Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 08:03 PM

Albel handed her some tissues.
"I'm sorry...." he said and watched her cry and hugged her. This must be very hard on her. Knowing that your step-father is the father of your unborn child. he thought to himself and waited for her to calm down.
"I don't believe in abortions....but that's one choice. We'll talk some more on this once we get home..." he said gently.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2010, 08:32 PM

" Abortion is not an option Its my problem I will deal with it." Violate stated as she looked at him " I will raise him I will care for him i will protect him I will become strong for him. " Violate stated as she touched her own tummy. " Does your offer still stand about your offer for me to live in your home....,...I understand if you did not want a pregnant woman in your house."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-24-2010, 08:43 PM

Wow, she doesn't like abortion either! That's nice. he thought to himself and nodded.
"I'm happy to hear that you will raise him or her with love. Yes, the offer still stands, I'm here to help in any way I can." he said smiling at her gently. Of course the offer was still standing, it was standing stronger now that he knew she was pregnant. He couldn't live with himself if he let her live on the streets, even less when she's in her current state. She needed a home and someone to take care of her, and that's what he was going to do.
"Let's go then shall we?" he offered helping her up.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 02:49 AM

Violate looked up at him and then slowly got up from the bed. She then began to wonder * Is he married if he is i hope his wife doesn't mind.....oh wait no wedding ring....never mind I wonder if he lives alone?* Vi9olate looked at him " Do you live alone?"
She wondered as she gazed up at him as she spoke then she thought it might be rude asking him these things...." You do not have to answer that if you do not want sorry if I am being rude"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 03:06 AM

"It's okay Violate. No, I don't live alone...I have a maid and a male german sheperd. Don't worry though, they are both very kind." he said smiling at her. He grabbed his things and opened the door and helped her up.
"Let's go, you need to get some rest." he said and led her to the lobby. He walked over to the nurse at the counter and sighed.
"I'm leaving early but if I'm needed in an emergency please call my number." he explained. The nurse nodded and then he walked with Violate outside to his car and helped her into the passenger seat. Then he began to drive to his house.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 03:12 AM

Violate fell asleep in the car she was way to tired to even notice that she had fallen asleep. She had her head back on the seat and her beautiful angelic face was facing the doctor. a hand rested on her belly the other on her leg. The street lights shined on her skin making it a glow. Even though she had been beaten she looked beautiful as well as captivating.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 03:26 AM

Albel couldn't help but fall for her even harder. He soon reached his house and pulled up to the driveway. He got out and opened the door from the passenger's side and helped the sleeping Violate stand up. He locked the car doors and walked over and unlocked his house door then closed it behind him. He was greeted by Leon who barked and looked up at Albel.
"Shh, boy...sit and stay." he said and Leon obeyed. Rode his maid appeared and looked at Violate.
"I'll explain later...I need to get her to a room." he whispered and went to a room that was no one's and tucked her in carefully then closed the door behind him. He then went to the kitchen where Rose handed him some coffee.
"Thank-you Rose. She's just here because she needs a place to stay, she came to the hospital and was in very bad shape, beaten and weak. So I cared for her there and she had no home so I offered her a place here. You will do what she says okay?" he explained. Rose listened and nodded.
"Yes sir, you are a very kind person you know." she said before excusing herself to her room.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 03:34 AM

Violate had not noticed that fact that she had been moved. She had not slept in like 2 days from the fear but know that she felt safe she decided that she could sleep in peace thanks to the kind gentle doctor. She did not know how she would repay him someday but she knew she would some how. Violate tried to keep a clear head but could not help but to think of her unborn child. She hoped and prayed he would look like her and not like its father. If God could grant her that prayer she would be happy and at peace. She was happy for the first time because she had finally realized she was in a bed and nice warm safe bed.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 03:42 AM

Albel smiled and went over to Leon who was looking up at him but was quiet. Albel gave him some more food and petted him for a long time before sitting on the couch and just thinking to himself. He hoped that this did some good for Violate, he wondered what she would think tomorrow when she woke up. He shook his head and decided to think about that later, right now he looked at her patient file and got angry when he remembered what she had told him at the hospital. I still can't believe they did that. I know I should just let it go, but it's a bit hard to not think about something bad someone told you. It's like hearing your friend say killed someone and you can't go turn him in because you've been friends since kinder. he thought to himself and closed the patient file and sighed again.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 03:49 AM

