harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-27-2011, 04:41 AM

This roleplay is between Aoshiyo and harakun.
If you aren't any of the aforementioned people, please don't post.
Thank you!

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-27-2011, 04:46 AM

Name: Joshua Romboss
Personality: Easy-going and friendly are few of the many words that can be associated with him. He's been a model since he was 20 and is still working on small projects because of his want to finish and get a college degree. Modeling is just a way for him to pay off the bills since he's decided to work on his own and not depend on his parents. He's sociable but he tends to restrict himself to do other more important things for him.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 10:23 AM

Name: Vincent Herra
Personality: Diligent, energetic and usually works with a smile. His job is helping him pay for college, it always gets in his way of relationship either because he either doesn't pay enough attention to his boyfriend or he goes and cheats on them with his clients. He has a calm atmosphere to him since he's the laidback type.

----------

Why were mornings always so busy? Weren't afternoons suppose to be busy since there were deadlines? Don't get him wrong, he loved this job but sometimes there was too much commotion in the morning and this was one of them days.
Vincent stayed silent as he snapped a picture of pretty model's face. "Thank you." Vincent said flashing his pearly whites as he straightned his back and lowered his camera, "I think your done for the day. We'll call you in a week with your paycheck. Thanks again.." He added as he shook the half-naked model's hand firmly before he went off to continue his shooting. He had about three more models to shoot for the magazine and one of the models weren't even here.
"Mark!" Vincent called out to his secretary in a sing-song voice as he went into a somewhat closed off area in his studio. "Where's that model with the blond hair?!" he called out as he instructed a full dressed model to a single chair.

Mark walked over to where Vincent was, holding a clipboard filled with papers. Mark was a bit shorter than average male height with a sun-kissed sun tan and curly, brunette hair. He looked up at Vincent as he spoke, adjusting his glasses on his nosebridge, "I called and they said that they would be arriving in a few moments."

"Oh, alright, thanks, sweetie.." He said to Mark as he snapped a picture of his current model as he spoke. "Mark, can you get him into something more reveiling?" he asked, snapping one more picture, "You'll doing great by the way." he told the model with a smile before he moved onto the next model.
The magazine he worked for was an adult content magazine for gay men and he loved working for them. Vincent had his own studio, he accepted who wanted to see, what could be better?... 'Maybe, if I could stay with a boyfriend longer than a few weeks.' he thought bitterly to himself, grimacing for a moment but suddenly smiled again knowing that if the model didn't feel comfortable, the pictures came out to look horriable.
There were other photo shoot studios around him and it was kind of funny when people came in on accident when they were just looking for the toddler photographer - luckily most of them didn't bring their kids inside.

Vincent finished with his two models already and thanked them with a handshake and compliementary snacks, talking to them. The two models ended up leaving and Vincent was looked through his camera at the photos waiting patiently for the third model, "I wonder where the third model is.." he muttered a bit uncarelessly, not really caring to get the photo in before deadline, Vincent just wanted the photos. "Mark, please make sure the underwear is out so he could get changed quickly." He said with a small smile as he sat in a chair, still browsing through the pictures he had just took.

Last edited by Aoshiyo; 07-27-2011 at 10:26 AM..

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-27-2011, 12:02 PM

A twenty-two year old man came stumbling into the studio, a little out of breath. His hair was framing his face and sweat was clearly dripping down the sides of his face. The cab broke down about ten blocks away and he really didn't want to search for another cab, not when he'd already spent more than he should be spending for a day. He still had his bills to pay and spending all the money he had before he got to dinner was certainly something he didn't want. He wanted to eat because the last time he skipped dinner, he almost fainted after taking a small amount of food for breakfast.

"Sorry... I'm... late," he said, panting as he adjusted his sling bag and straightened up. Romboss was a pretty handsome guy with his slightly tanned skin, chestnut colored hair, piercing light brown eyes under long lashes, and a tall nose with a pair of pink-colored lips that people would usually mistaken was him having put on some lipstick. And, of course, being a model for two years now made him control his intake of food, which would explain why he had a pretty great looking body that almost everyone seem to be thirsting for - both men and women. "I'm..."

