PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 10:42 AM

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hello everyone...
And welcome to my third, and hopefully most sucessful, event thread! I really do hope you are all having a good time, as i most certainly am. And actually...wouldn't you know, this is a double celebration for me with both Valentine's Day and my birthday (February 16th) in the same month!

"Why the name Love Letter", you might ask? Well...i choose the name Love Letter because i've actually always been interested in reading love letters and in making this thread, i thought it would be an awesome theme, played around with some brushes of mine and voila! Thus the thread Love Letter was born.

Please do stick around to chat and have fun as there will tons of freebies as well as lots of eye candy for you all to see <3

Oh, and also, for those of you that are interested (-coughWishcough-...i will also be holding games whenever i'm on too. They can be, when i put the game or games up, found under the Contests post of the Love Letter thread.

---

PS: I love you all!
<3 PK

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 10:50 AM

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rules:

1. Please follow all of Menewsha's rules.
2. No fighting, no whining.
3. NO begging me or anyone else for anything!
4. NO hassling me to finish the art within ten minutes! >0
5. Share the love, and have fun!

Sidenote: OMG...I haven't finished setting up yet you silly people! xD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 10:52 AM

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh. Em. Gee.
I finally finished editing this! After all that sorting and listing, surely i deserve an item? xD Lmao.

Wanted Items:

Event Items:

Bleeding Hearts Boa (Day 5)
Fan (Day 6)

50g to 99g

(from LEFT to RIGHT)
True Love Hair Clip | Heart Tattoo | Pure Hatred Hair Clip | Black Heart Tattoo | Bitter Pants Pin | Luuuvly Pants Pin | Regret Hangs | Cherishable Hangs | Bitter Silver Earrings | Luuuvly Golden Earrings | Chocolate Banana Love Melt | Chocolate Ras(p)berry Love Melt | Chocolate Strawberry Love Melt | Chocolate Toffee Love Melt | Chocolate Vanilla Love Melt | True Love Earrings | Pure Hatred Earrings

100g

(from LEFT to RIGHT) Regret Looms | Cherished Loop | Love Band | Flirty Band | Bitter Band

101g to 149g

(from LEFT to RIGHT) Regret Leggings | Cherished Leggings | Golden Toffee Flats | Chocolate Lemon Flats | White Chocolate Flats | Strawberry Truffle Flats | Dark Chocolate Flats | Golden Toffee Socks | Chocolate Lemon Socks | White Chocolate Socks | Strawberry Truffle Socks | Dark Chocolate Socks | Luuuv Guru Flats | Bitter Hag Flats | Regret'd Gloves | Cherished Gloves

150g to 191g

(from LEFT to RIGHT) Chocolate Heart Box | White Chocolate Saddle Shoes | Golden Toffee Saddle Shoes | Strawberry Truffle Saddle Shoes | Chocolate Lemon Saddle Shoes | True Love Belt | Pure Hatred Belt | Regret's Steps | Cherished Steps | Dark Chocolate Saddle Shoes | Bitter Hag Heels | Luuuv Guru Heels | True Love Gloves | Pure Hatred Gloves | True Love Jacket | Pure Hatred Jacket | Bitter Silver Scarf | Luuuvly Golden Scarf | Regret's Top (F) | Cherished Top (F)

200g to 249g

(from LEFT to RIGHT) Golden Toffee Headpiece | Chocolate Lemon Headpiece | White Chocolate Headpiece | Strawberry Truffle Headpiece | Dark Chocolate Headpiece | True Love Shirt (F) | Pure Hatred Shirt (F) | True Love Pants | Pure Hatred Pants | Bitter Hag Top | Luuuv Guru Top | Regret's Skirt | Cherished Skirt | Regret's Half Skirt | Cherished Half Skirt | Regret's Boots | Cherished Boots | Bitter Silver Clamdiggers | Luuuvly Golden Clamdiggers | Heart Balloon | Bitter Hag Cloak | Luuuv Guru Cloak | Golden Toffee Top (F) | Strawberry Truffle Top (F) | Chocolate Lemon Top (F) | Dark Chocolate Shirt (F) | White Chocolate Top (F) | True Love Skirt | Pure Hatred Skirt | Bitter Silver Capri Pants | Luuuvly Golden Capri Pants

