~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:16 PM

This is a private roleplay between Shadami and I.

>>BASICS
Liam Hall
~ ~ ~
16 years old
~ ~ ~
Black Hair, Blue Eyes
~ ~ ~
5'9"
>>PERSONALITY/BACKGROUND
Liam is quiet. He's always been the type to go with the flow and he has always been accepting of situations. He always feels good and happy when he receives kindness from someone. He loves talking and making new friends and when he's not in school, he volunteering at the local animal shelter in honor of his dead little sister's wishes. He frowns highly upon drug and alcohol use, so he's always been known as the good kid.
~ ~ ~
Liam comes from your average family. His father and mother works at the same time, so they're always home in time for supper and for a family movie afterwords. His mother is highly known of her custom cakes that she bakes and her father is known for his accuracy as a detective. When his father was asked to move to a town who needs his work more, he jumped at the chance, dragging Liam with him and forcing Liam to be the new guy once more.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-18-2011, 09:33 PM

(I'm going to respect the actual picture you used. And do my one actual picture, I usually use anime)
(Picture to be inserted here...)
>> Basics
Amelia Donner
16 years
Brunette hair, blue eyes.
5' 3"

>> Personality/Background
Amelia is a somewhat popular girl. she is not one to hang out with the "popular students," Because she has always hated the lies that they tell about each other, and the way they treat other people. She does not think highly of them, but if they ask to hang out, or be study partners with them she will not turn them down. She enjoys helping others and is always aiding to the best of her ability. She is a kind hearted person and has a love for life. As she is an angel, she is actually able to do more than what she does when she appears as a human.
She has the ability to make good things happen to those she feels deserve it. If she offers good deals, or kindness, and receives bad things in return, or not even a thanks, bad things tend to happen to those people. But nothing super extreme. It may be that some kind of electronical device breaks. Or they're late to work because things seem to just work against them. In that way she is a bit mischievous.
Her friends though always feel happy and calm around her, and she loves hanging out with them all the time. To them she appears as just a normal regular person that has a delightful personality and is an amazingly fun person to be around. She does all the normal things with them like playing video games, or doing back backyard sports, or even going to the mall.

Last edited by Shadami; 08-18-2011 at 09:46 PM..

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:47 PM

(Okay...O.o )

Liam sat in his father's old black mustang as he stared up at the school before him. Somehow, he didn't feel it was safe to get out of the car. He just sat there, his hand clenched to his steering wheel as he waited for the unsafe feeling to wade over. He looked down at the dashboard to read the time. She should be heading to the office to grab his schedule by now. Sighing, he took a dare and stepped out of his car. He slung his backpack over one shoulder and locked his car. He walked towards the back entrance to the school, the nearest entrance to the parking lot.

After he grabbed his schedule from the office, he stopped in the middle of the main hallway, looking all around him for any sign of room 182B. Was it on the second floor? Looking at the number and letters around him, they were all mixed up. It was very confusing. He sighed and put his hands down to his side. Suddenly feeling angry, he crumpled up his schedule in his clenched fist. Teenagers passed by him without a single knowing that he was there.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-19-2011, 04:28 AM

(curses... i'm trying to find a good picture....
So for now...
i don't like the words on it >.>)

Amelia hummed a tune along with the music playing on her mp3 player, it was playing around her neck since she was heading into the school with her friends as well. One of them made a joke and she laughed and decided to join in the conversation with more of her attention. She twirled around so that her skirt flared up, and they laughed. "You know that won't do anything since you wear jeans underneath that tiny skirt."
"Well of course! It wouldn't be allowed at school if I didn't wear the jeans underneath. besides, I think it looks better with the jeans."

They continued teasing each other until she paused, noticing someone standing in the middle of the hall as people just walked right past him. "Be right back guys."
She walked casually up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, "Excuse me, but you look a little lost, could I help with anything?"

Last edited by Shadami; 08-19-2011 at 04:31 AM..

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 08-19-2011, 04:57 AM

(It looks great. :))

Happy that someone was actually paying attention, he turned to look at her. Though highly stricken by her beauty, he managed a few words. "Uh...yeah," he said as he found it hard to say anything else. He outstretched his schedule to the girl, forcing his brain to work so he could remember how to speak again. "I need help finding room 182B...I believe...Ms...Gilmer's class," he said, putting his hands in his back pockets for a bit of calmness for his sudden insecurities. A beautiful girl was actually talking to him.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-21-2011, 07:55 PM

"Oh! You must be really new." She glanced at the schedule briefly, repeating 182B in her head to locate it. "182B is in the west wing. I don't usually remember the numbers to the classrooms." She laughed at herself. "I've gotten to know the teachers so well that If i've met them i just know where their classrooms are. It shouldn't be to hard for you after your first week or so." She called over to her friends and said she'd meet up with them later, and than turned back to him. "Here I'll show you so you don't get lost on the way there. The school is overwhelming in size to some people."

Absentmindedly she had forgotten to give his schedule back and was still holding it, but she happily led him through the crowded halls, turning around every now and than to make sure he hadn't gotten trapped somewhere.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 08-22-2011, 03:20 AM

Liam followed this girl as she took him to where he needed to be. Just with a quick glance over her, she appeared to him rather beautiful with her wavy hair and innocent sense of style. She was...very beautiful to him. It shocked him so much, in a way. Among the silence that had been between the two as she led him through hallway after hallway, he cleared his throat as they squeezed through crowds. "My name's Liam Hall." He wanted to know here. He didn't know how or why, he just knew that somehow...he had to know her.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-22-2011, 03:47 AM

"Oh I'm sorry." She stopped, waving her hand that had his schedule in it, "How silly of me to forget to introduce myself." She looked at the schedule as she spoke. "My name is Amelia, oh and I forgot to give this back, here you go!" She handed over the schedule, "And, here we are." She indicated the door they'd stopped in front of, "This is Ms. Gilmer's class. I'm actually on the east wing which is classroom 182B, so if you need help locating your next class, pop in through the door that connects the classrooms, I won't leave right after the bell to give you time to ask for help from someone else, and to come over if you can't get any other help."

Now leading him into the classroom she smiled brightly at the teacher. "Hello Ms. Gilmer. This is a new student to the school his name is Liam Hall. He has your class this morning, I'm just passing through to Mr. George's class, since I was showing him how to get here. "
"Thank You Amelia, will you be attending the pep rally this year? I could really use your help on decoration ideas and themes for this one."
"Of course Ms. Gilmer! I'll swing by after the last bell today and sign up for the committee, I'd love to help out." Amelia seemed generally thrilled. Than she turned back and gave a little wave to Liam, "I'll catch you later, okay Liam?"

(oh and question. xD what grade are we saying they're in. Because i know alot of people are 16 in 10th... i was 16 in 11th. xD )

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 08-22-2011, 03:59 AM

(Haha I'm 16 in 11th so let's do their Junior year? :))

Liam smiled and tried to find something smart to say. "Thanks," he murmured to him as he found an empty seat and sat down at it. He would definitely ask Amelia for more directions after this class. After he was given his text book and syllabus, school started and Liam stared at a bored of endless math equations he never seemed to understand. He couldn't wait to take out his sketch book at lunch to start drawing. He suddenly had a new model. Amelia was beautiful and perfect for the position. Of course he would have to draw from memory, but that was no problem. He has a good memory.