled to herself as she cut through an alleyway, she stopped though when something caught her eye. "Teddy. Teddy, are you here?" A dirty little boy came up to her and smiled, his front tooth missing. "Hello, Deedee." He held out his arms and she picked him up. Her hood fell back, but she didn't do anything to put it back on. Her golden hair was plainly visible from above, but she was too far back into the alley for someone to see that. "How have you been? Been getting enough to eat?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 02:55 AM

Toby quickly jumped from building to building. He jumped over an alley, and glimpsed something light gold. He turned back and got on his knees and spied upon whet he realized was a young woman. She was really from behind too, her hair was such a pretty color. He watched silently as she interacted with the young boy.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 03:00 AM

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I know you have. I can feel the meat on your bones." The boy giggled and squirmed in his arms. "Ok, sissy." She smiled and set him down. "How about you go inside this place and hand this to the man inside?" She handed him a piece of paper and a coin. "He knows what to do with it and you will get some more food." The boy nodded and smiled. "Ok, Deedee." He hurried inside and she smiled lovingly after the small boy. She regained her presence and put her hood back on. She exited the alley and headed back down the road to a small inn.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 03:41 AM

Toby followed her silently, curious about her. Such a kind heart... He smiled to himself as he misstepped and fell onto a group of drunks. "Awe damnit..." he mumbled to himself and got ready to fight as the man realized what happened. He prepared him self, but quickly apologized to the man. The man had friends, as it turned out, andd they all had weapons of some sort. "Damnit." he said again when the man charged at him.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 03:45 AM

Dalea had heard the comotion and turned on her heel. She worried it was Teddy, she raced over to see what was going on, then frowned. Not many people in the kingdom knew what she looked like, so if she got involved it wouldn't be a big deal. She saw a young man being attacked by three large and obviously drunk men with weapons. That wasn't fair at all. She ran up and in one sweeping motion, took the first guy down, her hood flying back. She knew drunks to be slower witted than her at her peak, so she stood by the man with a sword at his throat. "What are you doing?" Most drunks stopped when someone was in danger of dying.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 04:58 AM

Toby looked over after punching another guy in the face, " I can take care of myself, miss..." he said and knocked the third guy out with one hit. He then knocked the board out of the other guy's hands and proceeded to get into a fist fight. the man landed a couple punches, but most of them toby evaded. He yawned again while dodging a blow to the neck and dealt one himself, landing it perfectly, causing the drunk man to stumble back. this gave toby enough room to draw his own blade. It was a black and blue katana. the blade was platinum and shone in the moonlight. he put the blade to the mans neck who stopped in his tracks and put his hands up. "I'm sorry! It's sorry! Forgive me!" He said.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 05:03 AM

Dalea kept the man she had on the ground with the tip of her sword to his throat. Her sword was made for her. It was about the length of her leg and light. She was made for speed, but she could duke it out with the best. Of course, nobody knew that but her gaurds and trainers. She watched the young man until the man begged forgiveness. "Release him." She told the young man, then looked at the begging man. "Collect you friends and go home. If I see you again this eve I will not be merciful." She was using her princess' command type of look. Just the air about her made her seem worthy of obeying.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 05:15 AM

Toby obliged after a moment. He watched as the men gathered the passed out one and left, pulling the one between them, trying to run. it was quite a sight. Toby turned to the young woman, keeping his blade out. "Who are you?" he asked, wondering what was her deal with having that tone in her voice. "She must be someone special... those clothes seem too delicate to come from this part of the city..." he thought to himself.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 05:20 AM

Dalea looked small and fragile once again and she sheathed her sword. She knew this man wouldn't hurt her. He didn't seem the type to hurt a young girl. She looked at him though with a nonviolent exression, but it wasn't happy either. "Thats not really your business. But, I think I at least deserve your name, mister."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 05:33 AM

"It is too my business. at least it is if i'm going to properly thank her..." he thought as he said, "My name? It's Toby." He looked around and sheathed his sword. he didn't really like the look on the young lady's face for some reason. It made him feel like he had done something wrong. Like she was scowling at him in a way. He looked her in the eyes and asked, "What's yours?"

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 05:36 AM

Dalea looked at him calmly. She thought she was handling this civily, then an odd look entered his eyes. She nodded her head. "I'm Dee. Nice to meet you." She bowed halfway and looked around. "Well, it really isn't safe to walk around at night...not that I'm worried about your safety anymore. But, if you stayed somewhere for the night it would cause less trouble."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 05:46 AM

He smiled, "Yeah, but every where's closed for the night." He shook his head. "I was considering sleeping in a tree, but that gets uncomfortable after a while, and the ground is just plain dangerous..." He smiled at her, his eyes calm. "Anyways, Thank you for assisting me, Dee. I appreciate it."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-05-2011, 01:38 PM

Dalea looked thoughtful, then smiled a little. "I could find you a place to sleep." She was thinking of someone she knew that lived nearby. She may be grumpy when she wakes up, but she's always ready for company.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-05-2011, 11:28 PM

"Really?! That would be wonderful!" He smiled his best smile at her before frowning a second later. "But what if they say no?" he asked, thinking bout how late it was.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 12:49 AM

Dalea shook her head as if to deny the possibility. She walked up to him and smiled. "She's up late alot anyway. She usually takes in travelers when the inns are full or closed." She started to walk off down the road and motioned for him to follow.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-06-2011, 01:56 AM

Toby made a face, but followed without complaint. "So, where'd you learn to use a sword like that?" he asked, curious. He figured she had had proper training to use it.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 01:59 AM

Dalea glanced back at him, then kept walking. "My father taught me." It wasn't a complete lie. Her father WAS skilled with a sword and participated in a few of her lessons.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 08-06-2011, 02:59 AM

"So where are we going?" he asked, curious. He yawned and continued following her. He hoped they would arrive soon.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 03:03 AM

She sighed. He was sure impatient. "Well, in about a block down the road, there is a stable. She lives in the house beside it."