Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 03:03 PM

So since we have both x-men and brotherhood in this OOC here, I figured it's best to just call it the X-Gene. This is where we'll talk if we have questions about anything for the roleplay before and once it starts up.

I only have one request, don't let this one die. All my other group roleplays I have had before have died out, I hope we can make at least a minimum of one post a week, if not more.

So, Immy is here, and ready to take any questions.

Quote:
When does the roleplay start?
I will set up today (thursday 2-12-15) and hopefully be up and going by 2-12-15, Friday.
warning: With it being valentines day AND mardi gras (as a checker I will probably be very busy and really tired) so it depends if I post other than friday or monday. Saturday & sunday will be busy for us. We had a girl in the office quit. Another worker isn't doing very well, guess age caught up to him, and our tallest checker is probably going to quit very soon. So depending on how work goes for me, depends if I post much this weekend.

PrincessKasumi: HC-Gal: ~Wild Spirit Wolf~: Gemini: Hidden Cupcake:

so four people are present for this roleplay. Hm...I think we'll do fine, I'll leave the request thread open in case we get more. But this won't begin until tomorrow at least.

Last edited by Immy; 02-24-2015 at 02:23 AM..

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 02-12-2015, 03:18 PM

LoL yeah I'll be a little busy on Valentines, but otherwise I'll be free to hop in any other day :3

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 03:20 PM

THIS: ---> ^_^ right there is a link I visit to help me type out more and better posts. Sometimes I will not have a long post and I will post it in there to see if I can make it longer or more worth reading. I don't always do this, but it helps.

Since i posted tags above, I'm going to just put our bios right here.

SPOILERX

Saved For Profiles:

Academy Students:

Quote:
Username: Immy
Birth Name: Crystal Rose
Mutant Name: Crys
Mutant Power: Telepathy, Crystal Manipulation, and flight.
Brotherhood or X: X Academy
Personality: Kind, caring, determined, stubborn, strong willed, and believes strongly in equality in everything for greater peace (even if force is to be used at special times)
Appearance: CLICK ME
3 Likes: The Seasons, Dangerous Storms, and drawing (or cooking/baking)
3 Dislikes: Spiders, nightmares, and those who state the obvious (or just people in general)
Anything Else? Her parents are unknown and she grew up on her own, mostly on the streets, but with a more carefree attitude. She is always smiling or lost in thought, if you ever see her angry, you might want to run.
Quote:
Birth Name: Karen Ranen
Mutant Name: Fae
Mutant Power: Faerie Magic, wings to fly (see through and appears more like clear lavender sparkles), Elf Intelligence (over knowing herbs in nature)
Personality: Kind, caring, gentle, easily scared, curious, adventurous, and very sweet when making friends.
3 Likes: Likes Nature, Magic, and peace.
3 Dislikes: Negativity, Violence, and being completely alone (especially away from nature)
Anything Else? If Karen ever gets alone (away from nature) she could go into shock, it's her fear, being alone away from all life. So if she was in a metal room by herself, she would panic silently. Also, she hates violence, and if you ever push her to the edge to USE violence, she goes all out. (Not all powerful, but can be deadly)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi
Username: PrincessKasumi
Birth Name: Yuki Grey
Mutant Name: Psion
Mutant Power: Telekineses, limited telepathy and limited self healing. (will explain limited abilities)
Brotherhood or X: Neither but is leaning towards X
Personality: Reserved and shy, Yuki generally keeps to herself yet yearns to be near others. Suspicious of the motives of others makes it even harder for her to get close to those who know her. She is a pessimist yet she can be optimistic about certain things. May come off as unfriendly. Although she is an introvert she is concerned with the well being of others and will go out of her way to ensure their happiness. Prefers to be spontaneous rather than coming up with plans of what to do. Low emotion stability, often experiences negative emotions suchs as anger, depression or anxiety. Very straight forward and doesn't beat around the bush. Wears her heart on her sleeve and takes everything said to her to heart. Has no problem handing control over to others. Very confifent, but barely has any self confidence in herself. Yuki is kind and compassionate. Very creative. Honest, imaginative, helpful, loyal, playful, outspoken, passissive aggressive, stubborn, childish at heart, cautious, procrastinator and lastly often over thinks things.
Clothing Style: Typically wears Asian styled clothing
3 Likes:
Sweets, animals, drawing
3 Dislikes: Spicy foods, bullies, work
Anything Else? Limited telepathy, which means she can't just tune in whenever she wants. It happens randomly. Which could also very well mean shes just inexperienced with it and doesn't know hwo to use that power of hers. As for her limited healing ability its exactly what it says she has limited healing. To be more specific it means she cannot return from being presumeably dead. Her parents are Jean Grey-Summers and Wolverine. She is the love child of both of them. She was born before Jean had gotten with Scott and married him.
Quote:
Username: HC-Gal
Birth Name:Kasumi Himura
Mutant Name: Jinzou
Mutant Power: Technopathy, Limited manipulation of metals.
Brotherhood or X: X-Student
Personality:
Kasumi is reclusive, even for a mutant, she's not one to open up to others, in fact she goes out of her way to avoid others or shuts down entirely when she feels the slightest bit threatened or concerned, she has little confidence and a lot of bottled up terror that she doesn't openly express. Most of all she fears the divide not only between her and humans but also between her and other mutants around her age, mostly because of her abilities and the kind of power she could wield if she used it in any abusive manner, no matter how minor. Being able to hack into any computer device, such as phones and computers or even directly into websites such as Blogs with no problem at all can be considered a very intrusive ability.

