Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-19-2010, 01:13 AM

After Jeremy and the others had saved the world countless time and rested for almost 3 whole months, and new students arrive. XANA attacks once again but is only going after those new students and whatever stands in their way.

Who are these new students and what is their history that XANA wants?
(Sorry so short)

Name: Analia (Ah-na-li-a)
Short Bio: Lives with parents who seem to always not be home. Both of her parents are doctors and she is an only child. She makes her own food and saves some for her parents when they ask her to. She is a straight A student and loves to mess with computers and new tecnologies. She found a way to make her own virtual world called "Yume" which means Dream is Japanese.
Pic/Description:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpikCandi
Name-Lidia
Age-15
short bio- Her parents divorce at the age of 5 and she now
lives with her mean aunt. Lidia have to do everything
by herself. Likes acting
pic-
(Lyoko Characters are about 14 at the start of the show and we'll be in the middle so they are still 14-so let's keep ages 15 and under hopefully and 9 as the youngest)

The school year just began as the season fall just came into view. The leaves were turning colors and falling to the ground. The wind had a slightly cold but gentle feeling as it swept past everyone and everything that it could. And the bell for first hour had already rung.

"Okay everyone, before I pass out your tests for you to take. We have 3 new students in this class. Please come on in girls. Would you tell us your name, where you come from, and a little bit about yourselfs?" Ms. Hertz spoke. A girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes stepped forward. She wore blue jean capri's, sneakers, and a white tank top. "Hello, my name is Analia. I was raised in the US and mostly traveled around with my parents. We have just settled in but they are still traveling around so I can come to school here. I love to learn more about other things including computers and I'm really good at the academic subjects, either physical or mental. And just because I sound like a nerd, don't think I can't up-hold a fight or end one for that matter. Otherwise that is it and this is my two best friend." Analia spoke up with a smile in her usual cheerful voice/expression.

Lidia the girl with long redish hair with blue eyes came in and said
" I'm Lidia, I like to act and i love school because i like to learn and act...
so i dont know what to say else about me but..". Then she scratch her head
and looked at the teacher.

EpikCandi
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to EpikCandi

Old 06-23-2010, 04:25 PM

Lidia got to her seat and stared at people then got her glasses
out. "haha" she heard people laughing at her but she didn't care
" Your eyes are really big Lidia"said one girl. After the laughing Lidia
got up and asked to go to the bathroom, shes looked in the mirror
and her eyes were big. Off on off on Lidia thought for a moment then
sighed and put her glasses back on

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-23-2010, 09:53 PM

Analia went and sat next to the window next to Lidia and passed a note to her when she came back "Don't worry about them" Analia wrote and placed a smily on the paper :) They sat in front of Ulrich and Jeremy...The teacher began passing out the paper. "Hey, I'm Ulrich" Ulrich replied. Analia turned and smiled "I'm Analia, you can call me Ana. And this is Lidia here. We're best friends and who is your friend?" Analia asked. "This is Jeremy. So why'd you move here?" Ulrich began to ask but the teacher shushed him and handed them a peice of paper.

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2010, 01:00 AM

Lidia got a paper cut on her cheek as the teacher passed the piece of paper " ow" she wrote to Ana
and wrote "who's the dude??"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 02:35 AM

'The one with glasses is Jeremy and the brown hair'd one is Ulrich' ana wrote back

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2010, 06:35 AM

O.o interesting, she wrote down and started to giggle

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-26-2010, 07:39 PM

The teacher looked at them and shrugged. Ana finished her test and gave it to the teacher, opening her labtop on her lap quietly. The teacher gave her permission only if it would be silent. Ana needed to check out her stock market lists to see what was being gained.

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2010, 08:05 PM

Lidia saw her on her laptop so she got hers out then started playing games " Yea " she
yelled out and looked at the teacher who was staring at her. Lidia blushed of embarrassment
then looked at Jeremy and looked away. " Ana...pss.." she said and waited until the teacher
took her laptop and leave " Can I use you laptop pwease " she said " and you'll be the best friend in the whole wide world"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-28-2010, 02:26 AM

Ana shook her head laughing and saving the program she was on. She was lucky to have chosen such a good one. She sighed and gave her the labtop while pulling out her nintendo DS and playing the sims 3.

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 06-28-2010, 04:06 PM

" Thanks" Lidia said to her laughing a little then staring at Jeremy then back at the laptop,
she went to web cam with her cousin because she was having boy problems " Just dump
him" she said to Lola her cousin. The bell rang and Lidia gave the laptop to Ana then ran out
the and out the building at waited to Ana to come out " Come on you slowpoke " she yelled out
then pushed up her glasses.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-28-2010, 05:19 PM

Ana grabbed the labtop putting it up but not putting away her DS, she was too busy with it to just stop and then she bumped into someone unexpectantly. It was a girl with short black hair and a black outfit. "Oh, sorry. Are you okay." she asked putting her DS away and helping the girl up.

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 06-29-2010, 07:09 PM

Lidia waited then saw Ana bumped some girl, she went up and a girl with a dirty blond hair put her foot out supposely right when Lidia came. " Ah ah...whoa" she fell on Jeremy " OH man" she said in her head.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2010, 02:01 PM

(so sorry, I've been really busy lately)

"Oh, are you okay?" Jeremy asked as they were almost touching faces tho he was blushing. "yea, don't worry about it. You're new here arn't you? I'm Yumi" the dark hair'd girl replied. "I'm Ana and that's my friend Lidia" Ana replied back as the other girl added "Jeremy is the one on bottom" she smiled.

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 07-04-2010, 07:39 PM

( yea me too im in texas and im helping around the shop)
Lida blushed even more " I should get off of you" then she got up and laughed then look gave him a hand to grab
" Oo yea im Lida" she said " and your Jeremy opps you where suppose to say that" she blushed then looked away and slapped herself. " Why are you like this" she said"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2010, 09:15 PM

"Nice to meet you, are you okay?" jeremy asked wondering.

"Seems like they're getting along nicely" yumi teased.

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 07-14-2010, 02:54 PM

" Yes yes im ok well bye" then she ran away

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2010, 11:57 PM

Analia watch as her friend took off and looked to Umi "Well see you later then" "see you" Umi replied and went over to Jeremy. Analia went to check on her friend.

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2010, 12:53 PM

Lidia saw her friend coming " hey do you want to go to the arcade with me?" Lidia always go to the arcade when
she mad, this time she was mad at herself

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2010, 04:18 PM

"Yea sure, I wonder if they have carnibal" Analia thought out loud and followed to the arcade "Hey wait Jamie, where is the arcade?" Analia added asking.

"There's the tower! And some bloks, some creepers, a few tarantulas… Seriously, XANA?"

Aelita was riding on the back of the overboard with Odd. They were in the forest sector, and 3 bloks, 2 creepers, and 3 tarantulas were left guarding the tower after she and Odd had destroyed some of them. XANA had possessed a police officer, who was leading some others to come destroy the factory. She and Odd were on Lyoko while Yumi and Ulrich tried to defend the factory. Great. No pressure! And just to make matters worse…

"Oh great," Jeremie said, looking at the new window that popped up on the screen. "Guys, William's coming."

EpikCandi
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2010, 12:07 AM

" Just follow me " she said and pushing up her glasses up and took of her hair tie then ran.
When it is game time Jamie is a completely a different person " Come on Ana" she yelled
and standing outside the biggest and the best arcade of all. Jamie stood there with her hands
on her hip.

Kashi&Kia
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-07-2011, 07:58 PM

(im sorry epik, did you want to continue this? its my mule account im on right now)