Violate slept soundly she awoke around mid day the next day. She climbed out of bed unwillingly she maid the bed and was thankful the room had its on bathroom. She took a shower and brushed her teeth she pulled out a pair of clothes from her book bag and changed. She then brushed her hair and tried to splash her face again to give it more life. She then existed her room and began to make her way down stairs. The house was beautiful she did not know doctors made so much money. Well
Doctor nox deserved it he has a heart of gold. She maid her way down stairs and ran into the maid. " Hello I am violate you must be Rose right?" She said trying her best to give the woman a nice smile instead of looking sad.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 03:56 AM

Rose was cleaning around the house while Albel was at work and smiled at Violate.
"That is correct, would you like some breakfast?" she asked. Leon then entered the room and looked at Violate and sniffed her hand then licked it before going to the living room and laying down at the center of the room. Rose chuckled and gave him some dry dog food and some water. Leon didn't feel like eating and yawned. Rose smiled and went back to Violate and smiled gently at her. It was very nice of Sir Nox to give this girl a place here to stay, he's a very kind person... she thought to herself.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 04:01 AM

" Please no need to bother I will do it myself. " Violate was going to ask where the kitchen was but she spotted it and began to walk towards it. " It was nice meeting you Rose. I will clean up after myself so you do not have to worry." Violate smiled at her gently and walked into the kitchen and began to make eggs and bacon for herself this happened to be her favorite breakfast.
She was happy to be making her own food in a safe place. She then grabbed a plate and served herself and began to eat. She also poured herself a large glass of orange juice.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 04:15 AM

"Very well Lady Violate." she said and continued to clean the house. Leon then got up and began to eat his food and only ate a little before going back to the middle of the living room and sleeping again. Rose soon finished cleaning the house and smiled at Violate. A few hours passed before Albel returned home. He entered and smiled at both girls in the kitchen.
"Hello Rose, Hello Violate sleep well?" he asked. Rose smiled back at Albel and began to make him some coffee. Albel sat across from Violate and then looked for Leon and chuckled as he saw him sleeping in the middle of the living room.
"Oh, there you are Leon." he said to himself.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 04:24 AM

Violate shyly looked at the doctor " Hello how was the hospital....?" She said trying to make small talk. She then looked at Rose and smiled. * Lady Violate.....? I feel 20 years older...* Violate looked at leon " That is a German Shepherd right?" She stated as she gazed at the beautiful strong dog. She smiled a bit and finished her food she got up and washed her dishes and then sat back down across from the doctor.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 04:31 AM

Rose handed him his coffee and left. Albel thanked her and then looked back at Violate.
"The hospital was okay...same things as always...patients to treat, operations to preform, papers to file and sign..." she said and took a sip of his coffee and looked over at Leon who continued to sleep.
"Yes, he is a german sheperd and my best friend." he replied smiling at Leon then looked at Violate.
"Don't worry Violate, she'll call anyone that lives here lade or sir according to gender, she's very polite and kind. Don't be afraid to ask her to make you something to eat...what's mine is yours." he said to her kindly.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 12:45 PM

" Thats very kind of you but I do not mind making my own really. " Violate smiled a small tiny smile. * What is mine is yours......*
She looked at him and then lowered her gaze " There were not any cases like mine right...?" Violate looked at him still keeping her voice lowered. She puller her arms cross her chest in sadness and anger.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 05:25 PM

Albel shook his head at her question. "No...." he said and frowned as he saw her pain. This really is killing her inside....that's not good. he thought to himself. Leon then woke up and yawned. He noticed that Albel had come home and barked happily then trotted over to him and nuzzled his leg.
"Good evening Leon, you seem pretty tired boy. This is Violate, she'll be part of the family now, so play nice with her." said Albel. Leon barked again and looked over at Violate and went to her as he nuzzled her leg wanting to be pet by her. Albel chuckled at Leon then looked over at Violate.
"Don't worry Violate, I'm here to help you in any way I can....don't be afraid to ask me anything too." he said softly.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 05:33 PM

