musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 11-09-2014, 05:27 AM

"Ashleigh, you may be excused. I'm going to have a word with them" the Pharaoh said sternly. Ashleigh nodded and left to find the new guest.
I hope you are satisfied she thought, I told you letting them under the school this young was a bad idea.

"Yeah, my second mum loves Sci-Fi" Laria amitted...then remembered.
"RUBY!" She exclaimed, and tried to get out of her bed.

"So you tried to kill Ashleigh, but now wanting to apologize for it?" Aki asked, stunned for what she heard.

Ruby finally opened her eyes.
Where am I? she thought as she slowly got up in her bed, And why am I still alive? She turned to see Gabriel sitting at her bedside.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-16-2014, 08:12 PM

Michael put his hand on her shoulder. "Easy, what you did with the essence in that ring did a number on you." He said, gently.

Dartz nodded. "It is true that I was being influenced by the Orichalcos stone, but I was still in control of my actions." He replied.

"How are you doing?" The angel asked softly. "You were touch-and-go there for a while."

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-16-2014 at 08:17 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 12-18-2014, 02:35 AM

"But....I don't know if she survived or not" the girl protested, "I need to know!"

There was a long silence after that. Aki sat next to Dartz to have a look at the coin.
"It looks like it has some sort of seal on it" she pointed out.

"What happened? All I remember was so much pain" Ruby replied, "And now I'm here."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-31-2015, 09:15 PM

"Shh, chill." Michael said. "She survived. I don't know if she's awakened or not yet, but she's stable."

Dartz studied the coin as well, nodding. "It's not the Orichalcos seal, which is a small plus. But it isn't any that I recognize right off the bat either, which means we'll have to do our research." He said. He sighed. "This is going to be a riot..."

Gabriel was silent for several moments. "You...got in the way of Kaimiri, or someone with part of his power." He replied at length.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-03-2015, 12:44 AM

“Thank goodness. I didn’t want her to die, not after…..” and then, Laria broke down crying.

Aki had a closer look at the seal.
“I think I seen that somewhere before. Long story, but I think it has to be something with an angel myth” she said.

Silence filled the air. Nothing was exchanged between the two for a while.
“How’s Miku?” she asked Gabriel.

Rose headed down the dungeons to see their captive prisoner. On the way, she clutched her head……

A family of five was sitting in the green grass in Alantias. The children giggled and ran around while the parents watched. Everything was perfect. One of the twins turned…..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-02-2015, 07:46 PM

"She'll live." Micheal replied. "Well, we think she will, in any case...."

Dartz looked to her. "What myth was this?" He asked.

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 03-04-2015 at 07:13 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-03-2015, 04:15 AM

((You mean Micheal....))
"It's relating to a myth of a group of Guardians. There is a total of 6. One who will lead, and five to protect. Their job is to protect the universe. They were wiped out thanks to a massicre by one angel. Two survived. One who was training, and the other one, a surviver. They say that there will be a new group, but no one knows about their identity. That symbol is their mark."

"You think? YOU THINK???" Ashleigh exclaimed, "She better or else I will hunt you down!"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-04-2015, 03:21 AM

"Who's the leader?" No sooner than Dartz had asked the question than an explosion rocked the ship. "What was that?!"

Haine stumbled. She'd been looking something up in the library with Takano. "That didn't sound good."

Micheal leaned away. "I'm only the messenger!" He said.

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 05-04-2015 at 04:14 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-04-2015, 04:17 AM

"Well, lets go and check it out!" Aki exclaimed, "This won't be an adventure without something like that happen!"

Before the angel said another word, there was an sound of an explosion that was coming from outside.
"Ok, what was that?" she demanded.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-06-2015, 11:15 PM

Dartz was a bit more hesitant. Eventually, he sighed. "...Right." He said, heading for the bridge. Technically he was supposed to remain in sickbay, in case of casualties, but he'd trained his staff...and with their track record so far, having a healer on the bridge may not be a bad idea.

Michael started to rise. "Something bad."

Selena came onto the bridge when the lift doors opened. She saw on the screen their attackers--three ships, one of which she judged to be about twice the size of her own--and a holographic tactical map in the center the bridge, with the tactical people around it, marking where they were, enemies, parts of the station complex, possible flight paths...everything in a fight.

She let out a sigh. Just once, she'd like to not have to fight.

She came up to her exec. "What's our status out there?" She asked.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-08-2015, 11:53 AM

Aki followed Dartz.
"That doesn't sound good at all" she said.

"We have to check it out" Ashleigh said. Then she got out of bed to find out herself collasping on the floor.
Why am I still weak? I should've recovered by now she thought.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-26-2015, 01:38 AM

Dartz shook his head. Another blast shook the ship. "My guess is we're being attacked." He hit the call button for the lift as he spoke.

"Take it easy, Ash." Michael said, helping the woman up. "You've still not fully recovered."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 11:59 AM

"Then we better head to where Selena is. I guess she would have to go and checked it out already" Aki sighed.

