Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-22-2015, 06:30 AM

Aww thank you! *nuzzles and purrs and squeaks*

Also, by wolf twins I meant triplets. *sheepish grin* I forgot to add Zin in there. ... just thought of his sister's when I said twins haha even after mentioning him. Poor guy.

Zinfandel: Em, please don't give me that look. You don't need to do what I suspect you're doing by analyzing me like that. Again.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2015, 06:34 AM

lol we understand lol *pets even more*

Ember: awww but Zin we love you and and you need a lover *pokes* I saw a cute raccoon demon thief though she has a baby

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-22-2015, 01:39 PM

Yes, Cin and Gaia better watch out.

I agree you are awesome Es and yay for spontaneousness. Hahaha, yes poor Zin the brother of two trouble making sisters.

Tara: *sneaks up behind Zin and hugs him being careful not to disturb the wound on her side* That is right. We love you and want you to be happy. *releases him and moved around to stand by Ember* She was rather cute, Zin would be a better match than that half Katayan she was with.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2015, 01:43 PM

Ember: *bristles and growls as it dawns on her he is hurt* Tara *growling voice* why is Zin hurt!?

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-22-2015, 04:56 PM

Zin: *he looks skeptical, then sighs* Demons aren't on my list of .... preferences. *he narrows his eyes*

*notices Tara stiffen upon hugging him from behind* Love me as much as you want, but I don't need you to make me happy. *he smiled slightly* I'm happy with you two.

Why am I...? *Zin's ears flatten in worry, then he looked at Tara critically* I'm not hurt. I haven't been outside since the last time. ... *he trailed off and shook his head* Tara .... why are you hurt? *gently brushed a hand over Ember's cheek before reaching out and gently pushing Tara to turn so he could gently touch her side*

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-22-2015, 05:13 PM

Ember: you should met her though, she is the most cute thing ever and you can't be happy with just us *pouts slightly before hugging and pets him, pulls out a picture* see:

*growl gets cut off, leaning into his touch* just great.....Tara what did you do this time? *can't help the anger in her voice*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-22-2015, 11:37 PM

*bristles as well and growls back at her sister* How would I know? *looks at Zion with concern in here eyes*

*with a reluctant sigh Tara turned so Zin could inspect the damage to her side* *even with his gentle touch it caused a sharp pain, it was hard for her not to flinch* this is why I rarely come home....what happened is no concern of either of you. The main thing is that I'm alive. *she gave Ember a half glare* *the female wolf didn't want to talk about what happened as it had been a foolish mistake*

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-23-2015 at 03:14 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-27-2015, 09:48 PM

Lookie I found a picture of Tara in her anthro form!

[/IMG]

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-28-2015, 11:22 AM

ah such an awesome picture!!