Violate smiled for a moment * Family....I never really had that before...* She began to pet the dog. " He leon is very cute. how long have you had him?" Violate asked Doctor nox as she continued to pet the dog. She loved dogs and was glad that she lived in a place that had one. " I also wanted to ask you if you could teach me all you know about babies because i know nothing......I think I held one once......I guess I am not the motherly type." Violate frowned she felt bad for her unborn child * Sorry little one but I know close to nothing of babies how will i ever care for you...?*

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 06:00 PM

"I've had him for five years...that's not a lot, I know...but we get along just fine." he said and smiled as Leon was happy as she pet him. Albel listened to her request and nodded. "Don't worry Violate, I'll be more than happy to help you in anything you need." he said and smiled at her. She's very beautiful...wait where are your manners! Stay professional Albel! he thought to himself. "It's okay Violate, knowing how to hold a baby is a very big part of knowing how to care for one." he said nodding.
"When a baby cries it usually means one of three things. One, he needs to be changed. two, he's hungry, or three...he's sleepy. Also, when you give then a bath, make sure it's with warm water and no bubble bath because that may cause irritation in their skin." he said hoping this would help her with her unborn child.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 11:30 PM

" Oh wow okay I understand......What if his father finds out of him and tries to take him from me?" Violate said scared " I do not want him to know but I am scared he may take him from me Doctor nox.......I would die if my child was in his arms...."
Violate stated as she thought of the idea of her unborn child being ripped from her arms by its evil father. She looked at him as she gently hugged leon. The dog licked her face and she smiled at it a bit as she slowly pulled away.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 12:15 AM

Albel listened to her and thought about it for a while.
"Well legally, the mother stays with the child but if he still wants to take the child from you, you go file a report and fight in court. Then the jury decides who stays with the child...in your case, you'll stay with the child and he'll just have to pay for child support. If he refuses to pay then you can go tell police and they'll have him arrested." he said to her and took another sip from his coffee. Leon then lay down beside Violate's feet and yawned.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 12:21 AM

" Court...child support. I do not want to see him again not even a picture of him. He will never know that his son exist." Violate swore to her self as gazed at him. * My step father John will never know of my child. never!!!* She looked at him and then looked down at her feet. " I am sorry of I am taking up your time I am sure you would like to be resting right now am I right?"
Violate stated as she blushed a bit she hated being a bother to people.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 12:28 AM

Albel listened to her and smiled at her. He won't find out about the child Violate, trust me on that...I have a good feeling that he won't even know that you're pregnant. he thought to himself then shook his head at what she said. "Of course not Violate, I'm not even tired...besides, I'm here to help you...remember?" he reminded her softly. "Don't worry Violate, I have a feeling that he won't find out about the child...trust me." he added and took another sip of coffee.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2010, 12:35 AM

" May God hear you." Violate stated. Violate was a roman catholic she had not gotten a chance to go to church in years but she thought that maybe she would pay a visit one of these days. "Is it okay if you tell me a bit about your self....I mean we live under the same roof we might as well know a little of one another." Violate said as she shyly looked at him. she wondered about him I mean he seemed so kind and he was a good looking man she wondered why he was not married or something...but then again marriage is not for every one.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 AM

Albel chuckled. "Well what would you like to know about me?" he asked then began to think and shrugged to himself.
"Okay well my name is Albel Nox....my childhood was pretty boring actually since I had no friends. I would stay indoors and study or work on academic things. Once I got to high school I decided to be a doctor since I had always wanted to help people when I was smaller. Friendship wise, I was still alone in high school but made a few friends my junior year. My senior year was stressful and I had gotten sick from stressing out so much over every little thing and was sent to a hospital...I forgot what happened after that. When I got to college I did everything I could to pursue my career as a doctor. I remember when I told my parents about my career choice, my father was proud of me but my mother was worried and tried to talk me out of it but I always stook with what I wanted to be. After college, well here I am...working as a doctor. I'm happy with my career choice, I have fun and get to help people and sometimes save their lives. Yes, being a doctor is stressful too, but it's worth it because in the end you help people, and that's what matters." he said and looked at Leon who had fallen to sleep.