"Then you have to go in my place. Find out what's happening, then report back as soon as you can.....after you gotten me back into bed" Ashleigh told Michael.
I hate being helpless!! she thought angerly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 06-15-2015, 06:56 PM

Dartz nodded. "That would be the bridge." He replied as the lift arrived and the doors opened.

Micheal shot her a grin. "I can go one step better."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 06-16-2015, 01:28 AM

"Like what? You know that I can't do anything when I'm in this state!!" Ashleigh shot back, "And they need me!!!"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 06-18-2015, 09:12 PM

"I can link my senses with yours. Whatever I see and hear, you will." Michael replied. "It's a common spell, among all spellcasters."

"Hold that lift!" Haine called as the two were stepping in. Fast on her heels was Takano, pulling his jacket back on.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 06-18-2015, 09:31 PM

"I think that's a good idea" Laria said, "I just hate it when something like this happens, I can't do anything." Then she sighed.

Miku looked outside of the window and sighed.
"This bites. There is nothing I can do at this point. I'm a total outcast" she said to no-one in particular.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-03-2015, 08:25 PM

Michael put a hand on her shoulder. "It's not permanent. You'll recover, I promise. Just don't try pushing yourself too hard." He said. "Now, let's enact that spell."

Dartz paused as the teens came up to them. "Miss Kaiba? Mr. Jonouchi? Is something the matter?"

"The ship's being attacked." Haine said. "Pretty sure that fills the bill of 'something wrong'."

"We're heading up to he bridge, too." Takano added. "We might be able to do something."

Dartz bit down a sigh. "I can't let you." He said as the lift arrived. "It's dangerous, and you're both inexperienced."

"I'm a mage. And Takano's bonded with Hermos. I'd say we're qualified." Haine reasoned.

Dartz opened his mouth to reply, when he was interrupted.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-05-2015, 04:44 AM

"But you are not trained for anything like this. Not only that, you aren't also trained under Omega" Aki replied, standing behind Dartz, "Until you are up to par, I think you should let us deal with this."
Looks like we are on our own she thought to herself, And we are not going to let those newbies kill themselves. Training is one thing, but being under Omega's Training? That's another thing.

"I still don't trust you. It will take more than a spell to get on my level" Ashleigh replied sternly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-05-2015, 10:12 PM

Takano sighed silently, backing off. Haine, on the other hand, didn't take it so calmly.

The woman bristled. "Damn it all...you're saying we're incompetent?"

Takano held up his hands as Haine's aura started to crackle. "Hey, calm down. She didn't say that."

Haine glared at him. It was times like this where Takano had to admit that she looked a lot like her ancestor, Seto. "Omega training or not, I'm a trained spellcaster. I'm from a family of spellcasters, and the head of Kaiba Corporation. I won't stand here and believe that we're as 'unprepared' as you believe."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-05-2015, 10:27 PM

"But Kaiba trained under Omega, and it was instated by the Magic Department that any newcomers, no matter how skilled they are, must be trained under Omega if they are going to be taking part of any missions." Aki replied sternly, "Affiliates or not, the rule still applies."
Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and standing right there, was a guy in a Duel Runner outfit, 2 girls also in a Duel Runner Outfit and one with long black hair. The girls had a bracelet which was on the same arm.
"Ok, this isn't the track..." said the male.

"Damn you Sakura Kamikaze. You made me to go into this mess" Rei cursed under her breath looking at the medical supplies. There has to be something to help her ease her pain.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-05-2015, 10:36 PM

Dartz let out a sigh. "This just got a little more complicated."

"No kidding," Takano muttered.

Haine still looked like she wanted to strangle the Atlantean and the Signer when the newcomers showed up. "Who the f--"

It was that moment when Rin showed up. "What even...this isn't where I'm supposed to be." She said.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-05-2015, 10:56 PM

As soon as Haine looked at the group, the male qucikly pulled down his goggles.
"I think that you got him embarrassed." said one of the girls, "I'm Yuzu, and this is Selena, and the one in the goggles, is Yuya. I don't know who the other girl is sadly."

"Now where is it?" Rei told herself, looking for something in particular, "I need it to ease the pain."

Last edited by musasgal; 10-07-2015 at 09:38 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-07-2015, 09:32 PM

Dartz almost said something about the name. Almost. This is going to be confusing. He thought.

Addressing the kids--they were younger than Haine and Takano!--he asked, "How did you get here, and why?"

Rin saw the girl going for something...well, bad. "Hey, what're you doing?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-07-2015, 10:22 PM

Yuzu held up her bracelet.
"This thing" she replied, "Selena has one too as well, but in a different design."
"Yuzu, which is worse? A dimention war or being teleported to a different place here where is getting attacked....in space?" Yuya groaned, still wearing his goggles.

"Something to ease the pain. I'm depressed alright?" Rei snarled back.