As a result she's developed a protective shell, shutting others out and keeping her abilities limited to their most minor capabilities although she desires to do so much more with them, knowing just how much good she could do as well. Furthermore she longs for friends, knowing that those at the school would understand her, but is held back by her worries about how others would treat her, not only for her abilities but the more normal seeming trouble of being partly wheelchair-bound and otherwise quite frail.

While on her own or with any of the very few people she's trusted to let a little closer, Kasumi does prove to be quite friendly, perhaps still a bit sensitive, but otherwise there is no trace of anger or hate in her. She has little desire to share prejudice nor does she believe humans lesser to her, although she's still afraid of others, mutant or human, and any sudden movements they might make.
Kasumi has an excellent grasp of technology as a whole and secretly aspires to become a leading mind in the field of technological development, perhaps even Cybernetics or Bio Mechanics.

In spite of her intelligence and ability to balance logic and reason she also has a rampant imagination, one that can run pretty wild when fueled by such nightmares as the ones given by horror games or anything else of the sort leaving her scared of the dark and all the things from her nightmares that could be lurking. She is easily terrified, sitting in silent, but almost constant fear of the world around her and the truly harsh nature of it.

Appearance: [Link]
Most often, Kasumi wears long-sleeved shirts and sweaters as well as slacks or track bottoms with either trainers or soft heeled shoes to make walking easier. She'll wear basic white or black clothing, not really expressing herself with colour, so long as the clothing is comfortable. She will occasionally wear dresses, but never anything that reveals any part of her body below the neck.

The reason for these clothing choices is in order to cover scarring on her body, her body is littered with faint scars and cuts, there are even a few hidden on the left side of her face and behind her jaw, all are results of past operations and a certain unpleasant event in her past, though she has never spoken out loud of it.

Likes: Computers / Technology, Video / Computer Games (Anything involving robots), Cartoons and Anime (Especially Mecha Anime), Privacy / Peace & Quiet, Mixed Rock Music, Electronica and Trance, Pizza, Ramen, Spicy Food, Most junk foods

Dislikes: Most sweet things (except anything Vanilla), Horror Games (they give her nightmares), Nightmares (subsequently..), Socializing, Show-offs, Revealing her Abilities, even to other mutants,

Anything Else? Kasumi has an incredibly frail body as a result of the strain her powers put on her body, this leaves her with an extraordinarily good, but highly demanding metabolism, in short, the price for her abilities is a really big appetite that can weaken her if she doesn't keep a balanced, solid intake of food.
Hunger can cause shakiness and weakness of the muscles, even weakening her immune system and allowing her to fall ill. The metabolism has attacked her own body and left her physically frail, her bones are weak and her muscles are poorly developed. Because of this she typically requires a wheelchair, but can walk with a crutch if she's feeling well enough. On occasions doesn't need any assistance at all, but this is with minimal use of her powers.

