nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2011, 01:08 AM

Penn sighed and stared out the window at the hordes of people swarming into her house. Another party, oh joy. Penn hated these, they were ridiculous and pointless. Who cared how many fish they sold or whatever it was. Money doesn't matter if you have nobody to share it with, at least that was Penn's view. She'd rather be poor and happy than where she was now. Looking down at her dress Penn frowned in disgust. It was some fluffy monstrosity and she would not wear it. Shutting the curtains Penn changed into something more suited to her tastes. With her tight pants and shirt on under a loose fitting dress Penn felt much more comfortable. Opening her curtains again she headed downstairs to embarrass her family and annoy random strangers.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2011, 02:11 AM

Oh he felt silly. Dealing with people was not Orrin's strong point now give him a safe to crack or a building to scale down and he was right at home. Tugging on the sleeve of his black tux he did a once over in the car window before turning to join the crowd of people entering the large house.

He wouldn't have to do this if the current painting he had his eye on was in the same state as his apartment. Normally he would just have his roommate and partner in crime hack into the security, but no he had to do it the old fashioned way by coning his way into a party.

Showing his invitation- a forgery- at the door he stepped into the polished dance hall. He had debated posing as a waiter but a "drunken" guest had better access to halls deeper in the house. To make up for having to be here Orrin had added extra inside pockets to help himself to some of the guest's wallets and jewels.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2011, 02:57 AM

Penn walked around the house for about five seconds and decided she felt utterly ridiculous. Running back to her room Penn threw the ridiculous dress on the floor. Who invented those anyway, they look ridiculous and are just plain uncomfortable. Pulling on her dress shoes and jacket, Penn grabbed a tie from her closet and a nice hat. Feeling much better she returned downstairs. Penn enjoyed the odd looks she got from people for wearing a suit. Smiling big Penn walked past her family and gave them a silly wave. As she was walking away she heard some guests whisper about her. Spinning on her heel Penn addressed them, "No I'm not crazy, nor am i a homosexual. The simple fact is that I'm more comfortable in a suit than a dress and if you can't have the decency not to gossip about the daughter of your host here then please leave my house." Loving the looks on their faces and feeling wonderfully proud of herself Penn walked out into the hallway.