WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-26-2012, 01:34 PM

Thank You For Coming!

So I had my art store running before as a bit of a trial to see what I could and couldn't do, and now that I have gotten the information I needed I've edited to include what I thought I could do well! You'll notice I don't do full bodies anymore, and that is because I am still trying to perfect drawing them. It is the same with more detailed backgrounds. As I feel I get better at them, I'll re-include them into the options. I also have a new pricing system!

Things I do:
-OCs
-Fanart
-Any kind of pairings

Things I don't:
-Mecha (Sorry I'm not good at all the detail just yet!)
-Anything against Mene's rules

Styles* and Pricing:

*These are just examples, and the final result for your order may vary. If my art style changes drastically I will update the examples.

Bases:
Chibis are 200
Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3

Busts are 300

3/4 shots are 600

Colouring Prices:
Monochrome is 100. Default is black but if you want a specific colour please tell me.
(Every example 1)

Flat colours and slight shading are 200
(Every example 2)

Detailed colours are 300
(Every example 3)

Extras:
Backgrounds will be left up to my discretion if you want one. It will be something really simple like this or this, depending on what I think looks the best for the drawing.
If you want a background it is an additional 50

Every added character is 30% (or closest rounded number) increase on your final order price. (So if you got 2 characters, you would add 30% of the price for one character, and if you got another character added it would be a 30% increase on that). This is if you have another character in a single order. If you're getting two different pictures than each is counted as two different orders.

So the way prices work is you have your base cost + colour cost + extra costs = final price. If you need any help with figuring out the price feel free to PM me or ping me.

An alternate way to pay me is by choosing an item or items that I am questing from my Quest Thread, and I will draw as many drawings as you want until the price equals up to the average pricing of the item.

Order Form:

HTML Code:
[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I would like to order[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Base:[/B] (Chibi/Bust/3 quarters)
[B]Colour Type:[/B] (Monochrome/Flats/Detailed)
[B]Facial Expression:[/B] (Happy, Sad, As if looking at a delicious pizza with wonder, etc)
[B]Pose:[/B] (If applicable)
[B]Detailed Description of Character:[/B] (Please use as many ref pics as you can and be as detailed as you can. If I get something wrong and you haven't included it in the description then I'm not going to fix it.)
[B]Background?[/B]Yes/No
[B]Payment Type:[/B] (gold or item/s, if gold how much and if item/s which one/s and the average price/s)[/CENTER][/FONT]

After I have confirmed that your order is on the list, please send me a trade with your payment. I won't accept the trade until after I've finished your artwork, but I would like to see that you have the correct payment and don't lose it.

Currently on the List:

Seito:

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
I would like to order
Base: 3 quarters
Colour Type: Detailed
Facial Expression: Regal looking. She is an Empress (even if she's walking around in her causal clothes) if not a nice smile always works.
Pose: I leave that up to you!
Detailed Description of Character:
Hotaru please!
Here her hair reference (the 2nd one) and original outfit you did * u *

So in general it's the same spirit and basic design of your original (but the shirt should overlay the other way, it's backwards for Japanese kimono-esque design.) here's my version. :P http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ps8bee5181.gif
(you can ignore the upper right hand corner design. I was trying to do her formal wear)

Her top looks something similar to this reference. That it's a top-top. (The ruffles/lace is similar to this one too). Also she's got that extra layer shirt by the collar. Here's a couple more references of similar tops (+ ruffles) here and here

The skirt is based similar to this reference. The ruffles on the edge of the skirt are similar to the reference above.

The sash should looked like mene's sunlit wrap. Well just the part that extends now in front. Not the part that wraps around the waist. (If that makes sense) The length should look more like the one in the upper right hand corner (I drew it too short in the lower right hand corner one). The symbol on the sash is this. (You can ignore the colors on that image I was designing the flag)

It's not on there but I toyed with the idea of adding the string on the edge of the sleeves like this picture but I haven't decided on that so I will leave the decide up to you. \o (If it looks good on her, add it, if not no need!)

The knot around the middle looks like this one! Chinese Knotting: The Flower Knot (????, ????, ????) (the 8 flower) but if that's too complicated this one works too. funny Rabbit: Asian knot

Her shoes are the same as in your picture! \o

Patterns: I haven't fully worked out the patterns yet so you have plenty range here. I was thinking having the pattern only on the bottom of the sleeves like this kimono. I like these patterns ( one and two) but hard to say if they really fit Hotaru. Here's a website full of kimono patterns! Here's another one.

Colors: I'm pretty set on a nice rich purple like this shade or even amethyst as the main color of the outfit.(Should match her eyes which are purple of course). For all the trims I was thinking a nice crimson red. I really like this color combo or this but I'm not sure if that's too clashy? (I have the basic understanding of color theory...) Can never go wrong with black or white either, blue might also be nice. Could go for the trio, purple + red/blue + white/black for the ruffles. You know the sash can be different as well. Gold is also nice!

The outfit is obviously still a work in progress so feel free to tweak things too. (i.e. instead of the knots around the waist, maybe a bow instead? idk, feel free to experiment, play with the patterns, etc)

Background?Yes, sure why not!
Payment Type: Gold, let's round it to 1k.