Joshua Romboss trailed off when he'd realized he'd come into the wrong studio. Oh damn, was his first thought before he'd smiled sheepishly at the bespectacled man who urged him in and had the one handling the clothes take care of what he was going to be wearing for the photoshoot. "I'm in the wrong studio," he started as he watched two other men undressing him without his say. If he tried to stop them and have them listen to him, he was sure he was going to either be kicked out naked or have this photographer tell another not to take him in. Joshua sighed, though, when they had asked him to step out of his boxers and his pants to which he'd done. Taking the underwear and slipping it on, he let himself be seated and had the make-up artist work his magic on him.

It wasn't hard to feel the eyes raking all over his body and Joshua could only wish that he wouldn't be too late for his real photoshoot.

Once he was put on set, he rubbed the back of his neck a little and looked at photographer. "What's the theme of the photoshoot?" That was all he needed answered so he could start doing what he should be doing. A model, after all, can't be choosy. Plus, whatever this is, it could boost up his morale and his standing in the industry. This did involve small projects, right? Because, he can't honestly take the big ones.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-27-2011, 09:04 PM

“I’m gonna go and use the restroom. Get the model ready when he comes, will ya’, please?” asked Vincent as he looked over his shoulder at his secretary who nodded absentmindedly as Mark was searching through some reveling underwear for the model. Vincent turned off his camera to save the battery and allowed it to hang from his neck with the wire as he went to the back of his studio to use his restroom.

His studio was beautiful eggwhite color decorated with the logo name of his company which was ‘Pleasure Men’. There were casual couches and chairs in the front for the one waited. There were no indecent exposure pictures around hung up on the wall, just flower portraits. It all just pulled together in a calm atmosphere. Mark was a great worker and he did his job just as Vincent told him.
By the time, Vincent had come out the rest of the restroom; his model was there as he told by the makeup artist. He said his thanks and went into the room where the model was placed. The room was a red color and decorated with vases of black roses and had a sweet honey-lavender scent to it.

As he entered, he smiled politely at the model but he noticed quickly this was not the model in the picture. The other model was sort of a meat-head with short blond hair and not nearly as good looking at this one. Vincent was a gawking a bit, he'd admit. “Hello…” he spoke gently, his voice a bit gruff naturally but somewhat soothing. Didn’t this male know that he wasn’t supposed to be here? Whatever, he had a deadline to make. Vincent brushed his own black hair from his porcelain face, his onyx black eyes looking into the enchanting eyes of the other, “No theme. I just a need a few pictures of you teasing the camera, do you know what I mean?” he chuckled as he turned on his camera and raised it to his eye level. “My name is Vincent, by the way.” He muttered as he took a picture of the male without warning, a light click and then a white flash of light when the picture was took.
Vincent was planning to tell the male after the shoot that was he was in the wrong studio.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-27-2011, 10:24 PM

Romboss was taken aback when the other had suddenly took a shot of him. He didn't think that was needed. This photographer named Vincent didn't have to tease him because of his inexperience. He hadn't tried 'teasing the camera', so to speak but the model was quick to catch on as he tried to imagine it in his head. He'd seen a few pictures that would probably fit such a request and he did just that.

"All right," he started, "And, I'm Joshua."

It was pretty hard to believe that Joshua, even though he was in the wrong room, had pretty much done what was requested of him. He 'teased the camera' and even 'invited' whoever was going to look at the picture. And, this wasn't just the inviting sort of look. It was more of a 'are you ready to buy me? I'm pretty expensive' kind of look.

Somewhat halfway the shot, he could see a pretty good looking blonde man looking at him from the outside and he smiled politely. "I think the model you've been looking for is here," he told the photographer as he rubbed his shoulder a little. "I should head out and get myself to the right studio. This isn't the company 'Techno Schnitz', is it?"