250g to 300g

(from LEFT to RIGHT) Chocolate Lemon Dress | White Chocolate Dress | Strawberry Truffle Dress | Dark Chocolate Dress | White Chocolate Capris | Golden Toffee Capris | Strawberry Truffle Capris | Chocolate Lemon Capris | True Love Boots | Pure Hatred Boots | Bitter Hag Dress | Luuuv Guru Dress | Dark Chocolate Capris | Bitter Hag Hat | Luuuv Guru Hat

301g to 500g

(from LEFT to RIGHT) Bustier of First Love | Bustier of True Love | Bustier of Betrayed Love | True Love Staff | Pure Hatred Staff |

501g+

(from LEFT to RIGHT) The Bitter Hag | The Luuuv Guru | True Love Wings | Pure Hatred Wings

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 10:53 AM

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rules:
1. First and foremost, this should be obvious. NO stealing, tracing, editing the artwork without my written permission!
2. No begging or asking for free arts or free anything.
3. No hassling me. Unless of course, somehow i end up managing to take more than a fortnight to do your commission that never happens xD
4. I have the right to choose which commissions i take on, though i most likely will take them all on.
5. Payment is to be sent via trade up front. It will not be accepted until you get the final version of your artwork.
6. Feel free to try and bribe me ;0

Examples:
Will edit! Need to get this thread set up first though, haha xD I think i may just do headshots and busts for this event though, unless i can be bribed ;0

Headshots:
||x|x||

Will Draw <3:
Animals, all avatars, OCs, robots / machinery / gadgets, accessories, more to be added.

Won't Draw </3:
Nudity, obviously, as well as excessive blood and/or gore. I'm not sure if blood is even allowed anyway xD' More to be added as i think of them.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 10:55 AM

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Please post the following form below and i will accept or not accept based on the offered payment and how interesting the characters are xD

Quote:
The form...
Name:
Headshot/Bust shot:
Reference/s or Detailed Description:
Offer of Payment:
Other:
Slots:
1. Open. Offer?
2. Open. Offer?
3. Open. Offer?
4. Open. Offer?
5. Open. Offer?

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 11:00 AM

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Contests:

First poster on page 10 gets a special surprise! o3o
A random poster on page 15 will get some gold.
A random poster on page 35 will win a free headshot lineart!
7th poster on page 45 will win some gold!

xoxoLove Letters <333
Will edit tomorrow with them! But basically, people that get those love letters will be entitled to something very nice o3o -has an awesome fun game in mind-

Here's How To Play... (and YES, i did hand-draw the Chocolate Dip image! xD)

1. You pick one chocolate. They are numbered from 1 to 54 (going from left to right, it's the same for each row).
2. Post your name and the number of your chocolate in gold text.
3. Wait to see if you win anything!

If you have, i will message you or update this post with what you have won.

If you haven't, you are free to try again to win!

Be wary that some chocolates do not actually have prizes, which means you could get a dud...so pick carefully! :0

xoxoThe Chosen Ones:

Chocolate #3 by Sakura - Prize = I'm sorry but you got a dud! You did not win anything, however feel free to try again!
Chocolate #8 by Blueblackrose - Prize = You win a free headshot lineart! Let me know which avatar/character/OC you want drawn!
Chocolate #10 by Spanish Leek Squared - Prize = I'm sorry but you got a dud! You did not win anything, however feel free to try again!
Chocolate #11 by Wish - Prize = You win a free headshot lineart! Let me know which avatar/character/OC you want drawn!
Chocolate #35 by Krystyne - Prize = I'm sorry but you got a dud! You did not win anything, however feel free to try again!
Chocolate #43 by Bunnyy - Prize = I'm sorry but you got a dud! You did not win anything, however feel free to try again!