Kasumi also has an Eidetic Memory, as such; her memory is perfect, verging on near-infallible, she can remember everything she has ever experienced, read or heard, this makes it easy for her to retain information. On top of this she's got a highly calculating mind that fairs extremely well in technological areas, likely as a result of her technopathy. She excels at computer repair, maintenance, upgrading, programming and even hacking without the use of her powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Username: ~Wild Spirit Wolf~ (or Gemini, depending.)
Birth Name: Todd Hunter
Mutant Name: Lone Wolf
Mutant Power: Absorption of memories, abilities and psyche through skin-to-skin contact. He also has limited control over shadows.
Personality: Most often seen as the strong, silent type, Todd likes to keep to himself. He was once described as "tall dark and introverted." He doesn't talk much, so when he does say something, it's usually worth listening to. When he was young, people never called him by name, and he was given the nickname "Lone Wolf." It stuck, and now he uses it as his mutant name. Todd tries not to fight because he's terrified of losing control of his powers and hurting someone.
Appearance: CLICK HERE
3 Likes: Cool nights, books and animals
3 Dislikes: Clowns, losing control and thunderstorms.
Anything Else? Todd's mother is Rogue, but he doesn't know that. He was raised in an orphanage with no knowledge of who his parents were. A caretaker at the orphanage gave him the last name Hunter, because he always seemed to be looking for something. Todd only wears clothes that cover his body completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
Quote:
Username: Lady Chello
Birth Name: Daimen Luther
Mutant Name: Tick-Tock
Mutant Power: Time travel, Time manipulation, Memory manipulation, and Memory Collector
Brotherhood or X: X-man
Personality:Tick-Tock appears to be a loner and unapproachable. His appearance leads many to write him off as a freak before they get to know him. He is compassionate, kind, friendly, loyal, thoughtful, and humble. He tends to think before he speaks or acts not wishing to harm any with a careless word or deed. Some see his meekness as weakness, though if you push him he will fight back. Tick-Tock has strong morals and believes in helping the innocent even if it means self sacrifice. The one thing he will never stand for is a sad little girl. Every little girl reminds him of his dear little sister he lost. Tick-Tock enjoys happy people and helping others. Though he hates rainy days because they remind him of his past and his personal demons.
Appearance:
Clothing style: Tick-Tock tends to dress in steampunk style. He keeps his same clothing style and never varies from it. He always wears the same out fit and has many replicas of it in his closet. He wears his elaborate robe accompanied with his simple gray pants. He is known to prefer to go bare footed rather than wear his boots that match his outfit.
3 Likes: Smiles, happy people, little girls who smile
3 Dislikes: crying girls, bullies, guns
Anything Else? Tick-Tock carries a time scythe with him at all times. He wears it around his neck on a simple chain. He can pull it from his neck and summon it into a full length scythe, that he uses for his Time manipulation and Time Travel. Besides his scythe he carries a separate chain around his neck that holds a Winged Key with a crystal in the middle of it. The crystal holds all the memories that he has take from people. Tick-Tock can give people good memories or bad, he also can take memories and stores them for safety in the crystal of his winged key.
Tick-Tock lost his beautiful black wings sometime ago trying to save his beloved sister. However some of his plumage remains. Tick-Tock has to concentrate when using his time powers. He must have his scythe in order to use his time powers or something sharp that he can cut a rift in time with.
-----------------------

Brotherhood Mutants:

Quote:
Birth Name: Kaleb Nicholas
Mutant Name: Kaos
Mutant Power: Creating Explosions out of heat combustion (people and objects)
Brotherhood or X: Brotherhood
Personality: Quiet, cold, hardly ever smiles unless around others like him, and appears distant.
3 Likes: Heat, loud noises, and wide open spaces.
3 Dislikes: Cold, annoying people or people in general, and animals (a fear from when he was younger)
Anything Else? His father is Pyro. His mother is unknown. He hates animals or mutant like animals, in any form since it scares him. He didn't do well as a child being afraid of animals (they weren't hunting him) but being frightened he blew one of them up, and they attacked him after that. So now he hates all kinds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Cupcake
Username: Hidden Cupcake
Birth Name: Samson Smith
Mutant Name: Skin-Bag
Mutant Power: Varying degrees of physical manipulation, primarily with his own body. His body is a very fluid and flexible thing, weaker than most but easier to manipulate. Basic manipulations include regrowing lost teeth, advanced and accelerated healing (including regeneration of lost limbs over a period of time), and other enhanced natural body functions.
Advanced manipulations include extension of bone matter into weapons, the growth and thickening of epidermal layers to form a protective barrier, and even the growth of another (albeit crude) limb. Advanced manipulations such as these can be painful and require a great deal of energy.
Even has the ability to slightly effect the bodies of other people, including healing. His emotional state is connected to his abilities and is capable of inflicting horrifying damage on another's body if he is left to an absolute rage.
Brotherhood or X: Neither, leaning more towards the Brotherhood.
Personality: Flippant and sarcastic, Samson seems to have a loathing for humans and even his fellow mutants. As a result he isolates himself from people and lives alone. Very alone.

Very territorial, Samason is more likely to try and scare people away than welcome them into his space. If scare tactics don't work, he will resort to violence.

