Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 03-24-2013, 10:47 PM

So...I wanna do art freebies on here....

I'm not very good though. =_=''

uhmm, I can do three styles; Manga, Realism, and Semi-realism.
For Manga, it can be balck n' white or coloured (or I can do it where it's mostly black n' white, but one/some parts are coloured), Realism is ONLY in black n' white(or uncoloured), and Semi-realism is ONLY in colour (or uncoloured(uncoloured would not be done on the comp)).

As for how I do it, I can draw on the computer (using photoshop elements) or draw traditionally for manga (though if I draw traditionally for the manga, I'd rather it be in black and white because I don't have many colours for my markers.... only about 10 xD), for realism I only do it traditionally, but if you really want I'll do it on the computer (it just won't look as nice), and for Semi-realism, it's coloured on the comp.

If you want a specific pose, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease give me a ref... especially for realism.

Now, I can do bust, waist up, full body, or headshot for any of them. But for semi realism and realism, I'm best at busts and head shots.

That's all you need to know.
Since it's freebies, you don't need to give me specifics. If you don't know what you want, just say "I want this drawn."
If you want something specific (like if you want it in manga/realism/semi-realism, or coloured/black n' white), make sure to say that.

Here's some refs:

Realism:
1(WIP)
2(done about a month ago -_-")
3(WIP)
4(this was my third attempt at realism, so please excuse the...ugh-ness....)
Manga:
1(done a few weeks ago -_-")
Note: the rest of the manga section refs have been done on a bus, so please excuse my shakey hands while drawings these.
Also note that if the drawings are done in my tiny sketch book, when it comes to your freebs, if they end up being done in that one, I will edit it so all you can see is the drawing, and not that black background. xD

Semi-realism:
1(On my DA)

SPOILERX

Last edited by Naruto forever; 03-24-2013 at 10:54 PM..

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-11-2013, 01:25 PM

Hello Naru!~
Please consider my avi (sorry its a bit bare) or my oc :3
one reference
another reference (the one of the left)
your styles are cool!

Naruto forever

Old 04-11-2013, 10:43 PM

Uah!!! So cute!!

I'll totally draw your OC for you!
Do you have any preference as to how you'd like her drawn?

And thank you! < 3

qtest_lil_Angel
(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) &#...

Old 04-12-2013, 04:46 AM

Yay thankyou!!! And nope all yours ;) can't wait to see!

Naruto forever

Old 04-13-2013, 03:22 AM

Ah, ok~

You may have to wait a bit though, sorry.

I have 3 other things to draw, but I can't finish those until my stylus comes in (my stylus broke a few days ago, so I had to order another one. Should be in by Tuesday at the latest). ^-^"

I work quickly though, usually.