Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 07:09 AM

Hey guys! A OOC thread room to discuss and make fun or our rp's and characters while we wait for posts and confirm facts and just get role play crazy.

Mainly intended for Silverbeam, HC-Gal, and Lady Chello.

Role play threads:

Silverbeam and Lady Chello= http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...dy-chello.html
Silverbeam and HC-Gal= http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showth...post1773274132

Lady Chello: get in here!
HC-Gal: and you too!

Last edited by Silverbeam; 03-08-2015 at 07:17 AM..

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 03-08-2015, 07:11 AM

So, did you realize I was gonna just go ahead and make a super post for you? xP I love making a big impact to start with.

Well either way you're both gonna have to wait for your next posts 'til I've had me a nice snooze, xP later!

Last edited by HC-Gal; 03-08-2015 at 07:15 AM..

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-08-2015, 07:13 AM

Mahahahahah!!!!! LOL I love the post! You go HC you owned him!!!!

Poor guy....oh scared me but you know what I'm going to go poke it...... And he totally wanted it! You can't say he didn't want the instant gilfriend Hc gave you. She doesn't just give those out to anyone.

This was a, "A B conversation you just didn't know X was going to find her way in did you."

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 07:18 AM

Hey Chello I could totally see this happening in ours....

Masahiko: hey Zora the doll is freaking me out, his eyes follow me wherever I go... *walks back and forth in front of the glass case* I don't think I feel comfortable going to the bathroom anymore.....

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 04:20 AM ----------

Night HC! i will likely be heading off to be myself.... Just gotta finish this last post.

Lady Chello

Old 03-08-2015, 07:21 AM

Zora: "Oh...is that so Masahiko." Three days later Masahiko goes into his restroom to find the doll standing on the back of his toilet along with new accessories for his bathroom covered in images of the doll.

We have got to get to bed. *rubs eyes* Hate you, you guys get so amazing when we all need to find our beds.
Why couldn't you do this earlier?

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 07:37 AM

LOL, so true....

And new post is up.. and yes Masahiko, you will learn to pee with dolls and yes you are that interested in dolls...

Fun note reason why I chose masahiko was that the Japanese name means Prince. While his past self as the prince his name is Toren which reflects his status of being torn which he kinda is in his modern day incarnation....

and thats it for me, goodnight peeps, hopefuly I will see ya tommorow after we go zonk out forever.... may story ideas not keep me awake for the rest of the night. It's 4am here anyway who needs sleep right?

Lady Chello

Old 03-08-2015, 08:16 AM

Silver I may need to work on my post that I posted. I'm not sure I was out of it when I wrote it. It just took me a while to fine this thread in my subscribed forms...It is only number two.....someone is going to bed now. That is a red flag that bed is needed. Oh, thank you for that info on his name. I had wondered but I haven't checked yet. Really thank you I enjoy learning tidbits like that!!!!! Ok night everyone! I hope you all have sweet dreams!

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 05:29 PM

...ugh I am glad my brother decided to get another hobby but black smithing is really really noisy... at least he waited till like noon to start since people know I am a late riser but man... soooo noisy.... No more past 3am nights for me... aim for 2am...yesh.....

Lady Chello: sure thing babe, I can go edit mine to match. Yeah as cool as they idea, unless she is using magic along with the make up skills, I've watched too much face off to see how she can instantly transform into other people. And for this particular heist I think that her sexy awesome self would be more appropriate, plus doll wants to see her. He would get really confused if she came in looking all lardy and still felt attracted, he's already a doll lets not throw in other weird things to abuse his mind... yet.... :) Oh man just visualized that...poor Orin, poor poor Orin.
A little bit of magic could work and be cool. Maybe a few secret tidbits of magic got past down through the centuries along with folklore.

