SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 08-01-2011, 12:43 AM

Izzy looked around at all the people and her eyes fell on someone with a camera. Was that a reporter? "Are reporters really liers?" Izzy questioned trying to tug her hand free. If they were she could just imagine the next headline for the paper. She too realized the fans were starting to recognize him and sighed. Fans didn't give the stars any privacy. She was a fan too but she was sure she was better than most. "You should probably go hide backstage."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2011, 02:42 PM

Akio was looking around as well, but he hadn't spotted the camera there. He'd seen so many of them it was just something natural to him. He shrugged at her question. "Some aren't, but most you don't want to trust with important things." It was a hit and miss situation to tell you the truth. You never knew if you could trust one or not. "When the concert is over come backstage." He reached into his pocket for a pass that he had stuffed into his pocket before he left the backstage. "Here take this." He looked around and noticed that the girls were beginning to close in on him slowly now. "I'll see you later Izzy." He said waving and turning to leave. He slipped backstage before the girls could get to him, but it was a close call with some.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 12:06 AM

Izzy took the pass and stuck it in her purse before sitting at the bar. She couldn't drink because she was under 21 but she could order soda. "May I suggest the pina colada." The bartender asked and Izzy shook her head before ordering a pepsi. She talked to the bartender for a while as she waited for the concert to start. He was a nice person and since he was gay she didn't have to worry about him hitting on her. The traded numbers and promised to meet up again. She had made a new friend. She looked at the stage as people started to come out. Looks like the concert was starting.

(Yay for Izzy's new friend! I didn't know how to spell pina colada... -_- I suck...)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 01:48 AM

Akio went backstage and began to get ready. The other band members were ready for the most part and were just finishing their things. He was quick about catching up and getting ready. He wasn't to late and he was ready when the stage hands came back to tell him they were ready for them. He walked on to the stage to hear the normal roar of the crowd, but it wasn't nearly as load as a full concert would be. He began to sing his first song looking around the crowd until he found Izzy and he smiled in her direction before moving on to interact with the others in the crowd.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 01:54 AM

Izzy smiled as the song were played. All of the songs were so nice. She and her new friend bobbed their heads to the music. The concert was great and before she knew it it was over. She went to the doors to back stage and showed her pass but they wouldn't let her in. They instead thought she stole it and took her to the security room. "Where did you get this? Fans weren't given passes." "Akio gave it to me." The guards didn't believe her and kept asking her where she really got it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 04:22 PM

The concert had gone well and Akio and the rest of the band member went backstage to get out of their outfits. They were going to go out for drinks and maybe something to eat. Akio waited a bit before he decided to go and look for Izzy. He didn't think she had just gone home for the night, but he didn't think she would just ignore him. He went down the hall that led to the main area of the club. He looked around for a while, but he didn't see her their. "Was there a girl with a backstage pass?" He asked one of the security guards. He said that there was, but they had taken care of it. Akio asked where she was now and when he told him he went to find her. He opened the door the security room. "What are you doing? I gave her that pass." He said walking into the room.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 08:26 PM

Izzy was sitting in the chair with her knees tucked against her body and her arms around her knees. She was tired of being asked the same question. When Akio walked in and basically saved her she all most jumped for joy. "I told them that but they didn't listen." Izzy pointed out and the security looked frantic. They had made a client mad and the boss would have there heads on a silver platter. Izzy got up and walked over to Akio seemingly hiding behind him. She hated security.