Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-10-2011, 03:26 AM

"Yeah. He should be working by now..." Nick quietly gave directions to the cabbie. His associate would be at work today, for sure. He would be able to let them in. It was the biggest skyscraper in Atlanta, and he was sure it was bigger than any building Ellis had back home. He wrapped an arm around Ellis quietly.

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-10-2011, 03:37 AM

Nuzzling up against the elder man, Ellis' eyes slid shut and he rest happily against him. Listening to the grumbling of the motor, he mumbled something beneath his breath and shook his head, laughing a little. People in the city were so silly. "Needsta check th'oil, add some water an' break fluid." He could tell all of that just from sitting in the back seat, listening and riding.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-10-2011, 03:44 AM

"Like cars, do you?" Nick asked, offhandedly. He didn't mind cars, but he didn't really get into them like a lot of men did. He owned a car, but he didn't use it very often. It had a lot of problems. Ellis could probably fix it...but he didn't want to bother him. Nick peered outside absently. The hand that was around Ellis was stroking his arm gently.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-10-2011, 03:46 AM

And that stroking felt oh-so good. He purred a little as he spoke, "I love cars. I'mma mechanic, back at home, wit' Dave an' Keith. We all work in th'same shop. We also gotta car club, called the Bull Shifters, an' we like t'watch Nascar an' all that other shit. But it's much more fun t'race yerself."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-10-2011, 03:50 AM

"I've never been good with cars. I can change oil and stuff...anything more than that I can't do. I can't even change a tire properly." Nick shrugged slightly. "I own an old Mustang. A red one. I don't use it that often anymore--it has a lot of problems that I don't have the money to fix."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-10-2011, 03:52 AM

Lifting his head a little to look at the other, Ellis gave him a flat expression. "An' y'all were gonna hide that from me?" He pouted, now, before shaking his head, "Take me to it, brother! I'll get it goin' an' purrin' so sweet fer ya in no time!"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-10-2011, 03:58 AM

"Do you want to go there first?" Nick asked, puzzled. They certainly had time before dinner or lunch-time...and they didn't have to go to the skyscraper first. And the cabbie was close to his place...

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-10-2011, 06:46 PM

"Yeah, le's do tha'! God, Nick, I love cars! I could getchur baby fixed up an' rearin' t'go in minutes!" He could repair just about anything with good enough tools.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-11-2011, 03:20 AM

"Well...all right, then." Nick leaned forward to give the cabbie new directions. It wasn't far to his place...just a few more minutes and a quick detour was all that was needed. He leaned back in his seat, absently tugging Ellis close to him. "I have tools. I just never use them."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-19-2011, 03:44 PM

"Awright, Nick. God, I can do all sortsa good things wit th'right tools. I betcha I can getcher car goin' in ten minutes, if th'problem's what I think it is." He grinned wide, looking excited and happy as could be. Bouncing a little, the country boy rest against Nick's body, happily closing his eyes in excitement.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-20-2011, 02:00 AM

"Well, we'll see. I've been having problems with it for a long time..." Nick drifted off into silence, gazing absently out of the car window. He felt strange bringing this man to his home--and not only because he was a customer that had paid him for sexual contact last night. He couldn't put his finger, precisely, on what it was.

When the cabbie pulled up to his small, one-story ranch house, Nick stepped out of the taxi slowly. His home was a small one, a little run-down. He'd recently moved here from an apartment--so it was an upgrade.