Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2011, 04:29 AM

Nick once again stared at Ellis in a strange way, as if he was privately thinking something along the lines of this: 'Uh...okay. So you put yourselves in dangerous situations on purpose, huh? Nice hobby you've got there.' But he didn't dare to say that, still thinking that Ellis could run out at any time with his money if he didn't humor him for the rest of the night.

"Must be nice to have loyal friends," was what he finally decided to say. There was the slightest twinge of a tortured edge to his voice, but it wasn't very noticeable. "I seem to have problems making and keeping friends. Kinda sad when the only friend that's stuck by you through the years is cold hard cash. And even that's betrayed me recently."

He laid back a little more on the bed, closing his eyes. "Can't say I've really had too many romantic moments, either." His relationship with his ex-wife hadn't exactly been the...easiest...of times in his life.

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-03-2011, 04:35 AM

"Aww, well, yanno what, Nick? I'll be yer friend." Ellis smiled happily, sitting up on his elbows and stomach before leaning in to nuzzle his jaw. "An' I think I showed ya a decent lovin', romantic moment..." He added, as if that was the best thing he could say. "Guess ya'll always have me, too, long as ya stay in touch. I ain't gonna jus' leave ya." A pause, and then, "But I ain't always easy t'put up with. I got m'own problems... An' sometimes I need a smart friend t'help me."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2011, 04:47 AM

"Smart...I can do smart, I guess. Graduated from high school with high honors. Tried college, but it never worked out for me. Still decently smart, though..." Nick mused, awkwardly patting Ellis on the head. He reminded him of a younger brother...a little kid. After what they had just done, those weren't the best thoughts to be running through his mind. "...I do have a phone, if you want to write your number down for me. Tomorrow, though...I don't have it on me."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 04:53 AM

"Yeah, yeah, that'd be good, Nick." He blushed a little. "God, I hope Keith wakes up, soon... Did I tell ya what happened?" He questioned, chewing his lip and frowning a little, cuddling up against Nick and almost forcing the man to hold him. "Keith... Keith, Dave, an I were all in th'truck... An', yanno, Dave was drivin'. Well, ya aren't really s'posed to ride in the bed, and ya definitely shouldn't have sex in the bed when th'truck's goin'... But like, we wanted to try it. An... We hit a cow, Keith went right through th'back winda an' the windsheild... He's been in a coma...fer a month, now..."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2011, 05:00 AM

Nick had just assumed that this 'Keith' had either broken it off with Ellis or had moved away, or something like that. He wasn't expecting anything like the story that Ellis had just told, and it struck something inside of him. He sighed, scratching his head absently, and then wrapped his arms around Ellis like he was sure the younger male wanted him to. "...Well, I'll hope for the best," he offered, half-heartedly. "I guess you know now not to ever have sex in the bed of a moving truck." He spoke almost like he was trying to distance himself from the situation. But he usually did that when he was starting to become emotionally invested in something...

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 05:02 AM

"Y-yeah... Guess so..." A rather adorable pout overcame the younger male's lips. "God, Nick, ya ever think yer invincible? Yer young, ya can't be stopped?" Pushing out of his arms, he looked at him seriously, a look that was barely on his face, if at all. "Do...Do ya think that runs out fer people...?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2011, 05:06 AM

"Should stop once you hit thirty. It stops more quickly if you get married, and even more quickly if you have or adopt kids." Nick made a face. "Just...don't ever gamble," he added. "Then it starts up again and will ruin your life..." He sounded like he was speaking from experience...an intriguing thing, really. Nick loved to gamble, and he had been married...but regretted it deeply.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 06:01 AM

"Awww... Sounds like ya need some good ol' fashion lovin', Nick..." Ellis replied with a soft sigh, smiling a little and leaning forward to kiss him, slow and long and languid. If there was one thing that the hick knew, it was how to give someone a heaping helping of 'good old fashioned loving'. He'd been loving on Keith for years, and even now, he wanted something he could love, while he waited. "God, Nick... He ain't even.... Aw, damn, he is. Jus' turned thirty two." He whimpered, pouting again right at the elder man's face. "I ain't there yet, though. Jus' twenty-see-ix."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2011, 06:05 AM

Nick placed a hand on the back of Ellis' neck while the younger male kissed him, closing his eyes. It had actually been a while since he'd had anyone give him any kind of 'lovin'', and honestly, it felt better than it should have. He'd been nervous about showering another man with affection, but it was easier than he thought it was.

"...Maybe you should find him a safer hobby when he wakes up." Nick was assuming that the other man would wake up, perhaps just to make Ellis feel better. That unnerved him a little, as he wasn't an optimistic person. "Or, at the very least, keep him out of trouble for a while and keep him inside rather than outside."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 06:10 AM

Ellis blushed a little, but kept up the kiss as long as he could. When it was broken, he nuzzled and carressed every part of Nick he could reach, lavishing him in attention and loving affection, listening to his words and taking them to heart.

