Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 05-28-2011, 01:45 AM

Anarith smiled at him. "Do you really wanna play?" she asked softly, as she walked up to open the door. She flicked on the lights. And gently nudged him inside, watching him for his reaction as she walked into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and pulled out some Kool-Aid and a couple of ice-pops. "Want one?" she asked as she plopped on the couch in front of the TV, pointing to the juice and ice-pops, which had game systems of today and from about the 90's. She had the whole TV center full of games and movies.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-28-2011, 09:04 PM

At first Seth had no idea how to answer her question. It was only when he saw all the games and movies that his face lit up. "Alright, so what shall we play first? " He went to plop down beside the woman and grabbed an ice pop with glee. This was the kind of thing he missed, just playing around with friends and not having to worry about reporters and paparazzi showing up out of the blue.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 08-02-2011, 01:14 AM

"Hmmm, it doesn't matter... What would you like? You're the guest, and don't say you want me to pick... I play solo most of the time so I'd rather you do it..." she said with a soft laugh to follow. She flicked her eyes up at him and flashed a smile. Why did her heart flutter everytime she looked at him? Why did it seem as though she actually saw him as a man, when she just wanted to repay him?

Or was it more? She knew that she shouldn't find guys attractive, not after what she'd been through in the past. The few guys she'd dated had broken up with her slowly but surely, as though the time they'd spent together had been nothing at all. It had left her shattered, men were cruel.