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 11:03 AM

Yeah that sounds fair :D

*PS. check your trades :B

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-11-2008, 11:03 AM

So I gets first post??
xDD

wish

Old 02-11-2008, 11:04 AM

Okie. :3 <33

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ox3tyi

So I gets first post??
xDD
noo I stoled it 8)

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

I wuv you whaley.
-Hops off to school-

p.s.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CURSE YOU SAGITARRRRRR

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

PK's banners are very pretty.

T o T

Rabbiteen
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 11:06 AM

Hai PK love. <33

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 11:12 AM

Sheesh you people post fast, huh? xD -chuckles-

How is everyone by the way? <3

Sagitar:
...o.o Oh. Em. Gee.
Are you sure Sagitar dear? D :

Ox3tyi:
You still got second post though, eh? ;0 And have fun at school!

Whitebeast:
Damn right they are! o3o I always end up pretty-fying my threads. You know that White dear xD

Rabbiteen:
Oh my gosh...i almost didn't recognise you there Caroline o.o I didn't know you had a mule? Awesome choice of name though >D

wish

Old 02-11-2008, 11:13 AM

Rofl. Bye Yiyi!! <33 Have fun at schoolie! :3

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 02-11-2008, 11:14 AM

Hello!

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-11-2008, 11:15 AM

Goodness gravy...

I don't know what to think of the special event items.

XD;

-ends up buying them anyway-

wish

Old 02-11-2008, 11:15 AM

harro leeky. :]

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-11-2008, 11:17 AM

-dies-

-wants to buy stuff badly-

Hi Wish, how are you?

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 11:17 AM

Wish:
Psh...Wish only came for the games didn't she? ;0 Lol. I can't believe you didn't notice that your name is in the first post though o.o

Ooo...Now to work on drawing up some fun letters to work as freebie / prize things and set up my little art shop thinger xD

Edit:

Whitebeast:
I know what you mean...that's exactly why i'm setting up shop, haha. I'm going to attempt to get all of them! I don't want to fall behind yet again D : Eh.

Spanish Leek Squared:
:0 -squees- Leeky dear! How are you? What have you been up to?

wish

Old 02-11-2008, 11:21 AM

I'm okay leeky; a bit tired. x_O; i should go to bed soon. Lol.

PK; I diddd. XD!! My first post in your thread I freaked out about the games. :3 But then i deleted it 'cause i saw that you weren't done setting up. I feel so special. :']

Rabbiteen
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK

Rabbiteen:
Oh my gosh...i almost didn't recognise you there Caroline o.o I didn't know you had a mule? Awesome choice of name though >D
Nahh I'm just some random person who stalks you. :'D
I didn't use my mule much before, but then I started fishing on here and I post while I fish. :P

& Thanks! I want to change it though. I've gone by Rabbiteen on a bunch of other sites for years, and I've kind of gotten tired of it.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-11-2008, 11:23 AM

Dinner time. xD

At first I wrote "Sinner time" XDXD;

I'll be back soon.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 11:29 AM

Wish:
Really? I thought you might not have seen it xD And aww no...and i didn't even get to see your first post either! D :

Haha, well don't you worry...i'll be having lots of games for everyone to participate in ;0

That's because you are special silly! <3

Rabbiteen:
...xDDD OMGz. Total stalker alert! You wouldn't be the first though, lol xP And hrm...that actually reminds me, i need to get myself a mule to fish and whatnot o.o

You're welcome <3 And how come? Or is it just because you want a different name for once?

Edit:

Spanish Leek Squared:
No need to hurry m'dear, just take your time and don't rush. You don't want to feel hungry afterwards after all, or choke for that matter xD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-11-2008, 11:34 AM

I think the ones I have on my inventory already good enough. I'll wait when the event ends and sell the ones I don't like back though.

Eek. So cute the avatar I already have now. I'm quite happy with how this one turned out.

-very happy nod-

Someone is going to be drawing in class tomorrow---FOR SURE! XD