Despite all of this, Samson's aggression stems more from a desire to remain safe and to keep others safe from himself. He sees himself as dangerous, having accidentally killed three people during an extreme bout of anger, causing several ear-like tumors to grow within their lungs, airways, and mouth. He had fled after this, using a mask of aggression and sass to hide his insecurity and guilt. Wholeheartedly believes that the people who died because of him haunt him in the form of three, black-eyed monsters. More people were affected by his burst of anger, but survived with varying degrees of bodily harm. Since then, he's kept an iron tight control over his emotions.
Appearance: Greasy and dirty, Samson smells almost as bad as he looks. His hair is long from years of not cutting it, dirty blonde and braided sloppily (how he manages to braid his own hair is a trade secret and something he will never reveal). He is also starting to form the beginning of a patchy beard, chin covered in a layer of fuzz of varying thickness. His eyes are a chocolaty brown color. His skin is greasy and rather dirty, evidence of years of homelessness and squatting in an abandoned network of catacomb like tunnels. He wears a bunch of ratty clothing, including a mismatched set of shoes and a dirty sweatshirt. The way he dresses could best be described as 'stupid dirty hobo.'
3 Likes: Being dry, warm food, warm clothes, and rabbits.
3 Dislikes: Cold, being wet, and absolute silence. He can hear them whisper then.
Anything Else?: Samson changes the story of how he came to live in his tunnel every time he's asked, making up ridiculous stories that are hardly believable. Everything from just being poor as hell to being on the run from a vicious street gang. Who his parents are is a mystery that he has no real desire to talk about. He doubts they'd care to talk about him either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi
Username: PrincessKasumi
Birth Name: John Maxell
Mutant Name: Dagon
Mutant Power: The ability to manipulate gravity in a limited area. He is able to change the push and pull of gravity of objects themselves or the gravity around the objects.
Brotherhood or X: Brotherhood
Personality: On the outside he seems like your standard nice guy, but on the inside he is bad to the bone. He is ruthlessly brutal. He shows nobody any mercy be they human or fellow mutant.
Appearance:
3 Likes: Spiders, dogs, music
3 Dislikes: Normies (humans), cats, storms
Anything Else? owns a pet snake
Quote:
Birth Name: Cassandra Munroe (Goes by Cass or Cassie)
Mutant Name: Voltage
Mutant Power: Electricity, Flight, healing, and animal instinct.
Brotherhood or X: Neither (I'll explain in the info section)
Personality: Wild, cold, dark, bad attitude,
Appearance: Cassie
3 Likes: Silence, nature, and rocking out at parties.
3 Dislikes: Her parents, being controlled, being hunted.
Anything Else? Cassie has electricity like her mother did and excels at it greatly. Her father Logan has taught her how to fight, protect, and use weapons since she was old enough (age 5). She can fly like her mother, heal like her father, but for some reason she picked up on her father's animal instinct which comes in greatly for hunting others down. If you get on her bad side you'll get electrocuted or worse. She can hurt you without killing you fully. Cassie grew up being raised as a mutant, she could do anything with her powers, but her mother didn't want to let her go so easily. So Cassie started pushing them away a little by little until she finally left the x-men institute and became a brotherhood mutant. She also has very hard bones (meaning they're harder to break than the average human or mutant) she gets this from her father.
Quote:
Username: ~Wild Spirit Wolf~ (or Gemini, depending.)
Birth Name: Rosemary Starr
Mutant Name: Kamikaze (Japanese for "Divine Wind")
Mutant Power: Power over wind, flight and "second sight."
Brotherhood or X: None, for now
Personality: Rosemary is a kind, sweet and caring individual. She is always donating whatever she has to people who need it, and volunteering everywhere. She loves to help people and animals, and hates to see anyone getting hurt. She is gentle and cares for everyone, human or mutant, though she likes animals better than both. She loves nature and hates violence. No matter how badly someone treats her, she always tries to see the good in them. When she is alone, she cries a lot, but in front of people she's always smiling.
Appearance: Rosemary
3 Likes: Sunny Autumn days, helping people and animals, and chocolate milk.
3 Dislikes: Mean people, violence and bitter foods.
Anything Else? Rosemary grew up with her birth parents, who were kind to her until she developed her abilities. After that, they would beat and abuse her constantly. She has fully functional angel wings, which she hides with the loose clothing she always wears. She covers up her body with her clothes to cover the scars from her parents. Rosemary's second sight lies in her eye color. Her left eye, which is green, gets visions of the future. Her right eye, which is blue, sees the past. Rosemary's visions are unpredictable. She can't control what she'll see or when, and her visions are often hard to decipher. The biggest downside is that after a vision occurs, she experiences temporary blindness in the eye that had the vision.
Quote:
Username: LadyChello
Birth Name: Rae Alee Summers
Mutant Name: Phoenix or Fox
Mutant Power: Telekinesis (Her telekinesis is advance enough she can fly using it.) , she is able to summon and wield magma/lava at will, resistant to fire and heat, and able to form a fire phoenix around her body with a mind of it's own.
Brotherhood or X: neutral for now leaning towards Brotherhood.
Personality: A loner by nature, she has spent most of her life isolated from others. Her isolation was a decision that lead to animosity in her heart, towards her parents for choosing to leave her behind. With the lack of confidence from her family and support, anger has taken the place of love in her heart. The only thing that brings her happiness is spending time with animals and expressing herself through art. Due to her straining relationship with her parents she tries to spend as little time as possible around them. Deep beneath the anger and hurt she is a very compassionate person. At her core she is loyal, honest, brave, stubborn, random, and kind. However getting pass her outer shell of anger is almost impossible. Thanks to her parents actions she trust no one including her own sister. She has no attachment to her family in any form other than sharing DNA. She is quick to stand up for the innocent and anything she views wrong. If you are able to make her a friend you can know she will always have your back. Like a fox and wolf she spends her time on the outside looking in. She is very calculating and cunning. Just don’t take it personal if she doesn’t stop and socialize with you.
Appearance: here is her last picture taken.
Clothing: Rae tends to wear a lot of high end sweaters. Her normal colors are red and black. She is very fashionable and has to have her clothes custom made with fire retardant coatings infused in every piece.
3 Likes: drawing,animals,cooking
3 Dislikes: water, ice, cold
Anything Else? Just like her mother Jean Grey her true power is hidden. Her fear and unwillingness to accept her own Phoenix powers has made her a monster. She is truly her own worst enemy. When she takes her phoenix form the monster inside of her takes over. The constant battle from the inside leaves her physically weak and tired. This leads to her getting sicker faster than most. Her quick temper and built up anger makes her a danger to herself and others. When she grows to angry or gets upset she loses control over her power and the Phoenix takes over. The strained relationship has formed a wall in her heart not allowing her to accept the help from her parents, who now seek to make amends with her. They had teen years to come and get her from the government facility she had some how ended up in. The anger she has towards her family is fierce after learning they kept her sister and not herself. There is nothing in her mind or heart that can accept that fact or every forgive her own parents.

