OrangeJuice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-03-2008, 09:53 PM

Okay this is mostly a hangout for me and all of meh buddies yo. We are sum sexy pr0n hot mamas and papas and we are tryin to earn our stars.

But if you want to hang out and become a buddy too yo, you can maybe gets free arts from us. If you get art be forewarned because it will prolly be sexah arts.
:drool:

Oh and we are verruh busy people with being such hot mamas and papas so any art we do will be prolly kinda few and far between, and you'll have to have a sexy and inspiring avi, and prolly have to really stick around to prove you're committed and stuff. Yea. . .

If you want to join this list just let us know how many freebies you want to do, or if you want to do random ones, and give us a link to samples. Kthnx. <3

Artists
Chrome might give out 1 -3ish some kinda something of arts. :yes:
Cassidy Rose might give out 1 or 2 arts. :yes:
Junnith might give out some sketchy doodly arts. :yes:
Miv would prolly give out arts if she wasn't in mexico. :ninja:
Merrow will give out a few arts for pretty avatars until she goes to bed ea. day :yes:

Samples:
Chrome : Look in my album.
Cassidy Rose Samples under freebies and in DA
Junnith [coming soon]
Merrow deviantart for samples

Last edited by OrangeJuice; 08-06-2008 at 05:56 PM..

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 08-03-2008, 09:54 PM

This is all that is left that I am questing from the event.

Quest:
Done

Last edited by Cassidy Rose; 08-10-2008 at 04:16 AM..

OrangeJuice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-03-2008, 09:56 PM

Miv's List!

up next? moon items

Last edited by OrangeJuice; 08-06-2008 at 05:57 PM..

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 09:57 PM

I want to try and get ALL the special event common items.

I'm going to start with these items and then go back down the list!

Silver/Moon
*finished*

Tattoos:
*finished*

"Rock Star" Named Items
*finished*

"Galaxy" Named Items
*finished*

"Star/Starlight" Named Items
*finished*

"Sun/Sunlit" Named Items
*finished*

Random Black/Gold Items
*finished*

"Centurion" Named Items
Centurion Gold Breastplate (F) = 10 tokens
Centurion Bronze Breastplate (F) = 10 tokens
Centurion Gold Helmet = 9 tokens
Centurion Bronze Helmet = 9 tokens
Centurion Gold Shield = 8 tokens
Centurion Bronze Shield = 8 tokens
= 54 total tokens

Remaining Make-up Eye 6
*finished*

:insane:

Last edited by CHR0ME; 08-10-2008 at 03:35 AM..

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 08-03-2008, 09:58 PM

Yay!! Thank you chrome luff for making the thread for us and others ^^

*giggles* Sorry, I didn't know you still needed to reserve or I wouldn't have posted XD

Last edited by Cassidy Rose; 08-03-2008 at 10:19 PM..

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 10:01 PM

its ok i was just saving it in case miv wanted a front page post

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 10:02 PM

Okays ^^
I love the items they brought out for the event. Soooo pretty!! I think I actually want all of them or most XD

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 10:06 PM

I'm thinking of offering art for items a little later... thinking about making a list of the items and then like crossing them off as i get them, lol.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 10:07 PM

That sounds like a good idea XD We could both set that up

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 10:12 PM

yepperz. that's why i reserved a post for miv boo.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 10:14 PM

I can just change my first post for my reserve post ^^ *Snuggles Chrome*

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 10:15 PM

Yea just move what you said to your next post. <3

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 10:20 PM

Alright ^^ I did that <33

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 10:25 PM

whooo on to the long list making. I'm almost tempted to just copy and paste the whole thing, but i would rather start with just one group just in case... that way i have at least a matching set by the end of the event.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 10:29 PM

*Giggles* Yeah I know what you mean. I may make the list later instead of now. I am seriously multi tasking XD I am posting on gaia, playing tetris here, waiting to get a token here, and posting here a little XD

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 10:31 PM

lol well i made my first list if you just want to copy and paste mine.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 10:37 PM

Alright hun ^^

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 10:40 PM

so yea i updated my post! time for collectin junks! whoo

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 10:42 PM

I will have to look in a moment ^^

I love the items though. When I went to look I just looked all happy and stuff XD

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 10:53 PM

I know... i mean gaia just had the event and who wanted a full body cast, and the items are sloppily made. . . they aren't pixelated in the same way as the other items. like that gun is cool but it looks kinda flat. and who wants those ugly looking panties or to be sun burned? ... and who ever actually USES the trophies. I think the only pretty item was the doves.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 10:54 PM

Yeah, gaia's event was fun but the items mostly sucked. I like the events from here more.
This is fun though ^^

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 11:06 PM

Yea i'm not really into playing games during the event i'd rather just talk with my friends in the thread and have them randomly show up like the OLDER events gaia used to have. And what happened to the Gaia balls? I mean they could have redone the rose corsage in different colors and stuff. And like different top hats that don't look 20% bigger than they should and like different colored bands and stuff on them. And there could have been new masks and stuff. And new tuxes and stuff without them being made up by that looser designer. I mean you can't match very much to those items.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 11:09 PM

You think they would really want to work that hard to do it though?
They seem to want money more than anything right now?

CHR0ME
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2008, 11:23 PM

Yea but they are also under the impression that we all want NEW items every time they do an item update. But i think we'd be happy if they just redid some of the older items in new colors so we can make more diverse avatars. But that would mean "free work" and everyone knows gaia is all corporate now. I would pay for bundle outfits. You know where you get like a WHOLE set of colored items for one price. But then they would prolly charge some ridiculous price. But it would be really cool if they did like some new gothic, or punk, or elegant dress sets that weren't stupid looking and if they wanted to put them in the cash shop then like the whole set... for 2.50 lol even if you couldn't pick the color and they were in sealed envelopes...

i swear if i could code i would totally start my own site... and if they wanted cool special items, they could pay like a yearly membership (like what 4.99 a month, or like 9.99 for three, and like 19.99 for six, and then like 39.99 for all year? i know some people spend waaay more than that on gaia in a month let alone a year...) to get the items for a lower or free cost or some items for free but you can only get like ONE, and then like really cool items like a whole set of clothes (like you could get all of the magical girl items for the same cost as if you were to buy just the top, but you'd get them all separate) could only be bought by members. and then like during events i would limit non members to like 1-2 sets that they could get while the membership people could get more. cause i'm f'ing tired of inflation from little noobs and all the mule accounts inflating the market places and stuff. Oh and ONLY membership members can have their screen names like on IMVU. So if you don't buy your screen name it says something like "Guest_Chrome" but if i was a member and wanted that screen name i could buy it if someone else hadn't. But if i wanted to change my username i could keep the old one and change to it at anytime. But you can only own one?

and when i have a poll and the answer is like NO to stupid stuff i wouldn't do the "stupid" stuff (like gaia towns!) until i did all the important things that need to be taken care of first (like account security)

OMG I think I know what I want to do now! (school wise)

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2008, 11:27 PM

Yeah but if you look to it all, I mean we sometimes want new items but when they continually update the cash shop more its like blah...

That would be pretty cool ^^
But it would be a little hard to pay sometimes depeding on if people don't have jobs or something, you know?