Cupcake Queen:

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake Queen View Post
I would like to order
Colour Type: flat
Facial Expression: irritated look
Pose: standing up with legs apart and one hand on her hip (if you want, you can have it so her other hand is giving the viewer the middle finger)
Charlotte (uncolored)
Charlotte has straight (with slight wave) thigh-length jet black hair that she keeps in a high pony tail. She has pale white skin and dark grey eyes, with a mole on the right side of her chin. She stands 5'8" and has two tattoos, one of them being a crimson and black colored snake that wraps around her left arm and the other a crimson lotus with a black snake coiled around it, however it is located on her back (though there are a few of the lotus' petals on her shoulder and hip). She wears white bandage-like wraps around her breasts, right arm, and around her lower torso like shorts. She wears two black shoulder armors with spikes on them that have black straps across her chest. A burnt, ripped kimono-like coat is tied around her waist by the sleeves, which is red with black accents. Her sandals are black as well and have two inch thick soles. She has two sword sheaths strapped to her lower-back in an X formation. Accessories wise, she wears a bracelet with wood beads that are carved with swirly designs and painted red. She also wears a choker with a black base and a pendant that is a crescent moon and a sun together; smiling (blown up picture of it in the ref pic). She also has black snake bite lip piercings.
Background? no
Payment Type: 950 (tip included)

I would like to order
Colour Type: flats
Facial Expression: happy; big smile and one eye winking
Pose: standing up with legs apart, one hand on her hip while the other one is up and making a peace sign
ref w/ outfit (I have another ref, however her outfit is different. if you want that ref too, let me know)
Momoko is 5'5" and has very pale white skin. She has freckles across her cheeks and nose, and a prominent beauty mark under her right eye, which is usually her only eye showing due to her angled bangs. She has bright green eyes and dark blonde hair (looks like a light brown in picture due to lack of blond colored markers). Her hair goes down to her chest and is slightly wavy, having a few slightly curled bits. She has a pear shaped figure and always wears clothes that are a mix between punk and scene. She wears neon green and black stripped stockings and mauve colored high top converse shoes (going up to her knee) with neon pink laces and black soles. She wears black and mauve striped cardigan and black shorts, which are held up by a neon green belt with a skull buckles and spikes. Her tee is white with red (fake) blood stains. Her accessories include a black spiked choker, neon green spiked bracelets, and two bracelets that are a neon pink and black. Momoko also has a pear of green fishnet gloves that cut off at the fingers. She sometimes wears her hair up in a side pony tail that is tied with ribbon (can be neon green, neon pink, or black).
Background? no
Payment Type: gold; 950 (tip included)

All together I'll be paying 2470g (that's with tip and 30% extra added, since it's two characters).

Last edited by WherededIGo; 04-18-2014 at 11:22 AM..

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 04-26-2012, 02:41 PM

Hey, cute art. ;D
I especially like your regular full body drawings.
Good luck with your shop.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 04-26-2012, 02:58 PM

:hug: I still love the art you made me! It's so cute :eager:

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-26-2012, 05:41 PM

Oh, er...could I get a full-color of her?
Pretty please?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-26-2012, 08:23 PM

Thank you all :)

Kaderin Triste: no problem! I'll do it as soon as I can. :) any particular pose you want her in?

Last edited by WherededIGo; 04-27-2012 at 05:48 AM..

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-27-2012, 05:12 AM

Oh! Hey where! *stares at store*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-27-2012, 05:49 AM

Hey Sensia! *also stares at store*

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-27-2012, 05:58 AM

You have a store.

Unfortunately I'm broke.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-27-2012, 06:01 AM

Yep. I made it last night XD

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-27-2012, 06:03 AM

Cool! Once I've earned enough I get something from you.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-27-2012, 06:06 AM

Awesome :eager:

I just need to know if my first customer wants her picture in any particular position before I can finally get started.
I feel so excited!

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-27-2012, 06:13 AM

Well good luck and happy store-warming! *pops open some honey water like it was champagne*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-27-2012, 06:27 AM

I'm not cleaning that up 8D XD
Thank you :)

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-27-2012, 06:31 AM

*didn't spill any* what?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-27-2012, 06:32 AM

Just a forewarning.

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-27-2012, 06:39 AM

*is fanatical about being neat with food and drink*
Right.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-27-2012, 06:40 AM

XD
I have work in half an hour. I hate work DX

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-27-2012, 06:42 AM

Aww. At least you have work.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-27-2012, 06:57 AM

But school and work are terribly time consuming. On top of that school decides to rain home work down on me.

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-27-2012, 07:14 AM

I never used to do my homework.. I'm a great slacker.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-27-2012, 01:09 PM

Neither do I really but that's beside the point XD

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-27-2012, 05:34 PM

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner! No real particular pose. Anything you do will be fine.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-28-2012, 01:24 AM

It's alright. :)
A that's good. I've already worked out a pose ^_^
I should get it done, maybe today or tomorrow.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-28-2012, 03:01 AM

Exciting! So, just wondering...should I start a trade with payment now or when the art's done?

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 04-28-2012, 03:18 AM

Kaderin! superspecial2minart for being Wheres first customer.

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/album....ictureid=53014