Last edited by Immy; 02-23-2015 at 02:10 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 04:01 PM

As long as this gets going, it can start anytime it wants. :)

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 04:03 PM

I have one hour before work sadly.

Also, I will post our bio information here. This way if anyone reads the roleplay they won't know everything about our characters and it builds interest.

---------- Post added 02-12-2015 at 10:41 AM ----------

Change of plans, I got my first post in today, so we might as well get things rolling.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 05:53 PM

Oh what a surprise! I made my post :)

Now I cant still back and relax and just read the first posts as they come in.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-13-2015, 02:59 AM

Haha I figured why not. Now I have to wait for two others and then read all the posts to post. I won't be using every character of mine in every post, I'll leave them out here and there

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 01:26 PM

so im making my post as we speak while coffee is being made.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 08:37 PM

Ok I made a small post, that should get you guys going

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 12:25 AM

HC gal is next then cupcake and then wild.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-18-2015, 01:59 PM

so much for staying in order.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 01:24 AM

Lady Chello: i hope you get this ping

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-19-2015, 02:00 AM

I hope it was ok for me to post.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 02:11 AM

yep thats fine, we lost order a bit back anyways :P

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-19-2015, 02:12 AM

*phew let out breath.* I wasn't sure if you where still doing order or not. :D

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 02:20 AM

We tried, I hope we try to stay in somewhat of an order, I prefer us to keep it in a bit of order (so no posting once and when someone else posts, don't post again, just to give others to reply)

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 02-22-2015, 06:47 PM

It's really dang confusing to have two OOC topics xD

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-24-2015, 02:24 AM

if you got pinged again sorry :P it was accidental while editing.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2015, 05:52 AM

Hey guys sorry I've been gone. I've had a super weird schedule at work. And by super weird I mean 'go to bed at 7 PM get up at 3:30 AM get to work at 5 AM get off by 1 PM remain tired throughout the rest of the day to avoid a nap and go to bed at 7' and I have been EXHAUSTED as a result. Now that the weird schedule is over I should be able to actually post tomorrow. I'm really sorry.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-05-2015, 12:26 AM

thats fine, even if its my turn next I'll not be posting until friday evening or so. My laptop comes then.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2015, 03:11 AM

Sounds good. Again I'm sorry. I'm getting to work on one now. Also actually coming up with a second character.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-06-2015, 02:50 PM

fine with me