Xo~GREMLIN~oX
~GIZZIE,S CHARITY CASE AVI~

Old 12-23-2014, 03:51 AM

The menewsha staff has a group contest info in the stickie
I WANT TO DO A CHARITY AVI ONLY GROUP
(OR A FEW NEWBIES MAY JOIN OUR GROUP TOO) since well we help yall ^.^

THEME : KINDA LIKE A SALVATION ARMY BELL RINGER ACTUALLY WELL A CHARITY THEME
SO LIKE WE USE LIKE THE GIFT ITEMS AND A FEW NEWBIES WEAR WHAT WE GAVE THEM AND WE KINDA PROMOTE OUR CHARITIES WITHIN OUR ENTRY ??? Or ideas welcome too

If you're a charity avi sign up here to join us ^.^

---------- Post added 12-22-2014 at 09:51 PM ----------

1/3 save

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 12-23-2014, 03:52 AM

1/3 save

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 12-23-2014, 03:52 AM

2/3 save

---------- Post added 12-22-2014 at 09:53 PM ----------

3/3 save
OPEN FOR POSTIES

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 12-23-2014, 03:53 AM

3/3 save
OPEN FOR POSTIES

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2014, 04:02 AM

Good luck gathering people up for this! It sounds like a good way to handle it!

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 12-24-2014, 11:47 PM

Roachi: Utopia: The_Crow: If y'all wanna do this with our charity avis just basically let's just dress um as is or ? If you got a Christmas outfit for them ? And we can round up a few people who we know/helped that will dress simple dress like newbies post our final entry pictures here and I'll get us entered

Any other charity avis wanna join too ?
Any one wanna step up and be our honorary newbies ? New or not holler

I'm hoping we can get a group together I'd love to help all our charities and get us some advertising too^.^

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 09:36 PM

Eh soo sorry. Xmas was so busy for us. And i had BAD carpel tunnel so couldn't use my left hand, was in so much pain!
So what are we doing?? I need to get mine sorted asap as i am back to work tomorrow.

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 12-27-2014, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Eh soo sorry. Xmas was so busy for us. And i had BAD carpel tunnel so couldn't use my left hand, was in so much pain!
So what are we doing?? I need to get mine sorted asap as i am back to work tomorrow.
I feel ya on the carpel tunnel I got it in both hands plus gout in both feet and when they all flair up oh holy hell ;(
On the theme contest basically I think she looks good in the island outfit with the candy cane she represents "utopia" as is and I can dress "as is on mine" maybe if we both use some of the present box items they will represent "newbie gifts" and matching backgrounds or not ??? Up to you
And I'll round up some people to join us as "plain newbie dressed" today

Do you need to borrow some of these gift boxs to match ????

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 12-28-2014, 12:22 AM

Thank you very much for the invite, however I'm not quite versed in what is going on. I seem to have caught a cold a few nights ago, and I've been dizzy, throat hurts (Me... not able to talk... perhaps might be a blessing in disguise for some). If I'm feeling up to snuff before the event is concluded, I'll pop back in.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 12-28-2014, 02:41 AM

Basically Crow , the mene staff has a Christmas theme avi dressup contest they said charity avis can participate so its a group contest so for my group I will use my charity avi gremlin , roachi will use her charity avi utopia , and you will use your charity avi birdy .... then a few newbies will be in our group too .....
So us three charity avis plus newbies make up our group theme of helping friends in need at the holidays
I will copy paste our avis into the contest form and submit us , staff will be awarding prizes to theme group winners they like
So I'll do all our hard work basically I just need your approval on adding you to our group entry ^.^

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-28-2014, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xo~GREMLIN~oX View Post
I feel ya on the carpel tunnel I got it in both hands plus gout in both feet and when they all flair up oh holy hell ;(
On the theme contest basically I think she looks good in the island outfit with the candy cane she represents "utopia" as is and I can dress "as is on mine" maybe if we both use some of the present box items they will represent "newbie gifts" and matching backgrounds or not ??? Up to you
And I'll round up some people to join us as "plain newbie dressed" today

Do you need to borrow some of these gift boxs to match ????
Yeah me too. Ever since i got pregnant! Might have to go get that injection thing in my hand if it gets much worse. Aww gout that sucks! My partner has that, not good at all :( <3

Ahh right, no i have some boxes i can put on her. :)
I will get this sorted probably tomorrow. I am off to bed now.

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 12-30-2014, 11:07 PM

Can I dress like a newbie for yalls team

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 12-30-2014, 11:13 PM

You may indeed and we need at least one more "newbie dressed" plus you

~ just dress simple without alot of BLINGY THINGS hence your new nakie and broke ^.^

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 12-31-2014, 08:44 PM

My newbie group theme picture for yall =)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-01-2015, 10:19 AM

Sorry i have been so busy i forgot all about this.
You can take my current avi if you like or do you want me to add something?
You will need to ping me!

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 01-02-2015, 01:00 AM

OUR GROUP
Phobos and Deimos , xo~GREMLIN~ox and Utopia (charity avis)

The New User's FIRST STOP, ~GIZZIE,S POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE CHARITY~ ,♥ Utopia Charity ♥

GummyBearKisses (newbie volunteer)

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ;(

Last edited by Xo~GREMLIN~oX; 01-02-2015 at 07:16 PM..

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 01-02-2015, 07:42 PM

★ Group Contest Entry! ★ Users in this entry: Phobos and Deimos , xo~GREMLIN~ox , Utopia , and GummyBearKisses Entry theme: HELPING THOSE IN NEED ESPECIALLY AT THE HOLIDAY SEASON (salvation army bell ringer / toys for tots sorta but mene style) Commentary: [Need to explain something else about your entry?]Phobos and Deimos represents The new users first stop ... Xo~GREMLIN~oX represents Gizzie pocket full of sunshine ... Utopia represents Utopia charity ... GummyBearKisses represents "a newbie" ... Our avis are all dressed plain and simple because we give all our things away its a charity no need to have a blingy avi , when newbies join we look in our "gift pile" and give ... Gummy is modeling what a newbie may receive from us (one possible outfit) ... the charity avis are dressed in our charity themes Phobos along with the crow run new users first stop they are bird themed ... Utopia along with roachi run utopia charity and they are tropical paridice themed ... and Xo~GREMLIN~oX along with Gizzie are all gremlins themed ... each charity is like the mene islands different themes all into one Image(s): [Group avatars here.]

OUR GROUP
Phobos and Deimos , xo~GREMLIN~ox and Utopia (charity avis)

The New User's FIRST STOP, ~GIZZIE,S POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE CHARITY~ ,♥ Utopia Charity ♥

GummyBearKisses (newbie volunteer)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 08:33 PM

Aww thats cool! :)