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2011, 04:17 AM

Vincent didn’t mean to make Joshua think that he was just teasing him because of his inexperience though either way Vincent was thankful that this cute guy stumbled into his studio because the pictures were coming out fabulous. He made a mental note of his name and nodded just a bit, “Pleasure to meet you, Joshua.” He said softly with a small close-lip smile between photo shots.

The photo shoot got interrupted and he looked over his shoulder to see that his actual model was there, Vincent turned off his camera with a light sigh and offered another smile towards the model that was nice enough to take half-naked pictures despite he was wrong in the studio. Well, at least he knew. “Actually, Techno Schnitz is next door… Say, you won’t mind if I publish this for ‘Pleasure Men’ magazine would you? We pay pretty well.” Vincent said gently as Mark came up with a permission slip for Joshua as an agreement for their magazine that was on a clipboard.

{Sorry it’s so short.}

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-28-2011, 04:30 AM

[[ 'tis good. :3 ]]

Romboss knew that. Well, if he looked carefully, he wouldn't have had made such mistakes. "Eh? Oh. Sure," he smiled as he moved to where Mark is to sign the said permission slip. The model was rather quick to change back into his clothes. Being naked wasn't at all an issue for him. Taking out his wallet, too, he pulled out his business card and handed it to Vincent. "If you have any small projects, feel free to call me. I don't take the big ones, though."

A head poked in from the entrance of the studio and Joshua recognized her to be his manager. Not even finishing buttoning up his shirt, he grabbed his bag, uttered a short thanks to both Mark and Vincent before he'd left for the said door. Apparently, he's forgotten the money. The only thing he'd left behind was his address, number and name on the business card.

The man's cheeks had turned slightly pink in embarrassment as he was seen talking to the woman. Turning to give the men in the room a glance, he shot the photographer a small smile and left before he made himself any more than embarrassed.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2011, 11:24 PM

Mark fixed his glasses on his nosebridge nonchalently as he waited patiently for the sheet to be signed and took the paper back in his own hand after it was signed. He went off again rather quickly to put the paper in the record as the legal agreement and get the pay check for the model as well for his work today but first he had to write the check.

Vincent watched Joshua sign the paper, well he was actually checking him out since he was just in his knickers. Vincent pursed his lips and forced himself to look away when Joshua directed his attention back to him. A light baby pink came to his cheeks hoping that the other male didn't notice that he was in fact eyeing him. "Hm." he hummed softly as he took the business card from Joshua. He would call sometime but not anytime soon, he didn't want to be seem as desperate. He slipped the small card in the back of his pants pocket and looked towards the door in curiousty. There he saw a woman and barely even noticied that male left until he was out the door.

By now, Mark had came back with the paycheek by the time Joshua was out door, "Mr. Romboss left his money behind..." he said softly.

Vincent nodded gently, smiling back at the handsome male as he walked off. "That's quite alright. We'll send it to his people." He said with a gentle smile before he walked past Mark to plug in his camera to the computer and send the nice pictures to the editor of the magazine.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-01-2011, 12:13 PM

Joshua hadn't noticed at all that the photographer was eyeing him. He was, well, too busy to think about the photo shoot he has now become real late for. Apologizing profusely with his manager beside him, he grinned sheepishly and gave the director a quick thank you before he went to get changed. Again. Like a while ago, he didn't take too long to finish. By the time an hour had passed, the model had done his work professionally. The director was appeased even if Joshua was a little more than late.

"Thanks a lot," he told the woman as he walked with her and sighed. Rubbing the back of his neck, he could already feel the stress coming onto him. Add up the fact that he has lots of things to deal with at the university. He was just real glad he finished what he had to do and was able to earn at least a little. And, that sudden extra job, he thought to himself as he adjusted his bag. He idly wondered how the pictures came out then. Since Joshua has never tried doing such poses he did with that rather good-looking photographer, it had gotten him curious. Pleasure Men... what kind of audience did they appeal to?