"Ah, I dunno. Keith's been through so much, I doubt he'd really be able to die, ever..."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2011, 06:14 AM

"Yeah. But still. No matter what he might think, he's not indestructible." Nick shrugged, pulling his arms up behind his head again to give Ellis access to more of his skin. He was definitely liking that the other was lavishing him with attention, as he had a pleased sort of look on his face. He was tired from what they had done together, but also from dancing most of the night. So he wouldn't be awake too much longer unless Ellis wanted him to be.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 07:19 PM

And Ellis did want him to be, for as long as possible. He didn't want to be alone, for now, not until he was happily asleep. Shivering a little, he kissed up and down and all around his neck, face and chest, peppering everything with as many loving pecks as possible. "Yeah, guess yer right, Nick..."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 01:12 AM

"Maybe we should get some rest," Nick commented hopefully, stretching out a little more and shifting so that he was laying on his side on the bed, which was the most comfortable position for him. "Maybe a good night's sleep will help you get your mind off of things, hmm?"

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 02:36 AM

"Yeah, maybe..." Ellis replied with a frown, sighing a little. His entire cheery attitude just deflated and he curled up against Nick's body, eyes closed as he fought back tears. Things had been going great, but now... Now he was just so sad.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 02:53 AM

Nick awkwardly patted Ellis on the head again. "Relax, and sleep. You don't have to worry about anything while you're here. Lay back and rest." His words sounded painfully awkward as he ran them through his head. He wasn't used to reassuring people like that, and that clearly showed in his voice.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 03:34 AM

Smiling a little, Ellis nodded as he kissed at the other's neck. Slowly, he began to slip into a more comfortable sleep, eyes shut and brain fuzzing over until he was out cold. Or, so it seemed. He shifted after a good fifteen minutes of being asleep, and a soft name was on his lips.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 03:36 AM

Nick slept like a rock when he slept, so he didn't hear Ellis speaking or feel him moving. His arms were locked in a tight vice around the younger male's body and he was breathing slowly, in a synchronized way. He was completely still even as Ellis shifted around. It wasn't likely he would wake up for anything less than a fireworks show outside the room...

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 03:41 AM

Lips latched onto Nick's neck as Ellis' body switched into a familiar rhythm. He happily made his way around Nick's jaw line, neck, chest and face, a few kisses to his lips, as well. The country boy was quite happy where he was, having a nice night together with him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 03:49 AM

Nick didn't stir at all until Ellis struck a sensitive point on his neck with his teeth. He jerked awake, blinking sleepily, and tightened his grip around Ellis, sighing softly. He was ready to settle down and sleep again, but he was enjoying the little kisses he was getting.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 03:53 AM

More kisses and nibbles, sucks and soft, gentle murmurs of loving words came at Nick's upper torso, and he very happily made sure that the other earned as many sweet and loving gestures. Of course, what he would say next could very easily ruin the entirety of the moment. "Mn... Keith..."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 04:00 AM

"Hmph..."

Nick felt an unexpected surge of jealousy when he heard Keith's name uttered from Ellis' mouth. Why now? It hadn't bothered him before. The very notion that he was starting to develop feelings for the man in his arms revolted Nick. Really, he wasn't ready to have a full-scale relationship, and honestly, it seemed like Ellis was just using him as a puppet for Keith. Trying to ignore his feelings, Nick settled back down, his face blank, and tried to lull himself back to sleep.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 04:07 AM

The gentle, loving kisses were soon turned to happy licks as his dreams turned more sensual. He wiggled his hips some before pressing up nice and hard against Nick's body. Keith's name was on his lips again, before he groaned again and suddenly Nick's name fell from them.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 04:12 AM

Nick's annoyance with the affection he was being shown ground to a screeching halt when all of a sudden, he heard his own name leaving those lips. Cracking one of his eyes open, the older man peered, mildly curious, at Ellis' expression. Had he heard that right? He couldn't have...after all, Ellis was all over this Keith...not him. Regardless...he was watching Ellis a little more closely now.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 04:15 AM

A happy moan left Ellis as he turned around on his other side, grinding his rear up against Nick's crotch. "Niiiiiiiiiiiick... Keith..." He moaned, arching and seeming to be very, very excited at that moment. In his dream, being pushed between them both and ravaged was an incredible and awesome thought.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-04-2011, 04:17 AM

Oh. Both of them, huh? Nick frowned again, pursing his lips a little. He settled for resting his chin on Ellis' shoulder and trying not to concentrate on the tingling feeling in his abdomen. He was tired...he didn't want to go for another round unless he absolutely had to. Maybe in the morning he would feel more motivated.