HC-Gal

Old 03-08-2015, 05:31 PM

Hide his hammers in weird places. pretend like he must have forgotten them there, xD

Lady Chello

Old 03-08-2015, 05:40 PM

Oi I feel sorry for you. I just have the people above me who have been working on my last nerve. The keep knocking on the floor. Last night is was so bad I starting knocking back so they'd get the point to knock it off. I'm just grouchy today I think and last night. I agree with HC just hide it . Or find another spot far away to work. I fixed the post.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 06:30 PM

It's tempting but he is already going by my request of no loud pounding untill the afternoon. Of course he grumbled about it, the dorkwad.... Being married and living at home sucks... Still my house hold is better then if we were living with his parents... hoarders have nothing on his Dad.

Okay posted on the jointed hearts story, now to start on the treasure hunter one.... :)

Yeah sure crystal girl say hi like this is all common place...... Oh hey I thought you would be down her transforming crystals into girls, just thought I would go in and have a chat.... yeah nothing abnormal here.... haha

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 02:32 PM ----------

also touching crystaals feeels gooooooooooddddd..... ;)

HC-Gal

Old 03-08-2015, 06:46 PM

lol he'll find out sooner or later that it's her 'soft spot' so long as it's him, xD

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 06:50 PM

oh man, he could be in trouble.... Menewsha please don't fire us..... or at us....

Alright got posts up, may go take a break and lie down for a little bit. I should be back on in an hour or two.

Lady Chello

Old 03-08-2015, 07:11 PM

Oh yes HC crystal girl is so going to Eat him.....just woke up and is so going to just eat him. lol I love your guy!!!!

HC-Gal

Old 03-08-2015, 07:25 PM

XD what on earth are you talking about, silver?

Poor Adrie, what have I subjected the poor guy too?

Last edited by HC-Gal; 03-08-2015 at 08:24 PM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 08:27 PM

I dunno HC, I feel jet lagged..... LOL

And thanks Chello, I am enjoying how he is shaping up a a character so far.

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 06:29 PM ----------

sorry for the delay on replying, finsihing up some stuffs first then I will crack down on our rps....

HC-Gal

Old 03-09-2015, 02:07 AM

Sorry I haven't posted for either of you, dears, my friends and I are playing some games together, we usually do this on the weekend if they get a chance to come around.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-09-2015, 04:56 AM

No worries, I think we were all a little worn out form last night. Figured out that we had daylight savings so that was one of the reasons it was so late... daylight savings is so dumb.

Lady Chello

Old 03-09-2015, 05:04 AM

Lady is learning how to crochet and waiting on post from either of you fine people.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-09-2015, 05:39 AM

grrr had a finished post and mene ate it with the dumb token expired.... grrrrrr......

I will try and retype it all again Chello, it may not be as good, such is the sadness....

Lady Chello

Old 03-09-2015, 05:45 AM

It's ok I understand... I'm working on getting my whole granny vibe going. In about 5 hours I have learned enough to start crochet a pot holder so not bad for just learning. I even learned how to change the colors....hehehe....I hope my mom likes her pot holders coming her way.

I'm sorry men was rude. I hope it doesn't do it again Silver. Lady is going to bed soon it has been a long day.

HC-Gal

Old 03-09-2015, 06:11 AM

*huggles you both* Mene can be a pain for definite lol. I always 'copy/cut+repaste' my work so that I know I have it stored in my clipboard. It even saves the format in Mene itself if you use bold or colors or whatever.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-10-2015, 04:00 AM

sorry, may be a bit more scarce then I would like today and the next day or two, but I will try and get at least one post in a day/

I am very much enjoying our rp sessions. Health and my work commissions just being a little out of synch right now.

thankies!

HC-Gal

Old 03-10-2015, 05:00 AM

That's okay dear. I'm just glad you could get a post in, I've been looking forward to Adrie's reaction all day! <3

Poor guy, he doesn't know whether to be excited, embarrassed or terrified. Though so far it seems to be a mixture, lol

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-10-2015, 05:12 AM

Yep that seems to be Adrie's luck in life.... why deal with one thing when you can be overcomplicated with many things. :D

Alright, I will post when I can.